Insurance Standard Disclaimer. Hell, I can't even afford to rent them for the evening. Can I just rent them by the hour? Please send comments, questions, compliments, and otters to sdelcul@mail.com or visit http://www.members.xoom.com/dueSou. Insurance 3 Doors Down, "Kryptonite" I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind I left my body laying somewhere in the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon After all I knew it had to be something to do with you I really don't mind what happens now and then As long as you'll be my friend at the end If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak, But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times I never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, If not for me then you would be dead I picked you up and put you back on solid ground If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might Kryptonite Yeah!! If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might Kryptonite I'm not mad. I'm not. It's just hard to be mad when you're a fixture in someone's life. Someone you'd like to be more to. Sure, they like you and they depend on you, but sometimes it feels like they don't ever SEE you, you know? That makes it hard to feel anything. And I know he doesn't mean it. With this guy, "yes, I said 'guy,' " the last thing he'd intentionally do is be rude. So I pretend it doesn't bother me that he thanks Thatcher for giving him extra work or Welsh for letting him come to the station or my mother for giving him a hug, or even my sister, and doesn't say a word as he risks my life for the forty-seventh time or ruins another suit. You think it's easy getting rotten garbage out of Armani? I'm not good enough to have him. That's why I try so hard to keep up with him. It's why I'm seriously considering this Las Vegas thing. Maybe if I go, it'll remind him that I'm there. Maybe he'll be proud of me. See they offered me this job going undercover with the Mob. Seems I'm a dead ringer for this guy, Armande Langoustini. Six months to a year at least, but it's the kind of job that could make a career, the kind you don't turn down. It could do a lot of good actually. Maybe by the time I get back, I won't have these feelings. Or hell, maybe I'll be dead, and I won't feel anything at all.