THE THIRTEENTH SACRIFICE

by

Candy Apple



Blair is the sole survivor of a serial mass murderer's bloody rampage at a fraternity house near the Rainier campus-and the only living witness who has seen the face of the killer. As Jim heads the task force assigned to the case, baffling clues reveal that there may be something even more sinister at work than the violent havoc wreaked by a deranged mind.

Meanwhile, just as Blair's brush with death brings the two men to a new level in their relationship, the evil that lurks beneath the surface of this terrible case threatens to destroy their chance at happiness, their lives...and their souls.

(If you feel you may be offended by some strong content, please read the warnings below.)



SEE THE ART INSPIRED BY THIS NOVEL:

I would like to offer a special thank you to Jean Kluge for creating a breath-taking piece of art inspired by this story, entitled "Sacrifice". To view this stunning piece, click HERE.



AUTHOR'S NOTES: I would like to thank my trusty beta reader, Virginia, and my medical consultant, AmethystII (any remaining errors are mine and not hers).



DISCLAIMERS: I do not claim ownership of any characters of the television program "The Sentinel". The story and any original characters are mine. This is strictly a non-profit venture-no money is being made from the posting of this novel.


Scroll below this section if you'd like to read WARNINGS.
PART 1    PART 2    PART 3    PART 4    PART 5    PART 6
PART 7    PART 8    PART 9    PART 10    PART 11    PART 12


WARNINGS: Rape, violence, language, supernatural themes and references to Satanic ritual and possession. This story depicts a m/m relationship and is intended for readers who are of legal age in their area. If you are a minor, please do not read or download this story.