Welcome to Mik's X-Files Fan Fiction



The material on the following pages is of a very adult nature.
If you are not over the age of 18, please do not go any further.
FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY !

YOU MUST BE THIS TALL TO READ THESE STORIES. There is a reason why they are rated NC-17. These stories are about two men in love and people in love very often have sex. If this bothers you, offends you, tears at your moral fiber, or doesn't go with your milk and cookies, thanks for stopping by and please close the door quietly on your way out.

I respect everyone's right to have an opinion on this subject. I have my own. However, this is just a television series, and these are just some stories written to pass the time and amuse some very dear friends. I invite you to become one. If you're over eighteen, come in, sit down, make yourself comfortable. If you are under eighteen, I'm gonna' tell your mommy(and your email provider).

An Author's Page wouldn't be complete without a little tribute and I'm lucky enough to know many people who deserve recognition. First and foremost, the ultimate webdog, and ma grande frere, frogdoggie. The Chatterers one and all. The queen of all betas, ma belle cherie, Susan (and the Lady D, who let me share her). Geoffrey, for pushing me. The Pooh Girl, just 'cuz. And TC and Jo. They know why.

NOW,

ON TO THE STORIES...

 

 

Home

Back to the Entrance


DISCLAIMER:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully, and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

This page is Copyright © 1999, Mik
Last revision: April 24, 2009