Obligations Obligations by Torra Author's website: http://blake.prohosting.com/ffarch/ Disclaimer: "Hay Frase, do ya own me?" "Well, your heart." "Right.close enough. Does this freak of an author own me?" "Not unless she goes though me, Ray." "Just what I wanted to hear, Frase. I Love ya, and you will *always* be the only one to own any part of me." "I love you too, Ray." Author's Notes: Thanks to Victoria's Not So Secrete Site for the transcript info, and my betas on this one, Amy and Joseph. Story Notes: "Obligations" by Torra (torra_k@yahoo.com) "Well, then, maybe I could interest you in seeing America through the window of a tour bus." She gave me a brilliant smile, and for one traitorous moment, I was tempted to accept. But then I found my strength again, and my voice as well. "I'd love to, but I'm afraid that I have," I paused to look over at the framed photograph on the wall, and chose my words carefully, "Obligations." She nodded knowingly, "Another woman." I settled for a non-committal, "Umm." "I thought so. I'll never forget you, Fraser." She smiled, and as she leaned in and kissed me, I did my best not to betray the feelings running though me. After she left, I looked at the picture of the Queen once again. "The things I do for you!" I walked slowly over to the photograph and removed it from the wall. Turning it over, I slid my hand under the protective backing and removed another, smaller picture. I looked at the photograph of the man I love and shook my head, but I could feel myself smiling, "Ray Kowalski, the things I do for you!" Somehow, I felt the small picture in my hands smile back at me, as if knowing what I had done, and thanking me. I no longer felt any regrets at turning down Tracy's offer. I do have obligations here...and I fully intend to fulfill them...with the man I love at my side. End Obligations by Torra: torra_k@yahoo.com Author and story notes above.