LONG HAIR AND LEATHER

by

Candy Apple



Jim walked into the loft, wincing against the onslaught of electric guitars and booming bass of the stereo system. He wondered if any of their neighbors had called the cops yet as he crossed the living room and hit the power button, plunging the loft into momentary, blissful silence. The silence lasted only as long as it took Blair to poke his head out the door of his room.

"Sorry, man. Didn't hear you come in." The head retracted through the opening as fast as it had appeared, before Jim could even get a good look at it. Something had seemed different in that fleeting glimpse though, and, interest piqued, Jim moved toward the partially open French doors.

He froze, rocked to the core by the sight before him. It started with the white leather boots that rose up Blair's calves, adorned with silver rings around the ankle and silver studs bordering the top. Rising out of the boots were black leather pants that looked as if they might have been spray-painted on strong thighs and positively melded to the rounded ass that filled them out so perfectly. Jim swallowed a little, trying to remind himself he was visually "feeling up" his male partner. His male partner who was naked from the waist up, still sorting through a pile of t-shirts, tank shirts and other garments strewn on his bed.

A partner whose long curls were fluffed, possibly sprayed in places, and created a living, moving halo of silk around a face that was animated with an almost childlike excitement. Lurking among the curls was a long, dangling earring with a white feather at the bottom of it.

"Which one of these should I wear?" he asked Jim, who continued to gape at him, slack-jawed.

"Uh... for what?"

"I think it's a little chilly to go out like this," Blair responded, laughing. "For my shirt, Jim. I've got this jacket." Blair hurried to the desk chair and picked up the white leather jacket, trimmed with a fringe at the chest area, and a number of silver zippers and studs.

"What is all this?" Jim managed, wondering if there was any way to beat his cock down before it made a 90-degree salute in Sandburg's direction. He'd almost had it under control until Blair turned around to face him. Then, if watching his ass in the leather pants while he was bending over the bed to check out the shirts hadn't done Jim in, the hefty bulge encased in that same black leather and the hair-dusted chest above it, accented by a silver nipple ring, was finishing the job nicely.

"I see you noticed the nipple ring." Blair pulled it off and held it up, leaving Jim bug-eyed, his hand going over his own nipple involuntarily. "Gotcha! It's a phony, man. You seriously think I'd let somebody run a giant needle through my tit? I don't think so." Blair chuckled as he put the ring back in place, and Jim exhaled, belatedly realizing he was still clutching his own nipple protectively. He dropped his hand, embarrassed, but Blair was already on to more important things. "I want it to show through one of these." He held up a black fish net tank shirt with a few strategic tears. "I was thinking black or red--what do you think?"

"What the hell is this for, Sandburg? You look like a refugee from an old Bon Jovi video."

"Great! That's the idea. Club Doom is having an 80's night. There's a costume contest, with a $250 first prize. Come on, man, help me pick out the right shirt, huh?"

"The black one," Jim said, nodding. "Definitely the black."

"Let's try it." Blair pulled the black shirt over his head, for all the good it did. With its various tears and see-through material, it just made him that much sexier than being completely bare. He grabbed the jacket and added it, then fluffed his hair again. "What do you think?"

That you'd look damn good on all fours on that messy bed right now... Jim shook off that unwelcome and dangerous thought.

"All you need's the rest of your band, Chief," Jim joked, moving into the kitchen to find a beer. A water. A tray of ice cubes, maybe...

"Uh, that's the other thing."

"What?" Jim settled on a beer, figuring that dumping an ice cube tray down his pants might be a little obvious.

"Would you go with me? I know you hate that place, but I was supposed to go with a couple friends from the U, but Aaron came down with the flu and Sarah doesn't feel right going with me without her boyfriend along, so she's going to stay home and take care of him..."

"You want me to put on some ridiculous outfit and stand around a college nightclub all night?"

"You don't have to dress up. Most people probably won't. Just if you want to enter the contest. Come on, Jim. I'll feel ridiculous walking in there by myself like this."

"Why? You look great, Chief." Jim moved toward the living room, praying the bundle of tight pants, big hair and fatal, patented, lethal hound eyes wouldn't follow. As he dropped into the couch and turned on the remote to catch the news, his hopes were dashed.

"Ow." Blair landed on the other cushion.

"What's wrong?"

"Laces are too damn tight." Now Blair was leaning back on the couch, thrusting his crotch forward while he loosened the laces on the front of the leather pants.

I was a bad person in my last life. Jim shifted again where he sat.

"Jim, it's stuck. There's a knot... ow. Jim." The last word was a strained plea for help.

Sure, Sandburg, I'd love to focus my eyesight on the front of your pants, and get my nose level with your groin. I'd love to help. I've been hiding the fact I'm a masochist for years now.

"Hold still, Chief. You're making it worse by pulling on it."

Hold still and I'll pull on it, Jim thought lewdly as he allowed himself one brief gaudy fantasy of what he'd like to do if he got the knot loose.

"This is a real winner you've got here." And I ain't talkin' about the knot, baby, Jim added mentally as he moved over and batted Blair's hands aside, going to work on the tie.

"Ow!"

"Stand up. Your belly's in my way."

"Oh, man, does that show through the shirt? I can't believe I've got this... love handle hanging over my pants."

"Blair, you've got these pants so damn tight that Calista Flockhart would have a love handle hanging over them. Now stand up and be quiet."

Blair did as he was told, and Jim knelt in front of him, working diligently on the knot while Blair held the fish net shirt out of the way.

"Can you breathe at all?" Jim asked, unable to even get a finger behind the laces.

"Not too deeply, no," Blair admitted, laughing a little. "The pants are too small. I didn't try them on--I borrowed them from a friend of mine--he said they were my size."

"Relaxed fit jeans and leather pants are two different things, Chief," Jim responded, laughing a little, trying not to notice their reflection in the glass of the patio doors. Blair standing there, looking like he'd just stepped off the stage from a heavy metal concert, and Jim there on his knees, trying to undo Blair's pants. And now he noticed they were getting impossibly tighter--Blair's pants were doing the impossible--getting tighter.

"Hurry up, Jim, please. I gotta get these offa me!"

"Sandburg, calm down."

"But it hurts, man."

"What hurts?" Jim looked up, confused, and saw the hot flush creeping up Blair's cheeks. Wondering if Blair could be as aroused by this whole situation as he was, Jim took a chance. It was now or never, and judging by Blair's embarrassed, shy expression, now seemed like a real possibility. "What hurts, Chief?" Jim asked knowingly, easily able to see and smell the signs of Blair's arousal. "What's getting you so hot, baby?" Jim let his fingers trail away from the knot and slid both hands around Blair's hips, gripping his ass possessively.

"Oh, God... Jim... get me outta these," Blair groaned, leaning on Jim's shoulders with both hands.

"What are you gonna give me if I do?" Jim teased, squeezing Blair's ass again.

"I'm gonna kill you if you don't!" Blair gasped in response.

"Not a good answer, Chief." Jim drew his hands back and started to get up.

"No!" Blair pushed down on the broad shoulders, and Jim let himself be restrained there. "Please, Jim. Anything you want."

"Anything?" Jim teased, tugging on the tie.

"I gotta know something," Blair said, a little breathless. Jim looked up into the deep blue eyes, concerned at the seriousness in Blair's voice. "Are we just having fun--you know, like a buddy fuck kind of thing here?" Blair swallowed, and turned redder than the rejected red tank shirt in his bedroom.

"I think we're having fun..." Jim paused. "But it's not a buddy fuck, Chief. It's not a 'fuck' at all." He tugged on Blair's hips until the other man landed a bit awkwardly, straddling Jim's thighs as he knelt on the floor. Sliding his arms around Blair's body, he pulled him close. "I want you, baby."

"I want you too, but..." Blair swallowed hard. "Jim, I... I'm a... I'm a virgin. I mean, not totally, obviously--but... I mean with guys. I've never had sex with a man before."

"But you still want to try it?"

"No. I don't want to try having sex with men. I... I want to..."

"Blair, I want to make love to you." Jim took Blair's face in both hands. "Because I love you, and those leather pants are making me crazier than they're making you." Jim smiled and Blair laughed a little, then looked Jim straight in the eyes.

"I love you too."

"Any kind of virginity...it's a pretty special gift, you know?"

"I don't have a lot of it left, so yeah, I know," Blair said, still smiling. "I've always been sort of attracted both ways, but I've only had sex with women."

"I had a couple experiences in the military. Hot and heavy and relieved the tension, but not too meaningful."

"How was it? Did it hurt?"

"One was just a mutual hand job, and the other was a blow job. I never went beyond that."

"Do you know how to do it?"

"I tried it once with a woman. I liked it, she didn't. I didn't really get more than a couple inches in."

"You can try it with me," Blair offered, reaching up to touch Jim's face. Jim caught the hand and held it against his cheek.

"What you're offering me...I'm not taking it lightly."

"I know you won't. That's why I'm offering." Blair swallowed. "There's something different about... about this kind of sex... more intimate somehow. I wanted to wait for somebody I loved, who loved me."

"Then you picked the right guy." Jim cupped Blair's face in his hands. "I love you, and I promise I'll take good care of you when we make love."

"I trust you," Blair responded, smiling. "I'll trust you more when you get me out of this leather prison."

"We'll cut the tie."

"Jim! I borrowed these pants. I can't ruin them."

"We'll get them fixed. It's just the tie." Jim pulled out a pocketknife and paused. "Are you sure you don't want to go down to the club first? I can tell you, Chief, you'd have won first place."

"I think I already did--win first place," Blair replied softly.

"You always had it with me, baby. Right from the start." Jim smiled at his soon-to-be lover. "You look incredible."

"Thanks. I was kind of hoping you'd like the outfit."

"I do, but I think I'll like it better when it's off your body."

"Me too."

Jim carefully cut the tie on the pants, but stood up and pulled Blair up by the hand, leading him upstairs before they went about freeing him from the garment. Once in Jim's bedroom, Blair lay on his back on the bed and started the arduous task of peeling off the pants, and with Jim's help, he was soon freed of clothing and boots. Jim gulped a little at the sight laid out before him. Blair, naked and as beautiful as he ever imagined he'd be, long hair in wild, riotous curls framing the face he loved, and the usual small hoops replaced by that one big gaudy white feather earring.

"Jim?" Blair seemed to be getting uneasy now, and Jim didn't blame him. Lying there naked, being assessed by his fully clothed partner, it was little wonder he was starting to squirm.

"You're really something, Chief." Jim leaned onto the bed and kissed Blair gently, then straightened up and started undressing. Blair was on his knees at the edge of the bed in an instant, pulling Jim close and doing the honors himself, divesting Jim of his clothing with expert efficiency.

Finally freed of their clothes, the two men fell back on the bed together, hands and mouths greedily exploring the revealed flesh. Rapidly hardening cocks rubbed together, drawing groans of pleasure from both men.

Jim moved back and began exploring the feast beneath him. He mapped the hair-dusted chest with lips and tongue, hands sliding up Blair's arms until their hands met, fingers entwining. He kept Blair's arms gently restrained on the mattress while he licked and nibbled his way from wrists to elbows, then up the soft skin on the underside of Blair's upper arms, finally nuzzling the armpits before moving to tease the small nipples with his tongue. Blair was panting and moaning beneath him, strong thighs spreading to let Jim in closer.

Jim released the hostage arms, sliding his hands down to Blair's hips, then moving back to push upward on the backs of his thighs. He felt Blair's hands slide into his hair as he began kissing and licking around the flat stomach, suckling and soothing the impressions left by the skintight pants. The trace scent of leather was still there, blending with Blair's own scent into an erotic incense that hypnotized Jim's sense of smell.

He began stroking Blair's thighs as he explored the little hollow of his navel and then moved down, smiling up at Blair when he felt the hard shaft bump into his chin. His own erection was hard and straining, longing for some sort of stimulation and release.

"I think it's time," Blair said against Jim's mouth, seizing one of the rare times it was free long enough to speak. Jim covered the full lips again, his tongue meeting Blair's, starting another round of kissing that would obliterate all other thoughts for several long moments.

"Are you sure, baby? We don't have to rush things."

"I'm sure. I want you that way."

"Maybe it'll be easiest if you lie on your side, and I'll get behind you."

"Do you have anything to use--lube, I mean?"

"Hope so." Jim opened the nightstand and rummaged around. "Got it."

"You have lube up here?"

"Actually, it's just creamy petroleum jelly. I guess that won't work too well if you want us to use protection, huh?"

"What do you want?" Blair looked over his shoulder. In Jim's momentary silence, he added, "I'm clean, at least as far as anyone can know. I've always been careful, I've been tested, and I haven't been with all that many women in the last couple years."

"I could pretty much say the same thing." Jim moved up behind Blair and spooned around him, kissing his shoulder. "I haven't been in anybody bare in a long time. Never since my senses came online. Blair... what would you think if... how would you feel about being... about keeping this just between us?"

"You don't have to come out with me or anything, Jim. I don't expect that."

"What?"

"You wanted to keep it between us, right?"

"Right--but not that way. I meant, what would you think about...about us being exclusive?"

"I'm already exclusively yours, Jim. There hasn't been anybody else for a long time. Nobody else I really loved... for a lot longer than that. I want to be with you. Just you."

"Just you, sweetheart. Always." Jim wrapped himself tightly around Blair, kissing his cheek, his ear, his shoulder, anything he could reach easily. He let his hand stray down to Blair's hip, rubbing gently before straying backward, gently massaging Blair's ass. "Relax, baby. I'm just going to experiment a little with my finger."

Jim fumbled with the tube of cream and when he had some on his finger, he prodded gently between Blair's buttocks, finding the little pucker there and rubbing over it gently, smiling as Blair moaned and drew his knees up, giving him easier access. Carefully, Jim eased his slick finger past the tight ring of muscle, Blair's answering gasp and squirm expressing only pleasure.

Slowly, carefully, Jim greased and stretched the little opening, moving with painstaking slowness through the process of relaxing Blair to accept him. When he'd worked up to two fingers inserted far into the tight tunnel, a fingertip brushed over Blair's prostate, dragging a wild howl of pleasure from deep in his throat. Stilling the fingers a moment, Jim kissed his lover, calming him, then resting his face against the soft curls, carefully eased a third finger inside Blair's body.

"I want to feel you in there, lover," Blair said, his voice husky with need as he writhed on the impaling fingers.

"Relax and breathe, baby," Jim said softly, slowly withdrawing his fingers and coating his cock. "We'll take it slow, and you tell me to stop any time."

"I don't want you to stop."

"Only if it's not comfortable. Tell me, okay? Promise?"

"Promise," Blair responded, smiling over his shoulder at Jim.

Jim lined up the head of his cock with the slick opening and pushed gently, feeling the incredible sensation of slipping through the tight barrier of muscle. Reaching around Blair, he grasped the slightly faltering erection and pumped gently. Blair groaned a bit, and Jim wasn't sure if it was in response to the partial penetration or the stimulation of his cock. He pushed in a little further and froze when a pained groan followed.

"Is the pain bad, sweetheart?" he asked gently, schooling a calmness into his voice he didn't feel as his cock was squeezed ruthlessly by tight internal walls. Blair was hurting and he was tensing up, making matters even worse.

"Just... wait a minute. Don't pull out."

"I won't, baby. I won't move 'til you tell me." Jim kissed Blair's shoulder, then picked up the pace of gently pumping the warm, firm flesh in his hand. "Relax and concentrate on my hand, sweetheart. Remember to breathe nice and deep. I love you," Jim whispered against Blair's ear, smiling at the sight of the feather earring still in place. He felt a little relaxation of the muscles entrapping him, and he slid forward a bit further. In a completely unexpected move, Blair pushed back, impaling himself the rest of the way, ending the motion with a pained little grunt. He was breathing heavily from the effort, and even Jim was having trouble sorting out the signals Blair's body was sending. It was a wild mixture of pleasure, pain, desire and fear.

"You're inside me," Blair whispered, awe in his voice.

"You're my mate, Blair. My other half. I love you, baby."

"I love you too. Only you."

"Only you, sweetheart. Now and forever," Jim vowed, pulling back slightly and thrusting ever so carefully back in to the hilt. And again. And once more, and Blair was moaning again, but this time there was pleasure in the sound, and the next gentle thrust was met with a responding move, the beginning of a slow, uncertain rhythm.

Jim concentrated on sucking and nibbling at Blair's neck, burying his nose in the mass of soft curls, fingering taut nipples and pumping Blair's cock. His urges made it hard not to speed up the rhythm, not to thrust hard and fast into that incredibly tight channel. Jim's body cried out for him to maximize the amazing heat, the unspeakable tightness, to take full advantage of it.

Jim's heart reminded him of the reason for the degree of tightness, and the need to keep it gentle. No physical urge would be worth drawing blood, or violating Blair's trust, or taking the precious and... sacred gift of his virginity with anything but the utmost tenderness and... reverence.

Suddenly, Jim felt Blair's muscles become impossibly tighter around him, milking him, squeezing him as Blair called out his name, his body stiffening as he spilled his completion over Jim's pumping hand. Blair's climax brought Jim quickly to the edge and dragged him over, and he was spilling his seed deep into Blair's body, filling the virgin recesses with his claim on his lover, his life mate.

Mourning the softening of his organ which made it slip easily from Blair's body, Jim gently stroked Blair's damp thigh, rubbing from knee to hip and back again.

"I love you," he whispered, blowing playfully at the feather on Blair's earring. That brought a little giggle from Blair, who looked over his shoulder, a few tears visible on his face. "Blair, what's wrong, baby? Did it hurt that much?" Jim asked, all of his post-coital lassitude leaving him quickly as he focused his senses on assessing Blair's well being.

"It hurt at first, but then it felt... incredible," Blair responded, still smiling. He shifted in Jim's arms until they faced each other. "I never felt anything like it. I guess it was just... a big moment. It kind of got to me. But it was so perfect. I was just realizing that this was like, the most major moment of my whole life. Giving myself to you... us making a commitment to each other."

"It was the biggest moment of my life too, sweetheart. Nobody's ever given me a gift this precious. To know I was your first."

"Last, and only," Blair added, snuggling into Jim's arms. "Was it as good as you thought?" he asked, as if belatedly thinking maybe the whole experience was better for him than for his lover.

"Being inside you went beyond anything I could have expected. It was the most beautiful moment of my life, baby." Jim pulled Blair into a tight embrace, feeling again the softness of all that hair against his face. "I thought your hair would be... sticky," Jim said, knowing that it was probably not the most romantic observation considering what they had just shared. Still, he'd expected to run into hair spray hell the way Blair's hair was all over the place, a fluffy riot of long, silky curls that seemed to have lives of their own.

"I just washed it and let it do what it wanted. No goop." Blair pulled back. "You like my hair?" he asked, smiling.

Sinking both hands into it, Jim kissed Blair long and deep, claiming his mouth with as much passion as he'd claimed his body moments earlier. Releasing the kiss-swollen lips, Jim smiled.

"Ah," he said dismissively, hands still clutching the silky curls as he spoke, devilish grin betraying his real feelings plainly as he fought to keep his tone casual, "I can take it or leave it."

As the two men resumed their lovemaking long into the night, Blair smiled to himself.

Jim Ellison, a "hair man". Who'd'a thought...