The Hunger The Hunger by Jodie Louise Author's website: http://freespace.virgin.net/jodie.mouse Disclaimer: not mine -- borrowed Author's Notes: Story Notes: f/f sex stuff This was so totally unexpected y'know? I had always thought I was straight -- straight as, er, a really straight thing. I had never ever considered sleeping with someone of the same sex -- I mean it wasn't as if you could get married to them and have the full works. And getting married and having the full works was what I thought about a lot. May be find a really cute young niece to be the flower girl. I wanted it to be so much bigger than the last time... But then I saw that film. You know -- the vampire one with David Bowie in. And the sex between the woman vampire and that other woman. Wow. I thought, Frannie, you are not getting turned on. I kept repeating that in my head but no it didn't work. When I finally put my hand between my legs I could feel how hard my clit had got just by watching the scene. And how wet. So tingly between the legs and so unlike -- so different from what I had ever experienced with a man and I wanted more. I wanna try it myself with a woman. That's why I have put on my shortest skirt and my lowest cut blouse to go down the precinct. I mean I've always thought Elaine was quite pretty. And I swear I once saw her eyeing me up. You see I'm quite a practical person -- I need to try things for myself. Sticks in my head better that way. I was always better at the practical stuff at High School, especially the kissing. And I'd been pumping Ray all week trying to find out stuff about Elaine. Ray didn't seem too suspicious -- I think he's just glad I've stopped pumping him for information about Fraser. In fact Ray has been positively encouraging me to become more friendly with Elaine. Says I need the good influence. So here I am. I know she always finishes at five and I know that Ray and Fraser are still out chasing suspects. And amazingly Elaine is almost the only other person there. And I've always thought uniform was sexy. I walk over and sit on her desk, hitching my skirt up real high. Smile. "Hi, Elaine." She looks up at me from the computer screen. I lean in closer. "Fancy going for a drink tonight?" I ask sweetly. End The Hunger by Jodie Louise: jodie_mouse@livejournal.com Author and story notes above.