Continuted from part 1.

 

<She14> Now are we talking about BDSM, or just who's on top for the current sexual activity?

<Host> Hmm...good point...maybe the top gives the bottom the gift of knowing he's not out of control?

<Host> I was thinking of any kind of M/m relationship.

<He3> well how does a girl feel her first time?

<She13> Horny and scared.

<He3> i was the She11e way

<She2> excited and unsure

<He3> i was 16 and excited,scared,horny ,inlove, etc

<She14> The dynamic of a M/M relationship is going to be a bit different that a true dom/sub thing, yes?

<Host> I think so, She14. So any perspectives are welcome!

<He3> dom/sub thing is a different world

She14 nods

<He3> i knew a real master dom who started as a subslave..

<She14> There's toping and then there's *topping*

<He1> I think so, She14, although there are lots of people out there who are only tops, or only bottoms...

<He3> and its a different world

<He3> just cause ur a top doesn't mean ur a dom

<She2> Which leads me to a question - in m/m relationships is control always an issue?

<He1> right, He3. :)

<He3> i know many think the stereotype of the sissyfag is the bottom

<She13> Straight couple like to try different things within their relationships, and I'm guessing gay couples do too.

<She2> because that word comes up lot in these discussions.

<He3> but its not like that..

<Host> Good question, She2!

<He3> in m/m relationshhips is control an issue?

<Host> I think that's true, She13, in a lot of cases. Maybe more flexible in m/m relationships than in the average m/f relationship.

<He3> why would u think that?

<He3> in a relationship, where two ppl love each other and want to make love..its a give and take

<He3> doesn't matter if its gay,str8,bi etc

<She2> Because the discussion here usually turns to that issue. It isn't a belief I hold myself.

<He1> I think control is an issue in every type of relationship, even friendships... depends on your background, attitudes, etc... we all bring in 'baggage', etc...

<He3> imean..do women who are USUSALLY 'bottoms' feel controlled when they have sex?

<She13> There are plenty of stories, though, where one guy, say Jim, is always on top, and it becomes an issue central to the story that Blair wants to be on top occasionally and Jim has trouble with it. How real is that?

<He3> that is a lack of communication bettween the couple

<He3> and not a 'gay m/m relationship ' issue

<He1> those stories bother me, She13... I like the mutual ones...

She1 nods

<He3> it can happen with str8 couple and the guy wants blowjobs

<He3> and never gives the girl oral sex

<Host> This is just the kind of thing a lot of the ladies have been wondering about.

<She13> A lot of women cede control to their men during sex.

<He3> lack of communication

<He3> goes beyond the sexes..

<She14> I like the mutual ones too, but how realistic is it?

<He3> well..besides that not all gaymen HAVE analsex.to begin with..

She14 nods

<He3> but..what do u mean She14?

<Host> A lot of women don't have much choice about it, or don't feel comfortable negotiating to have the control. I think a lot of straight guys would like women to take control more.

<He3> well..sounds those women need therapy

<He3> its issues of communication,selfrespect etc

<He3> i know alot women who share the 'control'

<She14> I mean if we're talking first times, here, or even a budding sexual relationship, and Jim has been on top wouldn't it be realistic for him to resist switching up?

<He3> who arent' afraid to say LICKME ..LOL

<He3> realistic?

<He3> hmmmm

<He1> realistic? not if you want long-term. Unless Blair likes and wants to be a bottom only...

<He3> since its a 'fictional' thing..depends on the writers reality

<He2> And in R/L ?

<He3> yeah..something that needs to be discussed

<He3> sexual wants ,desires,needs should be discussed

<Host> Um, just a reminder...let's try to be aware that everyone has their right to their viewpoints. I don't want people to feel judged here.

<Host> ;^)

<He3> :)

<He2> Every relationship is unique, so to speak.

<He3> lets not forget some us are gay.. sorry..i hope i don't sound icky..

<He3> just don't wanna be shoved in a sterotyped..

<She14> I've been reading stories where the guys are doing this whole "I'm not really gay, I'm just fucking my buddy" thing, and was wondering if this sort of attitude would be beind the resistence to switch roles.

<She13> I think a lot of us are gay. Or bi. <SHE2>

<^She11> no He3, it's interesting to hear from someone with a diff background

<He3> oh She14..someone with that attitude is definitley closeted

<He1> $3 bill here... ;)

<He3> and has serious issues already..

<Host> Yes, She13, good point.

<She13> LOL! Lot's of stories out there where the guys say, "I'm not gay, I just suddenly love YOU!" So silly.

<Host> I agree, She13.

<She13> Not that these sudden realizations happen, necessarily - I mean, one does feel a bit confused the first time...

<He3> face it alot of men..are afraid of the reality of their sexuality..

<She13> But that the writers seem to be trying to make a point that *their* beloved character isn't really *gay*...

<He3> sometimes She13..

<She2> I read that a lot in Sentinel fiction - we're not gay it's the sentinel/guide thing.

<He3> i knew i wass gay since i was 12

<She14> I'm really interested in the mental games people play with themselves in order to get passed things they don't want to examine to closely...

<He3> ithink ppl who write those stories are probably heterosexual?

<He3> u tell me?

<She14> The sentinel Gen fic is rife with that.

<He6> 9 Hello and Welcome! 2 He8

<He1> I can see that as a beginning, She13, but once started they're bi. If exclusive, then gay... ;)

<He8> Sorry about the disconnect, somebody here had to use the phone.

<Host> I think there's just so much variety in all of this...gay/bi/lesbian, how muchsomeone has accepted/understood their sexuality.

<He3> She14..i know hustlers that swear they are str8 and its only a money thing..

<She14> (that should have been "as a mental trick...")

<He1> if they are still warring with themselves over it, yeah, but then it's time to put up, or shut up...

<Host> I know people in their 30s - myself included - who are re-defining themselves. I hope that's accepted by people. It isn't easy.

<She14> Those are the ones that won't kiss too, right?

<She2> And what about this idea of feminizing characters. Is putting someone on the bottom automatically feminizing a male character?

He6 changes topic to "Sexual and Social Identity"

She14 has read City of Night

<He3> ur the writers..if that is the stigma or stereotype ur used to..

<He1> bottoming=feminizing? Not in this lifetime... ;)

<She10> Re: hustlers... even a show has done that- Homicide

<He2> It sure is, Host. It ought to be, 'cuz everyone has a right to live out his/her preferences.

<He3> u will make a bottom effeminate..

<He3> which of course is NOT true..

<She14> Scott Favor declares that if he kissed he would sprout little fairy wings and fly away. <snort>

<He3> i don't know why if u guys write slash and make ur characters gay..suddenly they cook,clean,etc..

<He1> of course, licking food off of someone can be an erotic experience... ;)

<He3> uh..is it ok to ask who is gay here besides me?

<She14> Well, Hep, I like to stick with the charater's traits. Jim cleans, Blair cooks.

<He1> I is... ;)

<She14> The show establishes that.

<He2> <--- m/gay

<He8> <--- m/gay too

<She14> Garibaldi from B5 is a hell of a good cook and will cook for his friends is a hot minute

<He3> well skinner to me looks like a housekeeper kinda dude..

He2 snorts at He3's last remark ;)

<He3> i think mulder's character screams possible homosexual..without changing one thing

<He3> lol

<She2> And cooks. I don't see him ording out all the time.

<He3> imean..hiring a housekeeper..

<She7> unless i wanted boiled hot dogs or something from a can, i doubt i would eat anything mulder cooked

Host still has that image of Skinner with a Dustbuster in one hand and a can of Pledge under another

<He2> He3.. I'm totally with you ref. Mulder's possible gayness.

<She14> Mulder flirts with EVERYONE male, female or alien...

<He8> Is anybody here doing a capture... cause I'd love to read what was said before I got here.

<Host> LOL, SHE7! That is kinda show canon.

<He3> i think if CC wanted to make mulder gay..he doesn't have to change one iota of his character

<Host> I am, Dark, and have been here from the beginning.

<He6> I'm going to post selected highlights (with names removed) to the lists

He2 thinks that TV Mulder doesn't really have a sexlife... so all options are open.

<He6> unless someone objects to the posting...

<He3> i am glad to see alot of safesex in the slassh..

<She13> I've seen Mulder identified as "omni-sexual" - I like that.

<She10> Without spoilering someone...

<She10> ... I heard something from a friend in regard to Mulder that makes sense to see im as a closeted gay

<He3> mulder is over 35,single,doesn'tdate,attractive,dressesnice,bestfriendfemale,

<Host> oh, good, that's something we haven't covered, He3! About safe sex in fic.

<He2> On the other hand, Mulder is a workaholic, no time for anything *private*

<He3> what Sentinel?

<He6> and there are references to Mulder's porno and phonesex stuff

<He3> but what KIND of porn?

<Host> I had feedback from someone that M/Sk shouldn't bother with a condom if they've been together for a year...kinda saw her point, but was wondering what people who know more than I think of that...

<He2> LOL

<He3> too bad..its such a risk for them to make Mulder bbisexual

<He3> outwardly..

<He1> don't need the 'safe' in the slash... I despise reading about condoms...

<He3> just seem him be asked out and he could say not..not now..but reject it..

<He3> WHAT?

<He3> NO SAFESEX?

<He1> why? it's fiction...

<She14> Slashfic is the safest sex around ;]

<He1> it's not health class...

<He3> so are movies, and books

<He6> Do you think shows like Sentinel pander to a gay audience? Implying a M/M relationship without actually admitting it?

<He2> Depends of the r/l influence of the story.

<He3> yes..but.. its going to be read..

<He1> so?

<She13> But people aren't reading to LEARN...

<She14> I don't think Sentinel is pandering

<He3> i think if ur dealing with ppl in the story who are meeting suddenly

<He3> for the firsttime..

<She13> Well, I take that back, I've learned a lot. <SHE2>

<He3> and having sex

<He2> A story that claims to be serious and realistic should have condoms handy, imo.-

<He3> and u do't have them use a condom..

<Host> Well, you also see lots of stories where they use condoms for anal sex, and then forget them for oral sex.

<He1> yeah, first time, stranger, then fine... but ...

<He3> there is still a debate about oralsex

<She13> It's more realistic for one-night-stands, true.

<He1> so is shooting people on screen... does that mean we all buy oozies?

<He3> face it ..some closted yung teen is gonna read

<He3> ur stories..

<She14> I think the whole dynamic is affected by the premise of the, and that it wasn't intentional

<He3> the message u give could save a life

<Host> Personally, I agree safe sex should be included...or a note saying "this does notinclude safe sex practices".

<He1> do we want to be safe? or do we want to risk our own lives?

<Host> Too many uninformed people probably reading slash, and thinking that's how it can/should be done, and then trying it out...

<She13> Naw, I *don't* think people gain any significant ideas or knowledge from slash.

<She13> It's a big world out there, and most people are in it. They don't need us to tell them.

<She2> I disagree. If you read something enough, some ideas are bound to take, sort to speak.

<He1> there's no excuse to be uninformed this day and age. Every radio, TV, everywhere you look it's being pushed...

<She13> The idea that we significantly affect people is kinda grandiose, imo.

<He3> wow He1 i am so sadden by ur attitude..

<He1> How about nearly every show on TV where they do not buckle their seat belts? Isn't this a dangerous thing to show people?

<He3> i guess..because i speak with ppl about safesex..

<He3> u be surprised how much they don't know..

<He3> just because ppl don't do it..doesn't mean we should not continue to teach

<He3> i think if out of 100..i save ONE life..

<He3> well..

<He3> that one person is important..

<He3> does it hurt ? i mean..it its only fictional characters

<He3> why not put a good message?

<He1> fine, then in the story somehow, you mention clean blood tests, and leave it there...

<Host> Well, if I wrote TV shows, I would take the responsibility for what I do there. JMHO, not saying others need to feel that way. It's my own conscience. ;^)

<He3> i think having the characters get tested is extremely good idea

<He3> i know 13yrolds that read the slashstories..

<He1> but no one is responsible for other people's choices, and how they handle their own life. The word can be put out, if the choose not to, then they have no one to blame... plenty of word out there, without it being in Fic...

<She14> a good example of dealing with this issue and working it into the story is Marag's "Morning After" Sentinel story

<He6> couldn't you always put a safe-sex message as part of your intro?

<He3> i have seen a writer put in intro that she beleives in safesex but will not include condoms in story

<She14> Blair waked up, hung over, takes a mental body inventory, catalogs certain tender spots and has a panic about the use of condoms because he can't remember the evening's activities.

<He5> Purely for the sake on hearing myself talk, I'll voice the opinion that I'm not convinced that an author of fiction has any particular responsibility to their readership, beyond producing a well-written story.

<He3> but that she says in reallife condoms are a must..etc..

<He2> He6, intriguing idea.

<Host> Yes, He6. And sometimes our characters are more than a bit self-destructive.

<She2> But really, I like the safe sex part of the story, am I wierd or what. It's part of sex these days and I like to see how people make it part of the whole sex act.

<He1> again, why? Everywhere you look, everything you buy, everything in existence is so full of disclaimers, etc., it's getting sickening...

She16 applauds He5

<He3> sorry i guess i am touchy about aids,

<He3> i have dead friends,sick friends

<Host> I think it's all what the author's conscience tells them.

<He1> no one in this society seems to want to be self-responsible... it's always someone elses fault for everything...

<He5> If that were the case, then we should be down on Bridges of Madison County for promoting infidelity, on Chicken Soup for the Soul for pap, and on TIME magazine for delivering little more that the print equivalent of media sound bites

<He3> i think this country is mess cause we don't take responsibiltiy for anything..

<He3> we put out..but never think of consequences..

<She7> but couldn't you make it funny or erotic and just enhance the story with the use of condoms

<She16> I personally HATE condems, and I find their use in stories very unappealing.

<He3> i hate condoms too..

<She16> And I don't read slash to be educated, I read to enjoy.

<He3> to me seeing condoms in a story is REALISTIC

<He3> this is the world we live in now..

<He3> when i read a story without condoms..

<He3> it sounds wierd

<Host> Well, IMO it may not ba a bad idea to be down on some culture that takes no responsibilty.

<He5> Condoms as realism is fair, ball, and I certainly don't dispute that, He3.

<He3> i always think.. damn mulder is so paranoid..he is gonna run and get tested

<He1> but I bet, that everyone here knows that you need them, right? did you learn the necessity for condoms in slash? didn't think so...

She14 says that "Morning After" mentions it in passing, treasts it as a matter of course and doesn't make a bit deal of it. That's a good way to go.

<She16> I don't like, um, crap, either. And though some say it's appearance or mention is realistic, I do NOT like hearing about it in a slash story.

<He5> "Bearing down on some culture" sounds a lot like the thin edge of the wedge, Host

<He3> ok..i don't read slash as porn

<He3> maybe thats it..

<He3> i don't read slash to j/o too..

<Host> But, He1, I have learned more about the proper use of condoms through reading and discussing slash.

<He1> slash is not porn...

<He1> there's not even a similarity...

<He3> i know when i watch porn..i like the noncondoms ones more..seems more exciting..

<He6> What is Slash? What purpose does it serve for you?

<She16> There's a big difference in j/o and enjoyment, He3.

<He3> but slash..as fiction..

<He3> i love reading slash..to me its like reading a book

<He3> and ALOT of good books..

<He3> use condoms in their stories

<He3> its a reality of this century now..

<He1> and a lot of good books don't.

<He3> i read alot of gay authors, gay themed ficition

<He3> most use condoms..

<He3> majority..

<He3> and i mean i READ alot

<She16> Most of us here do.

<He3> my worst vice..

<She16> Especially those of us who write...

<She16> Research is important to us.

<She2> I'm almost afraid to ask, but what is your thoughts on the use of lube in stories?

<Host> Are there any other questions people have they want to bring up?

<He3> lube is good :)

<She2> But is it necessary?

<She10> It is - if you include anal sex

<She16> I've heard one person say it's not always necessary, but I cant imagine why not.

<She2> Personally, I cringe when I read a story that has anal sex and no lube.

She16 shudders

<Host> No Vaseline (I learned that from slash) ;^)

She10 nods

<He1> well, again, if you must use condoms...

Host shudders

<He1> then no vaseline...

<He1> has to be water-based...

<Host> Yes.

<He3> in ur world He1there is no aids?

<He3> is that it?

<He2> She2, I agree on the lube.

He6 changes topic to "A little Dab'l Do Ya"

<He3> jim and blair are aids immune?

<He3> i don't know..i never seen Sentinel

<Host> Good idea, guys. This would maybe be a good thing to write about on the lists. ;^)

<She2> So is precum ever enough?

<She16> Writers can write whatever they prefer. Readers can chose to read or not.

<He3> not always She2..

<He3> heheh lube is good

<Host> Or spit as lube? (I say, no.)

<He3> yuck i hate spit

<He3> so gross

<He3> and full of germs

Host nods

<He1> spit? hmmm... you'd need lots and lots and lots and lots and lots...

<He1> gallons... ;)

<Host> LOL! But I've seen a lot of stories where that's it!

She1 waves bye too

<He2> Lube and lube... yeppers

<He3> its gross ..i seen it too..

<He3> mulder asking krycek to spit in his hand..

<He3> yuck

<He2> ack

<He2> <on both> ;)

<He1> I've even read a story using mayonaise <sp?), sorry... no way on that one... ;)

<He6> why does that remind me of Bill the Cat?

<She10> The only place you can avoid using lube is in alien sex

<He3> the worst or i should say funniest story is that u guys make them carrying lube

<She2> So lube is a necessity - no spit, no precum

<He3> in their pockets

<He3> ???

<She7> you mean your willing to play tonsil hockey, but spit is a bad thing?

<He3> was is that?

<He3> what is that?

<He3> carrying lube around?

<He3> lol

<He1> I'd think precum would be ok, if a lot... ;)

<She2> Hold the mayo?

<He1> sure... carry a tube of lube. ;)

<He3> kissing is different than spitting..

<He1> the lubetube... ;)

<He3> i am yet to carry KY in my pocket

<He3> lol

<He1> like an American Express card, never leave home without it... ;)

<He3> i guess i am in trouble if i meet alex k

<He3> it will have to be spit

<He3> lol

<He6> How many here have written a story?

<She16> I thought you'd given that up....

<He3> i written two actually :) but only uh three of my friends read it

Host hangs head at revelation of unhealthy eating habits

<He6> what was the pairing He3?

<She16> I've heard of funny brownies, but not Pot Tarts. <SHE2>

<He3> well one story was an actual birthday gift for a friend..

<He3> it was him and mulder

<He3> i wanna write more..but i feel so insecure compared to u geniuses

<He1> those pot tarts, are they silverstone or teflon?

<He1> ;)

<She2> Do people here write under different names or the ones that they use here?

<He6> Do you have any questions, She14?

<She14> I always have questions, He6.

<She14> :)

<Host> I write as Host, but have two other pseudonyms.

<He3> i am sorry SEntinel ,i hope we haven't started in the wrong foot..

<She14> I don't. I can't even think of a good nick to use. :)

<He3> i am yung.. what do i know?

She10 writes under her real first name

<He1> well, not really... we'll just have to agree to disagree I guess. ;) On 2 things. ;)

<She7> I write under SHE7!

He2 still struggles with his muses

<He3> i know i get carried away when it comes to hiv

<He6> what's your fandom/pairing She10?

<He3> its affected my world soo much..

<He3> its hard..but ur right Sent..

She14 slashes everyone. :)

<She10> TS and Profiler (mostly)

<He3> lets agree to disagree

<He6> How long have y'all been reading slash?

<She16> What name do you write under, He1?

<She2> He8 what fandom do you write in?

She15 is working on her first story

<She7> been reading it about 10 years

<She14> I've been reading slash for about 5 years.

<He8> I write P/K but I'll read just about anything.

<She10> About a year, I guess

<Host> We have quite a variety on that, He6! From, what, 10 years to 1 year. Any less/more than that?

<She16> P/K!!!

<He2> on and off, He6 (since Kirk/Spock)

She16 does more happy dancing

<He3> me ..a few months

<She14> But when I was 9yrs old I know Kirk/Spock were in love and I wrote stories about it.

<She14> :)

<He3> 9?

<He3> how old are u She14?

<He1> me about 1 1/2 years... that's it... discovered it through Sentinel... now playing catchup with k/s zines...

<He8> What do you write She16?

<She16> She14, have you heard Bern's tales of when she was 5? <SHE2>

<She14> Old. :)

<She16> I've written M/K, so far. Working on a Sen.

<He1> I've known K&S were in love since September of 1966... I watched it as it originally aired and ever since. ;)

<Host> Isn't that cool? How many of us "invented" slash before we knew it existed elsewhere?

<She16> And an AU P/K sorta thing.

She14 started out writing VampChron slash

<He8> Under what name?

<She14> No, She16, haven't heard.

<She16> Under SHE16. <SHE2>

<He3> i love lestat and louis :)

<He3> they were my first slash stories..

<He8> Oh, I'll have to check my archives!

<He2> He3, movie-based Lestat and Louis?

She14 is the co-author of Memnoch the Unfinished Spec and a few others

<She14> Nope. Books based.

<Host> Oh, since we're talking stories, we've been wanting to get more focused discussions of stories going on in here...may start planning those in a more organized manner. Would you folks like that?

<Host> Like, to pick out a story, invite the author, etc.?

<She16> Focused chat can be good. <SHE2>

<He3> ohmygod..yeah She14

<He3> i love that story

She14 blushes

<He3> ur blushing..i am blushing..

<He3> wow i feel so honored..

<He3> ur great..

She14 is under death threats to finish it, but lost the co-writer who was doing the Gabrielle part

She14 waits for more Homicide slash

<She10> Homicide: I only heard of some in fanzines yet and I've read a Xover

<She14> Only crossover's so far!

<He6> Fan Fiction on the Net is a web directory for all sorts of Fan Fiction

She10 is working on one

She10 is thinking of slashing Mike and Meldrick <eg>

<He3> i get confused if i try to read slash about characters i have no idea who they are..

<Host> I could go for an ER/XF crossover.

<She17> the bodice pper

<She10> With Bayliss, I'm sure there will be a lot of slash out there soon.

<He3> i like the xover with highlander /xfiles..

<He3> although i never seen the highlander show..

<He3> my mom is hooked on it though..

<Host> Oh, I just saw the new topic...cool.

<She17> yes, I did and some stuff is on its way

<She14> season 5 of HL blows chunks though

<She14> <bleh>

She14 waits paitently for Methos

<She2> 5,000 years of experience.

<Host> Oh, good, I was wondering if anyone saw me.

<She2> Yum.

<He3> a relief

<He9> DC is the pits around this time of day!!:::grins:::

<She17> Hey - I'm new to all ths stuff - have only been on irc abut 10 times in my life - but have just met with PW in London. Don't think that I can give anything that you guys don't know already but if its any help give me a shout

<She16> Interview?

<She15> you did what?

<Host> anyone want to take that question? Or is it too personal?

<She16> Bet she was thrilled. <SHE2>

<She14> If I ever get to meet him, I'm going to ask him if he remembers She12! LOL!

<She17> well She14 he will remember her now

<She16> He remembers the 'toes', for sure.

<She14> What'd she do this time?!

<She16> He remembered her before.

<He1> coming out? got a 'now tell us something we don't know' type reaction... or non-reaction, however you want to look at it. ;)

Host is confused abotu what everyone is talking about<She2> - got lost here.

<She17> we didn't talk about toes. I was in professional mode - boring

<He6> what's your question, She14?

<She17> ask away She14

<She14> It's about looks.

<She17> what about them?

<She14> I have a friend who won't read Skinner slash because he's bald!

<He1> well, I'm looking at you, She14. :)

<She14> Or Senslash because she doesn't think Blair is cute.

<Host> Yeah...I've had a lot of reaction like "What do you see in Skinner?"

<He6> Looks can be deceiving, She14, as with the Methos comments. At first people didn't find him all that attractive...

<She17> i know I shouldn't ask but why is she off bald men?

<She16> How shallow. <sniffing in a superior way> <SHE2>

<She14> I say so what if neither them look like GQ poster boys, that doesn't mean they shouldn't get any action!

<Host> A lot of younger people just see him as too old.

<He1> shallow... definately...

<He1> Like I think both guys in Sen are HOT. ;)

<She16> My hubby's hair is beginning to thin - he still rocks. <bg>

<He6> But everyone has different tastes.

<Host> I think Blair is cute!

<He6> some people are really into CSM slash.

<She14> It's not a prob for me, but I wonder about it... are looks that important in the gay male scene?

<She17> my hubby's hair has almost disappeared, but wow does he rock and rroll

<He1> both studmuffins, on Sen, that is.. ;) I see all 3 xfiles main men are nice looking in my book... but I don't do XFanFic... ;)

She7 waves goodbye to everyone

<She14> I love Skinner's head. I have the official head buffing cloth :)

<He1> some like Picard's looks, some don't... just personal taste I guess. ;) I don't mind bald...

<He1> and one look at Skinner in briefs... oh yeah. ;)

<She16> Jim is a real beefcake type, lovely.

<She16> And Blair's hair.... <sigh>

She14 laughs

<Host> Looks - it varies a lot with readers how important that is. For me, it's the personality of a person that makes them attractive. Really!!

Host knows I'm always going on about looks...

<She14> I just think the average joe types deserve hot sex too...

<She14> :)

<She16> It's *people* I'm attracted to, too...

<Host> I agree, She14!

<He6> don't judge a book by it's cover?

<She17> couldn't agree more She14_

<She14> She11e here.

<He2> lagging probs... when you read THIS please type XXX

<He1> I was stunned when Sk showed off his briefs... since seeing him in a suit for years, then suddenly, wham. ;)

<

<She14> Hey, I screamed the first time he came out from behind the desk without his jacket

<She14> what a bod. :)

<She17> Have to go guys - catch you later, love She17

<She14> He has nice eyes too, and a great growly voice :)

<Host> Oh, yeah, She14!

She14 has to go too but is having too much fun

<She14> I had to do the mini rant about the looks thing. It bugs me. :)

<Host> Now, at first, I didn't go for Skinner. Now...well, I prefer Mulder, but Skinner's very attractive to me; ever since "Avatar".

<Host> LOL! You little historian, you!

He1 thinking of starting yet another mailing list... doesn't seem to be one now.. :(

<She14> who in here hasn't read The Faraday Cage?

<She14> :)

<Host> She13 follows me around with my past indiscretions.

<She14> Skinner and Jim <pant>

He6 hasn't read that

She16 giggles

<Host> Oh, God, He6...let's leave it in the past. ;^)

<She14> not explicit but REALLY GOOD

<She16> Faraday Cage?

<He6> who wrote Faraday Cage?

<She14> that's it.

<She2> It was great Host. You and He2 and He6 did a great job getting everyone here!

<She2> Applause

She18 has left IRC

<Host> Thanks, She2! And thank you with some great questions/observations!

 

The end. 

 

Return to the Logs Archive