True Slash

Part 6 - Joxer the Surprised

by Werewindle

 

"Ares" Xena sighed resignedly.

"Ares" Gabby growled.

"Ares" Joxer squeaked.

"The one and only" Smirked the war god while Dite giggled a little more. "New look for you three, your doing I presume?" Ares asked Dite as he circled the mortals.

"Casual, loose, less threatening then the leathers. Dropped the ‘armor', leather but burgundy *shrugs* House of Love. This though Dite, is not up to your usual standard. Gabby looked askance at Dite before batting Ares hand away where was pulling at a sleeve.

"About that Dite, where did you get this dress it fits funny, like the seems are crooked or something"

"Blondie the seems aren't crooked, must be you."

"How about getting this thing started, hmm? Well are you two going to get your stories or not?"

"Each of us takes a copy, Gabby's first then Joxer's. Write comments on it if you want, then we'll decide who wins, ‘kay?"

"I think I'm going to need some red ink if we're going to read Gabby's first. What are you doing with the ‘competitors' while we do the judging bit? Leave them locked in their rooms, have them scrubbing hallways, throwing a mini orgy?"

"Ar' I wouldn't do that to Joxie, well maybe the orgy but with the Harpy? *shudders* Not in my temple. I left them some snacks in the great room and blocked off the rest of the temple, except their rooms. Not that I expect this to take to very long."


You have to give it to Dite, my sister may be air headed at times but she does have taste. I so enjoyed Joxer's new outfit. Who wouldn't? Ass hugging leather, head bare showing that dark hair long enough to get a good hold on. To bad I promised Dite to do this or I would have carted him off right then. Oh well at least I'll find out just what Joxer likes. Maybe we can do a little fantasy fulfillment later.


Oh my stars! Ares is the other judge. He is here reading my story, that I wrote about my dream, with him and I together. Oh this could be bad, very, very bad. Or not so bad, I mean Dite wouldn't deliberately do something to cause my death right? I haven't done anything to piss her off, at least I don't think so…oooooh badbadbad.

*pace, pace, sit, stand, pace*

Ok Joxer calm down no worries, so Ares the God of War is going to find out you fancy him. That's not so bad, right? I'll bet lots of people think he's gorgeous. All that leather and heat and tightly coiled power.

Shit bad time to get turned on.


:Back: | :Next:

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords