Naughty

by Badly Drawn Girl

[Unrated - 8Kb - Posted 05/05/2007]

We were lying in bed one Friday night, both of us still on our summer break, which ended soon, and I was finishing the chapter I was on in a great book Michael had bought me when kinda out of know where he put his head on my chest like he always did but he started to talk about thing's he's normally shy about.

"Ben?"

"Yah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure baby," I put my book down and set my glasses on the end table. " What is it?"

"I know this may sound, well alittle naughty but it's been running through my head for a few nights now?"

"Naughty huh?" I asked with a smile.

Michael looked at me and said, "Yah. Well you see I had this dream and, well."

"Well what was this dream about?" I asked curiously.

"Well, let's just say it involves, you, me, chocolate syrup and a cheesy hotel."

"Well, that all sounds so very good Michael, but the cheesy hotel?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Yah, it just adds to the excitement, don't you think?"

I stared at him for a few seconds, mainly just in shock but then after I realized he looked alittle hurt that I didn't respond right away I finally said something, "Sounds pretty good to me."

He looked back at me, " Yah?"

"Yah." I smiled down at him. His weird but very erotic request was running through my mind now.

"I thought you thought I was crazy or out of my mind when you just looked at me and didn't answer."

"Michael, how could you and chocolate syrup ever be a crazy idea?"

"So you wanna try it?"

I nodded, "Yah, we're still young and hot, who says marriage has to be the end of the fun?"

He bite his bottom lip and climbed on top of me, I certainly knew where this was heading and I enjoyed every moment of it. Feeling his warm naked chest slither down my body, his lips kissing my lips, then down to my neck and finally reaching my nipples where he slowly sucked then bit into an intoxicating explosion of pleasure. My now very hardened nipples were being joined with my now hardening cock. Every inch that Michael kissed using the same amount of warm saliva sent me into a most pleasurable state, then finally when he reached the elastic part of my shorts that I had been in, he began to use his teeth and started to pull them off making sure he breathed hot air onto my now rock hard cock. I jolted forward abit and adjusted my body so Michael had a better position. Once my shorts were off he started at my toes and kissed and licked his way up stopping at my inner thigh blowing upwards, sending tingles up my spine. He lingered there for awhile and then slowly made his way to my stiffened cock. He blew circles around it while opening the condom he had gotten from the bedside table. He used his mouth to put it on and that caused me to thrust forward suddenly, fortunatly it set Michael's pace as he began slow then moved on to a faster pace, I ran my hand through his soft raven hair and when he began to go faster I dugged at it abit. He looked up at me, smiled and licked his lips then continued, I closed my eyes and took in the amazing pleasure my husband was giving me. Gawd, he had such an amazing tongue, the way he used to lick every pleasure point, it went past mind-blowing, it was orgasmic. He stopped right before I was about to cum, and pulled his hard cock against mine as he made his way up my body.

"Gawd, baby."

Michael looked me in the eye and stared me down. There was something about his brown eyes that were just intoxicating. They pulled you in and took a tight grip so you couldn't move. "Fuck me, Ben."

I nodded, rolled him over, he got on his knees and I grabbed the lube. I lubed my fingers up good and put two in him to loosen him up. Once he was good I slowly entered him, my throbbing dick already almost at the point of cumming. He moaned quietly as I thrusted my aching dick into his tight ass. Michael then pushed back and my dick slid further into his ass. That just sent me over the edge, the pulsions I could feel were unreal. Michael grabbed my thighs and together we rode ourselves into a deep and futuristic orgasm. We then both came at the same time and I could feel everything in me turn to mush as I collapsed on top of Michael, still in him. With my head on his back I could hear how fast his heart was thumping and how quick his breathing was. As soon as I was back on earth, so to speak, I rolled over and laid beside him. With him still laying on his stomach he turned his head to face me and there was this peaceful, little smile on his face.

"Oh my gawd." Michael finally breathed out. " That was amazing."

I nodded, still trying to catch my own breath. " Yah, see I told you marriage doesn't need to be the end of the fun."

He smiled, " It's just too bad we couldn't use those hand cuffs in the drawer."

I looked at him, " Who says we can't?" I rolled over opened the drawer and pulled out the handcuffs and dangled them in his face. " Ready for round two?"

End of "Naughty" by Badly Drawn Girl (teddies4_ever_24@hotmail.com)

back to fiction index page