Shaken Not Stirred
Episode 1.19

The team is excited when they are assigned to work with legendary British agent Ian Leslie to apprehend an Irish terrorist named Moorcock.
Mac and Vic quickly become jealous as Ian flirts with Li Ann, while they all try to figure out why Moorcock blew up a truck full of antiques.
Moorcock surprises Li Ann in a restaurant and claims that he never killed anyone, but that Ian has been sent to kill him. Ian denies this. Ian gets into Moorcock's stronghold and doesn't manage to capture him, but Ian's assistant makes contact with Moorcock's two ex-pro-wrestler employees, and buys them out.
Another trap is planned for Moorcock, and when Moorcock falls into it, Ian's assistant reveals that he in fact outranks Ian and has been sent to kill Moorcock.
He locks Vic and Moorcock into the back of a truck which is rigged to explode, but Mac, Li Ann and Ian show up in time to rescue them. Then Moorcock, in turn, rescues Ian and Li Ann from Ian's assistant.
Finally Li Ann reveals to the boys that she never had sex with Ian.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Howard Dell (Dobrinsky), Greg Kramer (Murphy), Julian Richings (Camier)
Guest Cast: Simon Williams (Ian Leslie), Andy Jones, Richard Howland, John O'Callaghan, Angela Asher (Truck Driver), Layton Morrison, Garry Robbins

Back

Politics Of Love
Episode 1.20

Mac nearly dies when he sniffs one of the Cleaners' poisons. Li Ann injects an antidote straight into his heart to save him.
While Mac takes time off to recover, Vic and Li Ann have a case: someone is trying to kill Drake Oliver, a member of the mysterious Government Advisory Council (GAC) which funds the Agency.
Li Ann searches for the would-be assassin, while Vic guards Drake (who says he'd rather be guarded by Mac). Li Ann, following a lead on the would-be assassin, investigates a radical environmental group, Green Revolution, who claim they never kill anyone but mention that a former member, "the Monk," sometimes does.
Meanwhile, Mac is feeling better, but his near-death experience reminded him of his love for Li Ann. Li Ann does not want to restart their relationship.
Vic is having his own difficulties; Drake insists on visiting his girlfriend (former child star Cleo Redford), and during the visit there's another unsuccessful assassination attempt.
The Director finally gives in to Drake's wishes and assigns Mac to guard him. When the team learns that Cleo Redford is shipping a coffin to the Tangs on a chartered plane, they remember that the Tangs still have a price on Mac's head ($5 million!). They figure out that Drake and Monk are working together to capture Mac and get the money.
Unfortunately, by this time Mac's already been captured. Vic, Li Ann and the Director track Monk down with Nathan's help, and rescue Mac in the nick of time.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Julian Richings (Camier) Greg Kramer (Murphy) James Allodi (Nathan Muckle)
Guest Cast: Lauren Collins (Cleo at 13) Lauren Collins (Chloe at 13) Mark Burgess (Monk/Assassin) Kevin Hicks (Drake Oliver) Zerka Leverman (Head of Green Revolution) Scott Yaphe (Harvey Moon) Alyson Court (Cleo Redford) Mark Cameron Fraser, Matt Gordon

Back



Family Reunion
Episode 1.21

Li Ann has been dreaming about Michael, reliving the moment when he drove off the pier to avoid killing her. She is concerned, because she finds her dreams often predict reality.
At the Agency, the Director informs the team that many important criminals—leaders of various mobs and criminal empires—have arrived in town in the past few days. She wants to know why. The agents investigate, and Jackie discovers that one of the visitors is a guy she knows, Ernie "the King" Kingsheimer. She uses this connection to get herself and Vic into the meeting which all the criminals have come to attend—and it turns out that the Tang godfather is holding the meeting, accompanied by Michael! Mr. Tang explains that he's decided to sell off all his criminal holdings, and turn over the newly legitimate family business to Michael.
There is dissension within the Tangs. A powerful faction, led by the godfather's trusted ally Chow, doesn't like the idea of becoming law-abiding citizens. They assassinate the godfather. Mac and Li Ann see it happen, and are reunited with Michael at the side of their dying father.
With the godfather dead, the Tang family spins out of control, and the Director wants Li Ann and Mac to help Michael regain power. They both are reluctant, particularly Mac, who doesn't believe that Michael has changed. Meanwhile, the Director orders Vic and Jackie to take down the King. In the end they don't have to do a thing; he dies on his own.
Li Ann brings Mac and Michael to Chow, supposedly to betray them both to him, but actually to give Mac, Michael and herself the chance to kill Chow and the other key members of his faction. They are successful, and Michael wins his place as the head of the Tangs.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Note: This episode and the next were put together and released as the movie
Once A Thief: Brother Against Brother

Recurring Cast: James Allodi (Nathan Muckle) Greg Kramer (Murphy) Julian Richings (Camier)
Guest Cast: Lauren Collins (Cleo at 13) Mark Burgess (Monk/Assassin) Kevin Hicks (Drake Oliver) Zerka Leverman (Head of Green Revolution) Scott Yaphe (Harvey Moon) Alyson Court (Cleo Redford) Mark Cameron Fraser, Matt Gordon

Back

End Game
Episode 1.22

An assassin named Gerald Pucci is killing people in the city. The Director orders her team to find out everything they can; she also asks Michael to hire Pucci, and see what he can learn. The agents soon become concerned that the Director is taking this case more personally than most, but they don't know why. Pucci makes one attempt to kill the Director, and fails; the agents don't know about it. After some investigation, and after Pucci kills another person (the mobster Ennio Marcogliese), Vic, Li Ann and Jackie realize that Pucci is killing off all the people who have hired him to kill others in the past.
Determined to catch Pucci at any cost, the Director asks Michael to hire him to kill her. Michael sets up a meeting between the Director and Pucci at an abandoned warehouse. Before she goes, the Director finally explains to Vic, Mac and Li Ann the connection between herself and Pucci: she hired him to work for the Agency, and trained him as an assassin. She therefore holds herself responsible for the innocent people he has killed since he decided to go freelance.
Vic, Mac and Li Ann follow the Director to the warehouse, in time to save her when Pucci shows up with a backup shooter. The Director manages to kill Pucci, but is wounded herself. Vic and Li Ann take her outside. Mac and Michael stay behind. Mac reveals that he finally trusts Michael. It turns out this is the moment Michael has been waiting for to finally get his revenge on Mac. Michael shoots a heavy light fixture so it falls on top of Mac, trapping him in the building, where a bomb is about to go off. Michael then leaves the warehouse, and tries to run down Li Ann with a car. She shoots him instead, and his car crashes and explodes. Vic and Li Ann run into the warehouse to rescue Mac.

There were two different endings filmed to this episode.
Ending #1: The warehouse explodes while the three agents are still inside. The Director mourns their deaths in a montage of flashbacks, set to the song "Time" by Tom Waits.
Ending #2: The three agents walk away from the explosion, unharmed.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Greg Kramer (Murphy) Julian Richings (Camier) James Allodi (Nathan) Howard Dell (Agent Dobrinsky) Victoria Pratt (Jackie) Michael Wong (Michael Tang)
Guest Cast: Ricky Palmer (Young Mac) Ellie McBain (Maggie Tomkins) Donald Carrier, Howard Jerome, Peggy Coffey, Martin Albert

Back



If you'd like to submit an episode synopsis or review please send it to us at: thebanband@gmail.com


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]