Author name: Bertie
Email:
bertina1967@cs.com
Title: Skinner's apartment (2/?)
Series: Chapter 2 of Possibilities series
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: M/Sk
Category: PWP
Spoilers/warnings: no spoilers, WIP
Summary: self explanatory 
 


Skinner had just entered his parking spot at his apartment complex when he felt Mulder's hand take hold of his crotch again.

"Mulder, believe me, it's still there."

Mulder grinned and pulled his hand away.

"Just checking."

Skinner took off his seat belt and then opened his car door. Mulder did the same. They shut the car doors simultaneously then Skinner turned on his car alarm. He stared at Mulder and desperately wanted to kiss him right then and there, but he knew that would be dangerous so he just started walking toward his apartment building. It seemed sheer agony to wait until they were inside Skinner's apartment before Mulder was pressed against the door and Skinner's mouth attacked Mulder's without resistance. Mulder's hands quickly roamed Skinner's back, loving the feel of strong AD man, while Skinner's hands felt the joy of lean agent boy.

"Maybe we should take this upstairs," breathed Skinner when he could get a word in.

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Mulder quickly turned and ran up the stairs, Skinner watching behind him every step of the way.

"Damn, what a sweet ass on that boy! And it's all mine!" thought Skinner as he followed his quick agent up the stairs.

Once in the bedroom they both quickly began to strip. Mulder paused to watch Skinner.

"Oh baby, slower," he breathed. Skinner quirked an eyebrow then slowly started pulling open his shirt, revealing a very muscular and hairy chest. Mulder came forward and practically salivated then bent and ran his tongue through Skinner's chest hair to a pert nipple, which he quickly began to nuzzle and nibble on. Skinner pressed Mulder closely to him and ran his hand down Mulder's bare back to cup his panted ass. Mulder moaned then ran his face through Skinner's chest hair. Skinner lifted Mulder's face, saw the dazed eyes and the half-opened mouth with the tongue just peaking out, and proceeded to devour it with his own. When he pulled away, they both were gasping for air and he had to hold Mulder up who suddenly lost his ability to stand upright. Mulder continued his exploration of Skinner's chest and whispered, "It's a jungle in here."

Skinner laughed.

"I do believe agent boy has a thing for body hair."

Mulder shook his head.

"No, no, a thing for AD hair."

Skinner chuckled and ran his hands through Mulder's short mane. A shiver ran through Mulder, pricking his nipples and Skinner's libido at the same time. The AD bent and sucked in one of his agent's nipples, loving the way he squirmed and moaned.

"He's sensitive! All the better for me!" Skinner thought as his lips and tongue made short work of Mulder who had to cry out, "Wait!"

Mulder's hands were shaking as he put them on Skinner's belt and unbuckled then unzipped the pants as quickly as possible. He pulled the pants and boxers down and stepped back and grinned, admiring his handiwork.

"That's what I've been waiting for!"

Skinner growled, "You like what you see boy?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then take off those pants!"

"Yes, sir!"

Mulder stood to attention and pulled off his pants without unbuckling his belt. Skinner just realized that Mulder was not wearing underwear. He hadn't even noticed it before, distracted by the size of Mulder's long dick. Mulder saluted in more ways than one and Skinner grinned.

"Is that for me?"

Mulder returned the grin.

"All for you, sir."

After toeing his shoes off and kicking them away he moved closer then pressed Mulder to him, their cocks caressed together sending jolts of pleasure through both of them. He kissed Mulder deeply, thrusting his tongue in, tasting him while moving backward until Mulder felt the frame of the bed against the back of his legs. Skinner pressed forward until Mulder softly fell backward and Skinner fell with him. Skinner caught his weight with his arms and looked down at the flushed faced, puffy lipped agent before him and smiled.

"I'm one lucky AD!"

He bent and kissed Mulder's soft puffy lips gently then moved down to taste and nibble on a sweaty neck while Mulder squirmed, sending erotic messages all over the AD's body. Mulder was worried that leaving a mark would be seen by Alex and was shocked that this was the first time he even thought of Alex all evening. Such thoughts quickly fled when Skinner's lips began playing with a pert nipple. Mulder was writhing now and gasping.

"Oh god, I want you in me."

Skinner hushed him with his mouth then bent to the other nipple and sent Mulder writhing again and squirming. As Skinner moved, Mulder felt his hairs caress all over him and he was in ecstasy.

"Sir, please-"

"Walter."

"Walter, please, fuck me!" Mulder gasped out finally in desperate need, he thought he would cum just from the hairs alone. Skinner pulled back and saw the angry looking, weeping cock head and bent and lapped at it. Mulder cried out, "I c-can't hold it."

Skinner grasped tightly the base of Mulder's cock who yelped. Still holding firmly with one hand, he opened the drawer next to the bed and pulled out lube. It looked brand new. Mulder had an idea that the AD did some shopping this afternoon. He went in again and pulled out a condom. He put both in Mulder's hands. Mulder made quick work of the condom, lovingly putting it on the AD's thick cock, not wanting to remove his hands but preferring to have it elsewhere. He then generously coated the cock with lube while Skinner released Mulder's slightly drooping cock to grab a pillow. Mulder wiped the excess on his own cock while the AD thrust the pillow under Mulder's raised hips. Skinner coated his fingers with lube then softly caressed the exposed anus with a deft finger.

Mulder sighed in pleasure, this is exactly what he'd been dreaming of for the past few weeks. He watched his stern boss preparing him in a very gentle way that belied what Mulder knew of him. Mulder desperately wanted to find out more about this dichotomy housed in this stern bricklike man. When Skinner's thick finger slowly glided into Mulder, all thoughts fled and he moaned.

Skinner squeezed more lube onto his fingers as he inserted another finger. He could tell Mulder had more than one homosexual experience, he was easily penetrated.

"Unless he's been using a dildo on himself," thought Skinner, who wouldn't put it past Mulder to use sexual toys, having seen his collection of video tapes. It certainly didn't lessen his ardor for this boy/man laid out before him.

Mulder wantonly thrust his ass into the fingers preparing him and spread his legs wider.

"I want you," the whispered words were like a gunshot to the older man who pulled his fingers out and replaced them with the tip of his cock. Mulder was impatient and thrust hard into the penetrating member.

"Faster."

That one word sent Skinner over the edge, he grabbed Mulder's slim hips in his hands and started a slow rhythm thrusting into the slick hole. Mulder's eyes rolled back into his head and he was sighing with each thrust. The older man thought that was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen or heard in a long time. It only added to the exquisite pressure engulfing his cock as he thrust into the lithe body beneath him. He could hold out for quite awhile but it didn't seem Mulder could, so he grasped the weeping cock in front of him and began to pump it in rhythm with his thrusts. Mulder's hands grabbed the sheets to hold on and now one left the sheets to caress the older man's hand. Such intimacy, Skinner nearly sobbed. He maneuvered himself and bent to press his lips to Mulder's. Not since Sharon had he felt such an intimate gesture. The younger man realized what had effected him and he wrapped his legs tightly around the bigger man's waist, pressing himself closer, wanting to express his feelings in more than words.

Soon the intimacy was replaced with animal rutting, sweat glistened their bodies and they were both panting as Skinner's thrusts became primal and fast. The noises coming from Mulder was driving Skinner into a frenzy. His whole weight was now on Mulder who relished this closeness, the weight of the big man holding him down. The skittering of his cock between their bodies, the feel of Skinner's hairy body caressing up and down his cock, sent Mulder over the edge. He cried out his orgasm as his cum added to the slickness between them. Skinner grabbed Mulder's shoulders while the younger man lifted his ass to accommodate the AD's thrusts. Nothing stopped the pounding until Skinner roared out his release, then fell boneless on top of Mulder. This was nothing new to Mulder who had lain many a time under Alex's weight, usually comforting him for some undefinable reason. The younger man smiled hearing the big man lightly snoring so he wrapped his arms around the body atop him and drifted off himself.

Continued in Chapter 3