(Fair Play) Rating: NC-17 for m/m sex. If slash ain't your cup of tea, walk on by. Disclaimers: They aren't mine, yadda, yadda, yadda. Warnings: Use of a shiny, metal object not used nearly enough in due South slash. Very mild bondage. It's me we're talkin' about, so it's still rather vanilla. This was inspired by a challenge Ophelia issued on Bindlestitch in April. She wanted someone to use "What do you mean you gave up oral sex for Lent?" as the first line of a fic. I didn't use the exact line, but I used the concept. What follows is what began simply as a bit of dialogue and then quickly spiraled to a story. A plotless one, but a story nonetheless. Big thanks to the Bindlestitchers for totally corrupting me in such a short time and to both them and the Sergers for all their support. Feedback will be very appreciated at Antigone921@aol.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Fair Play by Giuliana ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "What did you just say?" "I said, I gave oral sex up for Lent." "But, but, why?" "You're supposed to give up something that you really enjoy, so I decided to give up oral sex." (mindless sputtering) "Hey, I didn't give everything up." "Oh. Ohhh..." *Afterwards* "Hey, Ray?" "Hmmm?" "Lent lasts up to Easter, right?" "Uh huh." "And Easter was yesterday." "Yeah." (pause) "You're such a bastard, Vecchio." "But you love me anyway, Stanley." *** The Next Night... Kowalski's hands traveled slowly down Vecchio's arms and then just as slowly brought them over the Italian's head. Knowing that his lover's attention was fully focused on the mouth surrounding his nipple, he quickly made his move. Click. Click. Vecchio's eyes went wide. He snapped his head back and saw exactly what he had feared. Ray's cuffs. His wrists. Their headboard. He glared at his smiling lover and did exactly what any self respecting man would do in his situation. He started swearing and flailing around. "You goddamned fucking son-of-a-bitch!" Kowalski grabbed his arms. "Ray, stop it. You're gonna leave marks on your wrists." "Oh, just wait until I'm free; I'll show you marks." "Promises, promises," Ray said, his smile growing even larger. Vecchio shook his head, resigned. He knew it was no use arguing with Ray when he was in one of his moods. Besides, the feel of the cold metal around his wrists was rather erotic. "What do you want, Stanley?" Kowalski bit down sharply at Vecchio's collar bone, causing his lover to emit a particularly unmanly yelp. "First," he said and then paused to lave at the shallow imprints left by his teeth, tracing his tongue over the gradually violet-turning skin. "I want you to stop calling me Stanley. It makes me think of my mom, and that's really not who I want to be thinkin' of when I'm being fucked, thank you very much. And second..." He slid upwards and straddled Vecchio's chest. "I want you to suck me." "You have to be kidding--" Vecchio began to say, his words halting when Kowalski's erection rubbed across his cheek, leaving behind a trail of precome. Kowalski moaned at the sensation of stubble running over his sensitive flesh. "No, I'm not," he said, taking his cock in his hand and bringing it to Vecchio's lips. "As they say, turnabout's fair play." Vecchio was stuck. Literally and figuratively. He knew if he resisted, Ray wouldn't release him -- in any way. And it was not like he really wanted to resist. It was just the whole principle of the thing. But in the end, need and want surpassed principle. Vecchio's tongue darted out and licked the head of Kowalski's cock. Kowalski pushed forward, slipping slowly between Vecchio's parted lips, not stopping until he was completely engulfed in the moist heat. Vecchio closed his eyes and swallowed to control his gag reflex, the contractions of his throat making the other man groan. In his position, Vecchio was unable to do anything besides let his lover use him. Kowalski's thrusts increased in speed and Vecchio readied himself for the rush of hot salty-bitter liquid that would soon fill his mouth. However, shortly after the thrusts became erratic, Kowalski withdrew. Vecchio eyes opened and watched curiously as his lover reached over to grab something from the nightstand. Kowalski popped open the top of the lube and drizzled some of it onto his fingers. Reaching behind his body, he began to prepare himself. Vecchio watched in both wonder and lust as Kowalski finger fucked himself. His lover's golden skin was flushed pink, his cock standing up against his stomach, slick and glistening with Vecchio's saliva. His hips bucked backwards as he thrust his fingers into his ass. Kowalski was biting his bottom lip, but the harsh grunts still escaped as he stretched himself, looking directly at Vecchio as he did so. He was the most beautiful and erotic creature Vecchio had ever seen. Kowalski slipped the fingers from his body, and grabbing the lube he had placed beside them on the bed, he emptied more into his palm. After rubbing his hands together to warm it, he reached behind himself again and quickly slicked up Vecchio's hard cock. His hands briefly strayed downwards to gently caress his lover's scrotum. Kowalski moved slightly down Vecchio's body, grasped the cock, and sat down slowly until the head just breached his opening. Vecchio's soft groan became a sharp cry as Kowalski took him fully inside his body in one quick movement. Vecchio's arms instinctively moved to grasp Kowalski's hips, but were immediately halted by the metal chain that bound his wrists to the bed. A mischievous smile crossed Kowalski's face and Vecchio felt his annoyance at the man begin to flare up again. It quickly dissolved when Kowalski began to move. Kowalski's hips moved slowly, his lover's cock nearly leaving his body on the upstroke. Vecchio met him on every downstroke, each time becoming fully engulfed again in the almost painful tightness of his partner's body. Kowalski's right hand clasped his own cock, stroking it in rhythm to their movements. His other hand trailed up his body to play with a nipple, pinching the hard nub. Their hips steadily increased in speed and Kowalski's hand on his cock became a blur. Suddenly, Kowalski's body stiffened. Crying out his lover's name, his come flowed rapidly from his cock, covering his hand, chest, and Vecchio's belly. Not stopping his hips, he brought the hand to his mouth and began cleaning it with his tongue. At the sight, Vecchio's thrusts became more forceful. After four more stokes, his body seized upwards and with a deep moan he released his seed into Kowalski. With Vecchio still inside him, Kowalski swooped down and captured his lover's lips. The salty taste of his come filled Vecchio's mouth. Vecchio slipped free from Kowalski's body and their kisses slowed as sleep began to fall upon them. Taking a corner of the sheet, Kowalski cleaned both of them and then settled next to Vecchio, laying his head on the Italian's chest. Vecchio's eyes began to close and was willingly submitting to the call of sleep when he remembered something. "Ray?" he whispered. No answer. "Ray," he said a little louder. Still no answer. "Stan-ley," he said, using his lover's much hated first name. All he got in response was a sniff and a quiet snore. "Oh, fuck." He was about wake him when Ray's arm wrapped around his body and the black eyelashes that betrayed his lover's true hair color fluttered slightly. Ray then moved closer to him and mumbled something that sounded like his name. Vecchio sighed and shook his head. Kowalski was so damn angelic when he slept that he couldn't bring himself to wake him up. He glanced up at his hands, still in the handcuffs, and decided that he was not in a too uncomfortable position to sleep. Besides, he knew that when Kowalski woke up in the morning he would feel guilty and would do anything to make it up to him. Oh yeah. With a smile on his lips, Vecchio drifted off to sleep thinking about what exactly he was going to have Ray do. The End. (for now)