Go to notes and disclaimers

The Clash
by Jim Morrison


Chapter II
Saved from Suspension... But not from Lust

Mr. Gandalf didn't know whether to burst out laughing or to tear his hair out when he ran out into the hallway. Although he had been warned about the Denethorson brothers and their lousy luck at keeping themselves out of trouble, he had never expected to have to stop a fight involving Boromir in the morning of the first day of school. Principal Isildur would be impressed when he heard the news.

But first, he had to clean up the mess in his hallway before classes started before he could call Isildur to tell him he had won the bet.

"What happened?" He asked as his eyes swept over the tableau before him. Aragorn Strider was kneeling by Faramir Denethorson, who looked like he had just had a seizure and had a dark red mark on his face which would probably turn into a bruise soon. Arwen and Eowyn were sniffing and clutching at each other while Frodo was still standing there in shock, his eyes fixed on Boromir and Eomer. One of Boromir's hands were clutching Eomer's collar and the other was raised in mid-air and bloody. Eomer himself was covered in blood and was lying limp in the other boy's grip, just taking the beating as it came.

"It was his fault!" Eowyn called out, pointing a perfectly manicured nail at Boromir. "He just jumped my brother for no reason at all!"

Boromir's mouth fell open at the statement. "That's bullshit!" He yelled out, dropping Eomer like a sack of potatoes and swiftly walking over to Eowyn.

"Your fucken ass of a brother hit my little brother, you lying bitch!" Boromir snarled, his fist clenching as he glared at Eowyn, his green eyes blazing with an unholy light that made Eowyn shudder and move closer to Arwen.

Mr. Gandalf rolled his eyes. Okay. So he wasn't going to get a straight answer that didn't involve hearing people yelling at each other with at least seventy profanities and other creative uses of the word "Fuck".

"Your little brother swore at mine!" Eowyn countered back, but the fire in her voice was lacking as her courage faded.

Boromir was about to reply to this when Mr. Gandalf grabbed his arm. "Denethorson and Rohan, I want you in my office. Strider, take Faramir Denethorson to the Nurse's office. The rest of you go to class unless you want to serve detention with Mr. Haldir."

With that, Mr. Gandalf dragged an unhappy Boromir into his office while an embarrassed Eomer followed.

"What a bastard." Eowyn muttered the minute that Gandalf's door closed. Arwen snorted as she pushed the other girl away.

"Yeah. Fuck. That little shit deserved it." She said as she tugged at the straps of her pale-blue tank top and tossed her hair. Quickly smoothing it in place, she turned and looked at Aragorn, who was gently picking up Faramir from the floor.

"I feel sorry for you, Estel. Hope you don't get dirty carrying that little fleabag! " She called out as she watched Aragorn carry the unconscious boy over to Nurse Diamond's office.

Aragorn shook his head, but didn't rise to the bait she was dangling in front of his nose.

"Don't call me that, Arwen." He replied crisply before disappearing round a corner, making Arwen's fine black brows draw together in annoyance.

"What the fuck is his problem?!" She hissed angrily as she turned back to Eowyn and Frodo, who were watching her with carefully neutral expressions.

Frodo shrugged. "Maybe he's having a bad month. The summer wasn't easy for him, you know. His mom died in June, you know."

Arwen's nose wrinkled. "I know that! But he's been acting weird for a long time, you know? Ever since he started, like, talking to that freaky Legolas and his friends, he's been really fucken weird."

Eowyn shrugged. "Ah, who cares, Arwen. Aragorn isn't the only guy around you know. glorfindel is pretty hot, you know? And he's been giving you the eye for quite a while too."

Frodo chose that time to pout. "Hey, hello? I'm here too, you know?" Arwen looked at Eowyn and they laughed. "Oops! We didn't mean to forget about you, Frodo baby!"

Frodo shook his head and pretended to pout. "Oh you wound me ladies!" he cried in mock despair as he clutched at his chest, wrinkling his Tommy shirt.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm sure we do." Eowyn returned sarcastically as she flipped her honey coloured hair behind her shoulders. "Now come on. We gotta get to class. You know how Mr. Elrond blows a gasket when we're late."

###

Boromir sighed when he entered Gandalf's office. Gandalf had let go of his arm and had ushered him into a smaller office where a desk and three chairs sat. He had told him and Eomer to make themselves comfortable before he stepped out of his office. No doubt to call Galadriel and Saruman up, Boromir though glumly. He sighed and rubbed his knuckles. This day sucked already and it was only eight-thirty in the morning. Oh great.

He already knew how this was going to go and he wasn't really looking forward to the experience. He would be expelled yet again and this time, he wasn't going to end up in another school with Faramir. This time, he was going to be in Juvie under Sauron's evil eye until he was eighteen and possibly on his way to being a petty criminal. Oh the joys!, he thought as he looked around the office and tried to avoid looking at that pussy Eomer.

"You're gonna get kicked out of here." Eomer taunted him thickly. Boromir cast a look at the brown haired boy and shrugged, not deigning to even give him an answer. Eomer frowned and decided to try a new tactic. "You know, you should really teach your brother some manners. Or else next time, I won't go easy on him." Eomer warned Boromir, a sickly sweet inflection in his voice as he spoke.

Boromir's hackles rose for the second time that morning and he had to close his eyes, count to ten and breathe deeply before he could actually frame a reply to Eomer's arrogant remarks.

"If you ever touch him again, I'll tear you a new asshole. Principal or no principal, so don't even think on picking on Faramir." Boromir replied calmly before turning his attention to the door.

"You wouldn't!" Eomer shot back angrily. Boromir shrugged.

"Whatever." Eomer was about to say something else when the door opened, letting Gandalf and a jumpy Aragorn into the small room. Gandalf sat down at his desk and looked at the three boys standing in front of him before speaking.

"I'm impressed." Gandalf stated, making Boromir blink and look around the room in shock. Eomer's mouth fell open and Aragorn let out a choked giggle of nervousness at the statement. He had never been in the principal's office, but from the stories he had heard from his friend Legolas, the principal certainly wasn't supposed to say anything like that.

He probably would have burst out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter if it hadn't been for Boromir's pale green eyes suddenly meeting his on their journey across the room. Having those startling eyes on him made him automatically stop his laughing. The laughter died in his throat and his mouth went dry when those eyes, so angry just a few minutes ago; had now softened into a gentle leaf-green that made Aragorn feel... funny. Funny as in a rush of hormones down south.

Aragorn groaned to himself when he felt that. Oh great. His day was just going peachy It was the first day of grade twelve, he had just witnessed Eomer getting his ass kicked, a kid have seizure and now he was getting happier over a GUY than he had ever been those two years he had been running around with Arwen and Eowyn. Oh yeah. His day was just GREAT! And it was only eight-forty in the MORNING! He just wanted to weep now.

"As I said. I am impressed." Gandalf's voice made everyone turn their attention upon him once again, something over which Aragorn was terribly happy about. For one thing, it made Boromir's eyes focus on someone else. And for the second thing, it made him forget the circus in his pants by letting him focus on Mr. Gandalf as well as to imagine the least erotic imagine he could ever call up in his head. Like Mr. Gandalf and Mr. Elrond pole-dancing. Naked. Together.

Aragorn frowned to himself. He really didn't want to make himself throw up now.

"So what exactly caused this fight to break out so early in the school-term?" Gandalf asked.

Boromir didn't say anything. He knew from experience that kids like him always had the odds stacked against them and more often than not, telling their side of the story only made them look even more guilty in the eyes of the whatever authority was out there.

Eomer, seeing Boromir wasn't going to speak, took the initiative. "It was his and his brother's fault, Mr. Gandalf. He and his brother mouthed my sister off and when I went to defend her, he started punching me."

Aragorn's lips tightened at the statement. He knew Eomer could be a greasy little bastard, but he couldn't believe how low he was stooping to get out of trouble. At that moment, Aragorn lost all respect that he ever had for Eomer. Legolas was right. Eomer was full of shit.

Gandalf nodded, his face impassive. He cast a look at Boromir, but didn't ask him anything. Instead, he turned to Aragorn. "Aragorn, can you tell me what you saw happened?"

Boromir's head turned to Aragorn. So that was the guy's name, he mused as he thoughtfully stared at the guy standing beside him. He had cast a few looks at him before when he was passing by and when the fight was going on, but he really hadn't had time to truly check him out till now. Aragorn was about the same height and build as he was. His hair too, was like Boromir's in that it was long and tousled, but was dark instead of the shining gold of Boromir's. But that was where the similarities ended. Whereas Boromir's clothes were old and ragged, Aragorn's rugby shirt, loose jeans and Vans sneakers fairly reeked with newness. He would have fitted the stereotype of fashionable alternative if it hadn't been for the hair and the army rucksack with the communist star patched on the side.

"He's got potential." Boromir found himself thinking as he met the other boy's eyes, which were a deep, startling blue that just exactly fitted the chiselled planes of Aragorn's face. Boromir laughed when the thought hit him. Sure, Aragorn was gorgeous, but he was a mainstreamer. A Chachi, a sworn enemy of what Boromir and Faramir stood for. It would only cause problems if he got involved with a guy like that. Especially if the guy was straight. And problems were things that he didn't need in his fucked up life.

Shaking his head slightly, he reluctantly dragged his eyes from Aragorn and fixed them on Gandalf. Well, might as well hear how the Chachi was going to nail his ass.

Aragorn swallowed thickly and began to speak after Boromir was done his inventory.

"Boromir and Faramir were walking by, looking for their lockers when Eowyn made a comment about their clothes. Something about being able to afford new ones. Boromir told her he and his brother couldn't and Eomer stepped in. He and Boromir were going to fight, but Eowyn and Faramir stopped it. But when they were walking off, Eomer swore at them, Faramir flipped him the bird and Eomer punched him. Boromir jumped in and Faramir had a seizure and that's it."

Boromir's mouth fell open at the same time that Eomer's did. Gandalf nearly burst a vein as he tried to hold his laughter in at the expression on the two boy's faces. From what he had heard in the hallway, and from what he knew about Eomer and Boromir, Aragorn's version seemed to be the right one. And it was a version that both Boromir and Eomer didn't expect to hear in Gandalf's presence.

"Thank-you Aragorn."Gandalf said before looking at Eomer and Boromir. "Normally, I would be tempted to throw you both out. But it seems to me that it would be too harsh, especially since it is the first day of school. Boromir, Aragorn, you may go. Eomer, you are suspended for three days."

Eomer stood up and looked at Gandalf angrily. "What? Are you kidding? He's the one that beat me up?!" He yelled, pointing at the departing Boromir, who was right beside Aragorn.

Gandalf glared at Eomer. "And you hit his brother, who has epilepsy and had a serious seizure. If that boy had been seriously injured because of your stupidity, the police would be here to charge you, Eomer Rohan. Now do yourself a favour and go home."

Eomer's eyes narrowed, but he said nothing. All he did was turn around and head for the door.

"Oh and Eomer?" Eomer stopped. "If I catch you harassing the Denethorsons, you will be immediately thrown out of St. Ignatius. Is that understood, Mr. Rohan?"

Eomer swallowed at the threat before he answered. "Yes."

###

Boromir breathed a sigh of relief the minute that he was out of the office, making Aragorn look at him.

"Why did you sigh?" Boromir nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard Aragorn's question.

"Jesus on a fucken moped!" Boromir exclaimed, giving Aragorn a not so friendly look.

"Sorry." Aragorn apologized nervously. "I didn't mean to scare you. I was just surprised to see you look so relieved to be out of Gandalf's sight, that's all and I was just wondering if you were alright."

As soon as he had spoken, Aragorn felt himself go red from mortification when he realized how much like a foolish, air-headed flake he must sound to Boromir with all the comments that he had just made.

Boromir raised an eyebrow at Aragorn's words. Contrary to Aragorn's thoughts, Boromir was both amused and touched at the clumsy attempt to make sure that he was okay. It was kind of nice to have someone both stand up for him and make sure that he was okay afterwards. In all his school years, not too many people had bothered to even look at him, much less inquire about his welfare. Having such kindness shown to him by a person he considered an enemy also puzzled him, since he really didn't know what to do next.

"Ehm. Thanks for saving my ass." Aragorn looked at him for several seconds before smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah. Well. You would have done the same, I think." Aragorn answered, rubbing his neck in embarrassment. Boromir shrugged. "Besides. Eomer's a wanker and he shouldn't have hit your brother." Boromir looked like he was about to smile, but at the mention of Faramir, his expression grew serious.

"Where's my brother?" He asked Aragorn, his voice laden with concern as he spoke.

"Uh. I took him to the nurse's office. She said he's going to be all right, But he's going to need to rest." Aragorn replied quietly. Boromir nodded before running his hand through his messy hair, making the gold, blue and red mingle together. He turned to Aragorn and smiled at him, a genuine smile that made his breath catch in his throat as he realized how gorgeous Boromir looked when he wasn't pissed off at the world in general.

"Hey. I don't know if I should really trust you, but thanks for taking the time to take care of my brother. Most people wouldn't have bothered." Boromir stretched out his hand. "So thanks. That was decent of you. Name's Boromir Denethorson." He introduced himself.

"Aragorn Strider." Aragorn replied as he took the large, long-fingered hand and shook it, his face going warm as his hand came in contact with the warm flesh.

"Cool. Gotta go though. I've got English to attend. So I guess I'll see you around, eh?" Boromir asked as he let go of Aragorn's hand, but not before he ran his fingertips over Aragorn's palm. Letting go of the other's hand he turned around to leave and was nearly out of sight before Aragorn finally reacted after going blank from Boromir's touch.

"Uh. Wait!" Aragorn called out, making Boromir turn around, his face a neutral mask.

"You've got English with Elrond?" Boromir nodded, much to Aragorn's ashamed delight.

"I... I've got his class too. I'll take you there. If you want." Boromir nodded, giving a small smile as assent.

"Lead the way then." Boromir replied. Aragorn nodded and began walking ahead of Boromir to the room. As he walked, Boromir was torn between checking Aragorn's ass, worrying about Faramir and wondering if he should give in to the sudden and deep desire that Aragorn had awakened in him.

"Great. Just great." Boromir groaned as he walked to class. "Not only do I have to keep my academic record spotless, I have to worry about my hormones doing the wacky over a guy who may betray me. Yeah. I hate my life. I really hate my life."

~~~

Chapter III: English, History and I think I love you. Shit.

larrikin75@hotmail.com

The Clash
Jim Morrison
Disclaimers: Don't own, Don't sue. No money. I am a post-sec student. 'Nuff said.
Warnings: Swearing, dark themes to follow, Shounen-Ai. School crap. Totally AU.
Pairings: Boromir/Aragorn. More to follow.
Notes: The people have weird last names, cause hey, this is highschool man! They need to keep track of stuff there! Also, it's based on my city of Edmonton and friends. HE he!
Archiving: Whoever wants it can have it.
Feedback: YES! Please!

back to top


Home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Guestbook] [Writers' Resources] [Home]