Foursome

By Bertina


When Michael awoke, he was in the arms of Ben; he smiled at his still sleeping lover. He looked over to see the time and remembered where he was. Brian wasn't beside them. He wondered for a moment about that but then was glad Brian wanted them to have some time by themselves. He snuggled against his lover and fell back to sleep.

~~~~~~~

It had been a couple of weeks since they'd participated in a three way with Brian. Michael was grateful that Brian had made himself scarce after that. Brian acted as if now that he'd had Michael, he could move on with his life. Brian was doing so well with his business that he was able to go on extended vacations and let others take the reins temporarily while he was away. Michael was glad for him.

One night, feeling nostalgic for Brian, wanting Brian to be there to kiss him whenever he came near, Ted and Emmett suggested a double date. Going to the movies then dinner. Ben agreed immediately and Michael followed along with his boyfriend's enthusiasm.

The date was set for the next night. Ted and Emmett were hoping Michael would be distracted from Brian's recent aloofness. They both suspected that something happened, but they didn't pry. Well, Ted demanded that Emmett not do so. Emmett's voice immediately became sultry and said, "Mm, I love it when you get all butch."

Ted snorted and kissed Emmett. He was so happy they finally realized how much they meant to each other. The only difficulty poor Ted suffered now that he was in a relationship with Emmett was when Em performed on camera; Ted would be affected by it in the most fundamental of ways. He would immediately take Emmett in his private office and play with his boyfriend, letting his assistant Eddie take over.

The first time Ted pulled Emmett away from his duties, Emmett worried about leaving Eddie in charge.

"Why?" asked Ted.

"Well, he's straight."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Well, I wouldn't know from the way he watches the boys perform....."

Emmett shrugged. "He's studying to become a film producer."

Ted shut his lover up with a kiss and a fondle. Who cared if Eddie was a bible salesman? He did his job well.

~~~~~~~

The next night they all met at the theater and watched Lord of the Rings 2. Emmett was so in love with Legolas and Aragorn. Ted just wanted time in the dark with his boyfriend. When he squealed in delight, Ted would wince but loved the way Emmett held on to him.

Ted looked over at Ben and Michael. Ben was telling Michael what was different between the book and the movie. He snorted. When he tried to tell Emmett, his lover said he could care less. The movie was about the hot men. Ted tried to say that one was an elf. Emmett shrugged and said, "Looks like a man to me. That's all that matters."

After the movie, having been eating popcorn and drinking soda throughout, they decided to skip dinner and just go to Ben's for light refreshments since the night was still young.

While Ben was in the kitchen preparing some snacks with the help of Emmett, Ted and Michael talked.

"Has Ben convinced you to read the books?" asked Ted, curiously.

"Oh yeah, but I don't know when I'll find the time. I'm busy with the shop and everything."

Ted nodded. "Emmett isn't interested in books at all." He paused and gave a moue and nodded his head. "I can understand, he prefers visuals over the written word."

"That's why comic books are so cool; they have the best of both worlds..."

Ted nodded, but knew he would probably have a better conversation with Ben.

Michael realized Ted wasn't really paying attention so he changed the subject.

"I'm so happy for you and Emmett finding each other. I think it's the best thing for both of you."

Ted smiled. "Thanks, Michael. That means a lot to me...I, uh, have been worried that..."

Just then Emmett came in with hors d'oeuvres on a platter.

"Eat up you two; we need the energy for Babylon later."

He bent and kissed Ted on the cheek.

"I'll come back and feed you in a moment, my teddy bear."

Ted did his best not to blush.

"He's so cute when he blushes," Emmett squealed, then returned to the kitchen.

"Uh, what I was trying to say earlier, was that I'm glad you're happy about ... Emmett and I. We, or really, I was afraid you'd think oddly about us being a couple."

"Oh no, not at all. I think it's great. Friends falling in love can be the best thing for a relationship."

Ted nodded, looked awkward for a moment then said, "Remember the time you asked if I had something to say to you? I think now is the time."

"You found out...?"

Ted nodded. "I want you to know that...if I had known, I never would've embarrassed you like that in front of...the others and...I, uh, was hoping you wouldn't think I was just looking for someone to replace you."

Michael shook his head. "No, I don't think that. You and Emmett are great together! Many strong relationships are made from working together."

Michael was so glad he'd looked through Debbie's Cosmo earlier.

Ted grinned. "Good. Yeah, uh, I've heard that's true. Emmett and I get along very well."

Emmett came in with some drinks and said, "We sure do, honey." And he bent and kissed Ted softly. "Drink up! Ben's going to be the designated driver. He said if we are too out of it to drive home, we can sleep on his sofa bed."

Ben appeared bringing more hors d'oeuvres on a platter.

"Wow, that's wonderful, Ben. I really appreciate that. I end up being the designated driver all the time...except for Michael."

"Well, thankfully, Brian won't need my services tonight."

"Amen to that! Where is our illustrious friend, Michael?"

"He's in Chicago with some big wig friends of his boss'."

"He's probably bored stiff with all those executives and big wigs."

Michael smiled. "Knowing Brian, he probably found someone to make his time there interesting."

"You're probably right. Brian knows how to find the diamond in the rough."

"You mean the twink in the rough, don't you, Teddy?" Emmett laughed.

"That too. Luckily I have my own diamond right here!"

Emmett squealed and sat on Ted's lap, then squeezed him and kissed him. "You always know what to say to me. That's why I love you so much!"

After eating and drinking a bit, they started to get ready for Babylon. Michael took Ben away from Ted and Emmett for a moment and whispered, "I'm worried about Ted...I don't think he's over me."

"That's the least of his problems...Emmett isn't really in love with him."

Michael's eyes widened. "You think that too?"

"Yeah, it's kinda obvious when you stay with them for a bit. Emmett is just trying to make Ted feel better. You told me about Blake, he probably doesn't want Ted to try to go find him."

"Shit...!" "Oh, no you don't, boy toy wonder. I know that look. You know what happened when you interfered with Brian and Justin."

"But Ben..." Michael whined.

"Hey, we going to Babylon sometime soon?" interrupted Emmett.

"Yeah, let's go!" Michael grabbed Ben's hand and pulled him toward the door. Ben went reluctantly. He knew Michael was just avoiding the argument.

At Babylon

Michael and Ben danced, Michael trying to stay close to Ted and Emmett, trying to see if there were any signs of Ted getting a clue about Emmett.

"Michael, stay focused. You know, Ted may know." Ben was talking close to Michael's ear.

"Oh, damn, that's even worse!"

Ben grabbed Michael by the waist. "Wait, Kemosabe. I didn't say that means jump in with two feet!"

Michael had a worried expression and it wouldn't go away no matter what Ben did or said. He wondered if he was even going to get a goodnight kiss later. Ben was almost sorry Brian wasn't around to distract Michael when he was like this.

Ted and Emmett were ignorant of their friend's worry. They were busy drinking at the bar then they joined the moving bodies on the dance floor.

Ben dragged Michael back to the bar and had him drink a couple of shooters. Michael at first wasn't too thrilled to do so but Ben reminded him he couldn't drink.

"You know, I have my own cocktail later tonight." Ben wasn't above a guilt trip when it came to one Michael Novotny.

Michael sighed; downed one, then kissed Ben and downed another.

"There. Happy?" Michael sniped.

"No. I'm never happy when you're so clearly miserable."

Michael sighed, "I don't deserve you! I really think you could take Rage head on."

Ben smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment."

They kissed and then were lured to the dance floor once again.

Later...

"Hey, Ben, I think it's time. Do you think you could take us to my apartment? I can get my car later."

"Sure, but if you'd rather, you're welcome to stay at my place."

Emmett drawled, "Hey, anywhere there's a pillow and a sheet, I'll sleep."

Ted nodded. "Ok, sure. Your place is closer."

Once they were at Ben's apartment, Michael seemed to hover before Ben pulled him from the living room.

"Get them sheets and a blanket, Michael."

Michael nodded and then went to do so.

Ben grabbed a couple of pillows he kept in the linen closet and gave them to Emmett.

Ted was putting the sheet and blanket on the bed with Michael's help and in no time they were in their respective beds, supposedly sleeping.

Michael, of course, couldn't. Ben sighed and wondered if he could sleep with a rigid body beside him. Finally Michael rose and Ben asked, "What are you doing?"

"Can't a guy take a leak around here?"

Ben nodded. "Yeah...if that's what you're going to do."

Michael nodded then kissed Ben. "Don't worry; I'll be a good boy."

Ben grinned. "You're always a good boy, Michael."

Michael met Ted in the hall just coming from the bathroom. Ted stared at him, ogling Michael wearing a pair of Ben's boxers. He looked positively gorgeous to Ted.

"Ted, I was wondering if everything's OK with you and Emmett..." Michael whispered.

He looked curiously at Michael so Michael grabbed Ted's arm and pulled him into the bathroom.

"I'm worried about you and Emmett."

"I thought you were OK with us being together..."

"I am. Or, I was...until I noticed something."

"Uh, Michael, I appreciate your concern but, really..."

Michael grasped Ted and pressed his lips to the other man's. Ted gaped for a moment then began to kiss Michael back. Ted finally pulled away from the passion Michael was expressing. He gasped a moment to catch his breath then shook his head.

"I don't know what brought this on, Michael, but I don't think this is a good idea. For one, our boyfriends are just a few feet away and two, your boyfriend, though positive, is not a man I'd want angry with me."

"You still love me. I can tell, Ted. Why are you stringing Emmett along like that?"

Ted's eyes widened. "Uh, Michael, I think Emmett and I are ... and anyway, what business is it of yours if I do still have feelings for you? It's not as if I acted on them. Not once!"

"You're avoiding the issue, Ted. I don't think Emmett is in love with you either."

Ted gasped. "You're rather perceptive, Michael, but really my relationship with Emmett is none of your business!"

"Fair enough, Ted. But I'm wondering why you are keeping up this charade of being boyfriends? If you two are really just fuck buddies, then you should cut the act!"

Ted winced. "Ok, fine. Emmett and I made an arrangement. We would pretend we were in love so we wouldn't have to put up with our friends trying to get us dates. This way we were both happy. We do love each other, we just aren't *in* love with each other."

"It's me, isn't it? I'm the reason you feel you can't fall in love with Emmett?"

Ted sighed. "I guess partly. I thought I was in love with Emmett, when I really was just in love with the idea of being in love. I knew I'd never get the one person I was in love with and Emmett lost the man he was in love with...so we agreed to this."

Michael nodded. "Well, I think there is only one solution."

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you and I should have sex. Get it over with. That way you'd know you weren't in love with me, either."

Ted shook his head. "No way. I don't want you to cheat on your boyfriend."

"What if Ben was involved too?"

"What?"

"What if Ben was there as well?"

Ted's eyes bulged. "You and David and Ben really...?"

Michael nodded.

Ted gulped then groaned. "I can't do this to Emmett! We promised we wouldn't play around on each other."

"Then go get Emmett while I go tell Ben."

"Michael? Are you certain about this? I don't even know if Emmett would be up for this..."

"Ted, Emmett and I are roommates. Emmett is up for a foursome any day. Anyway, I want to know if Emmett spoke the truth."

"About what?"

"About how great you are in the sack."

Ted blushed then nodded. He left the bathroom first with Michael following...after he took care of his business.

Ben was lying in the bed, waiting patiently for Michael to return. He knew something was up. It shouldn't have taken Michael that long. When Michael finally appeared, he had a concerned look on his face. Ben didn't like that look at all.

"What's happened?"

Michael look startled. "Something happened?"

Ben just gave Michael a look.

Michael sighed. "OK, yeah, I couldn't help it. Ted was in the hall. I had to say something."

Ben sighed.

"Well, move over, we're going to have company any moment."

"What?!"

"Ted wouldn't sleep with me unless you were involved ... and Emmett."

"What?!"

Just then Emmett and Ted appeared, both looking curious. Ben glared at Michael for a moment then he turned his attention to the two men standing before them.

"What exactly did Michael tell you, Ted?"

Ted looked uncertain then he said, "That if we had sex my feelings for him would change..."

"Well, he's right, in a way. Your feelings MAY change, but not necessarily. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Ted sighed. "I don't think I could turn him down..."

"Emmett?"

Emmett was staring at Ben's chest and had to clear his throat to answer. "Oh, yeah. If Teddy feels he has to do this to find out if he really loves Michael, I'm willing. I'm just surprised you are Michael...and Ben."

"Good! Now, to start things..." Michael moved off the bed and pulled Ted to him. He kissed him softly at first then more passionately, running his tongue over Ted's lips as if trying to memorize their shape.

Emmett moved closer to the bed. "I normally don't kiss on the first date...but this isn't a date, is it?"

Ben rose from the bed and Emmett gasped, "Oh my!"

He wrapped his arms around Ben's shoulders and turned his head, doing a very great impression of Scarlett waiting for Rhett's kiss.

Ben grinned then bent to kiss Emmett's lips tentatively. Emmett moaned before his lips were barely touched.

Ted was thoroughly distracted with Michael pressing his sexy body against him; he ran his hands down Michael's back, finally giving into a long held fantasy of his.

"Oh, god, Michael. I never dreamed we'd be together..." he finally managed after pulling away from Michael's sweet mouth to breathe.

Michael smiled at Ted. "Now's your chance. Be with me, Ted..."

Ted pulled Michael to him, wanting to feel every bit of the man he'd wanted for so long against him. He was about to bend down to nuzzle at Michael's alabaster neck when he noticed Emmett being caressed by Ben's large hands. God, Emmett looked so sexy. He saw the way Emmett was already trembling in Ben's arms as he did with Ted when he was turned on. He let go of Michael and moved toward Emmett.

"Hey, you don't have to be *that* enthused about it!" he griped.

Ben pulled away for a moment, causing Emmett to release a sound of frustration.

"Teddy, you and Michael are over there...what, are we supposed to just watch?"

"No! I wish you'd stop calling me Teddy! I was called that for most of my childhood and it brings back terrible memories!"

"Really? Oh, Ted! I'm sorry; I thought you liked it when I call you my teddy bear!"

Ted sighed. "I do like it when you call me your teddy bear, Em, but not in public!"

Emmett looked around. "Well, Ben's bedroom isn't public, but I promise not to call you that at Babylon's."

"Or Woody's or the diner."

"OK, I won't."

Ted smiled. "Great, that's a relief!"

He pulled Emmett to him and kissed him, running his hands over his boyfriend possessively.

Ben moved around them to Michael and smiled. They turned and watched as Ted and Emmett fell to the bed, scrambling out of their t-shirts and underwear.

Ben bent and kissed Michael's stomach as he pulled the loose boxers down easily from his lover's lean hips. He cupped Michael's balls and loved the gasps his touch engendered. He then ran his hand down the quickly lengthening shaft.

Michael moaned when Ben's large hands gripped his hips as he bent to lick his thickening cock. He ran his hands through Ben's hair then opened his eyes a bit. Emmett and Ted were on the bed watching them. Their hands still stroked over their skin but their eyes remained glued on Ben and Michael loving each other.

Ben sensed something was up so he pulled away much to the frustration of Michael and looked over at Ted and Emmett watching them.

"It's more comfortable over here..." suggested Emmett.

"Emmett, maybe we should leave them to their bed...we have one in the living room."

Michael shook his head. "No, Ted, stay. That sofa bed is awful. This one is much better." He bounced on top of it and lay down in the middle. "See?"

Ted's eyes were wide, seeing Michael sprawled over the bed, his cock mostly erect against his pale skin. He looked so beautiful to Ted, it almost hurt to look at him.

"Uh, yeah, it is..." he stammered.

Emmett moved closer to Ted and whispered, "Go show Michael how much he means to you, Teddy."

Ted gave a strangled sound in the back of his throat, then looked at Michael as if asking permission. Michael spread his legs and arms wider, showing Ted he wanted him to touch him. Ted nearly fell atop the beautiful body sprawled on the bed as he began to kiss and caress the man of his dreams. He tasted every sweet part he'd always wanted to. Michael's long neck, his ears, his chest. Ted spent a good amount of time teasing Michael's nipples until he heard the other man pant from his attentions.

Emmett lay on one side of the bed, watching them, and Ben moved to the other side. They stroked themselves while Ted worshipped Michael's body.

Ben bit his lip when Ted's mouth trailed down Michael's length but didn't stop and teased his balls unmercilessly. Michael was a beautiful creature writhing under Ted's ministrations.

Emmett was surprised at how passionate Ted was. He'd never actually seen Ted in action before, though he knew exactly what it felt like. It was a wonder to watch. He gasped when Ted's tongue lapped down Michael's perineum to his anus below.

Ben handed Ted a condom when he pulled away for a moment. Then he did something they didn't expect. He rolled the condom over Michael's cock. He looked at Ben who supplied him with some lube. After slicking the gloved cock, he kneeled up then sat fully upon Michael's erection.

Emmett was surprised. Ted rarely bottomed for him, as if he were awkward with the whole concept. He looked like he knew exactly what he wanted now.

Emmett rose and ran his hands down Ted's back as he trembled, taking Michael completely inside him. Emmett bent and kissed Ted's ear, whispering how sexy he looked.

Ben bent and kissed Michael quickly, sensing how much Michael wanted to watch Ted's passionate side blossom. He ran his hands down his lover's chest, teasing him then pulled away to stroke himself as Ted started a steady rhythm riding Michael's cock.

They all watched Ted, covered in sweat, exuded his sensuality each time he lifted and lowered himself. He paused momentarily, catching his breath, then he bent and kissed Michael softly at first then slowly slid his tongue between Michael's lips to join with the younger man in more ways than one. He moaned against Michael's mouth when he felt Emmett and Ben caress him-his back, sides, ass, legs. All he could think was, 'Brian, eat your heart out!'

This was far better than any four-way someone dreamed up for him...

His eyes popped open when he felt Ben's mouth on his ear, licking and teasing him. If it weren't for Michael's cock deeply embedded inside him, he would jump on top of Ben and go for a ride. A silly image of him riding a bucking bronco zipped through his mind. Thankfully, Emmett grasped his cock and began to slowly jerk him off which helped to thoroughly distract him.

When Ted finally lifted himself from Michael, Ben pressed his mouth to Ted's. This nearly threw Ted for a loop, but he contained himself and held onto those broad shoulders, not wanting to let Ben go too soon. The big man was sucking his shorn tonsils out. He was losing himself in sensory overload and loved every minute of it. If this was what Brian felt like all the time no wonder he was so confidant! Ted mused to himself.

Michael lifted his hips, showing how much he wanted Ted to continue.

Ted moaned as Michael's cock teased his prostate. He began to seriously fuck himself and groaned when Emmett increased the strokes on his dick. When Ben's mouth clamped onto his neck, sucking what would surely be a large hickey on his neck, he stiffened and came.

Michael grasped Ted's hips and thrust upward, loving the feel of Ted's muscles clamping down on him.

Emmett kissed the fuck stupid Ted and smiled at the glazed over eyes and silly smile on his handsome face. He was one lucky bitch to have Ted in his life. Emmett lowered Ted down atop him and kissed him continuously. He was rewarded when Ted grasped Emmett's erection and teased and caressed him until he came in Ted's skillful hand.

They totally missed Michael gloving Ben's cock and lifting one leg to let Ben take him. They were too busy holding each other lovingly as they slowly drifted to sleep.

Michael's cock twitched in vain as Ben's thick length breached him but he twisted his neck to suck on his lover's tongue as Ben fucked him.

Afterwards, they were too exhausted to clean up and could care less about the consequences in the morning. Ben held Michael to him as they slept.

~~~~~~~

Michael woke to the sounds of movement and witnessed Ted and Emmett getting out of bed, trying to be quiet.

Ted stopped when he noticed Michael watching.

"Michael, Ben, it's been an experience I think I'll never forget, but I think we - Em and I..."

"What Ted's trying to say is 'It's been fun but we should go.'"

Michael nodded. "OK. We'll see you later at Babylon?"

"Yeah, see you later!"

They kissed Michael quickly then left. When Michael heard the door close after hearing them scramble for their clothes, he turned to Ben.

"Think my plan worked?"

Ben smiled. "Didn't seem to hurt. I think it may be better, though, if we don't see Ted and Emmett tonight."

Michael smiled. If Ted and Emmett would rather act out their love together than pretend to show it off as they had been, then that certainly would be better. He turned and gave his lover a proper kiss good morning.

"Have I told you, you are the best boyfriend I've ever had?"

"No, but I would have to say you are one of the top five..." He laughed when Michael cried out in anger. "Oh, sorry! The definite number one boyfriend I've ever had."

"That's much better!"

They snuggled a moment, just enjoying being close before scrambling to the bathroom to lovingly clean off the sex, sweat and grime from each other's bodies.


End of "Foursome" by Bertie -- email

back to fiction index page