By Paige Caldwell and frogdoggie

Once upon a time...

Scully watched Mulder's face become even more serious. His earlier playful tone, which had been fading, now extinguished itself like a guttering candle flame.

He considered her a moment before asking, "Have you ever heard the voice of Evil, Scully?"

Scully studied his face, staring into his somber, hazel eyes.

"You're not talking about..."

"Possession," he dipped his head in confirmation.




Welcome to the world of "Our Ladies of Sorrow". It's a world fraught with peril for Mulder, Scully and Skinner as they join forces to face a deadly supernatural foe in Wisconsin.

CATEGORY: XRA, MSR, M/SK, M/SC/SK

WARNING:  This story is rated NC-17, and we mean it. It contains graphic sex,  including Slash, violence and scenes that deal with religion, the occult and demonology. There's also MulderTorture, Scullytorture and Skinnertorture in here, including male rape. Forewarned is forearmed. If you don’t care for any of those things, stop here! If you're willing to experience "Our Ladies of Sorrow", click on the eyes below to enter.

We'd like to thank Truthygirl, Kimberly, Toniann and Susan for feedback and beta. Their help was invaluable in polishing this story.

If you'd like to send feedback, we'd certainly appreciate it. Feel free to e-mail us using the links on this page. Constructive comments and polite discussion are always welcome.

Now, onto the story:

Enter if you dare

ENTER

 

E-MAIL: Paige Caldwell, frogdoggie

 

Back to Entrance

Back to Collaborations

Back to Threesomes Page

 


DISCLAIMER:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

This page is Copyright © 2002, by frogdoggie and Paige Caldwell, E-Mail: frogdoggie or Paige Caldwell
Last revision: February 27, 2002