It Happened One Night
Episode 1.7

Mac and Vic are supposed to protect Prince Nadir of Abu Sayed from the Revolutionary Brotherhood, but they arrive late, so the Director has to save Nadir from the terrorists.
The Director then assigns Li Ann to protect Nadir, and gives Mac and Vic $1000 and orders to bond. The boys go to a strip club, where they find a thug kidnapping one of the strippers (Vivian Vixen).
Vic pursues the kidnappers, while Mac gets arrested for fighting in the club. Mac is thrown in a jail cell with the Brotherhood guys.
Meanwhile, Li Ann is annoyed by Nadir's romantic advances, so she takes him out to a dance club—where he's kidnapped by two men. Li Ann pursues.
Li Ann and Vic follow their respective quarries to the same place—the home of Master Jamboree, a crazy man who has people kidnapped and then uses them as stars in his homemade snuff movies.
Back at the jail, Mac escapes with the terrorists' help, and they bring him to Master Jamboree—who, it turns out, they hired to catch Nadir for them.
Mac escapes, and returns with Dobrinsky as backup. The two catch the terrorists, who are making off with Nadir. Then Mac and Nadir return to Jamboree's place to rescue everyone else.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Howard Dell (Dobrinsky)
Guest Cast: John Hemphill (Master Jamboree), Shaun Majumder (The Prince), Tony Desantis, Silvio Olivero, Andre Mayers, Jennifer Bishop (Vivian Vixen)

Back

Drive, She Said
Episode 1.8

After a failed assassination attempt on Vic, the team learns that someone is killing male agents. The Director assigns Dobrinsky to guard Mac and Vic in Mac's apartment, while the Director and Li Ann try to solve the mystery. The mastermind behind the assassinations is Nicholas Love, a mad poetry-quoting former Agency Director.
The Director and Li Ann make contact with Krone, the former chief of Agency security. Krone and the Director deduce that Love is behind the killings, and Krone arranges to meet the Director and Li Ann at a salsa dance to tell them Love's location. Bingo, Love's assistant, kills Krone at the salsa night. Acting on info found in Krone's hat, the Director, Li Ann and the Cleaners drive to Snowball Lake. The Director and Li Ann get into a fight with some rough local men at an outdoor pork restaurant, and in the melee Bingo and Love manage to capture Li Ann. There follows a showdown at Love's base, which the Director wins by taking over Love's tank (Betsy).
Throughout the episode, Mac, Vic and Dobrinsky irritate each other until the aggression spirals into all-out fighting.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Howard Dell (Dobrinsky) Julian Richings (Camier) Greg Kramer (Murphy)
Guest Cast: David Stinson (Hot Dog Vendor) Nigel Bennett (Nicholas Love) John Kapelos ('Bingo' Valaqua) Michael Rhoades (Whelan Crone) Jody Racicot

Back



Jaded Love
Episode 1.9

Gloria Cadeau, an old friend of Vic's, shows up with a problem. She owns an art gallery, and a man named Dennis Kingman wants a statue of a bird which she sold to someone else. Dennis has threatened to harm her. Vic explains he's no longer a cop, but offers to help.
Vic talks to Dennis, who claims Gloria stole his $1 million deposit. Vic talks to Gloria, who has more explanations. Gloria and Vic start to acknowledge their mutual attraction to each other.
Vic goes to the Director for help, and is denied. Then he turns to Li Ann, who is more willing to help—especially because she is angry at the Director for using her for frivolous reasons.
Li Ann recognizes the statue; it was stolen from the royal palace in Bangkok. Li Ann and Vic plot to steal it back from the woman Gloria sold it to. The plan involves sending in Mac (who, up to this point, has been busy with a case involving killer transsexuals) undercover as a boy toy.
Everything goes perfectly, except someone else steals the statue first. Then Dennis kidnaps Gloria and demands the statue. Li Ann discovers that it's now in the Thai consulate; she steals it back so that Vic can trade it to Dennis for Gloria.
Gloria double-crosses everyone, but is captured by the Thai's.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Guest Cast: Denise Virieux (Gloria) Malcolm Xerxes (Dennis Kingman) Alex Karzis (The Catman) Fiona Highet (Elena)

Back

Wedding Bell Blues
Episode 1.10

The plans for a nuclear detonator have been stolen from a local company, and the uranium needed to complete the bomb has been stolen from a local scientist, Harry Melnick.
The Director sends Mac undercover after Claire Holland, a contractor who had access to the detonator plans, while Vic interviews Melnick. Melnick claims the uranium was stolen by vampires, "ladies of the night" from the "Dark World." Li Ann recognizes the Dark World as a local goth club, and goes undercover to investigate.
Meanwhile, Mac falls for Claire and decides she's innocent. She asks him to marry her, and he accepts. Vic throws a bachelor party for him, and Murphy offers to officiate at the ceremony, as well as provide a church.
Claire shows up at the wedding with the bomb, which she has arranged to sell to one of the women from the Dark World. Li Ann shows up just in time to stop the ceremony, but Claire gets away with the bomb. Mac, Vic and Li Ann manage to get it away from her, and Li Ann dramatically shoots the detonator out of the bomb just before it explodes.
In a final stand-off, Claire has the chance to kill Mac, but decides not to.
Synopsis by Shadowscast

Recurring Cast: Howard Dell (Dobrinsky) Julian Richings (Camier) Greg Kramer (Murphy)
Guest Cast: Kari Matchett (Claire Holland) Colombe Demers, Christopher Kennedy, Boyd Banks, Lawrence Bayne

Back



If you'd like to submit an episode synopsis or review please send it to us at: thebanband@gmail.com


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Fanart] [Episodes] [Characters] [Cast] [Resources] [Links] [Guestbook] [Mailing List] [Zines] [Home]