Josh's POV:

I've been in Miami with Tim and Horatio for a day now and so far it's been peaceful. Tim and I keep circling each other like a pair of old tom cats. Just waiting for the other to strike first.

I promised Mom that I'd be on my best behavior. And I'm trying. Really I am.

Right now we're at the beach. Well, actually we're still at Horatio's house. He lives on a private beach. Not that he owns the beach. Because he doesn't. He lives in a community that owns a beach. Each homeowner's property includes the section of beach right behind their house. So it's kinda cool. Not having to deal with a bunch of people just to go see the ocean. And having a ton of privacy for doing whatever you want while at the beach. Which Tim and Horatio are taking advantage of. They've been cuddling ever since we finished lunch.

I got tired of watching them, so I started making sandcastles. Not that I'm any good at it. All my efforts are very childish, but it's keeping me from barfing all over my brother and his boyfriend.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a prude. Don't have anything against PDAs. And I'm certainly not a homophobe. I've known I was gay for some time now. I've been having trouble finding a way to tell Mom and Dad. I'm thinking of having my boyfriend do it. Like Horatio did for Tim. The only flaw in that plan is that I don't have a boyfriend.

As I destroy yet another horrible-looking castle, I hear Tim chuckle and the gentle murmur of Horatio's voice as he whispers in Tim's ear. I wonder what it is he's saying. If it's dirty or just love words. Horatio doesn't strike me as the sort to whisper sweet nothings in my brother's ear, so I'm guessing it's dirty. Probably what Horatio would do to Tim if they were alone.

"H!" Tim exclaims as I start to build another castle.

I whip my head around to see what has caused my brother to yell like that, but all I can see is Horatio's broad back as he leans over Tim. Whatever it was he did, Tim must not object now, because I can hear his gentle sighs of pleasure and another deep chuckle from Horatio as he gets his way.

"Horatio Caine!" Tim says again. Only this time the name is a warning.

"Yes?" Horatio doesn't seem to be bothered by the tone of Tim's voice.

"Stop that," Tim says on a sigh, as if he doesn't really mean it. And he probably doesn't.

"If you guys want, I can always make myself scarce," I offer my throat tight.

"No, Josh. Horatio is going to stop now, aren't you?" Tim replies.

"Yeah. Sorry, Josh," Horatio says getting to his feet. "I think I've had about enough sun for today. You two stay and chat or whatever. I'll go see what I can round up for dinner."

"We just finished lunch less than an hour ago," I reply as I squint up at Horatio from where I'm kneeling, working on my 3rd sandcastle.

"I know. But your brother, here, likes to know if he has to go to the store before he starts to cook."

"As do all great chefs," Tim retorts walking up behind Horatio and putting his arms around his waist, resting his chin on his shoulder. "We'll be up in a bit," he says as Horatio turns around and they kiss again before Horatio starts to walk back to the house.

"You really don't have to keep me company. I mean, I can tell that the two of you want to be alone," I tell him, trying not to let him see how much it hurts to be excluded.

"Nah. We don't need to be alone. Besides, you're our guest. It wouldn't be polite if I just left you out here all on your own," he replies as he sits down next to me and starts to build a tower.

"I am an adult, ya know." I sure don't sound like one right now. But I can't help it. It feels like all my friends are pairing up. Even my screw-up of an older brother has found true love.

"Joshy, c'mon. Don't be like this." Tim stops playing with the sand and looks at me. "I asked you to come for a visit so that we could maybe become friends."

"Why'd you want to be my friend? You hated me growing up."

Tim sighs and looks away. "I didn't really hate you. I hated that you got everything I never did," he explains, turning his head back around to look me in the eye. "I really thought that Mom and Dad hated me. I mean because of me, they had to get married. They didn't plan on me. But they did plan you. I…"

"This is not a conversation I want to have at the beach in broad daylight for everyone in Miami to hear," I interrupt him. "In fact, it's not a conversation I'm ready to have with you at all, right now. So just go back to the house, let H fuck you though the mattress, and I'll be up in oh, say an hour? Does that give you guys enough time?" I tilt my head to the side, trying my hardest not to lash out and smack him.

"Yeah. An hour should do it," he answers on a sigh. "But we will be having this conversation. Soon," he informs me as he stands up and brushes sand off his clothes.

"Oh, I'm looking forward to it," I reply sarcastically "Believe me. I do have a thing or two to say to you," I snap as he turns and walks back to the house.

After a while I decide that enough time has passed and I make my way back to the house.

The day has been rather mild for Miami and Tim has the windows open. As I approach the house I discover that this is a problem. For me. I can hear Tim and Horatio in their bedroom.

"Do you really think you deserve a reward, Horatio?" I hear Tim ask in a tone of voice I've never heard from him before. It's a deep dark growl. One that Dad might use when angry with someone for messing with his family. But somehow I don't think Tim's angry at Horatio. At least not really angry.

"No, Tim. I deserve to be punished." Horatio never calls Tim by his name. He always calls him 'Speed'. A fact which makes Mom a little sad. Knowing that Tim feels he needs the constant reminder of his past.

"That's right. You deserve to be punished. So, what should your punishment be? Hm? Any suggestions?"

Not only does Tim have the windows and the French doors in his and Horatio's room open, but he has the curtains tied back as well. I can see him standing over Horatio's kneeling form as I draw closer to the house.

My jaw drops when I realize that Horatio Caine and my brother are in bondage gear.

Tim is wearing black leather pants that look like they were painted on. They lace up the side of his leg with the skin showing through the laces. They also tie in both front and back. As I see when Tim starts to walk around Horatio as he continues to contemplate what his punishment should be. Tim's chest is bare and he has leather bands around his biceps. On his second pass in front of the doors, I can see the tattoo in the small of his back. All I can make out is the word 'Horatio's' written in script. I wonder if that's all there is, or if it says more.

But it's what Horatio has on, or rather doesn't have on, that causes me to pause in mid stride.

Horatio is naked except for the cuffs on his wrists, biceps and ankles. The cuffs on his wrists and biceps are chained together so that his hands are behind his head. The cuffs on his ankles are not attached to anything as far as I can see. When he shifts a little I can hear bells. I figure there must be bells on one or all of the cuffs. Maybe to alert Tim that he has moved when he's been told not to and Tim isn't in the room or looking at him.

"Be still, Horatio. This is a rule you should know by now." I can hear the exasperation in Tim's voice. "Why must I tell you this again and again?"

"I'll do better. I promise."

Tim sighs as he continues to walk around where Horatio is kneeling. "You always say that. And yet, I still have to remind you to be still. I'm getting tired of constantly punishing you for the same thing." He stops in front of Horatio and grabs a handful of his hair to pull his head back. "Whatever am I going to do with you, hm?" Tim asks, running one finger down the side of Horatio's face.

I can't see the shiver that causes the bells to ring again, but Tim obviously does. Because he chuckles as he does it again.

"So very responsive." he purrs, leaning over and captures Horatio's lips with his own.

The kiss is so much hotter and more arousing than any I've seen them exchange before. I am surprised, just a little, when I feel myself start to respond to the sight of them kissing.

"Mm, I know," Tim states when he comes up for air. I have to bite my lip to keep from asking what he means. "Your punishment. I've decided what it will be."

Horatio obviously knows as well, if the groan that escapes him is any indication.

"Tsk, tsk, Horatio. You know better," Tim reminds him, reaching down to stroke Horatio's beautiful dick, pulling the foreskin up and over the tip.

I have never seen an uncut penis before. It doesn't look all that different from mine, until Tim starts to play with the foreskin, doing things that look like they should hurt. But judging from the moans and raunchy words pouring from Horatio's mouth they must feel incredible. Just when I think Horatio is about to come, Tim stops. Leaving Horatio fully erect and on the edge of orgasm. I stand to the side of the doors and watch the rapid rise and fall of Horatio's chest as he tries desperately to bring his body back under control.

"Your punishment will be to wait until I say you can come." I don't know much about D/s relationships, but I kinda figure that the sub isn't allowed to come without permission, anyway.

Horatio's whimper of need tells me that his relationship with Tim is different from the usual D/s one.

"And because this will deny me the pleasure of your pleasure, you will have to control yourself without assistance."

That sounds cruel, even to me, I think just as Tim's head whips around and our gazes lock. I slap my hand over my mouth as I realize I must have said it out loud.

"Joshua!" Tim bellows.

I don't stand around to see what he wants; I turn on my heel and run as fast as I can away from the house. I have no idea where I'm headed; the only thing in the direction I'm going is the ocean.

I fall to my hands and knees as I turn to head up the beach. I lose precious minutes trying to regain my footing. Minutes which allow Tim to catch up with me. I slip again as I hear him breathing behind me. Getting closer with each passing second. When did he get to be so fast? Just as I'm starting to get my feet under me, his body slams into mine and I get a face full of sand.

After a few seconds, he leans up to allow me to breathe and I start to crawl away. I'll be damned if I'm just gonna lie here and let him beat me to a bloody pulp.

As soon as my toes find purchase in the sand, his hand slaps down on my neck and he flips me over like I'm a pancake.

Once I'm on my back, I again try to crawl away, but he just sits down on my thighs and grabs my wrists with his hands.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to spy honest I didn't you have to believe me please Tim say you believe me," I say it all in what little breath I have.

"Shut up," Tim orders.

"Please I swear it won't happen again…" I continue to try and reason with him.

"I said shut up!" he roars causing me to flinch and make eye contact.

Gone are the warm brown eyes of my brother. In their place are the eyes of a stranger. I can't control the shiver that the look in them causes to ripple through my body. And if the evil looking grin that's spreading across his face is a sign, he knows what effect he's having on me.

Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, I think. What's he going to do to me?

I've never been caught spying on him before so I have no idea what he'll do. I certainly never expected him to do what he does.

As we lie there with him sitting on my thighs and me praying for a quick death, he starts to lean in towards me. I'm mesmerized by the tiny golden flecks that I never knew were in his eyes. So enthralled in his gaze am I, that I almost don't feel the erection poking me in the belly or the heat of his upper torso as it makes contact with mine.

He gives an evil little laugh just before he brushes his lips against mine with the barest of contact. When he pulls back I can see that he's licking them as if he can't get enough of my taste. Then he does something that is even more unexpected. He flicks his tongue against my lips.

"Open for me, Baby Brother. C'mon. Ya know ya wanna," he breathes against my lips causing me to close them even tighter. This just earns me another evil laugh.

"It's not funny," I state through clenched teeth.

"Oh, but it is. Cause ya see, that little performance was all for you. I know you want Horatio. But you have to earn him. And that means you have to go through me," he ends his little speech by sealing his mouth across mine and pushing his tongue inside to map every surface.

He has me snared so completely that I don't even notice at first that he has both my wrists in one hand and that the other has slipped under the waistband of my swim trunks to stroke my growing hard on.

He suddenly pulls back when I start to respond to the feel of his hand on my erect flesh by thrusting my hips.

"Not here." His voice is husky and thick with arousal. "C'mon," he orders as he stands and pulls me to my feet.

Once I'm upright, the spell I'm under is broken and I dig my heels into the sand.

"Now wait just one goddamn minute!" I shout as he continues to tug on my arm as if I'm a pull toy.

"I'll answer all your questions once we're at the house," he replies over his shoulder not even bothering to stop or turn around and look at me.

"Tim! Please stop. You're hurting me!" I scream at his back.

He drops my arm like a hot potato and as soon as I'm free, I spin on my heel and dash back down the beach. Tim in hot pursuit.

Once again I find myself with a face full of sand as Tim's weight slams into me from behind.

"You have got to stop doing that!" I exclaim as he flips me over again as if I weigh nothing at all.

"Then stop running from me!" he orders as he gets to his feet again and pulls me up after him. "We're not going to hurt you, Josh."

I just stare at him as it hits me. My brother wants me in his bed.

He chuckles a little as he reaches out and closes my mouth. "Might want to keep that closed for now."

The pressure of his hand on my chin breaks me out of my trance and I shake his hand off my chin as I growl low and deep in my throat.

"Ooo. So baby brother has a dark side, huh? Well, good. Cause you're gonna need it," he says, leaning in and scenting my neck. "Now c'mon. I don't like to leave Horatio on his knees for long. He's not as young as he likes to think."

And with that he turns and starts to walk back down the beach towards the house, fully expecting me to follow. Like hell, I will. Not until I get some answers.

"I still have questions," I call out after him.

He turns with a sigh. "And I promise I will answer them all. Once we're back at the house." He walks back to where I'm still standing with my arms crossed over my chest. "Josh, please. I've already given you more leeway than I should. I don't have to explain anything to you beyond what I want from you. The very fact that I'm willing to answer your questions is a hell of a lot more than Horatio got outta me the first time we 'played'. Now c'mon. It's getting late." He once more turns and walks away.

I have no choice but to follow him. But I'll be damned if I'm just gonna sit back and allow him to dominate me without first answering a few questions. Such as, when did he start planning this and what makes him think it's Horatio I want?

Now Comes the Night Series
previous | main story listing | next | email me

Forever with You Series
main story listing | next

This site and its contents ©2009. All rights reserved.