Dear Friends,

Some of you may be aware that I've been ill recently. I've had to undergo a series of blood treatments for my illness. This can be an expensive procedure but I'm fortunate enough to have the resources to afford it.

However, I've met many people who are not so fortunate. Mostly families with young children who have been afflicted. So, on behalf of these kids, most of whom will die within a year without treatment, I'm making a little pitch to anyone who has enjoyed my fiction over the last few months.

Give blood. Get typed and tested as a potential bone marrow donor. Volunteer at your local hospital. Remember these kids in your next prayer or meditation. If you want information on what you can do, the National Children's Leukemia Foundation is located at 233 Broadway, Suite 818, New York, NY.
The telephone number is 1-800-GIVE HOPE.

Thanks,

Mick & Jo (and tigger!)

 



 ENTER
April 17, 2009 - It saddens me deeply to say that Mik passed away this spring.
He was a good friend and brother in spirit.
I'll miss him very much and I know many of you will too.
The work here, even the stories that were regretably left unfinished, will stand as a memorial
to Mik's incredible talent as a fic writer. Enjoy and as always, thanks for reading.
-frogdoggie

Back to the entrance


DISCLAIMER:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully, and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.
This page is Copyright © 1999, Mik
Last revision: April 24, 2009