First Time WARNING: to DIEF people... this is *not* a part of the series I've got going over there ;-) Just a quickie that came to me as I was working on the next part.... (But yeah, it's M/M, guys ;-) First Time by Dianne T. DeSha "It's o.k., Benny, it was your first time." "I know, it's just that I'm not used to such... such _passion_...." "You did fine." "I...I _liked_ it, Ray." "Well you're supposed to, you know. Don't sound so surprised!" "No, of course not! I didn't mean... it's just...." "Sensory overload, I understand, Benny. Really. With a little practice it'll get better;. You'll be less nervous." "I _do_ want to learn, Ray." "Well that's what I'm here for. And don't worry, I'm not gonna stop making you come just because you can't stop blushing every five seconds." "Yeah, like that." "Ray, I felt bad when I... well, when I spilled...." "What, you didn't like the taste?" "_No_! No, I just... well, I was nervous, I guess. ...I want to try again." "Good! Ma'll be thrilled." "_Really?_" "Really." "Oh.... So when should I...." "How about tomorrow night?" "So soon?" "Why not?" "Um...." "Oh, and that reminds me-- I've gotta pick up some whipped cream and strawberries." "For what, Ray?" "For _dessert_, Benny!" "Oh! Oh, of course...." "So?" "So what, Ray?" "So, do you want to come tomorrow or not?" "Um... I..." "Oh come on! Ma'll make her special lasagna and Frannie's gonna be over at a girlfriend's house, o.k.?" "Oh. Well then, please tell your mother I'd be honored to accept her dinner invitation." "Great... six o'clock... and be sure to bring Dief or the kids'll never forgive you." "Oh... Oh dear...." ***************************** Dianne Dianne la Mercenaire... -*- Vanity Web Page-- http://moonlight.dreamhost.com/lamerc/ "I had to. I was depressed. When depressed, we must dance and throw a party." -- Chris K.