Author name: Bertie
Email:
bertina1967@cs.com
Title: Alex's Story
Series: Possibilities, Chapter 4
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: M/K
Category: Oh no! I have stumbled on to a plot! How'd I do that?
Spoilers/warnings: No spoilers/WIP, some angst
Summary: We learn a little more of why Mulder cheated on Krycek. 

Alex sighed, waiting to hear from Mulder in their apartment. Alex had just returned from Rico's apartment late on Saturday. He was tired and wanted to hold and be held by his Fox, but he wasn't home nor had he left a message. Usually his lover left a message when he was called out of town suddenly, so where was he? Mulder did not have a pager and had left his cell phone in the apartment. He wanted to leave if Fox wasn't going to be here this weekend, but damned if he was going to take a chance on missing his lover if Fox appeared out of the blue in the next hour, next day, next week. He sighed again.

"Fuck this!" he groaned to himself. But he stayed. He wondered if Fox didn't have a death wish the way he would run off without backup, without leaving messages. Usually he had his cell phone and now Alex was worried.

"Would Rico try something?" he thought but then shook his head, surely not. Whenever Alex came to him, even if it was only for half a day, Rico seemed to appreciate him more and didn't threaten him or seem unduly concerned by Alex's boyfriend--lover? Who was the boyfriend and who was the lover? He'd known Rico only a year longer than he'd known Mulder, though he had heard of Mulder by reputation and by CSM's obsessive notions of him long before he met him. He loved Mulder, but knew he had something good with Rico. Rico had an amputated right arm and had helped Alex with his phantom pain and exercises. That was part of the reason Alex rarely spoke to Mulder about it. He hated talking to Rico about Mulder and Mulder about Rico. He wanted to keep them separate.

He had become Mulder's boyfriend after arriving back from Russia. It almost seemed unbelievable, that the one time Mulder had looked at him with something other than hatred was when he came back with his arm amputated. Mulder looked guilty and Alex knew that guilt was a thin line away from actually caring about him.

One night Alex tested that theory out. He broke into Mulder's apartment and waited for him. Luckily he didn't have long to wait. Mulder was tired, but was on a high, having just come back from a fast one-on-one game with a neighbor. He came inside whistling and upbeat, tossing his basketball. Alex couldn't have timed it better.

"Mulder," he breathed. Mulder had looked over at Alex sitting on his couch.

"Hey Alex, got some special reason for being here?" He didn't seem angry or even upset at all. Alex's heart soared; he might get something after all.

"No, not unless you count having a little one-on-one action here special."

He rose and looked straight into Mulder's eyes. Mulder didn't even blink; he reached over and pressed his lips to Alex's. Alex was shocked; he certainly didn't think Mulder was interested. He kissed him back after a moment thrusting his tongue tentatively into Mulder's mouth, tasting him.

From that day on, they spent every night together when Mulder was home. But it wasn't long after that Mulder became aware that Alex was with another. He would come in with bite marks on his neck, sometimes on his ass and nipples and there was even one time when Alex couldn't sit or lay on his ass for two days. Mulder didn't say a word and Alex didn't volunteer any information. Mulder had insisted on condoms every time they had anal or oral sex and Alex hated that. He also didn't like Mulder topping him. Mulder couldn't understand this but he didn't argue with Alex about it. What Mulder didn't know was that Rico always topped Alex and sometimes he was sore from Rico's use of him. He never spoke of it to Mulder but Mulder knew that Alex was holding something back from him. This lack of communication was part of the reason Mulder was looking elsewhere for company. They never spoke of exclusivity and clearly Alex wasn't exclusive.

Alex knew the very next day that Mulder was with someone else. That was why Mulder had left his cell phone and why he didn't leave a note. That infuriated Alex most of all. He could have at least left a message; he didn't necessarily have to tell him who he was with. Alex began to wonder who it was that Mulder had seen fit to run off with and not even leave Alex a note.

Someone at work? Scully? Alex couldn't believe Mulder would have had the guts to try and - he paused that thought. Maybe it was something personal with Scully and that was why Mulder hadn't left a message. He knew Mulder had told Scully that he was in a relationship with someone but did not tell Scully who it was or that it was a man. Maybe one of her family was ill or something and Mulder knew how sensitive the topic was about Scully's sister. Alex hadn't even tried to provide an explanation for either of the killings and Mulder didn't ask.

Alex had no alternative but to sit and stew, upset and unsure about what was going on with Mulder. Luckily Rico had not needed him this weekend, but Alex knew next week he would have to pay Rico a visit to relieve any hard feelings. Rico was aware that he was with Mulder. Alex was sure that was the only reason Rico hadn't even tried to do something about Alex's other relationship. Mulder was off limits.

Sex with Rico wasn't bad; it was just that Rico was always the top. Rico had started some B&D games, which Alex attributed to some sort of punishment for his being with Mulder, though Alex found himself enjoying it the more they got into it. Alex had especially found spanking highly erotic and it was the best just before an all night fuck session. Rico was a good top, which was a major turn on for Alex. He was a few inches taller than Alex, had long thick blond hair that reached his shoulders and had the body of a professional weight lifter. He wasn't overly large but large enough to spike Alex's curiosity the first time Rico was "given" Alex. His reputation had preceded him before Alex met him. He had been used for a few assassinations but since one assassination attempt caused the loss of his right arm, Rico was used mostly for information gathering and training some of the more "reluctant recruits."

Rico fell head over heels when he was given Alex. Alex was beautiful and the fact he was an amputee like himself was even better. He was also an easy lover. He never complained about anything Rico wanted to try and even gave some of his own suggestions that Rico was more than willing to try as well. Alex wasn't about to ruffle Rico's feathers, especially not since he had started seeing Mulder. It was no secret but Alex did his best not to flaunt it in front of Rico.

Rico had no qualms about showing off his skills as Alex's top to Mulder, though. The longer Mulder was with Alex, the more and more aggressive and possessive of Alex Rico was becoming. Rico would always send someone else on a job so he could spend more time with Alex. He had his own gaggle of boys that he sent to do odd jobs which Alex had no clue about and sometimes he worried that Rico was getting those boys to spy on Mulder. Alex started checking the apartment regularly for bugs when Mulder wasn't home. He hadn't found anything yet, but he knew better than to leave anything to chance. He knew the minute Mulder came home he was going to have a long talk with him about leaving messages. Alex normally would have gotten completely drunk and wailed on Mulder the minute he came in, but Rico had totally eschewed alcohol and insisted Alex do the same. That was the hardest habit to break.

About 9pm the door opened and Mulder stepped into his apartment. Alex was on the couch looking at him.

"Fuck," Alex said resignedly. It was obvious that Mulder wasn't with Scully this weekend. Mulder didn't even try to mask it. He had stubble burn on his cheeks, his lips were slightly swollen and his cheeks were flushed. He had either been in a major fight or had been in an amazing encounter with someone this weekend. Alex knew it wasn't a fight. Mulder blushed furiously when Alex moved closer to him.

"Fox, are you trying to punish me?"

"What?"

"Who've you been with for the past 2 days?"

"I'm not telling you that, Alex."

"You *are* punishing me."

Mulder sighed. "Alex, I love you, but we certainly haven't discussed exclusivity and unless and until we do, I'm going to do what I want, when I want."

"Fox, I love you too. You know that my job is dangerous and I have to do what I have to do to get by."

"Is that what all those love bites were-things you have to endure to get by?"

Alex sighed. "I'm not discussing that with you."

"Then don't expect answers about what happened to me this weekend."

"You are punishing me."

Mulder just shook his head and went to their room. Alex followed.

"Could you at least tell me if you plan to see this man any more?"

"Yes, Alex, I plan to see him next weekend."

Alex hung his head and let out a pitiful sigh. "You're in love with him."

"Yes, Alex, I am. I can speak to him about anything and he doesn't hold anything back from me."

"Do you love him more than me?"

Mulder shook his head. "No Alex, you're my first male lover, I'll always love you. He and I have just started a relationship. Who knows, next weekend could end in disaster, but I am not about to quit on something that's just begun."

Mulder began taking his clothes off as if nothing had happened, nothing had changed. Alex watched, curious to see if this other man had left marks on Mulder as Rico left marks on him. There was a slight red mark on Mulder's neck, that was it. It was also below the shirt line.

"Someone cautious," thought Alex immediately. "A coworker! Hmm..."

Alex took his own clothes off and lay beside Mulder. He turned to look over at Mulder; Mulder turned and pressed his head to Alex's chest.

"If you want, I wouldn't mind..."

Alex snorted. "So that's it, you're a little slut who can't get enough? I thought that was me!"

Mulder just lifted his head and kissed Alex softly.

"Make love to me Alex," he murmured huskily.

Alex thought, "How in the hell can I refuse him?"

Alex kissed down Mulder's cheek and neck, nuzzling gently and pressing Mulder to him. His hand went down to Mulder's ass and cupped it. Mulder sighed and pressed himself closer to Alex, lifting his leg and laying it over Alex's so he could have better access. He pressed his fingers into Mulder's crease and caressed softly over the hole. His finger slid into Mulder easily.

"That guy must be as big as a horse!" thought Alex. "No wonder Mulder wants him. Maybe I wanna meet him..." He let that last thought trail off as he went in search of lube.

He quickly found it and handed it to Mulder who opened it and poured some on Alex's fingers then on his own palms. He took Alex's cock in his hands and began to stroke it to a full erection while smoothing the slick up and down. Alex pulled Mulder to him and pressed his lips to the other man's, softly, tenderly and Mulder began to shiver. He could never get enough of Alex as gentle lover. Mulder lay down on his back and spread his legs for his young lover, laying his hips on a couple of pillows to help lift his ass. Alex's slick fingers caressed Mulder's anus open and he quickly prepared him. Mulder began to sigh and moan when Alex's fingers touched his prostate. Mulder found a condom on the bedside table and opened it with his teeth. He sat up and proceeded to sheath Alex's rampant cock with the condom using his mouth. He had done this many times with Alex and it never failed to impress his younger lover.

Alex refused to do so with Rico. He was quite proficient at gloving Rico's dick with his one hand. Rico was the practical amputee, preferring not to rely on a prosthesis to accomplish any task. He taught Alex well. Alex rarely wore his prosthesis except when he knew he would be out a lot in public. That was one thing Rico hadn't been able to instill into Alex, that he wasn't less of a man because he had only one arm. Alex hated to be stared at and hated not knowing if it was because of his amputated arm. He would wear it to his car and when he drove, except when he was going to Rico's. Rico always punished Alex for bringing the prosthesis with him. Though sometimes Alex liked Rico's methods of punishment. Rico quickly caught on and found some very upsetting punishments that Alex did his best to avoid. Being gagged and bound in a dark place was definitely not a turn on for Alex.

Alex shook himself from those memories and leaned down to lay fully on top of Mulder. He kissed him softly, gently, then began to thrust his tongue deeply into Mulder's pliant mouth, showing his older lover how his cock would thrust into him. Mulder moaned against Alex's mouth as his fingers guided his cock into Mulder's loose and slick hole. Mulder wanted to scream for Alex to go faster but he knew it would be useless. Alex wanted to slowly fuck him into oblivion, hoping to erase Mulder's other lover from his mind and from his body. Mulder knew that would be impossible, but he certainly didn't say so to Alex.

Mulder's mind slowly splintered into nothing but shards of pleasure as Alex expertly caressed his prostate. He was panting, sweating and gasping when Alex's mouth trailed down to suckle on a diamond hard nipple. Alex's fingers caressed the other one, gently at first then began to pinch it until Mulder's back arched upwards, lifting his hips to just the perfect angle for Alex to pound efficiently onto the older man's prostate. Mulder cried out as Alex's finger trailed down to capture Mulder's cock trapped between them. With amazing strength that always left Mulder wondering, Alex put all his weight on his stump as he proceeded to pump his lover efficiently with his right hand and continued pounding into Mulder's eager hole. It was one of Rico's tricks that he had taught Alex, a trick learned eagerly.

Mulder's breath became erratic and his pupils dilated as his young lover stroked him, and in no time he cried out his orgasm as his semen poured out of him. His muscles clamped down hard on the thrusting cock inside him and soon Alex cried out as he spasmed into Mulder then slumped heavily down on top of him, ignoring the spent semen plastering them together. Mulder maneuvered his lips to press against Alex's slightly open and heavy breathing mouth. A tear had escaped Alex's eye and fell right onto Mulder's cheek. Mulder blinked and sighed, "I love you, Alex. I always will."

With that Alex fell into a coma-like sleep.

****

When Alex stirred again, Mulder had done his best to crawl out from under Alex, but it was to no avail. His movements had only stirred Alex's cock still buried deep inside him and Alex woke to a gasping Mulder and a lovely clamping feeling surrounding his cock. Alex's cock jolted again when Mulder squirmed after Alex's lips attacked the pert nipple that had been boring into his cheek.

"Damn Alex, I think we're glued together!"

Alex sniggered around Mulder's taut nipple then continued to tease and lap at it until the older man was groaning and gasping under him. Mulder's hands grabbed Alex's head and pulled him up to kiss his sweet lips, hoping to distract him from his abused nipple. Mulder's tongue was instantly teased by his younger lover, then sucked on, as Alex slowly began to jerk his hips, sending his now erect cock deeper into Mulder. The strangled moans were so delicious to Alex that he continued his hip torment while fucking Mulder's face the same way. And just when Mulder thought his sore nipple was finally forgotten, skillful fingers began to stroke and strum it. Mulder's back arched, causing Alex's cock to glide just right into Mulder, delicately caressing his lover's prostate and sending a jolt to Mulder's trapped cock.

"Oh God, Alex." Mulder managed to gasp out as Alex's tongue trailed down his lover's neck. Alex's hand also moved downwards to grasp the older man's cock and with just a few strokes Mulder groaned out an orgasm, not spilling as much semen as before. Alex continued licking, stroking, fucking while Mulder suddenly wondered what time it was.

"I gotta get up in the morning," he thought to himself. With the lights on he couldn't tell if it was morning or not and with Alex on top of him, he couldn't see the clock.

"Alex, baby, please, I need to see the clock."

Alex's tongue stopped and he turned to look at the time. "It's only 2:20, baby, we got plenty of time."

"Yeah, plenty of time," Mulder thought to himself. "How can I have two lovers? I'm gonna fuck myself into an early grave."

One benefit to having Alex around was that they usually fucked themselves to sleep. They got better sleep that way, since they both suffered from nightmares and that was the only thing that could exhaust them enough to let them sleep undisturbed.

With a few more thrusts, Alex cried out his pleasure and came. He fell forward and lay supine on top of the older man.

"Alex, we're gonna be together all week aren't we?" Mulder asked suddenly, as if they had been discussing the weather for the past 10 minutes.

Alex groaned, "No baby, I have to go. Sorry, now let me sleep!"

Mulder sighed. Well, with Alex gone all week, he could concentrate on his job. He certainly didn't need to concentrate on two lovers at one time. With that thought he drifted off to sleep.

Continued in Chapter 5