Author name: Bertie
Email:
bertina1967@cs.com
Title: The morning after
Series: Possibilities series, Chapter 3
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: M/Sk
Category: PWP
Spoilers/warnings: no spoilers/major schmoop alert, WIP
Summary: More Skinner and Mulder in bed.
Note: This chapter is dedicated to my beta readers the Goddess Michele and Jo B. 
 

Mulder rose in the night to use the bathroom. The sweet ache in his ass was just right--he didn't want it to go away too soon. He thought briefly of Alex and wondered if he was at home, then hoped that he wasn't, thinking that was all he needed, Alex brooding over when he would come home. Mulder sighed, then smiled when he remembered the big burly AD lying in the next room waiting for him. The AD wouldn't push him away as much as Alex did after he returned from his many nightly sojourns. He was still grinning when he left the bathroom and snuggled up against the large bulk in the bed. Skinner pressed Mulder close to him and the agent felt a rare but thoroughly welcome warm joy spread through him. He easily drifted back to sleep.

When he awoke, there was sunlight glinting from the window. Skinner was still asleep and his large arm was thrown over Mulder. Mulder picked up the beefy hand and started nibbling on it, while he ran his hands up and down the hairs covering the other man's arm.

Skinner mumbled in a sleepy voice, "Is that your way of asking for another round?"

Mulder smiled. "Wouldn't mind it at all."

Skinner turned to look at Mulder's smiling face and decided he wanted a part of that. He kissed Mulder gently then said, "Sure you think this old man's good for it?"

Mulder's hand snaked down to grasp at the slow-rising erection. "I think so."

"I think so too."

He suddenly grabbed his agent forcefully and began kissing and caressing every part of him. Mulder lay still, panting and quivering with desire, letting the larger man have all the control.

But when Skinner's tongue began lapping at the head of his penis, Mulder whined, "It hurts."

Skinner stopped immediately. "What?"

"My cock hurts. It can't take any more pleasing. It thinks its on vacation."

Skinner snorted. "Right. Turn around, boy."

Mulder obliged and tucked his legs under him, liking this position. He nearly cried out when he felt Skinner's thick finger caress over his anus.

"You sure this is what you want?" Skinner's voice was low and husky.

"Oh, yeah," Mulder mumbled into the pillow.

Mulder gasped when he felt a slick finger slide into him. Then another was added, preparing him. By the third finger, Mulder was pushing back into the thrusting hand, wanting more.

"C'mon give it to me," he gasped out, wanting to feel Skinner's cock in him. He heard the plastic being ripped open, then felt the tip resting on his opening. He groaned out, "Sometime today!"

With that, the AD pushed straight into Mulder. The younger man tensed up at

the pain but was immediately distracted by Skinner's cock brushing slowly over his prostate.

"Oh yeah, like that."

In no time Skinner was thrusting into his agent, caressing his back, soothing him.

"You have a very sweet ass, Mulder."

Mulder couldn't have cared less; he was awash in sensation, hips bucking convulsively, matching Skinner thrust for thrust, groaning out insensibly. Skinner grabbed Mulder's bouncing hips for leverage and to

steady himself.

"Not so fast, my boy."

With that Skinner leaned forward, resting some of his weight onto Mulder. He reached around and grasped Mulder's cock and slowly jerked him as he thrust using only his hips and ass. Mulder was gasping for breath, loving the feel of the larger man's weight on him. The AD's other hand came around and began pinching and pulling on a very tight nipple. Mulder cried out, "Fuck, yess!"

Mulder's anal muscles gripped Skinner's thrusting cock as he came all over his chest, the bed and Skinner's hand. Skinner thrust a few more times before he cried out his own release, then fell like an unstrung puppet on to the younger man. After a moment to catch his breath, he pulled away, letting Mulder breathe a little easier.

"That was amazing," Mulder managed, still breathing quickly.

The older man sat up and groaned, "Maybe I am getting too old for this." He pulled off the condom and sighed, "Let's take a shower and then eat."

Mulder rose a little stiffly and smiled. "Come on, old man. I'll wash your back for you."

"Old man? I think I can manage to rough you up, boy."

Mulder grinned. "Oh no, you need to save your energy for later."

Skinner returned the grin. "OK."

He rose and pulled Mulder against him, kissing him soundly. Mulder wrapped his arms around the big man and sighed in contentment.

They took a thorough shower, having fun washing each other's bodies then Skinner pulled Mulder to him and whispered, "Maybe later you can do me."

Mulder stared into the AD's sincere brown eyes. "You really want me to fuck you?"

"Oh yeah."

Mulder's heart skipped a beat. Alex never would have suggested that Mulder fuck him.

After the shower they pulled on some sweats, Skinner letting Mulder borrow an old pair of his. He laughed at the way they practically fell off Mulder.

"What do you like, Mulder?"

"Anything you got, Walter."

"I meant breakfast."

"Oh, I usually don't eat breakfast. Juice and toast will do me."

Skinner shook his head.

"Uh-uh, I am going to make you a typical Skinner breakfast--the whole thing--grits, eggs and sausage."

"Ugh, I don't think my arteries can take that."

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you need to carb out, especially you with your frenetic energy."

"All those carbs will slow me down."

"That's good, then I can catch up to you."

Mulder sighed. "Ok Chef. Cook away."

Mulder watched fascinated while his boss cooked breakfast. He knew he would pay for indulging his appetite to this extreme, and he silently decided that he would simply not eat anything afterwards. He watched as Skinner ate his breakfast with enthusiasm, then slowly ate some of the grits himself and as little of the eggs and sausage as he could not wanting to appear ungrateful, but knowing that his body was simply not used to this sort of food.

"You trying to fatten me up?"

"Oh yes, all the better to eat you."

Mulder grinned. "Why didn't you say so."

"C'mere."

"Yes'm'boss."

Skinner pulled his chair out so Mulder could sit comfortably in his lap. Mulder straddled Skinner's lap, their crotches lined up perfectly. When he attached his lips to Skinner's, they practically slid off.

"You're greasy." He complained good-naturedly.

"Good, no need for lube."

"Oh, no you don't- anyway I get to top you this time."

Walter made a play for Mulder's neck while the younger man slid out of Skinner's arms to grab a paper towel.

"Let me clean your face like a good little boy."

Walter laughed.

"I haven't had my face washed since I was in grade school, Mulder."

"Well, no time like the present to get reacquainted with old customs."

Skinner sat still as Mulder wiped his mouth, enjoying the feel of his lover's fingers brushing across his mouth. Mulder leaned forward and kissed the now properly cleaned lips, moistening them with his tongue, still tasting something wild and smoky on them and deciding he liked it.

"Much better."

"Now come back here where you belong." The surly growl which usually had Mulder cowed in the office only made him grin in the kitchen.

"'Kay"

Mulder re-straddled Skinner's lap and they kissed until they had to pull apart to breathe.

Skinner's hands grasped Mulder's ass and groaned, "I think we need to take this upstairs. I am much too old to do this in the kitchen."

Mulder kissed Skinner's neck and sighed. "OK, old man, but you have to catch me."

With that Mulder leaped off Skinner's lap and proceeded to run up the stairs to Skinner's bedroom. Halfway up the stairs, the oversized sweats started to fall from the jogging motion and he nearly tripped and fell on his face, just catching himself in time.

"Fuck."

Walter laughed and slapped Mulder's rear, which was temptingly thrust out of the sweats.

"Carbs aren't the only thing slowing you down, I see."

Mulder stood up as dignified as he could and pulled up his sweats.

"No fair! I didn't know I was going to spend the night, otherwise I'd have brought my own sweats." He quickly glanced down at himself, then gave Skinner a non-plussed look that made the other man laugh.

"See, now no wood- you're gonna have to work extra hard to bring me back up, big boy."

Skinner stepped up to Mulder; their mouths lined up closely.

"Oh, I think that won't be too hard, agent."

He pressed his lips to Mulder's and thrust his tongue in. Mulder pulled away a moment later and gasped, "I'm not that easy."

Skinner laughed. "Uh huh. That's why your face is flushed, your pupils are dilated and you're lips are swollen."

"Hey, I 'm not the one who's made of iron, Slugger."

"Where'd you find out about my boxing name?"

"Oops."

Mulder ran up the rest of the stairs, clutching his sweats tightly.

"Get back here."

"I told you to catch me."

Skinner sighed. Refusing to run, he walked up the steps slowly. When he entered his bedroom he found Mulder sprawled out in all his naked glory on the bed.

"No sweats to trip on."

"I see."

"So, whatcha--"

Skinner leaped down on top of Mulder.

"Ah!" Mulder cried out as 200 pounds of prime beef fell on top of him.

"I caught you."

Mulder laughed. "Yeah, I can't move, you probably broke some bones, punctured some major organs..."

"Keep that up and I think I might go for it."

"...flattened my lungs out..."

A tongue thrusting down his throat rudely interrupted Mulder's tirade, and he didn't mind a bit.

"I think you're seriously trying to kill me," Mulder managed to gasp out when he pulled away.

"No, I just want you pliant so you won't run away from me."

"I don't think that's possible...could you, er, move please?"

"I'll think about it."

Skinner's mouth trailed down and started half biting, half-sucking on Mulder's neck.

"Oh god! You're marking me aren't you?"

"You're mine, Mulder. All mine." His tone of voice made Mulder shiver.

'Great all I need is something for Alex to see,' Mulder groaned to himself.

"Hey I think it's my turn to explore," Mulder said aloud.

"Your birthday was yesterday."

"And your point is?"

Skinner reluctantly pulled away and lay flat beside Mulder. With a wriggle, Mulder lay fully on top of Skinner.

"Now see how you like it."

"I like it just fine, Mulder."

Mulder bounced and Skinner "oomphed" as his lover knocked the breath out of him. With a loud smack, Skinner's hand landed on Mulder's bare bottom.

"Keep still," growled Skinner.

"Mmm, I love it when you growl like that."

They kissed, and for awhile Mulder lay still until his hands ached to explore, and he stroked them up and down Skinner's muscular chest, tweaking the nipples until Skinner groaned against Mulder's lips, then his mouth took over and Skinner was arching his back into the pleasure. Skinner ran his hands through Mulder's hair, loving the silky feel of it. His hands followed Mulder's head as he continued his oral exploring downward. When Mulder's mouth touched the base of the AD's cock, Mulder felt Skinner's breath begin to hitch. Mulder nuzzled with his nose at the hair. Mulder loved every bit of Skinner's hairy body. He wanted to explore it for hours and not miss out on a single hair. Skinner pushed at Mulder's head, telling him non-verbally to move on. Mulder sighed, his warm breath sending a shiver of delight straight down Skinner's cock. Mulder followed that shiver up the heavy cock to the leaking head and swallowed it down as best he could.

Skinner groaned out, "'Bout time!"

Mulder ignored him and continued tasting, licking and sucking. Skinner felt like he was being mauled by a rambunctious tiger that wanted to play with its food before devouring it. Mulder pulled off abruptly and Skinner nearly bellowed in agony. Mulder's tongue found Skinner's balls and began to spend endless time there while Skinner's hands gripped the sheet in frustrated desire.

"Mulder..." he gasped out, trying to convey his impeding orgasm. Mulder reluctantly moved southward from the tasty, hairy balls down the perineum to the crack that lead to Skinner's hole.

"W-wait, Mulder, don't you--"

Mulder's tongue thrust into Skinner's hole, tasting every bit of Skinner his tongue could get to.

"I think now is the time for some lube," Skinner groaned.

Mulder moved away and went in search of the lube and a condom. Items found, he turned back to the bed, looked down at the amazingly taut body of his boss and nearly dropped everything.

"Oh god, Walter. You look so fucking hot!"

Skinner managed a slight smile. "You're not so bad yourself."

"I think I need to take a picture."

"Oh no you don't, agent, get over here and finish what you started!"

With a smirk, Mulder replied, "Yes, sir!"

Lubing his fingers well, he softly caressed the outside of Skinner's puckered hole. Skinner began to relax a bit. He was not about to tell Mulder that he was a virgin. A 46-year-old virgin never reveals such things.

"Oh Walter, you're so tight. It's going to be s-o-o good!"

Mulder was careful not to touch Skinner's prostate, knowing how close Skinner was. When the first finger breached his anus, Skinner winced and Mulder sighed out, "Relax, big guy, it only hurts a little bit."

"Yeah right," mumbled Skinner under his breath. Mulder distracted Skinner by kissing his hairy leg. Skinner knew whom the distraction was for; it was as much for Mulder's benefit as his own. Mulder's tongue ran straight down the hairy leg to where his fingers were thrusting in and out of Skinner's hole. He pulled out of Skinner and grabbed the bit of plastic and ripped it open with his teeth.

Skinner then remembered how long Mulder was when fully aroused and nearly leapt off the bed when he felt the gloved end of Mulder's cock against his hole. Mulder's hands ran up and down Skinner's thighs and pushed the big AD's legs up against his body. Skinner grabbed his legs and held himself.

Mulder went very slow, sensing the tenseness in the big man. Skinner grunted when Mulder pushed himself all the way inside, loving the tight hold that Skinner's body had on his cock. He desperately wanted to thrust but he steeled himself to go slow, allowing Skinner to adjust to being filled. Mulder saw that Skinner's cock had deflated a little so he ran his cock against Skinner's prostate in a way he knew he liked himself as he slowly edged back out and Skinner moaned.

"Oh god, I forgot about that!"

"You like that?"

"Oh yes."

Mulder entered again slowly, until Skinner seemed looser, then he pulled out a little faster and rushed back in harder. Skinner began to groan with each thrust and Mulder began to pant, loving to thrust in and out of the tight heat.

In no time at all the only sounds were Skinner's grunts, Mulder's pants and the slap of the younger man's balls against the older man's flesh. Mulder grabbed Skinner's cock and began to pump it as he sensed his nearness to ejaculation, wanting the AD to cum first. With just the right angle Mulder thrust hard against the big man's prostate and sent him crying out his release, squirting all over Mulder's hand and his own chest. When the big man's muscles clamped down on Mulder's cock, he cried out, "Oh shit!"

The tight grip on his cock was threatening to squeeze his cock flat, he thought, but he felt himself cum in the condom. With relief, he fell flat on top of Skinner who lay panting, trying to catch his breath. Skinner wrapped his arms around the panting Mulder, pressed his lips to his sweaty brow and whispered, "That was one hell of a ride, Mulder."

Mulder smiled and just lay in a post-coital daze, waiting to get his strength back. He couldn't help but think of Alex and what amazing sex they could have if Alex wasn't always insisting on being the top. Then he dismissed Alex from his thoughts, not wanting to ruin his fuck high, and dropped off into a light slumber, feeling his lover's breathing deepen under him as he did the same.

Continued in Chapter 4