What's new?

January 1st, 2008: New Real Ghostbusters story Into Still Water Like a Star (rated PG, slash, Peter/Egon), written for the 2007 Yuletide rare fandoms challenge.

August, 2007: Here's my new vid, Improper Dancing, a multi-fandom vid that premiered at Club Vivid, Vividcon 2007.

February 23rd, 2007: Two new short Hercules: the Legendary Journeys stories, Under The Sun (rated PG, slash, Hercules/Iolaus) and Those Who Favor Fire (rated NC-17, slash, Hercules/Iolaus).

January 15th, 2007: Twelve new Livejournal icons, featuring Hercules, Iolaus, Autolycus and that delightful dame the Widow Twanky. (Newest icons at the bottom.)

January 1st, 2007: Happy New Year! Two new short stories, both written for the 2006 Yuletide challenge: The Unexpected Affair of the Injured Detective (rated PG, slash, Holmes/Watson) and Imperial Audience (rated G). The first is a Sherlock Holmes story, the second is set in Naomi Novik's Temeraire series.

December 14th, 2006: Two new short Hercules: the Legendary Journeys stories, Long Day (rated G, gen) and Legendary (rated PG, slash, Hercules/Iolaus), and twelve new Hercules (and Iolaus, Gabrielle, Nebula, Cassandra, Autolycus) Livejournal icons, including comic book style icons.

October 30th, 2006:A ton of new or nearly-new Hercules and Iolaus Livejournal icons.

October 6th, 2006: New screencaps for the fifth season Hercules episodes Let There Be Light and Redemption.

August 8th, 2006: My vids have moved to a new server; downloads should be faster now. (Thanks, Walter!) If you have any problem downloading the vids, please email me.

July 17th, 2006: New screencaps for the second season Hercules episode Mother of All Monsters. I think Alcmene is particularly great in this one - "Now, Hercules! Not another word, or we might say things we'll both regret!" - and it's one of the few episodes where Hercules gets seriously hurt, with Iolaus there to take care of him.

July 2nd, 2006: New screencaps for the fourth season Hercules episode Medea Culpa. Young Hercules, young Jason and young Iolaus, plus a few extra shots of Medea for a fansite featuring the actress who plays her, Jacinda Barrett.

June 21st, 2006: New screencaps for the sixth season Hercules episode Darkness Visible. The sixth season doesn't have the best video quality, but I managed to get some decent shots of Hercules, Vlad and Iolaus' brief career as a vampire.

May 5th, 2006: Three new drabbles for Stargate: Atlantis, and six new drabbles for Labyrinth, all rated G to PG. I've also reorganised the drabble section a bit and added two more for Hercules: the Legendary Journeys.

April 29th, 2006: A new Hercules snippet: In Sickness, rated G.

March 11th, 2006: A new Hercules short story: After, rated R. Slash, Hercules/Iolaus.

February 26th, 2006: A new Hercules vid that premiered at Escapade 2006: Holding Out For A Hero. The widow Twanky and her dreams.

February 3rd, 2006: I've added small versions of my vids to the site - 7 Mb or less, half-sized, and easier to download if you're on dialup, I hope. If you have any trouble viewing them or downloading them, please let me know. Also, I'll be posting a new Hercules vid at the end of the month.

January 22nd, 2006: A new Hercules story: Five Things That Never Happened to Iolaus of Thebes, rated PG to R. Five stories for the price of one!

January 14th, 2006: Screencaps for the fourth season episodes Twilight, Top God and Reunions, the trilogy dealing with the death of Alcmene and Hercules' ascension as a god. I made caps of young Hercules, Iolaus and Jason as well as their older selves.

December 20th, 2005: A new Hercules story: Sea-change, rated PG-13 for mature themes.

December 4th, 2005: Screencaps for the third season episode Long Live The King, the second episode featuring Iolaus and his lookalike Orestes.

December 3rd, 2005: Screencaps for the fifth season episode Descent and the third season episode Mummy Dearest.

October 31st, 2005: A new Hercules vid for Halloween: Do You Dream Of Me?. The fifth season as a nightmare.

August 21st, 2005: A new vid, Blue Jean. Fandom: Labyrinth.

August 17th, 2005: Posted Prince Hercules, which is a rewritten version of the original episode and part of the Real Legendary Journeys.

July 31st, 2005: Screencaps for the sixth season final episode Full Circle.

July 19th, 2005: Sorry, it’s been a while! Here are screencaps for the second season episodes The Apple and Protean Challenge, plus a new short story, Prey, written for the Livejournal Hercules, Xena and Young Hercules fiction challenge community.

May 21st, 2005: Screencaps for the fifth season episode Revelations and the third season episode Atlantis, with Claudia Black (Farscape) as Cassandra. Also, there are staff weapons.

May 3rd, 2005: Screencaps for the fifth season episode Faith.

April 3rd, 2005: Screencaps for the fourth season episodes My Fair Cupcake and Porkules. Yes, I know, the latter was a dreadful episode - but it had good shots of Ares, Discord, Jason and Alcmene, plus Iolaus intimidating the hell out of Autolycus. That's got to count for something...

March 27th, 2005: A slew of LiveJournal icons - scroll down to see the new ones. And a bunch of Behind The Scenes screencaps: Kevin Sorbo and Anthony Quinn on set, and Kevin Sorbo and Michael Hurst doing the DVD interviews.

March 16th, 2005: A new Hercules & Iolaus desktop wallpaper. I've also added a Links section to the site.

March 12th, 2005: Screencaps for the fifth season episodes Stranger And Stranger, Just Passing Through and Greece Is Burning. As you can tell, I'm saving the more traumatic episodes for later.

February 5th, 2005: Screencaps for the fourth season episodes Hercules On Trial and Men In Pink. I think broody Ares, Iolaus and Hercules make a fine contrast to Salmoneus and Autolycus in drag, not to mention Ms. Edith Sidebottom's return as the Widow Twanky.

February 2nd, 2005: Screencaps for the fourth season episode Stranger In A Strange World. Um. Yes. Somehow I ended up with 26 pages of screencaps. It's all those dopplegängers, is what it is.

January 30th, 2005: Screencaps for the fourth season episode Web Of Desire. One word: Nebula. Rowr.

January 20th, 2005: Here are screencaps for the third season episode A Star To Guide Them and the fourth season episode Two Men And A Baby. I cheerfully admit that I went a little nuts on the latter - the episode may not have the best plot ever, but it has some very fun Hercules & Iolaus moments, and Ares and Discord are always a treat.

January 1st, 2005: Happy New Year, everybody! I've put up the two stories I wrote for the 2004 Obscure Fandom Secret Santa Project: This Way To The Egress, a G-rated Discworld story featuring the Nac Mac Feegle, Death, and general mayhem, and Slings And Arrows, a PG-rated Hercules/Iolaus slash story.

13 December 2004: To The Victor, a Hercules/Iolaus slash story written for the HXFQF. I rewrote it to make it flow more smoothly, but there are no major changes.

27 November 2004: Screencaps for the third season episode Prince Hercules. The .zip file experiment was not a success, so I've stopped putting those up, but if you would like a .zip file of all the screencaps for an episode, please e-mail me and I'll make it happen.

16 November 2004: A Hercules/Iolaus photo manip (rated G).

12 November 2004: Aftermath, a 'what happened afterward?' tag story to the episode Lost City.

6 November 2004: Screencaps for the third season episodes War Bride and A Rock And A Hard Place, and the fourth season episode War Wounds. I have had requests to make the screencaps available in .zip files so you can download all the screencaps for an episode at once, and I'm putting up .zip files as well as the usual thumbnail index pages for these three episodes. You will need an unzip program to open the .zip files once you've downloaded them. Please let me know if you find this a useful option!

30 October 2004: Posted my first fannish music video - I hope you'll enjoy it. Plus three new drabbles.

16 September 2004: Hercules as a musketeer, Autolycus times two and Iolaus with an eyepatch - in other words, posted screencaps for the third season episodes Les Contemptibles and End of the Beginningy, plus a drabble.

23 August 2004: The Widow Twankey's here! Many screencaps for the fourth season episode And Fancy Free...

7 August 2004: Lots of BadAss!Iolaus screencaps for the fourth season episode Hero's Heart. A new drabble posted to the Fiction page. And my apologies for the recent site troubles: Squidge.org has been moving servers.

26 July 2004: Two new drabbles posted to the Fiction page, and a slew of screencaps for the third season Hind Trilogy (Encounter, When A Man Loves A Woman, and Judgment Day. I can't resist those hurt-comfort scenes...

11 July 2004: For all the Callisto and Iphicles fans, here are a ton of screencaps for the third season episode Surprise, plus caps for the third season episode The Lady And The Dragon and the second season episode A Fire Down Below.

5 June 2004: Two new 100-word drabbles posted to the Fiction page, and a bunch of screencaps for the third season episodes Mercenary and Love Takes A Holiday.

3 June 2004: Woohoo, I finished my first longer Hercules story: "And Now He Writes To Heaven". Feedback would be wonderful.

28 April 2004: Not Fade Away screencaps posted.

17 April 2004: Hurray, the third season DVDs are here! Here's a boatload of Lost City screencaps to celebrate.

3 April 2004: King For A Day screencaps posted, plus a couple of photo manipulations.

21 February 2004: Posted a new drabble and a new non-HtLJ story to the Fiction page.

8 February 2004: A huge set of "Amazon Women" screencaps posted. No apologies given for the relative scarcity of Amazon pics and the plethora of shots of Hercules & Iolaus flirting. *g* I also added disclaimers to the website.

2 February 2004: Two sets of stills from the DVD galleries posted.

27 January 2004: Twelve LiveJournal icons posted.

23 January 2004: "Siege At Naxos" screencaps posted. (And we're back to the original screencap size, to save server space and bandwidth.)

17 January 2004: First desktop wallpaper posted. This was inspired by the Hercules episode 'Gladiator' and by Sandman's retelling.

14 January 2004: "Maze of the Minotaur" screencaps posted. I've been experimenting, and these caps are several sizes larger than the others: 1024x768 rather than 720x480, which is the original resolution. Which format would you prefer for upcoming screencaps? Please let me know at marycrawford@squidge.org.

28 December 2003: Silliness, hurt/comfort and gratuitous nudity: yes, I finally posted the Blooper Reel screencaps. Happy New Year!

23 December 2003: Screencaps for "Highway to Hades" posted.

10 December 2003: New drabble posted to the drabble page. Five new and rather silly icons on the icons page.

1 December 2003:  Site overhaul: new navigation menu and background images. Oodles of new Season Two screencaps and two new drabbles posted to the site.







backtoback