This story was written by a ~huge~ Due South fan, my 7 year old daughter, who spent three nights writing and re-writing to get it "perfect". 'Ray' in this story is SRK. Comments and/or encouragement ~greatly~ appreciated at Earth2Moll@AOL.com. The South Pole by Molly Rossi One day, Ray walked over to Fraser's apartment and told him that there was a killer loose. Fraser was angry. "Why didn't you tell me?", he said. "I'm sorry. It just happened yesterday." "So what happened?" "Well, the killer is named Max and is in the South Pole." Fraser and Ray went to the South Pole. The killer, Max, had left a trap because he didn't want to get caught. It was a piece of wood over a hole, and if you stepped on the wood, you would fall on down the hole and into needles! They were walking over the snow when ... BOOM! Fraser fell into the trap! The needles were shaped like a person and he fell on his back. Ray worked hard to get Fraser out of the trap and then carried him five miles to the hospital. And tell me that isn't fun! Fraser rested in the hospital for a week and was getting better. Ray went back to catch the killer and was he mad! Ray was walking through the snow and he was having a hard time finding the killer. Then he heard a dog barking in the wind. He followed the barking and found that Dief had the killer up against a tree! The killer Max said, "Stop or I'll shoot!" Ray said, "Yeah. I'm so scared." The killer began to run and Ray shot his gun in the air. The killer stopped and Dief moved in growling. Ray handcuffed the killer and said, "You're going to jail!" After Ray and Dief took the killer the prison, they visited Fraser in the hospital. He was glad that they were safe. ~~~The End~~~