Walking Away Walking Away by Vanilla Coke Disclaimer: Author's Notes: Story Notes: Disclaimer: These characters will never belong to me...unfortunately. But please don't sue me, I have no money Walking Away By Vanilla Coke She sat at her desk and watched the two men come in and out of the station. As she sat there she thought about feelings and how feelings can change from time to time. She wished that these feelings would change. She had held them so close to her now for years. With each day was a stronger more strange emotion that she had to deal with when faced with him. With him and that dopey grin of his and that animal and that smell he had about him and the thing that he did every time he came near her desk. But had he actually always done that or had she just thought he had? Maybe it was wishful thinking. But it seemed that he held a different appearance to his face some how. It was hard for her to place and she decided it would be better for the both of them that she try not to. But it was difficult with all of these penned up emotions and feelings and ramblings about the two of them in her head. She wished silently as she worked at her computer, as she shoved the thoughts out with mug shots and rap sheets. Elaine was tired of the fight. One day she would march right up to him and...and...and then walk away. End Walking Away by Vanilla Coke: going_lsc_not_lsd@yahoo.com Author and story notes above.