Three Things Three Things by Torra Author's website: http://blake.prohosting.com/ffarch/ Disclaimer: Look, I don't own 'em, you don't own 'em, someone else owns 'em. Happy? Good. Author's Notes: Okay, this is just a little piece of fluff that popped into my head and wouldn't go away until I wrote it down. Ya all know how it goes, we've all been there. I hope ya like it anyway. Story Notes: "Three Things" by Torra (torra_k@yahoo.com) "Why, Ray?" "Because." "Well, yes, but why, Ray?" "Because I love you, that's why! Goddamnit!" "..." "Why you look'n at me like that, Frase?" "Well, because that's the first time you've ever said that to me. ..Well...actulay, it's the second time. The first time was durring the case in wich--" "FRASER!" "Yes, Ray?" "Frase, I just said 'I Love You.' Now as a male, you are supposed to do one of two things. Eather you say, 'I Love You' back, or you say 'I think you're a good friend, but--', or you freek out 'n never speek to me again." "Well, technily that's three thigns, Ray." "That's not the point! The point here is that you are supposed to DO something!" "Ah, I see." "..." "How was that, Ray?" "I dun'know, Do it again." "..." "Was that better?" "I don't know, I think we may have to do it a few more times." "As you wish, Ray." "..." "..." "Wow. Ray...I didn't even know you could reach that position." "Yah, we'll... 'm Full of suprsies, aint I?" "Indead. And Ray?" "Yah, Frase?" "I love you." "Coolness." "Ray?" "Yah, Frase?" "Could...could you do that again, please?" "Sure thing, Frase. Sure thing" End Three Things by Torra: torra_k@yahoo.com Author and story notes above.