Threesome

By Bertina


Michael was tired. It had been a busy day and Ben was working late at the university.  Michael walked to his mom's house. When he saw no one at home Michael proceeded up to his old bedroom, hoping to catch a nap before calling Ben to let him know where he was. Maybe he would entertain a fantasy or two before going to sleep. He smiled to himself, thinking of all the fantasies he had in that bedroom in the seventies alone...

He opened his door and groaned inwardly. There lay Miss Mary Sunshine all tucked in his sheets, very comfortable and looking very out of it.

Well fuck if I'm leaving just because he's here! He toed off his shoes, pulled off his pants and lay on the opposite side of the bed from where Justin slept peacefully. Michael lay uncomfortably for a moment then drifted off to sleep finally.

~~~~~~~

Ben was worried. Michael hadn't called at all and he wasn't answering at the diner or at his apartment or at Ben's. Brian hadn't returned from his trip so Ben was certain Michael wasn't there. Finally feeling he had no alternative, he called Debbie's house. No answer either. Michael sighed. He went over to Woody's, hoping to catch him there. Ethan was already there looking around. When he spotted Ben, he asked, "Hi, Ben, have you seen Justin?"

"No, I'm sorry. I'm busy looking for Michael. You haven't seen him, have you?"

"No, I haven't. Ted and Emmett are at the diner and they haven't seen Justin either. Have you tried there?"

"Yeah, I called and Debbie hadn't seen him."

"Have you called Vic?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, but no one answered."

"If Justin is there, he wouldn't answer it if he's taking a nap in Michael's old room. Last weekend he was there and did the same thing."

"Wanna lift over there? Maybe Michael is walking."

"Sure, thanks professor."

Ben smiled. He had guest lectured a few times at IFA and had seen Ethan perform before. He had great respect for the young man doing so well for himself.

They didn't see Michael on the way to Debbie's but they both got out and entered her house, though the lights weren't on. Ethan was certain Justin was just upstairs in Michael's room napping.

Ben waited downstairs, not wanting to interrupt a private moment between Ethan and Justin. After a moment, Ethan reappeared at the top of the stairs. He motioned to Ben who moved toward the stairs.

"I think you need to see this for yourself."

Ben ascended the stairs, cautiously, not certain he really wanted to witness Justin sleeping. Once atop the stairs, Ethan waved him to the doorway.

Ben peeked his head in the door and noticed that there was more than one person on the bed. He moved closer and then he smiled. There was his Michael lying beside Justin. He turned to Ethan and motioned him to come in. He wanted to have them both kiss their sleeping beauties awake.

When Ethan stood by the bed, Justin moved into Michael's warmth, pressing close, a smile appeared on his face. Michael wrapped his arms around Justin and proceeded to kiss him fully on the mouth.

Ethan was about to pounce when Ben held him back. He put a finger to his lips and nodded to the two on the bed. Ethan was about to protest when he saw Justin softly return the kiss but then he slowly woke up.

"Michael?" sighed Justin against the other man's lips.

Michael woke up a little dazed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Justin?"

Michael noticed Ben and Ethan staring at them and grabbed the sheet and pulled it up to his chin.

"What's he doing here?" Michael looked pointedly at Ethan.

Justin shook his head at Michael and grinned at Ethan, "Hi."

Ethan could forgive Justin anything when he looked so adorable.

"Michael, don't be a spaz. You're still wearing your t-shirt!"

Justin pulled on the sheet still held tightly to Michael's chin. Michael finally gave up and let Justin pull the sheet from him. Justin watched, admiring the look of love on Ben's face, as the older man moved closer to Michael and kissed him.

"Come on, sleeping beauty. Time to get up."

Michael blushed and grabbed for the sheet. "Stop, you're embarrassing me in front of guests."

Justin laughed, keeping the sheet from Michael's clutches. "Ethan isn't a guest, Michael. Your mother has welcomed Ethan in her home already."

Michael's eyes popped open and he nearly bounced from the bed. "Oh no, don't tell me you two slept in my bed together!"

Justin, ignoring Michael completely, caught the look on Ethan's face when he saw Captain Astro flying across Michael's ass. Justin's face reddened, trying to keep from bursting out laughing at the look of shock and wonderment.

Michael caught Justin's look and was about to say something when Ben tried to judiciously cut in.

"Hey, isn't that Debbie now?"

"Oh, Debbie wasn't coming home tonight. She's spending it with..."

"No! I don't want to hear!" Michael put his hands over his ears.

Justin laughed out loud that time then saw an opportunity and pounced. He lay atop Michael's abdomen and tickled him, saying, "Admit it, you're a spaz!"

"I am not!" Michael finally got out between laughing.

The other two men stared at the scene with wide eyes. Ethan's face flushed and he tried to look away but couldn't while Ben stepped back a bit to surreptitiously adjust himself.

Just then Brian walked into the room, surveyed the scene and said, "Surprise, I'm back."

Justin and Michael stopped what they were doing to look at Brian. Ethan bristled at the way Brian could just command their attention like that while Ben waited.

"Hey, Brian." began Michael. He was about to move out from under Justin who wasn't cooperating.

Justin noticed the look on Ethan's face and decided not to say anything but he refused to let Michael up to go to Brian.

"Where were we?" he asked Michael then bent down and kissed him fully on the mouth.

Michael was too shocked to move until Justin's groin pressed against his own. He moaned into Justin's mouth.

Brian wasn't overly surprised by Justin's attempt at angering him, but he was surprised by Michael's reaction. And then he was surprised how that hurt him more than anything. He looked over at Ben and couldn't believe that Michael groping Justin on Michael’s bed didn’t upset the big man. He totally ignored Ethan and shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever..." He murmured then walked out.

Michael pulled away from Justin and then ran after Brian. No one stopped him.

"Brian?" Michael grabbed Brian's arm as he was reaching for the front door.

"What?" Brian asked, looking clearly impatient and bored.

"You know Justin was clowning around. He was tickling me beforehand. See this proves you still have feelings for Justin. You could try to win him back if-"

Brian shook his head. "You don't get it, do you, Mikey. I'm not upset at him, I'm upset at you. I've always loved you."

He pulled Michael to him and kissed him softly. Michael returned the kiss but was shell-shocked. He didn't understand what Brian was trying to tell him.

"See you later at Babylon?" asked Brain.

"Yeah, sure, Brian."

Michael watched Brian leave uncertain as to what exactly Brian meant. He returned upstairs, deep in thought. Ben and Ethan were talking quietly while Justin seemed to be sulking on the bed.

"Don't worry about Brian, Justin, he's fine." Justin shook his head. "I don't understand why you let him pull that guilt trip on you, Michael. For someone in his thirties, he is very dependent on you, and you keep him that way."

Michael gasped in exasperation. "I do NOT! Brian and I have always been there for each other. That's what friendship is all about!"

Ethan tried to intervene. "Justin, maybe we should leave..."

Michael nodded."Yeah, listen to your boyfriend, Justin, and leave!"

"Wait, Michael, I offered to take them to Babylon..." Ben interjected.

Michael crossed his arms but sighed, "OK, fine. But don't look to me to buy you shots."

Ben shook his head. "I already promised to do that, Michael."

Michael sighed; sometimes it didn't pay to have a super hero for a lover.

At Babylon

Justin and Ethan were dancing together, steering clear of Michael but Ben said to Michael, "Maybe you should go over and apologize to Justin."

"What? Me? Why?"

"Because for all that he can be blunt at times, he has your best interest at heart, Michael. I think he values your friendship more than you think."

"What, just because I'm Rage's sidekick doesn't mean I think we were meant to be together!"

Ben grinned. "He doesn't want you to ruin your relationship as he thinks you did his."

"Why that little..."

"Michael, whether you will admit it to yourself or not, you were the one that just had to tell Brian about Ethan. Some part of you wanted their relationship to end, and that part is what made you feel you had to tell on Justin."

Michael pouted, but he knew Ben was hitting the mark.

"He thinks I will ruin my relationship with you?" He asked with wide eyes, not believing that he would harbor a secret desire to break up with Ben.

"He thinks I would become jealous of you and Brian conspiring. That was part of the reason Justin left Brian. He could never have what you and Brian have, no matter how long he stayed with Brian. But don't worry; I'm not bothered by your relationship with Brian."

Michael smiled at Ben and kissed him. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

Ben grinned. "Not in the last few hours."

"Well, I do. You are the best man on the planet, Ben Bruckner."

They kissed then Michael made his way over to Ethan and Justin.

s

"Um, Justin, I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier. I know I can be a bit blind to Brian's usual antics. I should be tired of being Brian's apologist by now."

Justin smiled. "I know he means a lot to you, Michael. I shouldn't let it get to me as much as it does."

"Well, your next drink is on me."

"Great! Good thing Ben offered to take us home!"

Michael rolled his eyes. Ben was being too generous to his friends, but he knew it was Ben's way of becoming more involved in his life. His lover was certainly far more accessible to his friends than David had been.

Michael was just about to lead them to the bar when Brian moved toward him. Brian automatically took possession of Michael and kissed him, stopping him in his tracks completely.

"Hey, Brian, Michael was going to buy us a drink," Justin complained, grasping Michael's hand to lead him away from Brian's orbit.

"Here, Sunshine, go drink to your heart's content," Brian flipped a bill at Justin who grabbed it reluctantly and let Michael go. Justin could tell Michael was in Brian's hypnotic gaze and wouldn't budge from it easily.

Justin led Ethan to the bar while Brian whispered to Michael. "Come on, let's get high."

Michael was about to protest when he saw Ben move toward the bar, letting him decide what he was going to do. It had been a long time since he'd been with Brian - getting high in the restroom of Babylon.

"OK," he agreed. Brian kissed him then led him to the restroom, their fingers intertwined.

Once inside an empty stall, they each took a hit then Brian's forehead rested against Michael's. The drug was taking affect when Brian began to nuzzle his face, then kissed him, knowing how drug sensitized their bodies were becoming. This time, one of Brian's hands gripped his ass as the other hand on his back pulled them closer.

Michael couldn't stop the moan that escaped when he felt the hardness in Brian's pants rub against his own. Brian's lips trailed from his cheek to his ear and he nibbled on the lobe causing more moans to escape from Michael.

"Music to my ears, Mikey. Do you know what I thought about the entire time I was away?" Brian breathed into Michael's ear, making the shorter man shiver.

"N-no," Michael finally managed, already panting from the sheer sensuality of the moment.

"You, how you sound as I touch you, how you feel…the way you moved as I fucked you."

Michael groaned, letting Brian's words lull him into a sexual haze. Michael was about to hump against the hardness pressing against his when Brian's hand reached around to grasp him between his legs.

Michael gasped then his eyes opened wide. "Brian."

Brian pulled away to look at Michael.

"I can't do this-I'm sorry." Michael moved out of Brian's arms and left the stall.

Michael went to Ben and the others and said, "Can we go?"

Justin looked at Michael and nodded. "Yeah, I think it's time to go, Ethan."

"Sure, Michael. Everything alright?" "Yeah, just wanted to have some time alone with my boyfriend, if that's alright."

"Fine by me."

Justin smiled and followed Ben and Michael out of Babylon, holding Ethan's hand tightly.

At Ethan's apartment.

Ethan invited them in, wanting to thank them for a fun evening.

"You should come tomorrow before 5. The neighbors aren't so upset when I practice. I would love to play something for you for being so nice to us, Ben."

"I would love that, Ethan."

Ethan smiled warmly.

Ben looked around the apartment and grinned. "This is better than the dive I lived in when I was in school, Ethan. And I certainly didn't have such a wonderful roommate to share it with."

Justin grinned back and kissed Ben on the cheek. Michael shot daggers at Justin and grabbed Ben's hand. Justin winked at Michael and held Ethan's hand just as possessively.

"Thanks again for tonight, Ben. We should do this again," he teased.

Ben laughed. "Yes, we should."

Michael went over to Justin and kissed him. "Thanks for being so understanding."

"You know we never finished what we started at Debbie's," Justin reminded Michael.

"Maybe another day, Justin," Ethan admonished his lover, pulling him from Michael.

Ben took a hold of Michael's shoulder and steered him toward the door.

"We'll certainly take you up on your offer, Ethan. You have a goodnight."

Ethan nodded to him just before Ben and Michael opened the door and left.

~~~~~~~

"Want to go back to your apartment tonight, Michael?" Ben asked, after they returned to his car.

Michael shook his head. "I didn't get to tell you earlier but Brian told me he's always loved me when we were at your apartment." Michael sighed and continued, "Then at Babylon, when he took me to the back to get high, as we've done hundreds of times before, he groped me. I pulled away."

Ben mulled it over for a moment then asked, "Do you regret pulling away?"

Michael looked stunned for a moment. "No! Not at all! All I could think about was you; I want you to know I'd never cheat on you with Brian-never!"

Ben pulled Michael to him and kissed him softly then more passionately.

"That's why I love you, Michael. You're an amazing, thoughtful person."

Michael smiled, his lips bruised but he wanted to be with his lover more than anything.

"All I want is you."

"Isn't that a corny love song?" Ben joked.

"Well, it fits perfectly how I feel about you. I would never have sung that other corny love song to you if I didn't feel so much for you."

Ben smiled and then said seriously, "Sometimes I don't feel worthy of your love because I feel I may never live up to how you perceive me, Michael. But one thing that helps is that you always surprise me by showing how much you do. It makes me feel worthy and capable of being the man you perceive me to be."

Michael let out a small cry and pressed his lips against Ben's before laying his head on Ben's shoulder. They held each other for a while before pulling away so Ben could drive them to his apartment.

~~~~~~~

Once inside Ben's apartment, after taking off their jackets, Ben grabbed Michael and pulled him close, pressing his lips to Michael's as he pressed Michael against the door. Michael barely held on; trying to breathe through his nose while Ben nearly swallowed his tongue.

Trying to gain some ground against Ben's full on attack, Michael grabbed Ben's shirt, scrambling to pull it off the larger man. Ben pulled back to let him remove the shirt but pressed against him again, not letting his tongue have a moment's rest.

When Michael moaned into Ben's mouth, trying his best to feel more of Ben's skin with his hands, Ben took pity and moved away. Ben pulled Michael to the sofa as Michael toed off his shoes. Ben lay on the sofa and pulled Michael atop him, resuming the exploration of their mouths with their tongues.

Michael lifted up from Ben for a moment and pulled off his shirt then the door was knocked on. Michael groaned.

"Should I ignore it?" Michael whispered.

Ben tried to compose himself after having entered into a sexual haze and said, "Go see who it is, maybe they have the wrong apartment."

Michael groaned then rose to answer the door, not bothering with finding his shirt to wear. He opened the door roughly, not caring how rude it would seem. He gaped when Brian barged in, pulling him along further inside the apartment.

"Brian, what are you doing here?"

"I couldn't have you at Babylon; so I thought I could have you here with the professor. So glad Ginger and Mary Ann aren't around."

Michael was confused for a moment then realized Brian referred to Justin and Ethan.

"Brian, Ben and I weren't planning on being with anyone else tonight."

Brian looked at Ben, sprawled on the sofa, still trying to collect himself, Brian grinned.

"You don't mind, Professor, do you?" Without waiting for a response, Brian pulled Michael to him and kissed him as passionately as he could. All Michael could think about, absurdly, was that he was Gilligan while Brian was the skipper.

Ben rose and Brian, not at all intimidated, was just turned on by his bulky presence. To show how much he wasn't worried, he moved away from Michael's parting, panting lips to take Ben's lips as well.

Michael opened his eyes to see Brian kissing Ben just as passionately and he was shocked at how it didn't upset him as much as it turned him on.

Ben's big arms pulled Michael to him while holding Brian and he moved to let Michael share their kiss. Ben's strong reassuring presence soothed any doubts and fears he had and Michael enthusiastically shared a three way kiss with them. He began to hum at the amazing feel of two soft lips and tongues touching and tasting his.

Ben moved his mouth down and nuzzled Brian's neck, moving to the side so Michael could move closer. Brian pulled Michael to him, moaning into his mouth as his hands grasped his ass.

"You're wearing far too many clothes, Brian." Ben's sexy rumble sent a thrill down both Brian and Michael's spines.

Ben began to pull off Brian's jacket as Michael helped lift up his shirt and then opened Brian's fly. After his shirt was pulled off, Brian reached for Michael's fly and they both helped pull their pants down.

Ben rubbed his denim-covered erection against Brian's bare ass and the younger man moaned. Michael, meanwhile, was running his tongue down Brian's chest, teasing Brian's nipples. Brian's fingers played in Michael's hair for awhile then he murmured, "Seems the professor is in need of our help, Mikey."

Michael's lust glazed eyes tried to focus and he caught where Brian, who'd moved around to face Ben, was looking. Ben's cock looked positively trapped inside his pants and Michael licked his lips.

"Yeah, he does."

Michael reached to unbutton Ben's fly while Brian's nimble fingers pulled open the zipper. When Ben's cock popped out, Brian whistled.

"Never knew you were a size queen, Michael."

Michael snorted. "You had him before me."

"Yeah, but I've never had his cock inside me either."

"Are you asking?" Ben pulled Brian to him, letting their cocks slide together.

Brian covered Ben's mouth with his own, letting his kiss speak volumes as they continued to hump together.

Michael was momentarily feeling a little left out when they pulled away to turn their eyes to him. He suddenly worried about why he felt like a rabbit caught in the headlights when they pounced on him.

Leaving their pants in the entranceway, they pulled Michael, not giving much fight at all, into Ben's bedroom.

Once Michael was properly situated in the middle of the bed, they began kissing and teasing either side of Michael, starting with an ear. Before they made it to his collarbone, Michael was writhing and moaning.

Ben smiled at Brian who was giving him a hungry look. Ben knew what Brian wanted them to do, so they pounced at the same time, licking and sucking at Michael's nipples. Michael cried out, arching his back, and desperately tried not to come too soon.

Michael's sensitive body was certainly a feast for them both but they took pity and grasped the red, swollen cock leaking profusely.

"Oh god!" Michael moaned, wondering how long he could last with them both looking down at him with such love and lust in their eyes.

He watched as Ben and Brian kissed, still holding his cock in their hands. His cock twitched at the site.

"It's still alive," Brian crooned, humor edging his voice. "Not for long."

He bent and took Michael's cock in his mouth.

"Brian! Oh yes!! You shoulda put a condom…oh damn…on me...yes!"

Michael held onto Brian's ears when he came, unable to stop the amazing feel of Brian's mouth and tongue on his engorged cock. After Brian lovingly cleaned him up with his tongue, Michael closed his eyes for a bit, a big grin on his face but then Ben whispered,

"We're not done with you yet, Michael."

"Oh shit!"

Ben and Brian laughed.

"Don't you think I'm spent?" Michael asked, holding his deflated cock as evidence.

"Not if we have something to say about that. We only worked on one side of you, Mikey. We have to do the other side now."

Brian nodded to Ben and they both flipped Michael over.

Michael was in sensory overload, he didn't know what to say or do as two mouths assaulted his back. All he could do was hold onto the pillow tightly, squeezing his eyes tightly. They kissed, lathed and nibbled his back. He gasped when he felt teeth in one of his ass cheeks. "OW!"

Michael knew it had to be Brian because Ben would never do such a thing.

"Couldn't resist that sweet ass, Mikey." Brian's breath sent a shiver up Michael's spine.

He felt fingers tease the crack of his ass, then dip down to his anus, he bit into the pillow when a finger circled and prodded until the tip slid inside. Then he heard the sound of a condom packet being opened then the squishing sound of lube. Then that finger left his backside and was replaced with the tip of a hard, gloved cock. Michael moaned, loving the fact he was going to be slowly penetrated. He was about to turn and see who it was penetrating him, when Brian growled, "Eyes forward, Novotny!"

Michael was certain it was Brian and wondered what Ben was doing, but couldn't think very well as the cock slid in more, stretching him further. The burn was just right, sending such a pleasant sensation throbbing out from his ass. His eyes were tightly shut when someone moved toward the head of the bed and sat down.

"Suck me, Mikey."

Michael's eyes popped open and he saw Brian's long cock eager for attention. He licked his lips and, without a protest, ran his tongue over the leaking head, tasting Brian's spunk for the first time. This was something he certainly missed with Ben, the taste of his lover's cum on his tongue. He eagerly swallowed more of the long, delicious cock, wanting to get as much as he could down his throat.

He groaned when he felt Ben's cock thrust deep. Brian moaned at the sensation. Ben bent and kissed Michael's neck. Then started a strong pace of pounding into Michael.

Michael let his jaw go slack, wanting to be fucked on both ends. Then he heard the sounds of Ben and Brian kissing. He wished he could see, but his mouth was wide with Brian's cock and they were kissing way above his head. The sensation of two cocks penetrating him was mind blowing. He didn't think he could get enough of that sensation.

Brian had to admit Ben was a great kisser, and if he would have to be with Ben to be with Michael, he could learn to live with that. All he knew was he wanted to be with Michael and as often as he could. He would do what he had to be with his Mikey. Just then Michael reached under and played with the underside of his balls and Brian groaned, knowing that would send him closer.

Ben's strong hands gripped his hips and Michael was certain there'd be marks. Ben liked to kiss them the next day. He knew Ben would be very loving tomorrow after being so rough. It just made Michael love him more.

Michael's fingers probed down Brian's perineum then teased back up to the balls tightening up. Michael hummed purposely, knowing how close Brian was. Brian groaned, "Fuck yeah!" and came inside Michael's mouth.

Michael pulled back to taste more of Brian's cum as it shot into his mouth. He then cleaned up Brian's cock completely, then let it slide from his mouth. Brian composed himself then bent down and kissed him.

"Sweet mouth, Mikey," Brian breathed against his lips then Michael gasped when he felt Ben jab his prostate.

He struggled to turn, watching Brian move towards Ben.

Ben grasped Michael, urging him to lift and pull his legs under him. Michael complied, but was unable to watch what Brian did with Ben.

Brian moved behind he large man, resting his chest to Ben's broad back. He nibbled on Ben's ear, and loved the feel of Ben humping into Michael's tight ass.

Then Brian moved from Ben and reached under Michael to grasp his now very hard cock and began to pump it in time to Ben's thrusts. In no time, Michael was crying out his release and Ben was holding on as long as he could before he came then half collapsed against his lover.

Brian helped maneuver the larger man beside Michael who was near comatose. Then he kissed them both before lying on the other side of Michael, holding him close.

~~~~~~~

Michael woke to the sounds of panting and moans and turned to see Brian fucking Ben. It was so sexy but Michael was a little hurt they hadn't woken him to share in their experience.

"Jerk Ben off," Brian ordered.

Michael complied, wanting to feel his lover shoot in his hand. The hurt feelings disappeared in the wake of Ben's imminent sexual release.

Brian pulled Michael's face up to kiss him. Michael moaned in Brian's mouth. It was amazingly erotic to feel Ben's cock in his hand and Brian's tongue sliding between his lips.

Michael bent down to capture the moan in his mouth as Ben came. Brian continued to pound into Ben until he came. He then slumped against the larger man for a moment before pulling out and rising to throw away the condom.

When Brian returned he saw Mikey curled against Ben, kissing him, and Brian smiled when he saw Michael's unsatisfied erection waving at him.

"Mikey, I want to see you fuck your hand."

Michael's eyes widened. "You want to watch me jerk off?"

"Definitely."

Brian sat strategically close to watch Michael's hand glide over his length. He saw the passion-darkened eyes glaze over as Michael complied with his wish.

All Michael could think about was when they were 12 and in his room, playing with themselves. It was so good then and it was so good now, even if Brian wasn't participating.

"God, you don't know how hot you look, Mikey. So fucking sexy. No one would be able to resist you if they saw you now." Brian's encouraging words egged Michael on; he closed his eyes and let the word wash over him like a caress.

"Damn, Mikey, you're making me hard already and I just came less than 5 minutes ago. I want to fuck your sweet, tight ass after you come."

Michael moaned, imagining Brian's long cock penetrating him, and he came, gasping out Brian's name.

Brian's long body was over his in a heartbeat and Brian's lips devoured Michael's.

"So fucking sexy, Michael. I love you."

Michael closed his eyes and let Brian make love to him with his mouth then groaned when he felt Brian's hands leave him. But then again when Brian's gloved cock was sliding into him fairly easily, filling him deliciously fast.

"Fuck me, Brian," moaned Michael.

Brian complied and Michael was groaning his pleasure in no time. He was hypersensitive after coming so soon and the feeling of Brian's long cock sliding in and out of him was sensational. Michael wrapped his legs around Brian's waist and angled his hips for a deeper penetration.

Brian's pace was slow at first then gradually picked up. When Ben moved closer to kiss Michael, the comic book store owner was pleasantly surprised and opened his mouth eagerly to Ben's tongue. That proved too much to his humming body and he came, squeezing Brian's cock just right who came shortly afterwards crying out "Mikey."

Ben cleaned them up and they all snuggled in Ben's bed, sleeping the early morning away.


End of "Threesome" by Bertie -- email

back to fiction index page