Who Tops Who?

By Bertina


Ben writhed under Michael's attentions. His arms were tied to the bedposts.

Michael had Ben exactly where he wanted him. Ben was moaning and writhing while Michael's fingers teased his flesh. He felt like one giant nerve ending. Though his body was screaming for Michael to fuck him or finish him off, he loved the delicious torment.

Michael didn't care for bondage that much, but did it on occasion to please his lover. Most of the time when Ben was strapped down and so ready for Michael, he would prepare Ben until the professor was begging for him to fuck him. Tonight Michael was planning something a little differently.

Ben's eyes opened wide when he felt Michael's hand grasp his rigid cock and slide the condom on his erection.

"Michael?" he panted, finding it hard to speak as Michael continued to tease him.

Michael smiled that enigmatic Mona Lisa smile then maneuvered his body over the supine body displayed for his pleasure. Looking into Ben's big blue eyes, he slowly sat down on his lover's gloved dick.

Ben groaned as Michael's slowly sat upon his cock. Ben desperately wanted to buck up into the heat and clenching flesh. He didn't; loving the control Michael had over him while he was tied down. Ben clenched his hands in their bonds, wanting to feel Michael's hips in his grasp as he fucked him. Not this time.

Michael closed his eyes as his ass sat down on Ben's midriff. He moaned softly as he ran a hand up and down his sweat-slickened chest, giving a show to his lover. He teased his nipples and loved the sounds of Ben's appreciation. Michael then opened his eyes and bent to kiss Ben on the mouth softly, sweetly before rising back up. He clenched his anal muscles and grinned when Ben groaned loudly. He braced his body weight on his knees and shins then slowly rose, doing his best to tease Ben's cock as he did so.

Ben forced his eyes open, wanting to watch Michael fuck himself on his cock. Michael never looked more beautiful and sexy than when he was being fucked. At this point, Ben knew that he was the one getting fucked and loving every minute of it. Michael's alabaster skin glistened with his sweat, only a slight flush coloring the white evidence of his passion. He looked like a Greek statue come to life for Ben's enjoyment.

As Michael established a rhythm and his speed picked up, his erection began to bounce. Ben definitely wished his hands were untied so he could play with his favorite toy. He warred with his desire to fuck Michael as he usually did and the fetish he had for being denied it.

Michael knew he was getting close as he angled just right to tease his prostate with Ben's cock. Sometimes it wasn't so bad to tie Ben down and have his wicked way with the muscular professor. He shifted his thighs to enable him to grasp his bouncing cock. He opened his eyes to watch Ben's reaction as he slid his slick palm up and down his shaft.

Ben didn't think he could last much longer. Watching Michael jerk off as he fucked himself on Ben's cock was almost too much for the professor. He bit his lip to keep from spending himself right then and there. Just then Michael groaned again, throwing his head back as his prostate was teased once again. Ben couldn't stop it this time. Michael's clenching muscles tipped Ben over the edge and he bucked his hips, releasing within the condom.

Michael writhed atop Ben and worked his erection faster with his fist. He gasped as he came, jerking until every bit of his balls released their load onto Ben's stomach and chest.

After a moment of enjoying the feeling of still being filled by Ben's slowly subsiding erection, Michael pulled off gently then collapsed on the bed beside Ben.

The professor was wore completely out and snored softly, not noticing when his hands were untied an hour later.


End of "Who Tops Who?" by Bertie -- email

back to fiction index page