Stargate: Atlantis drabbles

Author: Mary Crawford
Fandom: Stargate: Atlantis, and the last one is a Stargate: Atlantis/Labyrinth crossover. No, I can't believe I wrote that either.
Rating: G
Warning: I don't do warnings.
Posted: May 5th, 2006.
Email: marycrawford@squidge.org
URL: https://www.squidge.org/~marycrawford/
Notes: Written for a Livejournal challenge. Feedback will be treasured.


In McKay's opinion, one of Sheppard's more annoying traits was his inability to look properly alarmed when a valuable member of his team was in jeopardy.

"Okay, so you're sure nobody else touched the pretty flowers?" Sheppard drawled.

McKay rolled his eyes. "The pretty flowers that bit me, you mean? No, just me, and now I have Triffid hickeys, and can we just move on to the next part?"

Sheppard lifted an eyebrow. "And that would be?"

"The part where you kiss it better," McKay said, deadpan.

An unguarded expression crossed Sheppard's face. To McKay's delight, it still wasn't alarm.


Sheppard stared up at the medlab ceiling, trying to make it show him Ancient movies. Quiet ones, since his head hurt like hell. So far it was ignoring him, though.

The boredom vanished when someone ran up to whisper in Carson's ear. Carson rushed into the hallway. "Rodney, you can't--" The doors closed, cutting him off abruptly.

Sheppard strained to listen. Some emergency? Why couldn't McKay come in and tell him? He missed McKay, though he'd never admit it.

Then, through the doors, he heard McKay bellowing indignantly, "What? Of course I have an indoor voice!".

Sheppard relaxed again, grinning.


"Look, Major-"

"Majesty."

"What?"

"If you wish to retain your tongue, Hogney, it's Your Majesty."

"Rodney. And -- okay, your hair isn't that much of a shock, but the ruffles, and I'm not even mentioning the pants, and -- will you stop juggling the Ancient device?"

"It's a crystal, nothing more. And you're very talkative for a goblin."

"For the last time: I'm not a goblin, Zelenka isn't a fox, and Ronon isn't a hairy ape creature -- well. Anyway, we have to find a way out before everybody forgets who they are. Give me the crystal. And for God's sake, no singing."