In Denial In Denial by Jodie Louise Author's website: http://uk.geocities.com/jodie_mouse Disclaimer: not mine, borrowed Author's Notes: originally posted to ds_flashfiction Story Notes: warning: bad writing alert His head hurt. His cock hurt. His ass hurt. Kowalski cracked open an eye to see a body lying beside him in bed. A resolutely male body. In fact if he looked really really close (which meant screwing up his eyes and moving his face closer to the object he was trying to focus on) he could see it was Vecchio. /Oh man. / he thought / What the helluva done?/ And the events of the night before were pretty blurred. The Lieutenant had partnered them he remembered that much. And he said they had to -- what did he call it? Do some male bonding. So they had gone drinking and by the end of the night they had started doing a whole different kind of bonding. Somehow, and this part was very hazy, they had got back to his apartment. They had kind of, oh my god, leapt on each other. Ripped each other's clothes off, and at one point (Kowalski buried his head under his pillow remembering) he'd shouted "I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch". Everything was kind of all loopy. He and Vecchio weren't gay for a start. Oh no. Of course they weren't. In fact they had both made a big thing about this all night (the not being gay part). /No way am I gay./ Kowalski thought /I mean it was a fluke. Just cos I had Vecchio's cock up my ass doesn't mean I dig men or anything of the sort./ But then he remembered Vecchio's semen running down the inside of his thigh after they both had come and how it made him so hard even if he had only just come himself. At this point Kowalski had been very surprised that he could even get it up again considering the amount of whiskey he had drunk. Hell he'd been surprised Vecchio could get it up. /What do I do? What do I do? What would Fraser do in a position like this?/ Kowalski thought. Then he remembered that Fraser never drank so would never get himself in such a situation which kind of screwed him (just like he had been last night), so thinking how Fraser might deal, well that wasn't gonna work. Oh no. And the worse thing -- Vecchio was starting to wake up so Kowalski would have to talk to him and stuff (and quashed down the thought that `and stuff' was a very ambiguous phrase). He thought about getting out of the bed a moment and pretending he slept on the couch so that if Vecchio did remember anything he could make Vecchio think that it was a dream or something. A pretty amazing wet dream. A very wet wet dream when Kowalski examined how damp and sticky the sheets were. Vecchio's eyes cracked open revealing luminescent green beneath. He groaned. And them beamed at Kowalski. "Are you still my bitch?" Vecchio asked in a soft husky voice which sent shivers down Kowalski's spine. "But I thought we decided we were straight last night." Kowalski said noticing his voice steadily get higher in pitch. Vecchio stretched under Kowalski's gaze. /Man he looks good/ Kowalski thought /I mean his body is sooo...Stop it, Kowalski, you are not a faggot./ "Hey. I always say I'm straight to closet cases. Helps me get them into bed." Vecchio purred running a finger down Kowalski's chest, "I mean come on. You must've thought about fucking Benny. I know I do. All of the time." And then Vecchio's mouth was around Kowalski's cock and it was fantastic. /If this is what it feels like to be gay/ Kowalski thought /then may be being gay isn't too bad after all./ End In Denial by Jodie Louise: jodie_mouse@yahoo.com Author and story notes above.