meep
due South Fiction Archive
archive notes

[ Quicksearch Links ]

[ Search Engine ]

[ Posting Interface ]

[ Help - FAQ ]

[ Email the Archivist ]

June 10, 2017

Guys, if you told me I would be writing this message to you in the Year of Our Lord 2017 I would not have believed you. And yet here I am.

This is Speranza, Your Friendly Neighborhood Archivist, here to tell you that the Due South Fiction Archive has, as of this week, been imported into the Archive Of Our Own, the multifannish archive built by the Organization For Transformative Works (to which you should consider donating!)

The OTW's new Due South Archive Collection is where you can find all the stories in this archive and more, and it's where you should upload any new work in this fandom. I am planning to leave this legacy site here for the foreseeable, but while the direct .html links to stories work well, the database is getting corrupted (which is why we moved) and so its best not to use it or to put any additional strain on it. This site is therefore closed to new work and has been, effectively if not formally, for some time. DSA Mark I (1994 - 2017)

If you have any questions, problems, or suggestions, you can reach me at speranza@trickster.org. I hope you enjoy the new archive over at the AO3. Ride Forever, guys!

links again

[ Quicksearch Links ] [ Search Engine ] [ Posting Interface ] [ Help - FAQ ]

[ Email the Archivist ]

This page last updated 1/09/05.