Title: Mulder Comfort
Series: Possibilities, Chapter 13
Author: Bertie
Email: 
bertina1967@cs.com
Pairing: M/Sk/K
Date: 5/24/01
Rating: NC-17
Category: H/C-who knew I had it in me?
Disclaimer: Rico belongs to me, I am beginning to wonder how much CC owns these characters...
Status: WIP
Archive: please do
Note: Thanks to my lovely beta, the Goddess herself, Michele:) 

Mulder jumped up when he heard the front door opening. He had been waiting impatiently on the sofa, having spent too many hours waiting there, then in the bedroom, then back on the sofa and then in the kitchen. He was just going to try the bedroom again, when the door opened. He walked quickly to the door and nearly climbed on top of Skinner, kissing, hugging and molesting Walter's body, hands and mouth everywhere. Walter did nothing; just let Fox kiss and love on him. He was too beat, both emotionally and physically, after what had transpired in Texas and the long drive home in defeat.

"I've missed you," Mulder finally murmured against Walter's lips.

Walter gave a wry little half grin. "I can tell." His hands ran down Mulder's long back to his ass, which he cupped softly. Walter could feel the beginnings of an erection through the sweats Mulder wore, and he wished he wasn't so tired, otherwise he might have ground himself against the bulge pressing into him. Mulder, though, felt no such fatigue, and his hips were doing the mambo against him.

"Hey, lover boy, slow down."

"I'm sorry, Walter, I just want you...so badly!"

Walter grunted when Mulder pushed him against the door, but didn't try to stop his lover's actions. On some level, he understood Mulder's desire for what it was, not just a physical need, but an emotional one as well, and he would not be the one to deny Mulder his comfort, despite his fatigue.

Mulder pulled open his button down shirt, ripping the buttons off in his frantic search for some AD flesh. His hands and lips were soon pinching and biting Walter's nipples then moving along to stroke and lick down the older man's belly.

"Mulder." Walter was ignored as Mulder's fingers pulled open first the belt then pants to get access to his boxers, and what lay in wait beneath them.

"Mulder!" he growled as if in warning, but Mulder's fingers were pulling out his cock, which apparently wasn't tired at all. Then Mulder's face dipped into his crotch and soon the younger man's mouth was swallowing him down.

Walter made a low strangled noise as his cock was enveloped nearly to the root. He gave up all pretense of refusal, gripping Mulder's head in his hands, when the agent hummed while he sucked, a neat trick that he seemed to have picked up at some point during his sexual life, and which he seemed determined to perfect with Walter.

Walter leaned his head back against the door, needing some sort of support for both the emotional drain he had experienced from the long drive home, and the physical arousal he was now feeling, which was threatening to take the legs right out from under him. He felt Mulder's throat muscles relax and he began to pump his hips, letting his cock slide in and out of the other man's mouth, careful of the teeth.

This wasn't exactly what he'd had in mind as a comforting homecoming but realized it was probably Mulder's idea of one. He couldn't find the strength to complain, though.

Finally giving in to the increased lust exuding from the younger man, Walter bellowed his release and slumped heavily against the door, feeling weak in the knees.

"Fox, I need to lay down.please," he pleaded as he pulled away from the younger man's mouth.

Mulder rose and nodded, wiping his mouth with his hand. He helped Walter over to the sofa and the older man half fell onto it.

"I'll get a blanket, lover."

Mulder half ran-half limped up the stairs, trying to ignore the huge erection in his pants. He pulled a blanket off the bed and grabbed a pillow. Holding the pillow against his erection made him wince; he was still too hard. He moved the pillow away from his body and proceeded down the stairs carefully. Erection, pillow and blanket made for slow going.

Walter was already half-asleep when he arrived downstairs. Mulder sighed, seeing how much more peaceful Walter looked with his glasses off and his eyes closed.

He laid the blanket over Walter's prone form then whispered, "Hey, baby, let me get this pillow under you."

Walter lifted his head and Mulder maneuvered the pillow under his neck. "There." And with that proceeded to lay right on top of Walter, his long legs and arms sprawling everywhere.

Walter grunted, opened his eyes and kissed Mulder softly. "Baby, if you do not get off of me now, I will have to give you a spanking," Walter whispered, not quite able to muster up the steel his voice usually carried.

"No," Mulder said, looking down at Walter, his nose almost hitting Walter's. The word was spoken straightforwardly and matter of factly. No leeway whatsoever was even hinted at.

Walter sighed and gave up. "Ok fine." He shifted until he was more comfortable and felt Mulder's erection bumping and shifting against his hip.

"Fox, how in the hell did you walk with that thing?"

"Very carefully."

Walter lifted his eyebrows and smiled tiredly.

"I think you may need to have that taken care of."

"Oh, don't worry, Walter. I will. The situation is well in hand." And with that Mulder twisted his body slightly and pulled down the front of his sweats, drawing out his hard cock and manipulating it with one hand. Walter watched, fascinated for a moment, then slid a hand out from under the blanket and offered wordless aid, his thick fingers curling around Mulder's. With Walter's big hand working with his own, it did not take Mulder long and he signaled his release with a deep sigh, cumming quietly but with such force that some of his seed shot onto the floor, while the rest was caught awkwardly in their joined hands.

Walter brought his hand up and licked it clean as Mulder did the same, then he bent and kissed Walter, letting the taste of himself and Walter mingle together on their tongues.

When he felt Walter's tongue slacken against his own, Mulder realized that his lover was nearly asleep. He pulled away and sighed, closing Walter's mouth with his lips. He snuggled up to Walter's chest and closed his eyes, not really sleepy, but feeling utterly content now that Walter had come home.

*****

Krycek woke after a few hours. He looked down at Rico's sleeping form. The man was sexy; Alex had to admit to himself. Rico was big, beautiful and the truncated arm did not take away from his looks or charm. Krycek knew Rico outweighed him by at least 30 pounds, and was a good 2-3 inches taller than he was. There was no way Alex could get away with much. But Alex knew he had one thing on his side, Rico had a weakness and that weakness was him. No matter the crime, his punishments seemed to consist of skillful loving and erotic spankings, and nothing worse, even though Alex knew Rico was capable of it. Of course, he was also rarely allowed out of Rico's sight and that was both frustrating and assuring at the same time. At least Krycek knew where Rico was just as much as Rico knew where Alex was, but it smacked of imprisonment just the same.

Alex bent and kissed Rico softly on the mouth noticing, not for the first time, how big, wide and sensual Rico's lips were. Distracting Rico from taking revenge against Mulder and Walter was something he knew he was very good at, and he decided that he would just have to keep up a diversion in order to ensure against any possibility of retaliation from the man. It was not an unpleasant task; it had its moments, Krycek thought as he felt Rico's strong arm run down his back as Rico awoke and returned his kiss enthusiastically.

*****

Mulder woke, stiff and sticky and with his bladder screaming at him. He rose carefully to his feet, and then looked down at the lump he had been laying on, realizing it was his lover. Walter was still out like a light. He hadn't moved once, even though Mulder was certain his elbow had contacted with Walter's abdomen as he got up. He sighed, noting the strain still evident on his lover's face. He went to the bathroom, did what he had to do, then came back to the room holding a wet warm cloth. He washed Walter's sticky hand, rinsed the cloth, and then came back to wash Walter's face soothingly. His lover didn't move the entire time.

He cleaned up the mess on the floor, then sat down beside the couch and just looked at his lover, watching him sleep.

Walter woke and saw a blob sitting beside him. He fumbled for his glasses, put them on, and focused on Mulder, just sitting there looking at him as if he had nothing better to do. He stretched, trying to get the kinks out and then felt a vaguely familiar soreness on his stomach.

"You slept on me," he accused, though nowhere near as angry as he might have sounded, "god, I don't think I will be able to move!"

Mulder didn't say a word, just kept looking at him.

"Stop freaking me out and say something, Fox."

"I am just...I just want you to know that I love you and that I know you feel like this is your fault, but it isn't. Anymore than it is my fault."

Walter snorted then looked about. "What time is it?"

"I don't know." He looked down at his watch, "4:11."

"Damn, I need to get some more sleep. Let me sleep here a bit longer, babe, then we can talk."

"OK."

Walter saw that Mulder wasn't moving. "Why don't you go on upstairs? I will join you later-I promise."

"I can't sleep right now-I'm too wired; I will go running. You sleep, OK?"

Walter sighed, and then nodded. "Fine, just remember to take your gun and badge with you."

"Yes'm, boss," Mulder teased softly, then rose, waiting just a moment to look at Walter before pulling on his running shoes and leaving quietly.

Walter groaned suddenly, sat up on the sofa, then rushed as fast as he could to the bathroom. He knew he shouldn't have eaten that chilidog at the truck stop.

When he came out of the bathroom, wiping his face with a cool, wet rag, his thoughts were back on Krycek. He couldn't help but wonder if Alex was going to be all right. He wished he could at least find out somehow if his former agent/traitor/lover was all right. Maybe then he wouldn't feel like a major ass for allowing it all to happen in the first place. He slumped on the sofa, allowing his regret and guilt to flow unchecked through him, and not knowing what the hell he should do now.

With a groan that was almost a whine, he rose and clambered up the stairs with blanket and pillow in hand, the wet rag left on the coffee table. Without even bothering to make up the bed, change into bedclothes or remove his glasses, he fell face down on the bed. He was asleep moments later, the pillow and blanket still clutched in his hands, his glasses still perched on his forehead.

*****

Mulder snuck into the bedroom quietly, noticing his lover passed out on the bed. He shivered, the sweat on his body cooling in the dark apartment. The only light was from the hall and it left the room dark and shadowy. He knew they had to talk, he knew they would have to come up with some way to help Krycek. But he feared the worst. Knowing that Alex had suffered so horribly in Russia when his arm was taken, he did not want anything to happen to Walter, ever. He would just have to come up with a plan, some idea separate than anything that Walter might come up with.
 
Continued in chapter 14