Punk Punk by Jodie Louise Author's website: http://uk.geocities.com/jodie_mouse Disclaimer: not mine, borrowed Author's Notes: originally posted to ds_flashfiction Story Notes: Did punks suck cock? I, Stanley Raymond Kowalski suck cock. Big time. Of course I don't suck cock because I like it. Oh no. They pay me the other guys. Ten dollars a pop. More if they want me to swallow. I'm saving up to take Stella to that expensive restaurant down town. I need to suck a lot of cock if I'm going to afford that. One guy -- I don't charge. I like sucking his cock. There I admitted it. I knew him at high school and when we both graduated and drifted around well we hung out together. I never charged him. It was a pleasure. It does not mean that I'm a faggot or anything. And I hope that my Stella never finds out because that would be so bad. I hope she thinks I got the money from fixing Mr Thompson's wreck. I've almost got enough money now for the restaurant and the ring. I'm gonna ask Stella to marry me. I don't have to suck that much more cock. But the guy -- you know the one I'm really into -- he said if I let him fuck my ass he'd give me two hundred. I'd let him fuck my ass for free. I don't know what to make of that at all. I like Stella so how can I be a faggot? So I say yes to the guy. It will mean I don't have to suck anymore cock. I would have enough to take Stella to the restaurant and buy the ring and ask her. The only thing I'm worried about -- what if I like him fucking me? What if I enjoy it? Will I turn into a faggot? But I don't care. I'll do this because I love Stella. End Punk by Jodie Louise: jodie_mouse@yahoo.com Author and story notes above.