True Blue
Episode 1.15

In a showdown with a group of clowns who object to the fur industry, Li Ann hurts her knee. The Director assigns Mac to guard a model named Chantelle from the clowns. Vic gets drawn into trouble involving the cops he used to work with.
In flashbacks to November and December 1991, Vic finds out that the cops he's working with in Narcotics are bent, and then they set him up to get busted by Internal Affairs.
In a flashback to May 1992, the Director pulls Vic out of jail to work for the Agency.
In the present, Vic's old cop buddies are getting busted one by one. They find out that Vic is out of jail, and they conclude that he's the one ratting on him.
Meanwhile, Mac is nervous when Chantelle flirts with him because he's been told she has a jealous boyfriend with power in the Agency. The clowns come to Mac's apartment, but Mac and Chantelle manage to defeat them.
Stan, Vic's old cop partner, comes to Vic's apartment to kill him. In the end Stan can't do it, and at that moment Joe, another of the bent cops, enters and shoots Stan. Joe takes Vic to a bar to kill him, but Li Ann (on crutches) and Mac follow them there and rescue Vic.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Howard Dell (Dobrinsky), Greg Kramer (Murphy)
Guest Cast:Colin Mochrie (O'Grady) Wayne Best, Thomas Mitchell, Robert King, Paul O'Sullivan, Sarah Mennel (Chanel) Peter Kelly Gaudreault, Bob Martin, Michael Kash, Sarain Boylan

Back

Kangaroo Court
Episode 1.16

At the Agency Awards gala, Jackie beats out Li Ann for "Rookie of the Year." Resentment leads to a fist fight. Possibly as punishment for starting it, Li Ann is assigned to the insanely tedious task of getting a certain form from the municipal bureaucracy.
Meanwhile, Jackie is sent undercover to work in a bar, Pinky's, and investigate possible criminal connections, and Mac and Vic investigate a case involving several exonerated criminals who have turned up dead around town, killed by electric chair.
It turns out that a former judge (Judge Block) and a former city prosecutor (Calca June) have set up their own underground court to execute people who've been released from the real justice system on technicalities. As criminals who have been mysteriously freed, Jackie, Vic, Mac and Li Ann are all on Block and June's hit list.
Jackie gets mixed up in this case when her boss at the bar betrays her to Block and June. In the act of rescuing Jackie, Mac and Vic are caught, too.
The Director shows up just in time to save them all, with Murphy and Camier as backup.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Howard Dell (Dobrinsky) Greg Kramer (Murphy) Julian Richings (Camier) James Allodi (Nathan) Victoria Pratt (Jackie)
Guest Cast: Valerie Buhagiar (Calsa June) David Ferry (Judge Bloch) Pat Mastroianni (Maurice "Momo" Momomamet) Bif Naked (Nastassja Momomamet) Matthew G Taylor (Fife) Anna Starnino, Stephen Guy McGrath, Rummy Bishop, David Hirsh

Back



Little Sister
Episode 1.17

The team is trying to find out who's behind a series of bombings around town. The bombings all destroy property of companies under the umbrella of Iontra, a company owned by a man, Andrew Guthrie, who is known to people at the Agency.
The Director has been hunting with Andrew on one occasion; the Cleaners go hunting with him regularly. They think it is possible that he is bombing his own properties for the insurance money. At least one of the bombs was delivered by a bicycle courier employed by Pinball Couriers, so Mac is sent undercover to work for Pinball.
Meanwhile, Vic helps out a squeegee kid who's being harassed, and is shocked to discover that she's his 16-year-old sister, Alice (who prefers to be called Allegra). She has run away from home, and convinces Vic to let her stay with him for a week.
Alice follows Vic to Pinball and gets caught up in the action. Steve, the owner of Pinball, tricks her into delivering a bomb to Andrew. Vic manages to catch up to her just in time to prevent disaster. It turns out Steve is Andrew's brother, has a grudge against him, and was carrying out the bombings for personal revenge.
Afterwards, the Director gets Alice a place in a youth leadership program in India.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Howard Dell (Dobrinsky), Greg Kramer (Murphy), Julian Richings (Camier)
Guest Cast: Paul Boretski (Thomas Aaron "Steve" Guthrie) Mif (Zipper) Caterina Scorsone (Alice "Allegra" Mansfield) Greg Spottiswood (Andrew Guthrie)

Back

The Director Files
Episode 1.18

Something weird happens to The Director and Desmond Happy, another Agency Director, in the woods.
The Director can't remember anything, but she starts acting strangely and seeing visions. Happy claims nothing happened at all. Area locals also noticed something strange going on; as a result, two federal investigators, Diller and Clancy (who bear a striking resemblence to Mulder and Scully), come to check out the scene.
Meanwhile the Director tells Vic, Mac, Li Ann and Jackie to look for Dr. Fry, who's active again. She also starts seriously questioning Nathan about alien abductions, and asks him to research the symbol she sees in her visions. Happy orders the Cleaners to kill Fry. The Director gets in a bar fight. Happy brings her back to the Agency. Happy has some sort of ability to control the Director's mind. He tells her she has to kill the Head (the Head of the Agency).
Meanwhile, with Nathan's help the team finds Fry just before the Cleaners get to him. They talk to him and discover that Happy may be up to no good. Li Ann stays with Fry while all the others go to find the Director and Happy. They find Happy first, who reveals his fiendish plan to get the Director, under the influence of Fry's drugs, to kill the Head. The good guys escape from Happy and, with Nathan's help again, reach the Director just before she can kill the Head. Happy comes to finish the job, but Diller and Clancy appear just in time to save the day with their very bright flashlights. The Head then gasses everyone.
When the Director wakes up, she remembers nothing. Everyone else's memory has been wiped too, except for Happy's, and he's been fatally poisoned.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Greg Kramer (Murphy) Julian Richings (Camier) James Allodi (Nathan) Victoria Pratt (Jackie)
Guest Cast: Bernard Behrens, Geordie Johnson (Desmond Happy) Ricky Palmer (Young Mac) Rachel Griffiths (Miranda) Alan Peterson, Graham Abbey (Special Agent Diller) Alexa Gilmour (Special Agent Clancy) Gerry Quigley (Dr Fry) Lori Alter, Costa Kamateros, Angelica (Miss Finchley)

Back



If you'd like to submit an episode synopsis or review please send it to us at: thebanband@gmail.com


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]