Meet Our Artists

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Geli Glenda Savage GreenWoman Griffin
Patt Rose Rike Shar Suse Virginia Sky

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Patt aka PattRose aka Ramblin Rose. LOL

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married?
    Female, 48 years young. I live in Tucson, AZ. I've been married to the same man for 32 years, do you believe it? And we still like each other. Go figure. We have three grown children, and three Grandchildren. Two boys, and a girl. (grandkids) Our kids are two girls and a boy. I work with Developmentally Disable Adults for a living. True meaning of loving your job.

  3. How did you get started in Fan Art ?
    I loved the show and started on the Newsgroup and would write goofy poetry for them. Someone there told me to go to the web and get to fan fic and I was off and running from there. Then I happened on Aly's work and she got me started on Senad and SXF. I was in slash heaven. Once I made friends with a few people I learned that they love to have collages and such things with pics of our guys in it. So, that's what I've been doing for ages. I love making them.

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    Read above.

  5. Do you have a web page ?
    Patt's Page:
    https://www.squidge.org/sentinelsites/psindex-2.html
    Hello, Tricia. She's our Mom there.

  6. Which of our guys do you prefer?
    Jim. Why ? Because he is most like me. Unruly, stubborn, pigheaded, sweet, kind and loving all at the same time. And I find the same things wonderful in Blair.

  7. Do you like to draw the guys or do screen mix and matches <g> ?
    I don't draw unless you include my stick figures for the grandkids. I do collages, just all around anything that anyone tells me to do.

  8. Do you do singles, pairs or are you into "threesomes" as well ?
    You mean for stories? I love to read threesomes. J/B/S or J/B/R but I've only written one so far.

  9. Do you have a favorite Picture ?
    Yes, I love trees, and I took one of my faves and put Jim and Blair's face in it to make it more perfect. Where ? I uploaded it to the ASNA Archive. So you can see it there, although, it should be coming to you right from when I uploaded.

  10. Who gives you your most inspiration to "play" ? Why ?
    My son, Tom. He's an artist too. My family is quite artistic. Can I help it if they sucked all the art out of the rest of us? LOL

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ?
    A Native American Father sat his son on his knee and sadly said, "One day all this land will not be yours." And.... When asked by an anthropologist what the Indians called America before the white man came, an Indian said simply, "Ours." Vine Deloria, Jr.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Well, actually I don't have much to show anyone. You could check out my Sentinel pictures and quotes. Although they aren't much, just pictures and words. <g> I'll have to open up a page with some of my collages, I have some great ones of Jim and Blair. I adore these guys and look for ways to put them in collages. Oh and the opening page to Five Senses is mine. Not too exciting, but still mine. Sometimes, simple is nice. And I like nice.

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your fans ?
    Fans?

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Patt Rose at PattRose1@aol.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Real name: Friederike
    Screen Name: Rike

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ?
    Female, married, two wonderful kids. A daughter of 12, a son of 14. They both know that Jim and Blair are more than good friends (of course, they don't read slash, but since I have a pic of Tacs on the wall of my room....<g>)

    Age ?
    The real one or just how I feel <g>? Real: 38 but I feel like 16 most of the time.

    Career ?
    I'm an insurance agent in the morning and I work on stamping machines and big drills in a metal processing company in the afternoon. Yeah, silly, but hey, need the money for my expensive hobbies (like participating in TS Rallies (sp?) and GateCons. <g>)

    Where is home ?
    Germany (between Frankfurt and Cologne).

    Married ?
    Most definitely <g> for over 19 years now (happily btw - hubby is the most sweetest hubby I can think of, even tolerates that I'm into slash. )

  3. How did you get started in Fan Art ?
    Since I'm not able to write a single line of fanfic (really, be glad I don't) I needed something to express how I see the characters and the chemistry of the show. And of course, since TPTB refused to show us Jim and Blair in bed or not even really hugging I started manipulating pics. ;)

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    In Germany TS was on TV, but I missed it (darn me). I came across a page with links to fanfic for different shows. And I tried TS fanfic, even though I hadn't seen an ep before. My first story was 'Buried' by Tapu, she got me hooked on TS fanfic and when the re-runs started on German TV I watched for the first time. Took me some time to get into slash. Saw a pic of Starsky and Hutch at an online friends place (meeting her for the first time in RL). Asked her: Uhm... I know these are S/H, but.... what are they doing? She blushed, gave me a story and said: Just read.... It wasn't really slash, heavy smarm I would say. But anyway, after my first S/H slash stories I searched for TS slash.... and was so pleased with the amount of stories (and the quality)... Uhm... anyone still reading my crap <g>?

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Rike's Page:
    http://www.the-sentinel.de

  6. Which of our guys do you prefer? Why ?
    That's difficult. See, I love them for different reasons, Jim I would like to have as a 'the protector', Blair is the guy I would love to have a drink with, okay, maybe herbal tea <g> and talking.... I really cannot pick one... sorry.

  7. Do you like to draw the guys or do screen mix and matches <g> ?
    Same as with writing, I cannot draw :( Tried it once, but the result was poor <g> So I use my 'puter and different graphic programs to create what I like to see. Even though that is difficult because the results depend on the pics I find on the net. It is too bad to have a beautiful Jim to play with and not the right Blair pic to add....

  8. Do you do singles, pairs or are you into "threesomes" as well ?
    If that question had been asked two weeks ago I would have said: 'only' pairs. But since I was at the Gatecon last weekend I would love to do a pic between Blair/Jim/Martouf (Stargate character). Too bad the pics of that...uhm... very good looking man are very rare and not nothing to 'play' with. And I dunno if there is a slash crossover between TS and Stargate where Martouf is involved.....I doubt it.

  9. Do you have a favorite Picture ? Where ?
    Hmmmmmm.... difficult... I've only done very few so far, but I guess I like the panther/wolf pic most (at least for the moment).

    Fav Pic: http://www.the-sentinel.de/wpmoon02.jpg

  10. Who gives you your most inspiration to "play" ? Why ?
    <g>.... are you asking about authors???? Or just about Jim or Blair...? Well, depends on my mood. But I guess Jim does most of the time. I'm just sooo into h/c and smarm and I love to see a 'very' protective Jim. So he is the person I normally start with.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ?
    My spirit will never be broken or caught. For the soul is a free-flying thing *John Denver*

    That is what I call freedom, the freedom lies within me. No one can take that away from me - and of course not my thoughts about Jim/Blair or Blair/Jim......and hot sex.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Not much to say, just a few pics I made so far. They are all at my webpage. The first one I named 'Empyrean', because I read a gen story with that name and couldn't get rid of an image. Thanks to Robyn who wrote the story. But I doubt she likes the fact that I do slash pics. <g>

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your fans ?
    .... uhm... do you think I really have some??? 'kay, thanks for the feedback - it is much appreciated. And if someone knows websites where to find beautiful men I can use to create new pics with - just let me know. <g>

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Rike at euphemia@private.as

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name
    Shar

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married?
    Female, same age as Jim. Graphic web designer. Louisville, KY. Blissfully divorced no kids. (yeah!)

  3. How did you get started in Fan Art ?
    I was inspired by Eng, an artist in the Highlander fandom who has since done some illustrations for AngelWings Press. And then there was Killa. Between the two of them -- there was no way I could resist trying to come up with my own interpretations of things. Besides, I always enjoyed the graphics side of things, so for me, it was a natural progression.

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    That's easy! Highlander. More specifically--Peter Wingfield. That and the SOS banners plastered everywhere. Then there was this wonderful little piece called "Three Little Birds". Hooked immediately. Hell, one look at Blair and I was gone. <g> (I love a guy with hair--just ask Bast and Candy) I already knew RB from my working with Days of Our Lives actors and thought him a handsome hunk.

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Whispers of the Heart:
    http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/4790/,
    Unofficial Garett Maggart Website: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Park/9772/garett.html,
    SOS: http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/6325/sosindex.html.

    SOS isn't all me, but I did a lot of work on it from the re-building stage. (Steffi from Visions and Sounds, is primary now.)

    **And a graphics site will be added soon. Graphics for the slash fan by "BlairAngel Design".

  6. Which of our guys do you prefer? Why ?
    I'm a Blairbabe. I love everything about him. Plus he's the more difficult of the two because of his size. So, Blair's my challenge. <g>

  7. Do you like to draw the guys or do screen mix and matches <g> ?
    I can't draw for squat. I leave that to K-9 and Geli and all the other wonder artists. So I guess that leaves me doing manipulations only.

  8. Do you do singles, pairs or are you into "threesomes" as well ?
    J & B all the way. I've done one crossover and it's been the exception. I only *see* Jim and Blair.

  9. Do you have a favorite Picture ? Where ?
    Oh geez.... Some of the ones I really like haven't shown up yet. But I *do* love "Kilt Blair" and it's at my site.

  10. Who gives you your most inspiration to "play" ? Why ?
    Blair. Because I see him as being so versatile. Heck--he's just inspiring. <bg>

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ?
    Other than the Brass Ring one, my other would be "I am *not* cutting my hair!" And to that, I say AMEN!!!!!!!!

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Everything is on my site. I've had piece appear in AngelWings Press zines and have additional pics to appear soon.

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your fans ?
    I'm always doing more. I'll *never* be done. <g> And Blair will *always* had long hair. LOL

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Shar at MelSharon@aol.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name ?
    Suse (Susanne Grund)

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married ?
    Well, I'm a 20 years old biology student from Germany. I didn't study art because sometimes I'm a coward. All the members of my familly paint, so do I. I don't want to get a life because it feels as if I'm already trying to live three.

  3. How did you get started in Fan Art ?
    I gave feedback to a story and started to talk about artwork. It's all Barbs' fault :-)))

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    I randomly watched and episode, then I started to read fanfics - got me absolutely hooked!

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    Personally not any more. But I've got some nice person who hosts some of my paintings. Art by Suse:
    http://hometown.aol.com/pattrose1/ArtBySuse.html

  6. Are either Jim or Blair a total "bottom" in your universe ? If so who and why ?
    No. They have a mind of their own. They form the paintings I just paint them.

  7. Do you like to draw the guys or do screen mix and matches <g> ?
    Depends on who asks...

  8. Do you do singles, pairs or are you into "threesomes" as well ?
    I prefer singles because there are more ways to arrange one person on a white sheet than two.

  9. Do you have a favorite Picture ? Where ?
    One promoshot of Blair at the UBC museum. I love the way he emphazises his speech with his hands.

  10. Who gives you your most inspiration to "play" ? Why ?
    ;-) Other fandom - sorry.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ? If so what and why ?
    "I don't really get modern art..." I love this quote because sometimes I share Jims' point of view.

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Does not apply, but if you like to add it. Everything from "the ant" over classics to Douglas Adams.

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your readers ?
    Does not apply - I'm a painter so there are no readers - huh?

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Suse at Meremptah@gmx.net

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  1. Name or Screen Name
    screen name: Virginia Sky

  2. A brief bio ? Male/Female ? Age ? Career ? Where is home ? Married?
    I am a 43 year old female. Currently, my career is as an educator in the beautiful town of Charleston, South Carolina. Though I'm single, I'm not opposed to eventually meeting my Rhett Butler or should I say Blair....down Jim!

  3. How did you get started in Fan Art ?
    Deep breath...I am a K/S fan. Have been for twenty years. Over a year ago I meet a wonderful community of online writers and artists. I was in slash heaven. So I started experimenting in K/S writing, drawing, and photo manipulation. Recently, I have had my first artwork accepted for a K/S zine.

  4. How did you get started in TS ?
    During the school year I have little time for television. So this past summer it was a pleasure to have some free time for the first time in awhile. I had stumbled on TS fanfic in my search for K/S. So when I saw the program advertised on the Scifi channel I decided to watch. I was trapped! Now I have all episodes taped. I can't get enough of the online fanfic. And at Shoreleave this past year I purchased enough zines to keep me in Sentinel heaven for awhile.

  5. Do you have a web page ? If so what is the URL ?
    The following is a K/S site:
    http://www.angelfire.com/zine/treasures/index.html

    I am accumulating Sentinel artwork and will have a Sentinel site up soon.

  6. Which of our guys do you prefer? Why ?
    I have the same feeling about Jim and Blair as I have had for Jim and Spock. There's a special chemistry between the two. They go together so well! However, if you push me I would lean towards Blair due to his academic standing and his vulnerable persona. ;-)

  7. Do you like to draw the guys or do screen mix and matches <g> ?
    Currently, I am focusing on screen mix and matches. As I feel more comfortable with the characters I will probably try my hand at drawing. Although Suzan Lovett will have nothing to fear. ;-)

  8. Do you do singles, pairs or are you into "threesomes" as well ?
    Personally, I would rather stick with singles and pairs. Threesomes are just not my thing.

  9. Do you have a favorite Picture ? Where ?
    During Shoreleave I decided to start collecting art pieces from various zine artists that I have admired over the years, such as TACS, Deeb, Butler, and Lovett. My favorite picture is in the corner of my room. ;-) It is a drawing by Shelley Butler entitled "Insert Fandom Here". The work focuses on the lower half of two male lovers, leaving the heads to the viewer's imagination.

  10. Who gives you your most inspiration to "play" ? Why ?
    Again...it would have to be a mixture of the marvelous zine artists for the past twenty years. Also, I am amazed of the fantastic work done by the current online artists, such as Shar. I think the most exciting thing is that for the first time...that's due to the Internet...anyone and everyone can contribute and display what talent they have, no limits are set. With that said we are seeing an explosion of artistic creativity. The work of slash zines twenty years ago was daring. I believe they paved the way for what we can share today. So my thanks go to all the prior fanfic artists and writers.

  11. Do you have a favorite quote ?
    Personal - "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day."

    Sentinel - "What good does it do for a man to have ears that will hear a thousand miles if he cannot listen to the whispers of his own heart?"

  12. A brief bibliography... please ?
    Artist bibliography

  13. Any thing else you would like to share with your fans ?
    Though I must say I don't believe I have fans, I would like to say that I am amazed me how open and friendly the online community has been. Very supportive! I look forward to becoming an active member of the Sentinel group.

  14. Email address ?
    Write to Virginia Sky at vsky@my-deja.com

Back To Top

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

About FiveSenses | Back to Staff Index | SVS Homepage

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*