ZINES!

Stories Off-Line & In Print

"This story you just handed me has us doing WHAT on page 15?"

"Just keep laughing, Jim. It IS physically possible."

 

 
 
 
 
 

The Following stories have been published in print. They are either print versions of stories appearing on this site or original fiction available (at the present time) only in zines. By clicking on the story title, you will reach the stories available on the site.  Otherwise, you will be transferred to the publisher's website for ordering information.

**********************************************
 

To Have and To Hold (Come to Your Senses 3)

Available on this site. Part of "To Have and To Hold" Series
 

Family Skeletons (Love & Guns IV)

Available on this site. Part of "To Have and To Hold" Series
 

If You Asked Me To (Come to Your Senses 5)

Available on this site. A revelation of love leads to a moment of violence. Can Jim and Blair overcome the obstacles between them and the life they want together?
 

Outside Influences (AMC Press)

Available on this site.
 

The Diary Series: The Sandburg Chronicles, The Ellison Reports & For Better or For Worse (AMC Press)
 

All My Roads (AMC Press)
 

A Million Pieces (AMC Press)

Available on this site.
 

Clarifications (Primal Instincts 3)

Following the events of "Sweet Science". On the heels of Simon's clarification of Blair's role at the PD, Blair needs some clarification of his role in Jim's life. (By agreement with the publisher, this story will remain exclusive to the zine and will not be net published.)
 

Walk This Way (Come to Your Senses 15)

Jim scores some coveted concert tickets and shares them with his roommate...romance ensues.
 

Testing the Waters (Come to Your Senses 16)

Blair's assault leads to some meaningful revelations between himself and Jim. Can they find happiness? Will Blair's assault be avenged?

The Mirror's Other Image (Come to Your Senses 18)

While trying to get some rest in the war-torn loft in the wake of Warren Chapel's visit, Jim and Blair come to a realization about their relationship.
 

Priceless(Angel on my Mind 3)

Following the destruction of Blair's academic career, he finds himself in a tight spot. Can Jim help him out of it, and will love conquer all?

Too Much Light for Shadows: Another Remembrance
(Whispers of the Heart V)

A romantic moment with Blair that ends in anger leads to a painful revelation from Jim's past.

Long Hair and Leather  (I'm Not Cutting My Hair!)

Blair's foray into the styles of the 80's has an unexpected effect on a certain Sentinel.