Stakeout Stakeout by Jodie Louise Author's website: http://freespace.virgin.net/jodie.mouse Disclaimer: Not mine (sob). Author's Notes: Thanks D. Thanks qhixldekx for the lyrical inspiration (which was probably mis-heard). Story Notes: Stakeout. Junk food. Jaffa Cakes. "Stakeout" By Jodie Louise Night One "Will ya stop that, Kowalski?" "Wha - annoying ya Vecchio?" "This is a stake-out not the fucking theater." I am eating Butterkist. Been making a lot of noise on purpose - knew it would get up Vecchio's nose ya see. Well, his nose is big enough. Welsh put us together when I got back from Canada an' I found Vecchio back at the 27th tail between his legs. Knew the thing with Stella wouldn't last...he's not her type. Stella likes men that are, well, not me or Vecchio. Think she's had enough of cops to be honest. I think Welsh did it on purpose. S'funny 'cos we work well together. Too well. Been wanting to do more with Vecchio than just work stuff if ya know what I mean. I flick a piece of popcorn at Vecchio an' he turns and scowls at me. He looks kinda cute when he does that. "Did ya do this sorta thing when you was with Benny on stake-outs?" "Nah. He used to give me blow-jobs." Vecchio looks ahead outta of the window of his beloved new Riv. Made so much noise 'bout it I caved in and let him bring it tonight. He is shaking his head. "Jeez, Kowalski." I decide to tease him more. "'Course in Canada we were sharing a sleeping bag all the time -- for body heat -- well that's what Frase said." and I wink at Vecchio who has turned around to look at me and is doing a good impression of a goldfish. I think he is trying to say something `cos his mouth keeps opening and closing. An' a weird noise is coming outta it. I lay back in the seat eating more popcorn. Grinning like a loon. Night Two Put my foot down - we got the GTO tonight. Brought lotsa junk food. Had to search across half of Chicago for the Jaffa Cakes. I open the box and pop one into my mouth. Vecchio looks across at me. "What the hell are those?" "Jaffa Cakes. Ain't ya ever seen Jaffa Cakes before?" He shakes his head. I take one outta of the packet and move close to Vecchio who looks scared like I might bite him or have ideas about his ass. I only have ideas about his cock in my ass at the moment. I push the cake towards Vecchio. "Open." Vecchio shakes his head. "Go on." Slowly he opens his mouth and I put the cake in. He eats it. I can tell he likes them `cos of the look on his face. "S'nice?" I ask. "Where did ya get them from?" "A place. I'll tell ya, in return for a favour." "What kinda favour?" asks Vecchio, eyes narrowed. I hope I'm wearing my best `fuck me' grin. An' I move towards Vecchio and touch his knee. "Kiss me." Green eyes are staring at me. I think he wants to... "C'mon, Vecchio." I say moving my hand up to his groin. Bang. Bang. I turn `round and Huey is at the window. Shit. Was getting somewhere too. I wind the window down. "Wha d'you want?" I snap. "Jeez, I got you some coffee. Me and Dewey gonna be late tonight. Welsh wants us to sort some paperwork out before we come down." "Hear that Vecchio? We'll be here all night." I take the coffee from Huey and pass a cup to Vecchio who`s being very quiet. "Ya look cosy enough there with Vecchio, Kowalski." I wink at him. "See ya later, Huey." "Right, Kowalski." I wind up the window and watch as Huey walks away. Vecchio has scrunched himself up in the corner of the passenger seat as far away from me as possible. I sigh. Fucking Huey spoiling the mood. I drink my coffee. Night Three Back in the Riv. Thought it might sweeten Vecchio a bit if I let him drive tonight. Vecchio's been very quiet - not said a thing. Gonna be a long night. Stopped tryin' to make talk a long time ago. Then Vecchio says: "Is it true?" "Wha?" "What ya said ya and Benny did?" "Why?" I ask looking at him. I am surprised and curious that he should ask. "No reason." he says turning away and resting his forehead on his arms. Night Four "Know something, Vecchio?" "Huh?" he groans, think I woke him up. "I want you to lacerate me with your cock." He turns, looks at me, eyes real wide. It is hard to keep a straight face (excuse the pun) but worth it. Worth it to see all the different emotions on his face. I'm laughing real hard inside and trying to stop it showing on my face. Night Five Got the bad guys. It's late when I drive back from the precinct in the GTO. `Bout 3am. "Wanna crash at mine tonight, Vecchio? S'late - stop ya disturbing ya family." Vecchio's got his chin cradled in his hand and he does this strange kinda nod thing. "Ya gonna lacerate me with ya cock?" Green eyes look at me hungrily. I think that's a `yes'. I step on the gas and pass through some red lights getting back to my apartment. Morning Six My ass is so sore. Vecchio's an animal. End Stakeout by Jodie Louise: jodie.mouse@virgin.net Author and story notes above.