The X-Files

I've lost interest in the show in the last couple of years as the mystery of Mulder's sister limped to an unsatisfactory conclusion and star David Duchovny was phased out. But I'm leaving some of my passion behind with the following:

 

The movie, "The X-Files: Fight the Future," was fairly well received worldwide. While I enjoyed it, I was left with more questions than answers. But don't let me spoil it for you ... See it for yourself! It is out on home video, with a special collector's edition available for gift-giving.

I have excellent movie images cataloged on a separate page.

In addition, I have a really nice photo of Gillian Anderson in a red dress at the "Fight the Future" premiere, and another of David Duchovny and wife Téa Leoni at the premiere.

I've also shamelessly appropriated from the Star tabloid an image of David and Gillian arm-in-arm at the premiere, as well as one funny pic of Téa giving the thumbs-up and sticking her tongue out.

Cartoonist Bill Amend, who clearly loves science fiction and has a soft spot for the fans, offered a collection of Foxtrot cartoons that ran the week of the opening. You could go to the Foxtrot Website and search for them, or you could just stay and read the hilarious X-Files series.


I used to spend a great deal of my on-line time discussing "The X-Files," and its squidgy star, David Duchovny. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of David, and then a few links for you to peruse elsewhere.


Links

Please contact me at nic7@earthling.net if you find any of these links are no good.

X-Files sites

David Duchovny

Gillian Anderson

The X-Files is the property of Fox Television and Chris Carter's Ten Thirteen Productions. No copyright infringement is intended thereof.


Nic's Abode