Sexcapade: After Work

By Amok


Ben was startled as he heard the door to their new house close shut. He had thought he would be alone for the evening since Hunter was on a school trip to the museums of New York and Michael was working tonight. They had argued over Michael getting a second job since he already spent so much time on rage and the comic book store but after all the legal bills to keep Hunter they needed the extra money. It would only be another month until things would finally get back to normal. Ben turned around when he heard footsteps and received the most wonderful surprise.

"What are you doing home?"

"They overbooked how many security guards they needed and since I had the most hours I got sent home. I still get paid some money for showing up and I get to spend some time with my favorite man."

Michael had moved behind Ben's chair and wrapped his arms around him. He placed his forehead against Ben's neck and just inhaled his scent. This is what he had missed doing so much over the past few months. After leaving with Hunter and having to go to court to fight for him it seemed there was never enough time just to be with Ben. He couldn't remember the last time they had one of their dates where it was just the two of them.

Part of the agreement they had with the courts to keep Hunter was that the apartment had to go. Michael and Ben had managed to get a reasonable mortgage and bought a small townhouse. Most of the house was still white even though they had discussed trying to make it more like their home but small touches were added all over the place. Some of the art they had hung up was either pop art or scene from comic books that Michael had been collecting. The living room had three bookshelves full of what Ben had collected over the years. Hunter contributions to the household were photographs he had taken and framed of his new family. They were amazed by how talented he was and Ben and Michael had discussed getting him a better quality camera for Christmas once their finances were back on track.

Ben was seated at their kitchen island with the light pine cabinets and red tiled top. He was wearing a pair of faded black jeans that were snug in all the right places. He was wearing one of his old work out shirts were the sleeves were cut off. It was a grayish blue and only accentuated his intense eyes not to mention showing off his muscular arms. Spread out on the island were parts of Ben's latest manuscript a few pencils. They had discussed creating a small office space in the living room but Ben preferred to sit either on the couch or one of the stools, he had enough of working at a desk at work.

Michael became aware that because he was supposed to work tonight he was still dressed in his uniform. He had thought about changing at work but part of him was scared they would find some place for him to go if he stayed longer. Michael was dressed in a sturdy pair of black pants that he felt were a little too tight in the ass area but the girl who handed out the uniforms said it was them or nothing. He had tried to avoid her since that day since she always seemed to be rubbing up against him. At least when he told Traci he was gay she stopped hitting on him he had shown Andrea pictures of his family but it didn't stop her. Michael adjusted the thick black leather belt that had his baton attached as well as a key ring, and cell phone trying to find a more comfortable position for he extra weight. The shirt was a dark gray with black cuffs and collar and was a little looser and more comfortable than the pants. Over the one pocket was a badge that said Symmons Security along with a number that was Michael's personnel number. From afar they were supposed to resemble police uniforms in hopes that would scare off potential troublemakers. Michael heard Ben shift in his chair as he forced himself to stop looking down Ben's shirt to the treasure hidden beneath.

"How was work?"

"It's hard to believe that the school year is almost over. Lately I have been spending time doing the last rush of marking assignments as well as writing the final test. I am always amazed at how far my students have come."

"Well they have a good teacher."

Michael was rubbing Ben's shoulders and started to work on the taut muscles at his neck. Ben reached up with one of his hands and intertwined his fingers with Michaels. He turned around and pulled Michael in between his legs and let his hands roam his back. He stared up into Michael's gorgeous eyes as he pulled him even closer when the baton attached to his belt hit his knee.

"Ouch. Watch where you stick that thing."

"And where would you like me stick it."

Ben's eyes widened in surprise at what Michael had said. Every once in a while Michael would become very dominant in their play, which only turned Ben on more if that was possible. Suddenly his pants had become very uncomfortable and he couldn't wait to get out of them.

Michael pulled Ben out of the chair and started rubbing his hands against Ben's hard chest. He slowly undid the buttons and was transfixed by the glistening skin underneath.

"You aren't hiding anything are you."

"Maybe."

Michael placed a finger over Ben's lips. "Shhh... you have the right to remain silent and if you want me to continue I suggest you use it."

Ben responded by smiling and kissing one of Michaels knuckle before the hand finger was removed. Michael's hands plunged inside Ben's shirt and pinched his nipples. He let his fingers lightly dance across the ribs followings the lines they created to Ben's stomach. Ben groaned when he felt Michael's hands leave the confines of his open shirt. Michael pulled the fabric until Ben's shirt was no longer tucked into his jeans and he let it fall to the floor. He grabbed Ben by the shoulders and turned him around so that he was facing his back. His hand reached up to caress the short blond hairs at the nape of his neck as he slowly bent Ben over the kitchen island. His skin came into contact with the cool red tiles as his hands roamed to the front of Ben's pants to release him. The well-worn jeans slipped down leaving Ben in only his tight black briefs. Michael leaned over allowing his hot breath to travel against Ben's spine. Ben was breathing hard waiting for the next touch. His skin was flushed and a thin coat of sweat was now covering his back. Michael could not resist the temptation and tasted some that had collected at his neck. His hands moved from Ben's shoulder into his underwear to cup his ass. He massaged the skin there before pulling down Ben's underwear.

Michael bent down to finish pulling the fabric off of Ben's legs and stopped for a moment to admire the view. Ben had the best thighs he had ever seen and he loved being nestled in between them. He reached up to lightly touch them and could feel the muscles quiver with the contact. He placed his hands around Ben's ankle and traveled up the leg being sure to rub small circles in the crevice of Ben's knee. Still kneeling he placed the same attention to the other leg and enjoyed the sounds coming from Ben. He stood up and placed one hand between Ben's legs. He spread them further apart as he fondled his lover. Ben's head thrashed to one side as he tried to push down and increase the contact with Michael's hand. Michael moved closer limiting Ben's space to move and stopped what he was doing until Ben's movements calmed. He then placed his index finger in Ben's mouth and when it was wet he probed Ben. First he slowly rubbed his finger around the outer edge until he easily slid into the center. He pushed in and out trying his best to hit the prostate each time. Gradually he added a second finger and changed his rhythm to make the pumping action slower. When Ben bucked backwards trying to increase the pressure Michael withdrew both of his fingers.

After making sure Ben was relaxed Michael moved the baton form his belt and ran it down the side of Ben's face and along his back. He used some lubricant that Ben always carried before inserting the tip. Ben let out a hiss at the new intrusion and Michael waited for him to adjust before sliding the object in further. Michael began to move it in and out trying to keep the thrusts gentle. Ben's back began to arch as he was getting closer to coming. Michael placed his hand over Ben's generous cock and pumped until he felt a warm liquid oozing out. At the peak of his orgasm Michael kissed Ben lips trying to keep as much contact as possible. All too soon it was over and Ben collapsed back against the island as his body kept shaking. Michael took the Baton out and rubbed Ben's backside before leaning over for another kiss.

When Ben finally gathered back the strength in his legs Michael pulled him upright and against his raging hard on. He let go and then proceeded to their bedroom slowly stripping in the process. The gray uniform shirt was the first to go as Michael let it glide off his skin and to the floor in one fluid motion. He pulled the belt off and let it drop to the floor then began to undo his zipper. He looked up to make sure he still had a captive audience. His torso and underwear were visible and that was all but it was enough to keep Ben's attention. Michael used one of his fingers to summon his lover as he made the rest of the trek to the bedroom. Ben followed after bending to pick up Michael's utility belt.

Michael was about to finish removing his pants when two strong hands helped him and pulled his pants and underwear off together. Ben nibbled on his ear as he reattached Michael's belt tightly around his waist. Michael was then turned to face Ben as he felt his mouth being devoured. He allowed Ben to explore his mouth as he was pushed back onto the bed. Ben straddled Michael's hips as he started a trailof kisses down his throat to his nipples. He raked his teeth across one nipple before taking the swollen nub into his mouth and sucking it. Michael tried to reach down to stroke Ben's hair but hands trapped both of his wrists on either side as Ben continued to suck. When the one side was rock hard he moved to the other nipple biting down on it and then using his tongue to cool the red indentations.

Ben moved up along Michael's body to keep his wrists trapped under his legs as he reach over to the night stand for some scarves. He released Michael's arms but placed two fingers under the thick, black belt to manipulate Michael up off the bed into a kneeling position. The scarves were black silk and he used the first one to fasten Michael's hands. First he pulled the fabric through the key ring located at the front and then crossed the ends over Michael's hands that were palm to palm. He kissed the top lids of Michael's eyes before using the second scarf to blindfold him. The third and fourth scarves were tied around Michael's knees and to the edge of the headboard, which pulled his legs apart giving Ben access to everything. Ben placed one of the pillows against the headboard so that Michael would have something soft to lean forward into.

Ben took possession of Michael's torso pulling him back against him as his lips kissed Michaels shoulders. His hand traced the collarbone to the hollow of his neck. He continued to kiss Michael's shoulders then slowly progressed to the back of his neck. Michael let his head look downwards exposing more skin. His hands traveled down to Michael's abdomen and his finger starting tracing circles around his belly button. He lightly skimmed over the center then moved lower still to caress the hipbones. Instead of reaching for his intended target he allowed his hands to go down even further and rubbed Michael's inner thighs. Michael leaned forward into the pillow trying to stifle his groan as well as rubbing up against the pillow to try and get some relief. When Ben realized what Michael was doing he pulled him up by grabbing the belt again wanting to extend it as long as possible. Michael whimpered at the loss of contact but was held captive against Ben's chest. Ben started to back away from Michael pulling his body down to the mattress. His knees were still tied apart and his feet touched his upper thighs leaving his front open. Ben moved over to one side and kissed the tip of Michael's erection. Michael's member twitched at the contact and his hands began trying to touch Ben. He undid the heavy-duty silver buckle and reattached the belt to the footboard. Ben ran his fingers over the red marks left by the belt trying to smooth out the cream skin. He returned to worship Michael's penis and moved his own erection against the ticklish hairs in Michael's armpit. After licking up and down the length he finally took it all in and moved up and down. Ben continued until Michael squeezed his eyes shut and opened his mouth signaling that he was close, so very close. The head popped out of Ben's mouth and Michael slumped back against the bed.

Michael's long, pink tongue darted out to wet his lips and Ben sat up and moved his mouth to suck on the tip. He gradually drew Michael's tongue into his mouth alternating between lightly sucking on it and running his own tongue over it. He reached over to the bedside table and pulled out the lube, which he spread onto his finger. He released Michael's tongue and ran a finger over Michael's ass crack before entering him. He used all the patience he could find to keep his movement slow torturing his lover. He placed a condom on himself and lubed up before situating himself between Michael's legs. He undid the one binding and pulled the leg over his shoulder rubbing his five o'clock shadow against the dark leg hairs. He changed his pace to even slower and looked up to admire the image in front of him.

Michaels head was back exposing his neck that had sweat collecting at the hollow. His shoulders were also dug deeply into the mattress as he was being impaled on Ben's finger. His nipples had turned a deeper shade of pink and were still hard from the attention they received earlier. His abdomen muscles and pecks were pumping to the same rhythm as Ben's finger as he tried to increase the pleasure. His erection was still wet from Ben sucking on him and seemed to be even harder than before. Ben untied the other leg and placed it around his waist. He made sure to position himself and pushed into Michael. The muscles inside began to contract around Ben and Michael moaned at the new sensation.

"Do you want me to prepare you some more?"

Michael blushed as he shook his head no and used his leg muscles to pull Ben in even further. Ben waited for Michael's legs to relax signaling him to continue. He pulled part of the way out and pushed in again. He continued starting slow and then picking up speed and force. He bent over pushing Michael's leg to his stomach and removed the blindfold.

"Open your eyes, look at me."

Ben hated the fact that he sounded so needy but he did need to be sure. When Michael looked up at him he saw the love they shared reflected there and knew this wasn't just a dream. He started to kiss Michael as he kept pumping into him absorbing his moans but never losing eye contact. Michael's arm jerked against the restraints as he came and Ben felt his stomach covered with a sticky fluid. Michael began moving his pelvis in circles urging him to finish since he had yet to come. Ben lost control as he continued in and out of Michael and rested his head against Michael's shoulder. With one last plunge he felt his seed release into the protective latex and pulled out of Michael. He removed the condom and threw it in the garbage. He returned to resting his head against the warm shoulder and listened as Michael's heart returned to it's regular beat.

Ben whispered in Michael's ear, "I love you."

"Would you release my hands please? I want to cuddle with you before we go to sleep."

"My poor little cuddle bunny, if only people knew what you were like in bed, or the kitchen."

Michael turned a bright shade of red, "You tell anyone about any of this and I'll make sure it is the last thing you say."

Ben reached up to release Michael form the scarf and kissed each of his palms as he on his side and wrapped the arms around his neck.

"I would never tell anyone about this, this is our time and stays between the two of us. I wouldn't want to add any competition."

Michael just shook his head at disbelief that any one else would be interested in him, he was damn lucky Ben was. He pulled Ben closer and kissed the cleft in his chin before claiming his place with his head against Ben's chest. Ben pulled his arms around Michael's waist and kissed Michael's forehead. He knew that look; Michael had no idea how attractive he truly was. Ben was grateful since he never wanted to lose what they shared. He wrapped the comforter around them and drifted to sleep.


End of "Sexcapade: After Work" by Amok -- email

back to fiction index page