Author's Notes I: This is in response to Nell/Benton's Ryan challenge on the Sylum Clan yahoo group. I also have to blame Connor for this. Don't shake your head at me. You know this is your fault. But I also have to thank you for the help in writing this. You've been just wonderful. Sorry about siccing those bunnies on you.

Josh's POV:

"I am not wearing that." I say with a shake of my head.

"If you want to go out with us, you will." Tim informs me as he holds what he has in his hand out towards me.

"And what if I don't want to go out?" I ask with a leer.

He just shakes his head while trying to fight a smile. Ever since he first took me to his bed a week ago, I've been insatiable and he knows it.

"We are going to the club. If you want to tame Eric Delko, you need to learn how to dominate him, and Mistress Alexandra is the best teacher."

"Tell me again why you can't teach me?" I ask as I reluctantly reach for the strip of leather he calls pants.

"Because I'm still learning myself. The only way to really learn what you need to know is to have a professional teach you. Now, go get dressed." He pushes me towards the door.

As he hustles me into the guest room, I turn to ask why I can't just change in his room.

"If I see you naked, we'll be late and Mistress Alexandra hates to be kept waiting," he says, obviously reading my question on my face.

I know he's right. He seems to be as insatiable as I am. But that doesn't stop me from pouting just a little. This earns me a raised eyebrow.

"Now, Joshua," he says in his Master's voice.

A voice that until a week ago I had never heard, but that now has the power to make me instantly obey and sends a shiver down my spine.

"Yes sir," I reply before turning and walking into the guest room.

As I strip, I think back to yesterday, when I first saw Eric Delko. Six foot plus of gorgeous Russian-Cuban. I slowly stroke myself through the material of my boxers as I remember how he looked and sounded.



I had accompanied Tim to work and was sitting on a stool in his trace lab trying to stay awake. No one told me that forensics was so boring.

I had just asked Tim when he thought he might be finished analyzing the evidence he had collected at a crime scene when this deep voice sounded from behind me.

"Hey, Speed. Got a minute?"

There's just something about a deep voice that vibrates through you. This one froze me to the spot while I was trying to suppress tiny quivers of arousal.

Tim glanced up from his microscope, met my eyes, and smirked when he saw my reaction, before looking at the newcomer over my head.

"What ya got, Delko?" he asked, laughter in his voice.

I couldn't stop myself from sitting up even straighter when I felt the heat from his body at my back. I had never had this kind of reaction to anyone before.

He placed a hand on my shoulder, gave it a tiny shake and leaned down to ask "Hey, you okay?" his voice even deeper with concern for me, a stranger, and his breath warm on my cheek.

I swallowed hard and nodded because I didn't trust my voice not to betray me. Tim was enjoying this way too much. Mirth danced in his eyes as he turned to take the folder Delko was handing him.

I didn't hear any more of their conversation as Delko kept his hand on my shoulder while they chatted. It took me a minute to realize this left me free to look him over. I instantly took the opportunity.

From the top of his wind-tousled black hair to the tan deck shoes he wore, Delko - still didn't know if it was a first or last name - was wearing this white sweater that was just tight enough to show off his pert little nipples, and khaki chinos that were neither too tight nor too baggy. As my gaze began its journey back up his body, he leaned over the table, removing his hand - which had me biting my lip to keep from whimpering at the loss - to move so that he could point at something on the paper in the folder he had handed my brother. This allowed me to finally check out his ass.

And what a nice ass it was. I wanted nothing more than to rip off both our clothes, spread those luscious globes apart and sink balls deep into his warmth. But as I checked out the rest of him, I decided I wanted to be flat on my back, under him the first time we had sex.

He was slender, but not skinny. It was obvious he was an athlete. His shoulders were just wide enough that I could see myself clinging to them while he pounded me into the mattress, and my legs would wrap nicely around his narrow hips.

So caught up was I in imagining how he'd feel pressing me into the mattress that I didn't notice he was gone until Tim was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Earth to Joshua," he chuckled.

"Hm? Sorry," I replied, not sorry in the least.

"So. Eric Delko, huh?" my brother asked, as he tilted his head to study me from another angle. "Didn't see that one coming. No pun intended," he stated, trying to swallow the snicker. I glared at him, and that did it. He burst into raucous laughter, bending double to catch his breath. I crossed my arms over my chest and glowered at him, waiting for it to wind down but every time it started to slow to giggles, he'd look at me and start laughing all over again. "It's not funny, damnit." I stood up to leave the lab, having had enough of his mocking laughter.

"Wait. Joshy, wait. I'm sorry. You're right. It's not funny," he responded before collapsing into a fit of laughter again. "Except it is," he gasped through his guffaws.

I just huffed and walked out.

When we got home several hours later, he allowed me to top him for the first time. I've never had such an intense orgasm in my life. Of course I was a virgin until last week, but still.

This morning he told me that Eric's a player. Always has several lovers hanging from his shirtsleeves. I just shrugged. Tim replied that if I was serious about wanting Eric, then I was going to have to tame him. Make him realize that he belonged to me and me alone.



When I finally manage to get the pants on, I stand and stare at myself in the mirror. The pants are so tight and low cut that I have to dress down and to the right instead of up, as I usually do. This of course causes a rather uncomfortable bulge down my right leg. How does Tim wear these things?

I turn to the side and realize I made the right decision to not wear any underwear. They lace up the sides, showing a good 4 to 5 inches of skin from my hip to my ankle. They also lace from the front to the back in the crotch area. Easy access, I suppose.

Tim enters the room and we make eye contact in the mirror. I don't even try to stop the smirk that crosses my face at the look of lust on his.

"Like what you see?" I purr as I stretch my arms out to the sides.

"Love what I see, actually," he answers, as he steps up behind me to wrap his arms around my waist.

With a sigh, I lean back into his embrace, the silk of his shirt cool against my naked back. "Love? Really?" I ask, as he begins to nibble on my right ear lobe.

"Mm," he hums in my ear while licking the shell, before dipping inside.

His right hand makes its way down my stomach towards my groin while the fingers of his left burn a path to my nipples. Until last week I didn't know that my nipples were so sensitive. Until last week I didn't know a lot of things, but with Tim as my teacher, I'm quickly learning.

"Damn, Joshy. Where's your dick?" he asks when his hand reaches the laces on the front of my pants.

"Here," I say with a chuckle as I move his hand to the right. "How do you wear these things? They're so low cut I can't dress the way I normally do."

"Mm. You get used to it," he purrs in my ear as he squeezes the bulge in my pants.

He begins to suck on my neck, leaving a mark, while pinching and twisting my nipples. I don't even try to suppress the tremors that rack my body as he brings me to full arousal.

One thing I have learned about my brother this past week is that he enjoys marking his lovers. With me, it's just hickeys and minor scratches. But with Horatio, it's bite marks. Every time they fuck, Tim bites him somewhere. His favorite spots appear to be Horatio's left shoulder and right thigh, judging by the scars there.

"We're going to be late, Tim," Horatio says just as my brother starts to open the laces on the front of my pants.

Tim pulls back from me and glances over his shoulder before responding, "Come see how hot Baby Brother looks, Horatio."

I try to bite back the moan that bubbles up in my throat when he steps to the side to allow Horatio a better view of me.

"Damn," Horatio whispers as his gaze burns a path down my body and back up again. "Those pants should be illegal. At least when worn by a Speedle," he states as our eyes meet in the mirror. "He looks good enough to eat."

Horatio walks around me until he is standing between me and the mirror and Tim resumes his place at my back.

"I think we have a few minutes to take the edge off, don't we, Horatio?" Tim asks as he continues to undo the laces on the pants.

"I do believe we have a few minutes, Tim," he responds as he watches Tim's nimble fingers.

"Do you want to taste him?" Tim questions as his hand slips inside and wraps around my erection.

"Oh, yes please," Horatio answers as he drops to his knees in front of me.

A breathy sigh escapes my lips when Horatio's hand joins Tim's on my cock.

"Please…" I whisper as they both slowly stroke me.

"Please what?" Tim coos in my ear as he finally pulls my dick out and holds it for Horatio to lick.

"Please just do something," I pant as I feel the moist warmth of Horatio's mouth close around the head and begin to suck gently.

Tim has one hand wrapped around the base of my dick, the other pinching and teasing my nipples. I know I'm not going to be able to last long like this, but I guess that's the point. Like Tim said, we don't have but a few minutes before we have to be at the club.

"You can come when you want." The order is murmured in my ear, pulling a strangled groan from me.

As Horatio continues to lick and suck on my cock, Tim slips his right hand down and begins to fondle my balls. I spread my legs a bit wider to allow him better access and he rewards me by sliding two fingers back towards my ass, pressing in firmly, causing me to cry out in pleasure. When he reaches my entrance, he taps on the plug he put in me this morning after fucking me, and I throw back my head as I shoot my load deep into Horatio's throat.

Horatio licks me clean and tucks me back in my pants. Relacing them before kissing his way up my body, stopping to place a hickey on my left hip bone and teasing my nipples with his teeth and tongue.

He continues up my neck until he can share my taste with me, leaving me completely boneless.

"Didn't your mama ever teach you to share, Horatio?" Tim purrs in my ear.

Horatio pulls away from me and chuckles when I try to follow with my lips.

"Easy, Baby Brother," Tim says as he rubs circles on my belly before one hand whips out and snags the back of Horatio's head to pull him in for a hot kiss over my shoulder.

I groan as I feel myself start to grow hard again at the sight of my two lovers kissing and the feeling of their erections pressing into me from both sides.

Horatio moans when the grandfather clock in the living room strikes seven, reminding us that we have to leave now.

"Do you have it, Horatio?" Tim asks.

"Yes," Horatio replies as he reaches behind him to pull a long thin box out of his pocket.

"Open it," Tim tells me as Horatio holds the box out to me.

I open the box to find a dog collar with the word 'bitch' engraved on it.

"I think you'll look hot in this. Don't you think Baby Brother will look hot in his new collar?" Tim says as he reaches out to pick it up and begin buckling it around my neck.

"Oh, yes. Very hot indeed," Horatio replies as he reaches up to fondle his own collar that until now I hadn't even noticed he was wearing.

The engraving on Horatio's collar is 'Property of Timothy Speedle'. I blink and look back over my shoulder at Tim to notice he's also wearing one. Only his says 'Master'.

"There. Now let's go," Tim says when he finishes buckling the collar around my neck before holding out his left wrist to Horatio. I am momentarily confused, until I see Horatio buckling a cuff around it. Attached to the cuff is a leash that is attached to the collar around Horatio's neck.

Once the cuff is in place, they share another tongue-tangling kiss and then Horatio steps behind Tim. I start to follow but Tim stops me to attach a leash to my collar.

"We mustn't keep Mistress Alexandra waiting," Tim states as both he and Horatio turn to walk from the room.

My leash is pulled tight when I don't follow, causing Tim to glance back at me over his shoulder.

"Come," he orders.

"No," I reply.

My eyes are instantly drawn to Horatio's when he sucks in a breath at my refusal of our master.

Tim's eyes narrow on my face as he starts to wrap the leash around his fist. I am eventually forced to step closer to him. He doesn't stop pulling me towards him until his fist is beneath my chin with the leash wrapped tight around it. He then lowers his arm, forcing me to my knees. Once there, he takes a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back until our eyes meet.

"What did you say?" he snarls.

I swallow around the lump growing in my throat and lick my suddenly dry lips before answering, "I said no, Tim."

"You dare refuse me?" he demands as his fist tightens in my hair causing me to wince with the pain.

"I just wanted to get a shirt and put on my shoes, first, Tim." I try and placate him. I've never seen him angry while in Master mode before and judging by Horatio's reaction to my refusal, I don't ever want to, either.

I must have said something right, because his grip on my hair turns into a caress and the scowl leaves his face.

"Not that I have to ever give you an explanation of my actions, but the way you're dressed is important at the club. Doms dress the way I am." He waves a hand at his own clothing, a dark emerald green silk shirt, skin tight leather pants and knee high leather boots that look that they belong to Jack Sparrow. "Subs who are not available dress the way Horatio is," he then points at Horatio's attire, a sapphire blue silk shirt open to his navel which shows off his muscular chest and abdomen, gold hoops in each nipple, skin tight leather pants and no shoes. "And subs who are available wear what you're wearing," he indicates the pants and collar that make up my wardrobe.

"Can't I wear a shirt until we get there?"

"No. Now let's go," Tim says again as he and Horatio once more turn to walk from the room. This time I follow like a good sub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The outside of the club is not what I had envisioned when Tim talked about it. It's in a nice neighborhood, surrounded by upscale restaurants and shops.

Tim pulls up to the front door and valets open the car doors for us.

"Evening, Master," one of them says to Tim.

"Evening. Is Mistress Alexandra in?" he responds.

"Yes, sir. Shall I inform her you've arrived?"

"No. Thank you." He hands the man a folded bill and turns to enter the club, Horatio's leash once more attached to his cuff and mine firmly grasped in his hand.

The foyer is done in shades of Victorian brothel, dark red velvet drapes, and wine colored wall to wall carpet with a gold scroll-work pattern around the edges of the room. The brass and crystal chandeliers and wall sconces provide flattering lighting for arriving guests.

A cloak-room is off to the left for those who wear coats over their costumes. Sofas and chaise lounges, all in red velvet on mahogany frames, with brass upholstery tacks as accents, are scattered around. It's still early enough in the evening that most of the sofas and lounges are occupied by subs waiting for someone to claim their company for the evening. The majority are men, but there are several women. Here I see the difference in how the sexes dress.

While this is an 'anything goes' type of place, it is still high-class and therefore it has a dress code. No one is allowed to walk around naked outside of the areas set aside for sexual acts. This means that female subs who are available wear a bra or bikini top in addition to leather pants or skirt, and a collar.

The door into the main club is padded leather, explaining why so little of the noise from inside escapes. A casual visitor wouldn't have any idea of what goes on behind the door, unless they happen to enter while there are subs on display, or notice the restraint anchors on some of the furniture.

"Evening, Master," the girl at the heavy dark mahogany concierge's desk greets Tim.

"Evening," he replies graciously, and the aura of dominance he exudes in this place is something very different than I'm used to seeing in my older brother.

"Mistress Alexandra is awaiting you in your room," she says as she marks my hand with a big black X. Sometimes being under 21 is a bitch.

The inside of the club is exactly what I expected. It's dark and the music is so loud you can't hear the person next to you screaming in your ear.

As we walk across the floor, the crush of people parts for us. I know I shouldn't be looking around, but I can't help it. What I see is a bit more than I bargained for.

The Victorian influence lingers only in the richness of the appointments. Lots of velvet and leather, but with a much more contemporary look. Chrome and mirrors replace brass as the sparkle of choice along the bar wall which stretches the length of the left wall. Opposite, along the right wall, are semi-private open booths where people can act on the sexual impulses that might strike them. And several are. I'm impressed by the flexibility of some of the participants.

The back wall, directly opposite the entrance, has a grand staircase centered on it that leads up to the private VIP rooms that surround the whole space, suspended out over the edges of the dance floor like opera box seats. All are glass fronted so that subs may be displayed, either chained on racks or across assorted frames for that purpose, to the dancers below.

Back on the main floor, the dance area is raised about three steps off the ground and is maple hardwood, with inset squares of Lexan through which colored lights add a glow that can be choreographed to the music or randomized via computer control. The DJ is located on a raised dais in the far left corner between the bar and the stairs.

Along the edges of the dance floor about five feet in from the edge, there are a series of floor-to-ceiling poles - for dancers to display themselves on/against, or to be displayed by masters. They are outfitted with cuffs dangling from restraint anchors about half way up. Each pole can accommodate several people.

Above the dance floor, a fully equipped theatrical light rig is suspended, outfitted with computer-controlled lights of every size and color. They are controlled by the DJ's soundtrack, and can be overridden so he can spotlight an interesting or erotic display on one of the poles on the floor.

While I'm watching, a Domme places her male sub against one of the poles and begins to spank him in time with the music. The DJ shines the spotlight on them while making a bawdy comment about it. My jaw drops as just about everyone in the area stops what they are doing to watch.

Horatio snickering beside me eventually brings my disobedience to Tim's attention. He glares at me over his shoulder.

I drop my gaze to the floor and hope it's enough to avoid punishment. Especially if that punishment is going to be made public.

He once again pulls me to him by wrapping my leash around his fist.

"Look at me," he orders once I'm standing directly in front of him.

I slowly raise my eyes to his.

"You need to remember your place, boy," he reminds me as he grips my chin with bruising force.

I try and placate him with my eyes, letting everything I feel for him shine through. It's obvious it's not enough as he starts to squeeze my chin.

Just when I think he's going to try and break my jaw, I see Horatio break a rule as well. He reaches out and lays his hand on Tim's shoulder.

Horatio flinches when Tim swings his gaze away from me to pin him to the spot. I'm amazed that Tim allows Horatio to leave his hand there as he leans forward to speak in his ear. The club is so loud that I have no idea what is being said. But judging by the way the grip on my chin is loosening, and the fact that Tim's eyelids are at half mast with lust, I can only guess that Horatio is promising something sensual.

It shocks me that Horatio would willingly risk punishment to rescue me from Tim's wrath. Of course, Tim's anger at my breaking the 'eyes must be lowered at all times unless told otherwise' rule startles me a bit. According to the book I found, and read during one of the many days this past week when I was at Tim's alone, Masters must control their emotions. An angry Master is a careless Master, and he could inadvertently hurt his sub if he allows his anger to fuel any punishments.

Tim drops my chin in order to grab a handful of Horatio's hair before pressing his left cheek to Horatio's left cheek. I see Tim's jaw moving which tells me he's replying to whatever Horatio said, but once again I can't hear.

Horatio's face is soon as red as his hair, telling me that Tim is describing in minute detail what he's going to do to him.

Eventually Tim pulls away and turns to continue towards the stairs. He does not pick up the end of my leash. Horatio does, however, and leads me upstairs.

Up in the VIP booths, the rooms vary in occupancy capacity from two to twenty people. Decor is determined by the owner/renter(s). Each booth/room comes fully equipped with all the basic restraints and accessories needed. Occupants are responsible for selecting any specialty equipment from the club's inventory, or providing their own.

Each booth has a private bath, though the space is open to the rest of the room. This allows water sports and games to be indulged in without damaging anything. The glass wall that looks onto the view of the dance floor below is double paned, with a high-tech blind which will either allow or prevent others on the outside from seeing into the room, depending on the desires of the occupants. All of this is revealed within seconds of our entry as a bright light almost blinds me. Horatio immediately moves forward to press a hidden button that closes the blinds and the room is once again dim, although I can still see through it to the floor below.

Tim owns his room outright. He wants to be able to come to the club when he wants and not have to sit downstairs if his co-owner/renter should happen to have arrived before him.

The décor screams Tim, from the overstuffed leather couch and chairs to the Texas king-sized wrought iron bed tucked off in one corner. This particular room also has a fully working kitchen complete with a two burner gas stove/oven and a refrigerator.

Tim and I are still standing just inside the threshold when I notice the beautiful black-haired woman sitting in one of the chairs.

She is dressed almost identically to Tim. A green, only hers is hunter green, silk shirt, floor length leather skirt, slit up the sides, and thigh high leather boots.

"Mistress Alexandra," Tim says with a nod in her direction.

"Timothy," she nods back. "Is this the sub you want me to train?" she asks as she looks me over from head to foot.

I never thought I was all that shy, but something about the way she's looking at me makes me want to cover myself up.

"Yes, it is," Tim answers as he pushes me into the room.

I take the hint and walk over to kneel in front of her, automatically touching my forehead to the toe of her left boot. She uses the toe of her right boot to make me sit back on my heels.

"Ooh, Timothy. He's exquisite," she exclaims as she reaches out to lift my chin and look me in the eyes. "Unfortunately, since you're late, I can't train him tonight. I'll have to find someone else. Is that a problem?" she glances over my head at Tim.

"Not at all, Mistress." Tim replies with a hint of…not anger exactly, but something that tells me he's not happy with the change of plans.

"Good," she states as she rises gracefully from the chair, picking up my leash. "Come, Pet. Time to meet your new Master."

"Who do you have in mind?" Tim asks as we walk past.

Mistress Alexandra ignores him.

"Mistress," he calls as she turns to close the door behind me. "I need to know that he'll be treated well."

"What you need, Timothy," she reminds him as she starts to pull the door the rest of the way closed. "Is to trust me."

A muffled growl from the other side of the door has her chuckling as she leads me back downstairs.

"So very protective, your brother," she says.

"Mistress?" I question.

"It's there for anyone who cares to see it. The eyes are the exact same shape and color," she informs me as she turns left at the bottom of the stairs and enters a hallway I hadn't noticed before. Doors line both sides of the hall and sex sounds can be heard from some of them.

At the end of the hall she stops and enters the room on our right.

"What's your name?" she asks as she removes my leash.

"Josh."

"Josh. Short for Joshua?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Hm. Interesting. Hebrew for 'salvation'. And your brother's name is Greek for 'honoring God'," she says as she takes my chin in her hand and turns my face left and right.

I feel like a horse that's for sale.

"Your mother made very interesting choices in names for her children," she muses as she walks around me, checking me out from every angle.

"How so, Mistress?" I ask as she stops in front of me.

She runs her hands down my chest, pressing in with her fingertips as if to test my muscles.

"Some people think that the name we're given is a reflection of our personality. I wonder? Does your brother honor God? Will you be someone's salvation?" she looks me in the eye, one eyebrow raised in question.

"I have no idea, Mistress," I reply, slightly confused as to why she's asking about our names. But I do now know why Tim is so insistent that a professional train me. She is so much more calm and relaxed than he is. I hope for Horatio's sake, he learns how to control his emotions better, and soon.

"Hm. I suppose we'll just have to wait and find out," she states as she turns to walk out, placing my leash on a hook behind the door.

"Wait in the position your brother prefers you in," she orders.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Such a good boy," she praises, shutting the door.

I turn and take stock of the room. It's furnished like the office of an executive. To the left of the door is a small sitting area with a couch and two chairs that look like the ones in Tim's room, only these are white where Tim's are green. In front of the couch is a marble-topped coffee table that on closer inspection has hidden restraints. To the right of the door is a small round dining table with two ladder backed chairs, one padded the other not. The table also has hidden restraints. Directly across from the door, and taking up the most space in the room, is a glass desk just like the one in Horatio's office. A large black leather desk chair sits behind it.

I shiver as I imagine myself spread out on any/all of these surfaces while some unknown man pounds my ass. No, while Tim…no, Eric, pounds my ass. Or even better, Eric laid out before me while I ride him hard, claiming him as mine in the most basic way possible.

I remember that I'm supposed to be waiting in Tim's preferred position just as approaching footsteps can be heard in the hall outside. I quickly strip off my pants and place them on the hook with my leash, before taking my position on my knees with my legs spread wide, my hands open and palms up resting on my thighs, chin raised slightly, and eyes on the floor.

After a couple of heartbeats, the door opens and Mistress Alexandra's boots come into my line of sight, followed by a pair just like Tim's.

"Look at us, Pet," Mistress says.

I look up and up, past where Tim's eyes would be. The man standing before me is dressed like a pirate. Billowy white shirt, tight leather pants. Even has a patch over his right eye. He's only missing a parrot on his shoulder and gold hoop in his left ear to make the look complete.

I stare at him, half aroused and half terrified by the feral look on his sharp-chinned face.

"Little pet, meet your Master for tonight. The Wolfe," Mistress Alexandra performs the introductions. "Wolfe, this is Joshua."

"You were right about him being exceptional," Wolfe says with a big smile that bares his teeth, making me think of the animal he is named after.

It's all I can do to hold my tongue against the 'all the better to eat me' comment that hovers in my mouth. He is big and bad indeed, if the bulge in his snug brown leather pants is any indication.

"Do you need anything, Wolfe?" Mistress asks as Wolfe walks around me.

"Not at this time, no," he replies.

"Good. I will be back for him at midnight," she says as she turns to leave.

"Mistress?" Wolfe calls her back. "Just one question."

"Yes?" she prompts him with a raised eyebrow.

"Who is his current Master?"

She just smiles and says, "That, my dear Wolfe is none of your concern at this time."

"I suppose I can always ask him," he responds as he rubs the toe of one boot against my left foot.

She steps back into the room to take my chin in her hand and give me an order. "Obey Wolfe, Pet, and I'm sure you will be greatly rewarded. By him and your Master. Although I do expect you to respect your Master's privacy and not tell Wolfe about him. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answer.

"Good boy," she praises me with a caress to my head before turning and leaving the room with a swirl of her leather skirt.

"Stand up. Let me see you," Wolfe orders as he moves to stand in front of me once again.

I roll gracefully to my feet and stand as still as I can while he runs his hands down my chest, stopping to flick my nipples with his thumb nails.

The gasp this pulls from me has him smirking, again causing me to think of Little Red Riding Hood. Or Peter and the Wolf.

"Your skin is soft, telling me you're either not a native of Miami, or use lots of moisturizer," he says as he steps to my right, keeping the fingers of his right hand in contact with my skin. Barely.

I tremble at the feather-light caress.

"So very responsive," he murmurs as he steps in close to my back, both palms flat on my shoulder blades.

He then runs both hands down my back on each side of my spine, fingers fanned out to reach as much skin as possible. He stops briefly with his hands resting on my hips before turning them to cup my ass.

"Nice and plump. I love an ass that fills my hands," he purrs in my ear as he squeezes. "Wonder just how tight you are. I know if I was your Master, you wouldn't be able to walk."

He slides the fingers of his left hand towards my crack. "Spread 'em," he tells me.

I do so and he chuckles when his fingers come into contact with the plug in my ass.

"So, your Master wanted to make sure you were ready for anything, huh?" he asks, each word punctuated with a tap on the base.

"Yes, Master," I moan as each vibration hits my prostate.

"Get on the couch. I wanna see just how well prepared you are," he growls in my ear before smacking my left butt cheek, causing me to yelp in surprise.

He laughs at my reaction. "I love the way my handprint looks on your ass," he tells me as I walk towards the couch.

Once there, I get on my hands and knees, my right foot planted on the floor.

"Hm," he hums. "Just a bit of a slut, are we?"

I look over my shoulder to see him still standing near the door.

"I suppose we should go over my rules," he states as he tilts his head to the side. "First rule; maintain eye contact when I'm in front of you. Your eyes are very expressive. I want to see your real reactions. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Now tell me, am I standing in front of you?" he shifts his weight to one leg and crosses his arms over his chest.

"No, Master."

"Then why are you looking at me?"

I whip my head back around so fast I'm afraid I might have given myself whiplash. He just chuckles.

"Second rule; you've already been doing it, but I'll say it anyway. Call me Master. Or Master Wolfe. Third rule; you may be as vocal as you wish. I get off on the noises some people make. What's your safe word?" his voice is closer now.

"Breathe," I answer.

"Breathe. That's an unusual safe word," he responds as he touches my lower back, causing me to startle.

"It was a kind of code with my Master and his other sub from before they discovered the leather lifestyle," I inform him.

"Ah. I see. Then breathe it is," he agrees as he smoothes his hands down over my butt, pulling the cheeks apart.

I can't help the flush that spreads through my body at a stranger looking at this part of my anatomy. Only Tim and Horatio have seen me like this.

"Let's see this plug, shall we?" he murmurs as he starts to twist and pull on the plug. "Oh-ho. What have we here? This isn't a plug. It's a dildo. Shaped like someone's dick. Is this your Master's dick, Pet?" he crows as he pulls it out until just the head is inside me.

"Yes, Master," I pant my response.

"Hm. About the same size as me. That's good," I don't think he's even talking to me anymore as he starts to thrust the dildo in and out of my ass.

At first his strokes are slow and short, but soon he picks up speed and depth; nailing my prostate on each in-stroke. Soon I'm fucking myself on it and not caring that the crudest language, words that would make Mom wash my mouth out with soap, is spilling from my lips.

"That's it, Pet. Let me know how it feels," he praises me as he shoves the dildo as far into my ass as it will go.

Just as I feel my balls start to tighten and a tingle in the small of my back, he stops thrusting. He pauses for several heartbeats, then pushes it in farther. I could have sworn it couldn't go in any further, but I was wrong.

I moan deep in my throat as I feel the tip of the dildo deep within my guts.

"My. You are a slut," he chuckles as he quickly pulls it out.

I cry out at the loss. I feel so empty after having had it in my ass all day.

"Don't be a brat," he orders as he smacks my butt again. "Well, now. This is a treat. Your ass looks good in pink. And with my handprint right there," he tells me as he traces the outline of his hand.

"Have you ever been spanked?" he asks as I feel him shift and hear a drawer open and close.

"Not like this, Master," I reply.

"Good. How much sexual experience do you have?" I hear what sounds like a latex glove being put on.

"Um…I was a virgin until last week."

"How long have you been with your Master?"

I have to think about what to tell him.

Technically, Tim has owned me since I was 12 and I walked in on him in the shower. He wasn't doing anything except standing there under the spray. But it was all that naked skin. The muscles in his arms standing out with him leaning, hands braced against the wall, as if he was too tired to stand upright. I was highly embarrassed to have that kind of reaction to my brother, but with 13 years between us, he was more like a friend of the family than my brother.

Officially, Tim has only owned me six days. That's how long it's been since he first fucked me.

"I'm waiting," Wolfe reminds me as he reaches around to tweak one of my nipples.

I gasp before replying. "I've been with my Master for a week."

"Ah. He was your first. How special," he purrs as he leans over to run the tip of his tongue along the outer rim of one ear. "Mm. You taste as good as you smell."

I shiver and whimper in need.

"Soon, Pet. Soon," he whispers as he starts to tease my hole.

I can't stop myself from pushing back towards him, trying to get his fingers inside me.

Wolfe chuckles and rubs my back. "Easy, Pet. We'll get there, I promise."

I bury my head in the couch cushion and find myself close to begging him to fuck me.

"Now. Tell me about yourself," he says as he slips one finger inside.

I swallow hard and try to concentrate. "Wha…what…what do you…want…to know?" I ask.

"Everything," he replies with a huff of laughter.

I know he's doing this to distract me from what's about to happen but it's not working. I feel each finger as he slowly slides them in and out, stretching me even more.

"I'm the youngest of two, no three," I begin.

"Which is it?" he interrupts. "Two or three?"

"Three. Our sister died…she died at birth."

"Hm. So you have an older brother," he says.

I nod as I feel a fourth finger join the three already in my ass.

"What else?" he prompts when I don't continue right away.

"Uh…I'm here on vacation."

"Yes? And?"

"And I'm a sophomore at Columbia." I pant as he pushes his hand in until his thumb catches on my ass and rubs circles on my prostate with his other fingers.

"A sophomore, huh? So that makes you, what, 19? 20?"

"I turned 19 in April."

"Well, well. Just barely legal," he murmurs against the sweat slicked skin of my back.

"Oh, fuck!" I tighten my muscles around Wolfe's fingers as I feel my orgasm approaching again.

"Uh-uh," he coos as he removes his fingers. "Not yet, my little pet."

I groan as he shifts away from me, leaving me feeling empty and exposed.

"Come here, Pet," he calls as he pats his lap.

I turn around and start to straddle him.

"No. Face down."

He really is going to spank me. Something that only happens to children.

"If I've offended you, Master…"

"You haven't, Pet. But you're starting to. Now. Face down on my lap," he orders as he reaches up and hooks one finger in the D-ring of my collar before pulling me into the desired position.

I grunt with the force of my belly hitting his knees.

"Now relax, and you just might enjoy this. And remember; this is for pleasure, not punishment," he soothes just before his hand smacks my ass.

I yelp and try to get away but he just tightens his hold on me. The more I squirm, the harder he hits. The harder he hits, the more I squirm. It soon becomes a vicious cycle. Until he lands one particularly hard smack and then leaves his hand there. After a few seconds, he squeezes and runs his hand in a circle, his fingers brushing over my hole.

I don't even try to stop the growl that bubbles up from low in my throat. I can't believe I enjoy being treated like a child. He may have said it was for pleasure, but spanking in my mind has always been associated with punishment. A punishment I learned early on how to avoid after the one and only time Dad felt it was needed.

Wolfe laughs as I rub my dick harder against his leather clothed leg, trying to find some relief. "You liked that, didn't you, Pet? But was it my hand on your ass...or your cock against my leg?" he smirks. "A Master must know himself. I was told you are Dom material. Are they right?" he asks before picking me up and setting me down on the coffee table.

I hiss as my warm bottom makes contact with the cold marble.

He grabs my face and I'm afraid I've made him angry. His brow is lowered in a frown and the one hazel eye I can see is more brown than green.

After staring at me for what feels like an eternity, he surges to his feet. "Son of a bitch!" he hollers as he storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Seconds later, he flings it open to order, "I expect you to be on your knees facing this door when I return. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master Wolfe," I do my best to try and calm him down, no idea what has turned him from attentive to enraged so suddenly.

He just snarls before slamming the door shut again.

I quickly slip to my knees and assume my position.

My feet are starting to fall asleep when the door opens again.

I breathe a sigh of relief that he is apparently no longer angry.

Several seconds later, a dirty pair of work boots, along with denim clad legs, enters my line of sight, one of them reaching out to rub against my right knee.

"My, aren't you a pretty one?" a voice asks.

I'm taken aback for just a moment at the new voice, until I realize that Master Wolfe must have asked Mistress to find someone else to train me. "Yes, Master," I answer.

I don't see the fist that knocks my onto my right side, but it feels like he split my skull. "Did I say you could talk, boy?" he growls in my ear as I lie there on my side, stunned from the blow, spitting blood from where my teeth cut my cheek.

I just shake my head in the negative as I push myself back to my knees.

"That's right I didn't," his voice gets even deeper and now I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

"I bet you bleed real pretty, don't you, boy?" he asks as he walks around me.

It's all I can do to not jump to my feet and run from the room. If ever a voice sounded evil, this is it.

"What do you think you're doing?" my shoulders sag as I hear Master Wolfe's voice.

"Stay out of this, Wolfe." My attacker sounds scared. Good.

"Mistress Alexandra asked me to train this one. He's not for you," Wolfe informs him as he steps closer.

"That a fact?"

"Yes. And if you don't want to be carried out of here in a body bag, I suggest you leave. Now."

I release the breath I'm holding when my attacker steps around Wolfe and leaves the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"You okay?" Wolfe asks as he kneels down next to me.

"Yes, Master," I whisper.

"Tell me the truth," he orders as he takes my face in his hand to look at my left temple. "Gonna have a nice bruise. Your Master isn't going to be happy about this."

"I'm fine, Master Wolfe. Really," I repeat myself hoping he'll take the hint and leave it at that. "My Master will understand."

"Get dressed," he says as he stands up.

I'm greatly disappointed that he's not willing to let it go.

"Master, really. I'm fine. He stunned me a bit, but I didn't lose consciousness," I plead with my eyes for him to not end this evening so soon.

"I believe you're okay, but Mistress needs to know that an abuser is using her club," he explains.

"Can't we tell her when she comes back for me at midnight?" I beg.

"You do not listen very well. I told you to get dressed and I meant it." His voice drops an octave as he reaches for the D-ring in my collar to pull me to him. "Do you want to be punished?"

"No, Master Wolfe," I reply and do as ordered.

Wolfe paces while I get dressed, then he leads me out of the room. I struggle to keep up with his long-legged stride. He's practically running through the club towards the entrance. I'm slightly surprised when he stops at a door near the front and knocks. With as pissed as he is, I expected him to pound on it or just barge right in.

The door is opened by a man who looks to be no older than 16, but based on what I have observed of this place and its Mistress, he's probably closer to Tim's age.

"Master?" he questions Wolfe with a raised eyebrow.

"Is Mistress still here?" Wolfe asks in response.

"Wolfe? What's wrong?" Mistress walks gracefully towards us, concern written clear on her face.

"Tell her," Wolfe orders as he shoves me into the room.

"Master, please," I turn back to him to beg, dropping to my knees and wrapping my arms around his leg. "I don't know what just happened, Wolfe, please...I don't want to go back to my Master yet."

I'm afraid of what Tim might do if he finds out about this. Best case, he'll send me home. Worst, I'll be visiting him in jail.

"Joshua, normally, I'd be very upset at you for not remembering your place and mine. But this...this isn't a game anymore. You're your own person now. Now, either you tell her or I will," he threatens.

"Wolfe? Joshua? What's going on here?" Mistress asks from right behind me.

I glance back at her, and she sees the bruise forming on my face. Her mouth tightens and a slender black eyebrow rises. "How did this happen?"

"He was attacked," Wolfe answers, when I turn back to him to plead again.

"By whom?"

"Stephen," he spits the name out, as if it leaves a foul taste in his mouth.

"Let me see all of it," she demands.

"I'm fine, Mistress. Really. It's no big deal," I say, shying back from her anger.

"I need to make sure you're okay. That you weren't hurt," she soothes.

"I'm not hurt. Really, I'm not," I try again to get them to let it drop.

"Joshua. Let me look you over. I don't have to touch you, but I will see what's happened," Mistress says her voice deepening into one that expects to be obeyed.

I turn around to face her again and lift the hair at my left temple.

"Damn," Wolfe mutters when the bruise is fully revealed. "I swear it wasn't that bad just a minute ago."

"I bruise easy," I say.

"What happened, Wolfe?" Mistress turns back to him.

"Stephen must have been lurking in the shadows and entered the room when I left," he replies, his voice thick with frustration.

"And why did you leave?"

"You know why I left!"

"Don't yell at me," Mistress warns.

"I was just so surprised…" he begins before faltering to a stop.

"I know you were. Now you understand why these things are kept secret."

"Yes Mistress. What shall we do now?" he asks as he runs a hand through my hair.

"Thomas. Ask Panther to bring Stephen to me, immediately. Tell him that he may use whatever force is necessary." The boy nods and scurries out to do Mistress' bidding.

Hearing the name 'Panther' has Wolfe calming slightly.

When Mistress moves back over to her desk Wolfe touches my shoulder, urging me to my feet.

"Stephen crossed a line, Joshua. He has no rights here anymore." Mistress reassures me. "Which means you can do as you please. As in the world outside."

"Oh." Damn it. This is not how I want my night to end. I want Wolfe to take me back to that room and fuck me like there's no tomorrow. But I know that's not going to happen. Not now.

There's a sharp knock and the door opens without waiting for Mistress' permission.

Two men enter. One is gorgeous from head to toe. Pitch black hair cut close to his scalp, face an angel would be envious of.

The other is wearing the dirty work boots from earlier and isn't much bigger than Tim. He looks like his face got remodeled a couple of times by a hammer. Ugly as sin, as Mom would say.

He's wearing a satisfied smirk. I guess being escorted to Mistress' office is not usually seen as a punishment.

As his eyes sweep the room arrogantly, a switch inside me flips. I straighten up and narrow my eyes, looking him over. He looks so out of place in this environment of luxury and leather, I can't help wondering how he made it through the front door. I glance at Mistress and the other two men, willing to take my cues from them.

Mistress' eyes are glittering with anger, but her body is relaxed. She is in total control.

Wolfe's single eye is narrowed, his body tense. He isn't going to start a fight, but he is waiting for one. I wonder what made him come here, what this guy had done before, and decide I really don't want to know.

Panther's body is relaxed and casual. He could have been standing on a street corner waiting for the bus if you didn't look at his eyes. The cold, green stare reminds me of Horatio's in the interrogation room.

The guy...did they say Stephen?... gets a good look at me and smirks when he sees the bruise. My mouth goes dry, but I hold his eyes, even when he starts to walk towards me. The smell of alcohol on him is stronger now than before. Liquid courage. I'm beginning to get a picture of him in my head, and it isn't pretty. He must see something on my face that startles him, because he hesitates.

"Stephen," Mistress begins. "Do you know why I asked you here?"

He just shrugs. "The poor little sub decided he doesn't like it rough and Wolfe over here couldn't resist running to Mama about what a big meanie I am?"

The man must have a death wish. I glance over at Wolfe to see his reaction and am surprised to find him more amused than angry.

"I am hardly his mother, and all abusers are reported in this club," Mistress says with barely suppressed anger. "I've heard too much about you. Too frequently. This...is simply the end of my patience with you."

"A Dominant gives his sub pleasure with the pain, and thinks of their sub as part of themselves. You just like knocking people around and fucking them," Panther's voice must have been where he got his name. All thick and growly.

I keep glancing at Wolfe. Waiting for him to say something. But he just stands there and waits. Watching as Stephen slowly realizes that he's not going to be leaving here unscathed.

"Joshua," Mistress turns to me. "Since the insult was to you, what should his punishment be?"

I look around the room, meeting every eye, hoping someone will give me a hint as to what I should do. "I think," I begin, watching Stephen's reaction out of the corner of my eye. "He shouldn't be given the chance to hurt anyone else."

"That's a given, Pet. What else?" Wolfe finally speaks.

"Uh…" I turn and look Wolfe in the eye. "Maybe he should be given a taste of his own medicine? He said something about making me bleed."

"Very good choice, Joshua," Mistress agrees. "Panther."

"Now wait just one fucking minute!" Stephen exclaims as Panther starts to walk towards him. "Who says I hit him?" he asks as he starts to back away from Mistress's enforcer.

"Joshua does," Mistress answers. "Stop trying to get away or your punishment will be worse."

"So you're going to take his word over mine?" his voice is starting to get shrill.

"He has a bruise that wasn't there when I retrieved him from his Master," Mistress tells him.

"How do you know it wasn't Wolfe who hit him? He could have the boy so cowed he'll say it was anyone other than him." Stephen tries to dig himself out of the hole.

"Because Wolfe would never hit a sub in the face," Panther says as he grabs Stephen from behind, causing him to jump.

"Mistress, please. Don't let him do this," he begs. "I wasn't goin' to hurt him. Honest."

"I really wish I could believe you, Stephen, but like I said I've had one too many complaints from my subs about how rough you are with them," she states as she nods at Panther who pulls Stephen over to a corner of the room where restraints can be seen attached to the wall.

Panther turns Stephen to face the wall before chaining his arms over his head and his legs shoulder width apart. Once done, he rips Stephen's shirt off, exposing a hairy back.

"Mistress, please!" Stephen tries one more time to get her to listen to him.

"Gag him, Panther. Normally I'd get off on his screams, but not today," she says with a hint of frustration in her voice, as she pulls an evil looking bull whip from a cabinet.

"Panther," she calls as she walks over to where he's standing next to Stephen. "I think 40 lashes will do it. Don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Panther answers as he takes the whip from her.

Stephen struggles more when Panther tests the weight of the whip by flicking it a few times in the air near his ear. Muffled curses can be heard as he tries to get Mistress to remove the gag and stop his punishment.

"You've hurt my subs one too many times. No more. Not in my club or any of the other respectable ones. You have been officially blacklisted, Stephen." She turns to her employee, then. "You may begin when ready, Panther," she says in a voice so cold it causes a shudder to trip down my spine and makes me glad I'm not the one she's angry at.

I wince as the first line of blood appears on Stephen's back, and look over at Wolfe and Mistress. Her expression hasn't changed. Whatever she's thinking...whatever she's feeling…is hidden.

The look on Wolfe's face is neutral, but the look in his eye...I remember what he said in the other room, about having Stephen carried out in a body bag. He'd meant it. But...it isn't a personal hatred that's working in him, more like...well…kinda like Tim when he'd had that death penalty case when I was kid. A slam dunk with evidence, and a confession to back it up. Somehow I could see my brother watching the execution with the same expression Wolfe has for this. Justice being served.

Not a game anymore. I understand what that means now.

Here, the subs only have to say a word, and the Dom has to stop. The sub can go to someone and be protected. There are rules of conduct that are enforced, just like tonight.

Outside, there are no rules like that. There's only an honor code. A Dom could be like Wolfe, like Tim...or be like Stephen. A safe word can be screamed from the rafters, but out there...it's only safe if the Dom obeys the agreement between themselves and the sub.

Stephen is still struggling in the chains as Panther counts out the strokes. I shudder with the whip's impact and look down, my brain twisting around itself like a snake.

What would it take, to make me do something like this to Eric? Has Tim ever beaten Horatio like this? I look back up, seeing the thin streams of blood. My spanking comes back to me in a rush, and it's like a light bulb going off in my head.

Wolfe had teased me...pressing the dildo against my prostate before he laid me over his knees. I was aroused when the spanking started, and that gave the slight pain an edge that I enjoyed.

But this...this is done cold. There is no teasing, no slow build up of sensation until you can't tell pleasure from pain. This isn't done with the promise of something good to come. This is like...like getting hit in the face when you expect to be caressed.

Spanking for pleasure, not punishment.

Whipped for punishment, not pleasure.

Submission with control.

Forced into submission, no holds barred.

I look over at Wolfe and think I want to be like him.

And I have a lot to learn before then.

Stephen is limp in the chains now, his back crisscrossed with cuts and streaked with blood. Panther counts out the final two strokes, and steps back, quietly accepting the towel Mistress hands him from the desk and begins to clean the blood off the whip.

The room is silent, except for the muffled groans coming from Stephen.

After Stephen is escorted - I mean, carried - out by Panther, Mistress looks me over and nods. I'm not sure what the nod is all about until I hear the door close. Wolfe and I are now alone with Mistress.

"Josh," she steps close to me and lays one hand on my arm. "If you want to return to your Master just say the word and I will take you back. No hard feelings between you and Wolfe."

I glance at Wolfe over my shoulder and find my gaze captured by the one hazel eye I can see. The heat there is enough to rekindle my arousal.

"If it's alright with Master Wolfe, I'd prefer the night not end just yet."

The smile my response earns me is just as wolfish as the first one he gave me.

"It appears that that is just fine with the Wolfe. I offer you the use of my personal room upstairs. There are no windows or cameras," she says as she picks up my leash and hands it to Wolfe who reattaches it to my collar.

"Your rooms will do very nicely, Mistress," Wolfe accepts her offer, never once taking his eye off me.

A quiver courses through me as his eye travels down my body and back up while he licks his lips.

"Is this where I say, 'My, what big teeth you have'?" I ask with a chuckle.

He laughs as he pulls me to him by my leash. "No, my little pet. This is where I say, 'All the better to eat you with, my dear'."

I bite my lip to keep the sigh of need from being heard as he turns and we follow Mistress out of her office and up the stairs to a room hidden off to the side.

"If you need anything, just ring, and one of my boys will bring it to you," she informs us as she opens the door.

"Thank you, Mistress," Wolfe turns to her and takes her hand to place a kiss in the center of her palm.

"If this was a hundred years ago, Wolfe, I'd call you a rake," she rebukes him with a smile and a snicker.

"Can't say I'm sorry you see it that way, Mistress," he replies with a hint of humor in his voice and a subtle caress of his thumb to the spot he just kissed.

"Midnight, Wolfe. You had better be done with him by then," she reminds us both as she turns with a flourish and closes the door.

"You said you don't want the night to end. What can I do to get you in the mood again?" Wolfe asks me as he settles on one of the extra large sofas.

"Who says I'm not still in the mood?" I ask as I approach where he's sitting. Putting a sway in my hips that I know is a big turn on for Tim.

The wolfish grin flashes on his features once more teeth gleaming as he reaches out for my hips. "Tell me why you didn't want to go to Mistress earlier," he orders as he pulls me closer and nuzzles my crotch.

"I have this fantasy," I begin as I pull away to pace the room.

"Yes?" he prompts as he leans forward to rest his elbows on his knees.

"Of being rescued…"

"Go on," he waves a hand in encouragement.

I continue to pace as I try to figure out how to word my request. "Well, it starts out like what happened downstairs."

"You want to be ravished by some letch?" he sounds confused.

"No. I want to be rescued from a letch," I reply on a sigh.

"Oh. Go on, I'm dying to hear the rest," he snickers.

"Well, my hero comes in and gets my attacker to leave. And," I stop my pacing to look him in the eye. I'm slightly nervous about this next part. I have never asked someone to fuck me. I know he'll do it whether or not I ask, but still. Just the thought that I could be rejected has me shaking inside.

"And?" he leans back and stretches his arms along the back of the couch, crossing one leg over the other.

I swallow, hard, and look away before continuing. "And then my hero ravishes me."

"Ah. So, the pretty little pet wants a Harlequin style rescue, huh?" Wolfe tilts his head with a slight grin, "I can work with that." His face - what I can actually see of it with the patch - looks younger for a moment. "You got dragged up here," he finally says.

"I did?" I question, not really sure where he's going with this.

"Yes, Pet, you did," he informs me as he stands. He moves across the room like his namesake and turns to grin at me. I can see the Master come back into his eye. I shiver, dropping to my knees.

Damn, he's good

With my eyes on the floor, I don't see him moving to the door, but I jump when it slams.

"Are you alright?" he asks, voice dark.

I nod, keeping myself huddled - just like he found me downstairs. The difference in pretending to be a victim and actually being a victim is huge. When that bastard struck me I couldn't help but feel small and insignificant. But now…now I feel powerful. I can call a halt any time I want. Just say one word and Wolfe will stop. I know that if Wolfe hadn't returned when he did I would have been hurt a lot worse and that would have pissed Tim off to no end.

Gentle fingers caress my chin. "He marked you."

I risk a glance at him, feeling the tension in his hand.

"On your feet. I want to see where else you're hurt."

I stand awkwardly, his hand still on my chin, my cock throbbing within the tight confines of my pants. He caresses my face, strokes his fingers through my hair, and walks slowly around me.

I feel his hands on my ass. "Did he touch you here?"

"No, Master Wolfe. He did not." I say quietly.

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you, Pet?" he growls in my ear.

"No, Master Wolfe." I shake my head, his tone sending another tremor down my back. I wonder briefly how it'll feel to have Eric in this position. To have him hard and leaking while I stroke his flesh, feeling his muscles ripple at my touch…

"I want to see for myself that he didn't lay a hand on this part of you," he says as he undoes the laces at my back.

Once they are undone he slips his hands inside the leather, and I shudder as he slowly runs them down my ass cheeks. "I don't feel any heat that would indicate he struck you," he purrs as his hands continue over my hips towards my belly and groin. "Did he touch you here?" he asks as he wraps the fingers of one hand around my erect cock and the other combs through my pubic hair.

"No, Master," I sigh my reply.

"Good," he responds as he kisses his way up my neck to my right ear. "Who gave you this hickey?" he asks as he traces it with his tongue.

"My other Master," I answer.

"Mm," he murmurs as he kisses his way along my jaw to my lips.

I turn my head and allow him to capture my mouth with his. I may have been a virgin until last week, but I've had my share of kisses.

None of them compare to Wolfe's.

Not even Tim's.

Wolfe's lips are softer than I would have thought they'd be. And there is much less stubble than when kissing my brother. I groan into his mouth. Which gives him the opening he needs to slip his tongue inside and map every surface.

As we kiss, his hands stroke and caress as much skin as he can reach. I fist my hands at my sides to keep from touching him.

He pulls back to drag some much needed air into his lungs while nibbling on my lower lip. I can't stop the moan of need that escapes as he traces my lips with his tongue.

As I stare into the one eye I can see, I touch the tip of my tongue to his and find mine sucked into his mouth. I have never been kissed like this before and suddenly find myself weak in the knees as he dives in again. This time he appears to be checking that I still have my tonsils.

"Remove your pants," he whispers in my ear when next we break for air.

"I can't while you're holding me like this Master," I reply hesitantly, feeling his hands on my skin, filling the leather laced pants beyond their capacity.

"Pull them down as far as you can, because I'm not letting you go," he says as he buries his nose in the hair behind my right ear.

I do as he says and then feel his boot brush against my ass and balls as he places it on the crotch of my pants and pushes them down the rest of the way. I step out of them without being told.

"Such a good boy," he praises me as he runs his hands over my chest and abdomen. "If I knew I could make you happy, I'd ask your Master to let me have you," his words cause a tremor of pleasure to course down my spine. Pleasure that I can make someone like Wolfe want me enough to consider asking Tim to give me up.

As his lips once again descend to mine, I find myself turned to face him. I automatically raise one leg to wrap it around his waist, locking my arms tight around his neck.

His left hand travels up my spine to tangle in my hair and his right slides down to fondle my ass.

I start to rub against the bulge I can feel growing in his pants as he slips two fingers inside me. As he slowly stretches the tight ring of muscle, I can't stop the moan of pleasure that escapes. I can feel him smile against my lips at my response.

Several endless minutes later, he removes his fingers causing me to grab two fistfuls of his shirt. "No!" I cry out, still rocking my lower body against his.

"Patience, Pet, patience. We have several hours still," he soothes as he trails the tips of his fingers down my back to join his other hand in squeezing my ass cheeks.

I bury my face in his neck where it meets his shoulder and try to still the trembling of my body. I have been on the edge of orgasm for much of the day and have only been allowed to come once.

He kisses my shoulder and rubs soothing circles on my lower back. "Poor Pet. I bet your Master had that dildo in your ass all day, didn't he?" At my nod, he continues with his frighteningly accurate guesswork. "I can imagine the things he made you do. Walking around the house, cleaning, bathing. Bet he even fucked his other sub and made you watch, all the while denying you your pleasure," he murmurs in my ear. "Wonder how I know? Because that's what I'd do, if you belonged to me. Only I'd use a vibrator. Really keep you close to the edge."

The idea of that exquisite torture makes me even more aroused. Determined to force him beyond control, I lick at his skin and run my hands down his back. He takes the hint by picking me up and slamming me back against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and grunt with the force of my back hitting the wood paneling.

"Look at me, Pet," his voice is rough with his arousal.

I raise my head and meet his eye. The lust I see there sends wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my veins, heating my blood. The shock of knowing I can bring a man like Wolfe this close to the edge has me gasping and wondering if it'll be this easy to bring Eric to the same point.

We stare at each other for what feels like an eternity before I realize he's untying the laces on the front of his pants.

I can't help the self-satisfied smirk that crosses my face when I realize he can't wait until he has me on my back before fucking me.

He leans in and nips my lower lip hard enough to draw blood as a warning against that little bit of ego, and I smack my head against the wall in an effort to get away from his sharp teeth.

"Don't get cocky, Pet," he warns me as I reach up and touch a finger to my lip.

"I'm sorry, Master. It won't happen again," I try and placate him, not meaning it.

"Never say you're sorry. Just say it'll never happen again and leave it at that," he instructs me, firmly.

"Yes, Master."

Once his pants are open, I reach between us and pull out his erect cock, gently stroking it. He hisses when my hand passes over the sensitive head.

After just a few caresses, he removes my hand from his hard flesh to spit on it. I rub his saliva along his dick, mixing it with his pre-ejaculate, lubricating the shaft for my pleasure.

He leans in to kiss me hard and deep as he spreads my butt cheeks before lining himself up and entering me all the way in one swift thrust.

I throw back my head and scream at the pain of his rough penetration. He's thicker than Tim and Horatio and it feels like he's tearing me in two.

"This is what happens to cocky little boys. They get a dick shoved up their ass," he informs me as he starts to move. "You think this is punishment enough?"

I just nod; keeping my eyes squeezed tight, fighting back tears of pain. My hands are fisted in his shirt as I try to get as far from him as I can. I can feel his pulse all the way up my spine as he slowly fucks me.

As he moves away from the wall and over to the couch, something starts to nag at the back of my brain. Something I can't quite put my finger on. It must not be too important if I can't figure out what it is so I stop trying to bring it to the front, and try to relax and enjoy being fucked.

He walks over to the couch and all but collapses on top of me. We both grunt with the force of our combined weight falling on the bed-like couch.

He pushes himself up to his knees, and planting his right foot on the floor for leverage, he slips his hands under my legs and spreads them as wide as they'll go. His grip on my thighs is going to leave bruises, I'm sure.

I stretch my arms over my head and grab the armrest as he slowly thrusts in and out.

"You like having my dick in your ass, don't you? Of course you do. Because you're a slut. And all sluts like getting fucked by a big hard cock like mine."

"Fuck, yeah, I like it. Harder Master, harder," I beg, panting hard as he slowly picks up speed.

"You telling me what to do, boy?" he growls as he leans over me, biting my nipples.

"Ne…never, Master. I'd never be so bold…" I say as I take the final step into sub space. I'm finally where he's been trying to take me all evening. I just hope I don't rise up again until he's done.

"You look so good like this. My cock in your ass. I should show you off, show everyone my pretty pet." He coos as he soothes the hurt of his bites with his tongue. "Would you like that, Pet?"

I release a shuddering breath and give myself completely over to this man. I am now his to do with as he pleases. His pleasure is more important than mine. I now no longer even care if I reach orgasm or not.

"Whatever pleases you, Master," I say as he hits my prostate with each thrust. "I'm here for your pleasure."

"Of course you are, my pretty little pet. Do you want to belong to me?" he asks as he starts to slam into me causing my eyes to roll back in my head.

"Oh, God…" I moan as I fight my orgasm. I haven't been given permission to come. "Whatever pleases you…" I say again.

"It pleases me to see you like this, Pet," he replies before sucking on my collarbone, leaving his mark on my skin.

"Ah…" I pant as I squeeze my muscles around the fullness in my ass, hoping to bring him closer to the edge.

"That's right, Pet. Squeeze me. Let me know how much you love my dick in your ass," he praises me. "Damn, but I could fuck you all night. Unfortunately, we don't have the time. Mistress will be back for you in a few hours, and I have many more things planned for you."

He leans up and nips my chin. "Are you ready to really please me, Pet?" he asks.

"Y…yes, Ma…Master," I answer.

"Then come for me, Pet, now," he orders as he grinds his hips into mine.

His words are like setting a match to a fuse. My eyes roll even further back in my head, my body arches off the couch and I come so hard some of my ejaculate lands on my face.

"Wolfe!" I scream his name, my body shaking uncontrollably.

"Damn, but you're gorgeous in your orgasm," he murmurs as he starts to lick my seamen off my chest.

As I slowly drift back to earth, I clamp down even tighter around his dick, and finally feel him stiffen. He throws his head back and howls his pleasure with a sound similar to that of a wolf baying at the moon, while a warmth floods my guts. It's at that moment that I realize what it was that was bothering me a few minutes ago.

He's not wearing a condom.

He collapses on my chest, his breath warm on my neck.

"Damn," he laughs as he pushes himself up on his arms to make eye contact. "You're one great fuck, you know that?"

I turn my head when he tries to kiss me.

"Pet?" he growls as his lips graze my jaw.

"You're not wearing a condom," I say quietly.

"No, I'm not. Is that a problem?"

"You wore a glove to finger me earlier," I remind him.

"Yes I did. But that was before I knew who you are. I know your Master, and I know he's clean," he says.

I look at him out of the corner of my eye. "You know who I am?" I ask nervously.

"Yes. And don't worry, Pet, I won't tell him. I don't think he'd like knowing I've had you," he replies with a chuckle.

"Why do you say that?"

"While I greatly respect your Master, I also fear what he'd do to me if he knew about this. Not to mention the whole non-disclosure agreement thing that Mistress insists upon," he explains.

We both groan as his softened dick slips out of me.

He stands and starts to walk to the other side of the room. "Stand up and follow me," he says.

I roll off the couch and find that my legs won't support my weight. I kneel next to the couch for a minute before forcing myself to stand and locking my knees. I slowly put one foot in front of the other and walk to where he's standing. My legs give out just as he turns to face me.

"I don't remember telling you to kneel," he says as he reaches for the D-ring in my collar and forces me to my feet.

"I don't seem to have any energy left, Master," I explain my voice hoarse from screaming.

"Then I guess I'll just have to help you, won't I?" he leans in to ask in my ear, sending a shiver of anticipation down my spine.

"Yes, Master," I answer as he starts to buckle cuffs around my wrists.

"I really think you'll enjoy this, Pet," he says as he lifts my arms over my head, clipping them to a chain that is hanging just above me.

Once done he runs the tips of his fingers down the underside of my arms causing goosebumps to break out along my flesh.

"Ticklish?" he asks.

"No, Master," I answer as his hands continue to trace a line down my torso to my navel.

"Good. That makes this so much easier," he states with a grin before taking my mouth in yet another spine-melting kiss.

"God, you have the sweetest mouth. I'll have to make sure there's time left for you to suck my dick before Mistress returns for you," he tells me when we part for air. "Tell me, Pet, what turns you on?"

"I…I don't know, exactly, Master."

"That's right. You were a virgin until last week. Hm," he taps one finger against his lips while studying me from all sides. "We know you enjoyed being spanked. So that's gonna happen for sure," he says as he smacks my ass. "You, sort of, enjoyed watching Stephen getting whipped, so I'll try flogging you," he continues as he lightly runs his fingernails across the skin of my upper back. "How about your nipples?" he asks once he's standing in front of me again. "Did you enjoy it when I flicked them with my nails earlier?" He reaches out to repeat the caress and I throw back my head and moan low in my throat.

He laughs, and scores my chest and belly with his nails, dragging another moan from deep within me.

"I can see you're going to love these," he purrs as he reaches behind him to pick something up off the table. "Do you know what these are?" he asks as he holds up two metal objects that look like four leaf clovers.

I shake my head. I have a pretty good idea what they are and they look painful. Too painful to ever bring pleasure.

"They're nipple clamps. Chinese nipple clamps to be exact," he informs me as he teases one nipple until it's hard. "Relax, Pet. And trust me. You do trust me, don't you?" he asks as he sets the clamp on the nipple he was just playing with.

"Of course I trust you, Master," I reply with a hiss at the pain.

"Why do you trust me? You don't know me."

"I trust my Master, who trusts Mistress, who trusts you," I pant, while trying to breathe normally. I can't believe how much these things hurt!

He smiles and tugs on the clamp causing it to tighten. "Oh, did I forget to mention that when tugged on, the clamp tightens?"

A breathy groan escapes my lips as he leans over to flick the tip of his tongue against my other nipple, causing it to pucker as well, before he places the other clamp on, carefully.

Once both clamps are as tight as he wants them, he walks around me again.

When he passes in front of the table, he picks up what looks like a ping-pong paddle. "You ready for this, Pet?" he asks as he slaps it against his hand while looking me in the eye.

I swallow and nod. "I'm ready, Master."

He grins as he drags the paddle across my clamped nipples, pulling a groan of pleasure from me. I expect the paddle to be rough, like a ping-pong paddle, but it's smooth and almost cold to the touch. I shudder as he traces patterns on my skin with it.

The sensations are incredible. The pain in my nipples has my vision fading in and out. But the pleasure… The pleasure is fantastic and has me muttering unintelligibly. Every time he runs the paddle across my nipples I try and pull away but yet I don't want him to ever stop.

He turns me a quarter turn to my right. "Do you see what's behind me, Pet?" he asks, his voice a rough growl.

I look over his shoulder and meet my own eyes in the mirror. I swallow hard, watching my reflection do the same, and then I look back at him.

Wolfe is watching me. He strokes a finger over my lips and steps to the side. "Look."

I lick my lips and turn my attention back to the mirror, to the naked slave chained there.

My face is flushed; my nipples encircled with Master Wolfe's clamps. I'm panting, my breath shuddering out of me with my arousal. My cock is hard against my stomach...I can see the tip glistening with pre-come.

I don't see the first blow coming. It's not that hard, but I jerk away, and bite my lip to keep from crying out in surprise at the sting.

I feel the paddle against my ass, the smooth wood being stroked over my skin. It lifts away and strikes again, both cheeks taking the blow equally. Seconds later, my body shudders from the third impact, and I know I've never been this hard…this needy...in my life.

"Uh-uh, little pet. No holding back. What are my rules?" he asks as he strikes me a fourth time. Harder.

"Uh…" I can't think with him standing so close.

He taps my right thigh with the paddle. "I'm waiting, Pet. What are my rules?"

"Um… First rule…uh… maintain…maintain eye contact when you're…you're in front of me. Second rule…I'm to call…call you Master. Or Master Wolfe. Third rule; I may be as vocal…vocal as I want. You…you get off on the noises…the noises some people make."

"Good. So why are you holding back? I want to know how you feel. I can't make it good if you don't tell me how it feels," he says, landing soft blows to my ass and the backs of my upper thighs.

A hand strokes down my back, Wolfe speaks into my ear. "Don't look away. Watch. See how beautiful you are to me. See why I enjoy your pleasure, and your pain, so much."

I lick my lips, and lock my eyes on the mirror. My Master is a dark shadow behind me, a warmth at my back and I can't help screaming as three more blows blaze across my ass.

The paddle is cool against my burning flesh and I draw a shaking breath. His hand rests against my chest, over my heart, and I can feel my Master's gaze on me.

My breathing steadies, and he moves closer, his hand moving down my body. As his fingers close over my cock, the paddle is moved, and I'm driven into his grasp by the impact of it on me a moment later. He slides his hand back and strikes again, and again and again. "Please... Please..." I sob.

"Please what pet?" he asks, thumb circling over the head of my cock, pressing into the slit. "Let you come?"

"Please… Master.... Please, let me come. Please…" I don't care that I'm begging.

I soon find myself lost in the rhythm of the spanking. He starts to alternate between my butt cheeks and my thighs. Sitting is going to be painful for a few days. "Do you want me to continue, Pet?" he asks as he nuzzles my neck and caresses my abdomen.

I nod my assent because I don't have enough breath to speak.

"I need to hear the words, Pet. I need to know you're still with me."

Still with him? Where does he think I'm going to go, tied up like I am? I think. And then it hits me. He wants to make sure I'm able to stop him. That I'm not so far into sub space that I forget I have a choice.

"Little Pet? Are you still with me?" he asks as he places kisses along my left shoulder.

"Yes, Master Wolfe. I'm still with you," I pant.

"Good boy," he praises as he strokes my dick, pulling a strangled moan from my throat. "Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, please," I beg as my whole body starts to tremble.

"Easy, Pet, easy. We'll continue in a moment. Just need to take a breather," he whispers with his nose buried in my hair. "Tell me, what's your safe word?"

"My safe word…?" I have to actually think about it.

I take too long because suddenly he's reaching for the cuffs saying, "That's what I thought. Too much, too soon."

"No! Please, don't. Master…" I sob as he releases my right wrist.

"Then tell me your safe word," he orders.

"It's…it's…" Think, Joshua! Think! It's nearly impossible to think with the pain/pleasure of my recent spanking and with him standing so close. "It's 'breathe'," I finally say.

"Good, Pet," he praises as his hands move to my left arm and set it free. "Kneel for me."

I don't realize how badly I'm trembling until I'm not being held up by the cuffs anymore. I drop to my knees, and get myself into Tim's favorite position on something close to autopilot.

While I catch my breath, Wolfe disappears from my line of sight. A few moments later, he kneels beside me and presses his closed lips to mine.

I'm confused until I feel a cool wetness against my lips; I open my mouth, giving him the chance to spill water into it from his mouth.

He gently taps my chin, closing my mouth before more than a few drops are lost, and takes a swallow from a cup for himself.

We repeat this a few more times, the water feeling good going down my throat, until the cup is empty. As I close my mouth around the last little drop, he licks my lips softly and stands.

"What is your safe word, Pet?" he asks once again.

"Breathe." I answer, not needing to think about it anymore.

"What is your other Master's name?" he questions as he runs a hand through my hair.

"Mistress Alexandra told me not to tell you anything about him, Master Wolfe." I answer him.

"Very good. I think you're ready to continue," he says.

I can't hide my confusion, since he's in front of me, and I have my eyes exactly where he wants them.

"If you were still too deep, you may not have remembered that," he explains, offering a hand to help me up as a reward.

I take it, feeling the slight calluses on his palm, and rise. My legs aren't at their best, but I am able to stand without embarrassing myself or him.

He lets me go, stroking a hand over my chest and shoulder. As his fingers trail down my right arm to take my wrist and guide it back to the cuff, I watch him, my eyes going down to read his body language. It takes him just a second to punish me for breaking rule number one. He shifts away, stepping behind me, and a light slap on my sore ass reminds me of my place. "I'm sorry, Master." I yelp.

A second slap. "I told you before. Never apologize."

"It won't happen again," I answer immediately grateful that he cares enough to correct me when I forget the rules.

"What won't happen again, Pet?" he asks.

"I won't break eye contact, Master, while you're in front of me."

"Good pet." He strokes my back like he stroked my chest and my left arm is lifted to be cuffed to my right wrist.

He walks back around to stand in front of me and picks something up off the table. It looks like a cat-o-nine tails and I don't see how that can ever bring someone pleasure.

Wolfe stands watching me while he runs the tails of the flogger through the fingers of one hand. I tear my eyes away to look at it and shudder as I imagine how it'll feel striking my back.

"Little pet?" he calls as with a few flicks of his wrist he tests the weight and balance of the flogger.

"Yes, Master?" I reply dragging my eyes back to his.

"That's better," he says as he steps behind me. "Don't forget to watch," he reminds me as he trails the tails across my shoulders.

I meet his gaze in the mirror and gasp as the first blow causes me to rise up on my toes.

The second blow is less of a surprise but stings just as much. He continues to rain blows upon my upper back, being careful to avoid my kidneys.

My eyes are burning from the sweat that drips into them as I allow myself to drift on the sea of pleasure being flogged has me in. All too soon he stops and again nuzzles my neck.

"Are you still with me, my pet?" he asks as I sag in my restraints.

"Y…yes, Master...Wolfe," I reply after a brief hesitation.

"Good," he says as he places an opened mouth kiss to the nape of my neck before taking up the flogger again.

It's not as easy to let the pleasure pull me under this time, and I shift to my left just as his arm starts to bring the flogger back down. This causes the tails to wrap around my right side and land on my abused nipples, pulling a strangled groan from deep within me.

"…fucking amazing... never felt... good... so good." I whisper.

"Pet? Josh?" It takes me several minutes to realize he has stopped and is speaking to me.

My eyelids flutter open and I gaze at him, wondering why he stopped.

"Master?" I question.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Oh, yes, Master. Better than okay…" I tell him as I rest my head against my left arm. "That was fucking amazing. Do it again, Master," I plead.

"You enjoyed that?" he sounds surprised.

"Yes. Very much," I answer.

He chuckles and steps around me again to once more take up the flogger. Now, though his goal is to not only avoid my kidneys, but to also make sure the tails of the flogger make contact with my nipples.

After several more minutes of him alternating his blows between my upper back and wrapping the flogger around my chest, he stops.

"Master?" I question as the welts caused by the flogger make themselves known. Sweat runs down my back, the salt penetrating the lash marks and burning with an irritating, and oh-so-sensual burn.

"I think it's time to get you cleaned up. Mistress will be back soon and we both need a shower," he informs me as he releases my cuffs from the chain.

He clips the cuffs together and leads me into the bathroom. I don't pay attention to anything other than the shower, which is large enough for at least twenty people and is glass-walled on three sides. The fourth wall holds multiple shower heads.

Wolfe steps into the stall, turns a knob in the middle of the wall and water comes out of all the shower heads at once.

"C'mere," he instructs.

I move closer and he removes the nipple clamps quickly, causing me to gasp in pain as the blood comes rushing back into the abused nubs. Then he clips the cuffs to a hook in the wall opposite the shower heads at shoulder height.

"And now a little reward, my pet," he says as he steps in front of me standing between my outstretched arms.

He leans over and runs his tongue, which is so much warmer than the water, over my nipples, soothing the sting from the clamps....

"A Master," he whispers against my skin. "Can do anything he likes. Without ever losing control." He looks up, his eye half lidded. "Am I any less your Master, Pet, if I go lower? If I taste you?"

He kneels, licking at my stomach, then looks up again, watching me. Judging me.

Mastering me.

He holds my eyes until his lips touch my cock, then he swallows me, head moving slowly, mouth working me.

I ball my hands into fists as he swallows me. God, the man is so very good at everything. I wonder if they'll always be this good, or if Wolfe's just that talented? I whimper when he lets me slip from his mouth before standing and facing me.

"Want to leave something for your Master, don't you?" he asks.

"Of course, Master."

He grins at me as he releases my hands, rubbing the skin of my wrists once he removes the cuffs.

He steps around me until he's under the spray of the shower heads, crooking a finger at me. I step up to him and he hands me a wash cloth.

"Bathe me," he instructs.

This is the first chance I get to really, really, touch him, even if it's through the thin material of the washcloth.

I bring it to the side of his throat, stroking my thumb over his jaw as my fingers move the rag. I start on the side without the patch…wouldn't be too smart to go straight to where he can't see me.

I run the cloth down his shoulder, washing and massaging before moving down his arm. His muscles are long and lean, strong under my hand. I bring the cloth back up, rubbing circles over his chest, 'accidentally' tweaking his nipple when I adjust the rag.

An eyebrow rises, but he lets me get away with it, much to my surprise.

He tilts his head, watching me silently, shielding his patched eye from my view with the angle of his head.

I don't 'adjust' the rag this time, but I still massage his shoulder, his arm, before slipping behind him, trailing the rag over his throat. There's a tension in his body I don't understand, but he doesn't turn his head to see what I'm up to.

I switch hands, moving so that he can watch me with peripheral vision on his good side, and some of the tension leaves him.

The washcloth slides over his shoulders, and I move down his back in small circles to his ass.

I kiss his hip; just where it turns into muscle, trailing my teeth over the smooth skin. That, he can't ignore.

"I don't remember telling you that you could kiss me, boy," he growls as he looks at me over his shoulder.

"I just thought…" I begin, but the look in his eye has me stammering to a stop.

His eye narrows slightly. "Do what you're told, and no more than that."

"Yes, Master." Contrite, I wash his legs, bringing myself around in front of him to give him my shoulder to hold while I do his feet.

I add more body wash to the rag, since I'm almost in direct spray now and more is going into the drain than on him, then press the rag gently to his groin, wrapping it around his cock and washing slowly.

His hand touches my hair as I take the rag away. "I want your mouth around me."

I obey and take him in, wrapping my tongue around the head and humming tunelessly.

"Damn, I knew you'd feel good sucking my dick," he pants as I loosen my throat muscles, trying to swallow him deeper.

I take him down as far as I can, but deep throating completely is still beyond me. My lips slide over his skin and I suck on just the head before taking him down again. The hand in my hair tightens a little.

"So good," he murmurs, and I continue, alternating between the long, slow swallow and the faster sucks to just the tip, my tongue playing in the slit.

I put my hands on his hips to brace myself as he fucks my mouth. I look up, hoping to see the one hazel orb watching me pleasuring him, but he has his head thrown back, his eye closed.

After several minutes, my knees start to protest my kneeling there on the hard tile so I push against his hips until he falls out of my mouth.

"What's wrong, Pet?" he asks as I sit there under the spray trying to catch my breath.

"Am I a good pet, Master?" I ask in response

"You've done fairly well, why?" he says one eyebrow rising towards his hairline.

"Well enough I could beg a favor?" I reply

"Depends..." he answers cautiously.

"My...my knees hurt," I admit. "May we...go elsewhere?" I ask, holding my breath waiting for his answer.

He tilts his head to the side and stares at me. I'm afraid I just ruined everything. Again. But he surprises me by reaching out and with a quick flick of his wrist turns off the water.

"Follow me," he tells me as he exits the shower.

I roll to my feet and follow. I now allow myself to look at the rest of the bathroom. The whole room is the same size as my dorm room.

To my left is a Jacuzzi tub big enough for four people. I grin as I imagine Tim, Horatio and I fucking each other in it. Next to the tub is a vanity with two sinks. I stand and look at myself in the mirror, fingering two of my hickeys. One given by Horatio in an act of love, the other given by Master Wolfe in an act of ownership.

"Little pet…" he warns me.

I turn to find him sprawled on a chaise lounge like the lord of the manor, slowly stroking his erect dick.

As I approach where he's sitting, I notice a massage table off to my right.

"Oh. That will see some use tonight," he informs me when he notices where I'm looking. "I intend to rub some salve into that back of yours."

"As you wish, Master," I respond as I slowly sit down on the foot of the chaise.

I hiss as my sore ass makes contact with the satin covering. Placing my hands on his knees, I move closer, caressing his thighs as I go. Holding his gaze, I slowly lower my head and trace the vein on the underside of his dick with the tip of my tongue while running my fingers up his chest to tease his nipples.

He arches his back and moans as I slowly take his dick in my mouth again. He places his hands flat against the back of my head as I slowly move my head up and down along his shaft.

"Your Master taught you well, my pretty," he murmurs as I continue to tease with my tongue and teeth.

I pull back to make eye contact and then lean down to run the tip of my tongue around his navel, causing him to suck in his breath.

"Don't tease. We don't have time," he orders.

With a sigh, I return to sucking on his cock. I do everything that Tim likes and find that Master Wolfe likes them too.

I run my tongue over every inch of his erection, drawing sounds of pleasure from deep within him. I kiss my way down to his balls and suck them into my mouth, one at a time. His hands tighten in my hair as I lick my way back up to swallow him down as far as I am able while I caress his hips with my hands.

"God, Joshua. So fucking good…" he moans causing me to look up at him in surprise.

It's only the second time all night that he's said my name. I find that I like the way he says it.

I increase my efforts to bring him to pleasure. I want to hear him say it again.

All too soon he's tugging on my hair, moaning my name over and over, and then he's coming in my mouth.

I lick him clean before kissing my way up his body. "How was that, Master?" I whisper against his lips.

He slaps me on the ass. "Smartass!" he scolds. "You know just how good that was." Once again the wolfish grin flashes across his face as he gets to his feet. "How about that massage, now?" he asks as he holds his hand out to me.

My only answer is to grin back up at him. "If it pleases you, Master," I reply as I take it and allow him to pull me to my feet.

He tugs me into his arms and grins that same charming grin he'd given Mistress.

"One last chance to run my hands all over you?" He winks. "Oh, my pretty Pet, it'll please me very much."

The padding of the table is cool on my stomach as I lay down, putting my head on my arms.

I can hear him open a small cabinet, and the sound of a jar being opened. The scent of aloe drifts into my nose, mixed with stuff I can't identify.

He tickles my foot as he comes up beside me, and I jerk it away before I can stop myself.

"Ah. You're ticklish there?"

I can hear the smile in his voice, but I don't turn to look, I just nod. "A little."

"Has your other Master ever tried a feather on you?" There is a cool touch to my shoulder as he applies the first dab of salve.

"No, Master."

"Maybe he will sometime. Or I will, if he permits me to continue training you."

I keep silent. I'd love to come back, but I have no idea what Tim'll do. Fortunately, Wolfe isn't looking for a response, and continues to rub slow, soothing circles of ointment into my shoulders and upper back.

"All things considered, these colors look good on you," Wolfe comments, as his hands work over my lower back. "You'd like a paintbrush as much as a feather, I think." I look back at him under my arm. A paintbrush?

"Pretty Pet," he chuckles. "So much to learn." His hand sweeps across my ass, working salve into the abused muscles.

I'm still wondering about the paintbrush comment when he finishes with my thighs and steps away from me to clean his hands off.

A light touch from my heel to my knee has me sighing in regret, and the hand in my hair a moment later feels so good. "Come on, Josh. It's nearly time for Mistress to fetch you."

Several minutes later, Mistress enters to find him sitting on the couch; his right arm stretched along the back his left hand playing with my hair, and me kneeling at his feet, my head resting on his knee, almost asleep, his skillful massage helping to relax me after the ups and downs of the evening.

Her gasp of shocked surprise has my eyes snapping open before fluttering closed again.

"What the fuck did you do to him, Wolfe?" she demands, her angry tone making me open my eyes again.

"Nothing he didn't want, Mistress," he answers with a trace of laughter in his voice.

"His back is one big bruise," she counters.

"As is his ass," he informs her. "I swear I didn't do anything he didn't ask me for."

"Joshua?" she calls.

I'm too tired to lift my head so I just move it until I can see her. "Yes, Mistress?" I ask.

"Is what Wolfe says the truth? Did you consent to what he did?" she questions me as she squats down until she's eye level with me.

"Yes, Mistress. I enjoyed myself very much," I tell her.

"Truly?" she doesn't seem to believe me.

"Yes, Mistress. It was all so very…freeing. Tim needs to do this to H…" I murmur as my eyes drift shut again.

"You don't have time to sleep, Joshua. Your Master is waiting for you," she says quietly while running the fingers of one hand through my hair.

I try to bury my head deeper in Wolfe's leg. "My Master is right here," I reply.

"Your other Master, pretty pet," Wolfe says with a laugh and a gentle tug to my hair.

"Come, Joshua. Mustn't keep him waiting," Mistress commands as she clips my leash to my collar and pulls me to my feet.

I turn to Wolfe once I'm upright and lean over to kiss him. "Thank you, Master," I whisper against his lips before straightening up and turning to follow Mistress from the room.

The thought of seeing Tim again has me fully awake.

"Mistress?" Wolfe calls as she opens the door. "I'd like to have him again."

"I shall pass your request on to his Master," she responds as we step through the door. "Be prepared for him to say no," she warns as she pulls the door closed.

"Had a good time, did we?" Mistress asks me with a chuckle, leading me away from my teacher for the evening.

"Yes, Mistress," I reply laughing out loud. "The time of my life."

"Hm. Don't let your brother hear you say that," she warns me as we turn a corner and I see Tim pacing the hall.

It feels like it's been forever since I was taken from him when in fact it's only been a little over four hours.

"Timothy," Mistress calls softly.

Tim spins to face us, his eyes going directly to my face, narrowing as he takes in the bruise. "What happened to him?" he demands.

"It has been taken care of," Mistress replies.

"What happened to him?" he asks again, stressing each word as he steps closer.

"I suggest you remember to whom you are speaking, Timothy," Mistress commands.

They stare at each other for several minutes. I'm starting to worry for Tim's safety, the muscle in his jaw jumping as he grinds his teeth, indicating how truly pissed he is, when he takes a deep breath and steps back, dropping his eyes to the floor. "Forgive me, Mistress," he says with a slight bow. "I'm not used to anyone else protecting him."

"You are forgiven, Timothy. Just remember that this is my club. You gave him into my care which makes him mine until I hand his leash back to you," she says softly as she caresses his hair.

She then turns to me. "Show him, Joshua," she instructs as she indicates I should turn around with a twirl of her finger.

I hold my breath as I turn my back to Tim and slip to my knees.

"Damnit!" his outburst has me cringing. "I'll kill the bastard," he growls.

"Timothy," Mistress calls his name, trying to get him to calm down. "His back was consensual."

"Meaning his face was not?" he asks the anger in his voice returning.

"An unforgivable mistake on my part," Mistress takes the blame for my attack. "I was unaware of how his trainer would react to finding out who he is."

"And how did he find out?"

"That I am unsure of. Trust me when I say that the one who attacked your brother has been punished for breaking the rules."

"And his back?" Tim asks as he reaches out to gently touch my shoulder.

I can't help flinching at his touch.

"Does it hurt, Joshy?" he asks as he kneels next to me turning my face to look me in the eyes.

"A bit," I answer. "But it feels good, too. Seriously, Timmy. You should try it sometime," I whisper as I lean closer to brush my lips against his.

"He beat you…" he begins.

"No. He flogged me. There's a difference. The bastard who attacked me was beaten. What my temporary Master did was completely different."

"You're sure you're okay?" he asks again.

I give him a gentle smile. "Yes, Master. I'm quite sure that I'm just fine," I reply watching as he remembers why we're here.

The smile he gives me in return rivals one of Master Wolfe's in the wolfish department. I bite my lip as a shiver of anticipation courses through me.

He stands and holds his hand out to Mistress. "If there's nothing else…?"

Mistress passes my leash back to him with a tiny smile. "That's all. Enjoy the rest of your evening," she turns to walk away before spinning back around. "I almost forgot. His trainer wants him again."

"No," Tim doesn't even think about his answer.

"Timothy…" Mistress begins.

"I said no," he says again as he starts to lead me down the hall towards his room.

"As you wish," Mistress calls out with a chuckle.

When we arrive back at Tim's room, I notice that Horatio is curled up and apparently asleep on the bed.

"Horatio," Tim calls out as we enter the room.

Horatio is obviously not as asleep as I thought because he sits up and instantly answers. "Yes, Tim?"

"Prepare the salve. Joshua's going to need it."

Horatio slips off the bed and walks past us toward the bathroom. He catches sight of my back and his eyes widen slightly, glancing at Tim to gauge his reaction. He's risking punishment in that instant he stops to check on our Master, but Tim doesn't notice and Horatio escapes unscathed a second later.

"Tim, Master...my other Master... he already put something on me for the bruises," I stammer, just catching myself in time. She didn't tell me not to reveal Master Wolfe's identity to Tim, but since Mistress Alexandra repeatedly didn't mention his name, I'll take my cue from that and protect him as I protected Tim.

"Won't hurt to do it again," Tim counters. I still think he's more my brother right this minute than my Master, but I leave the subject alone. I don't want him angry at me for arguing again.

"I need to see for myself what was done to you," he mutters in my ear as he unties the laces on my pants. I just manage to stifle my moan. As far as Stephen goes, Wolfe handled him better than Tim would have, since he's still breathing somewhere, but I can't help wishing for a split second that Tim had played my rescuer. Big brother in hero mode is h-o-t.

Once he has me undressed he looks me over as he walks around me.

"Your back and ass are severely bruised. It's gonna hurt something awful to sit," he says as he stops in front of me. "Tell me about this," he orders as he traces a finger down the bruise on my face.

I lick my dry lips. "My other Master was upset and left the room. While he was gone…I thought he'd asked Mistress to get someone else when this strange Dom came in. The guy asked me a question...struck me when I answered him." My skin breaks out in goosebumps from the memory, but Tim's warm hand on my face stops the cold shiver that wants to trip down my back. I'm safe, and Stephen will never get to abuse someone here again.

"Then what happened?" Tim urges me to continue as Horatio comes back with a tube and some towels. "Lie down on your stomach," he says as he leads me over to the bed.

Once I've done as instructed, he settles next to my head, back against the headboard, one foot crossed over the other, and reaches out with one hand to play with my hair. "Continue."

"What is it about my hair that everyone finds so fascinating?" I ask as I raise myself up on my arms to look over my shoulder at Horatio.

It's the first time I've seen my back and ass and I'm slightly shocked at how colorful they are. "No wonder you and Mistress were upset when you saw my back," I mutter. I know I bruise easily, but...wow.

"Yeah," Tim mutters shortly. "Now as to your hair…I have no idea about the man you spent time with this evening, but I seem to remember that Mom would do this when you needed help sleeping or when you got too upset about something," he tells me. I hear him, but my mind has gone back to the feel of the paddle on my skin, the sensation of the flogger on my back, against my nipples...

"You were telling me about the bruise on your face," Tim says, breaking my train of thought.

"Right." I give myself a mental shake and lay my head back down on the pillow. It takes me a heartbeat to remember where I stopped. "He hit me when I answered him." I repeat. "Then Master came back in and made my attacker leave. He took me to see Mistress and she had Panther bring the son of a bitch to her office. They punished him," I say with a shrug.

Horatio settles on the bed at my right hip and I hiss at the first touch of the cold salve on my thighs. "Sorry, Josh," he murmurs as he begins to rub it in. From the scent, it's the same stuff Master Wolfe used on me, and I relax into Horatio's touch.

"S'okay. Just a bit sore," I sigh, my mind starting to drift again.

"What was the punishment?" Tim brings my attention back to him.

"Mistress had him banished from all respectable clubs and whipped in front of me and the other subs in her office," I finish the story just as Horatio starts to rub salve on my ass. Wolfe was good, but I love Horatio's hands on me. I can't help moving my legs a little to give him better access, and I'm not too far gone not to notice the look that passes between Horatio and our Master. I sigh, my cock stirring. I wonder if I'll be allowed to come one more time before the evening is through. To end the evening like it began, Horatio on his knees in front of me, Tim behind me. Only this time, Tim's cock buried to the hilt in my ass, driving me into Horatio's willing mouth.....

"Then what?" Tim prompts me again. There's something like...laughter?...in his voice.

"Then, Mistress offered us her room and we had a lot of fun," I finish, burying my head in my arms. Horatio's hands have moved up to my back. I've never had a massage from him before, and it's very hard not to melt into the bed. Such strength, and yet he's so gentle. I squirm against the blanket, unable to hold still.

"It's okay, Joshy," Tim coos as he scoots down on the bed until his mouth is at my ear. "The thought of you with someone other than me or Horatio… It has me so fucking hard," he informs me as he takes my left hand and places it on his crotch, wrapping my fingers around the bulge there.

"You're truly not angry with me for enjoying it?" I ask hesitantly as I peek at him from under my lashes.

"Truly," he reassures me, leaning closer to nuzzle my left ear. "You about done back there, Horatio?" he asks as he starts to nibble on my ear lobe. "So beautiful...I want to make you mine all over again."

"I'm done now, Tim," Horatio tells him as I feel him leave the bed.

"Good. Open the blinds and inform the DJ that there is about to be a show," he says as he rolls me over to my right side, placing my left leg over his right shoulder. "Remember our first time, Baby Brother?" he asks as he slips two fingers in me to see how much prep is needed. "Look out there, Baby Brother. All those people down there are gonna watch me reclaim what's mine. Are you ready?" he says as he lines himself up.

"Yes, Tim," I moan as he slowly enters me.

"So very fucking good…" he groans as he starts to move.

Faster and faster, his balls slapping against my ass, the bed springs squeaking. It's just like our first time. Only this time I know he loves me. That his claiming this time is done out of love, not anger.

After several minutes he shifts until he hits my prostate causing my eyes to roll back in my head and my toes to curl hard against the bottoms of my feet.

As I feel my orgasm approaching, Tim leans over me, pounding into my ass like a man possessed, sweat dripping off his face onto mine.

"Come for me. Let me see how much I please you…" he whispers in my ear as he increases the speed and depth of his thrusts.

I have the sheet twisted in my fists as I throw back my head and allow my release to roll though me while he continues to drive into me.

Moments later, I'm aware of him chanting, "Mine, mine, mine, mine…" over and over just before he stiffens and shoots his seed deep within me. Marking me as his in the most basic way possible.

"I love you, Tim," I whisper as he collapses next to me on the bed.

He pulls me close to him and buries his nose in my hair before once more murmuring, "Mine."

I smile as I snuggle back against him, safe and secure right where I belong. In his arms.

previous | main story listing | next | email me

This site and its contents ©2009. All rights reserved.