These Characters belong to Alliance, merely borrowing them for personal use.

NC/17 M/M R Kowalski /B Fraser GRAPHIC CONTENT

maria jackson

"WHAT KIND OF LANE?"



Ray sifted in his seat again and stared into the binoculars at the couple parked up ahead. They were still wrapped around each other's arms, kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. At first they had started gentle and loving then it grew hotter by the minute. Ray had been listening to Fraser ramble on about comets and meteorites for the last hour. He was annoyed with him and barked. "Look Frasze I would be happy if a comet or meteorite would come this minute and slam right between my eyes! Ok?!"

Fraser did not reply to his sarcasm. He just watched the couple every once in a while and then would look up at the stars to distract himself. "You know Ray, the twelve signs of the zodiac are arranged into four groups of three, and each group is associated with a particular element such as fire, water, air or earth and . . . "

"Fraser!" snapped Ray still studying the couple.

Fraser looked to him. "Yes Ray?"

Ray sat up straighter. "Shut up! I don't care about the zodiac particularly . . . Oh man! Lookit them go!"

Fraser stared at the couple for a minute or two with his binoculars then quickly looked away as he undid the velcro on his jacket. "It's getting a little hot in here Ray, maybe we need to roll this window down a little bit." Fraser felt the cold air rush in and took a deep breath to help clear his mind.

Ray glanced at him as he put the binoculars down and then laughed. "Well, I can tell I'm not the only one bothered by it!"

Fraser nervously ran his thumb nail across his eyebrow and stammered. "I-I . . . It is not bothering . . . Ray what exactly are we doing here?"

Ray smiled and went back to his binoculars. "We're here cause Lieutenant Welsh wants me to tail this guy Roberto a.k.a. Romeo, who is suspected of breaking into women's dorms to steal. He is supposedly the son of an Embassy Diplomat and we have to tie him to this case. He's going around stealing panties, Fraser. He's a panty snatcher. Lucky dog."

Fraser squirmed when Ray said that word and replied. "Oh Dear"

Ray gave Fraser a puzzled look."I told you why we were here in the first place Frasze."

Fraser undid the top button of his jacket and licked his lips nervously. "I thought you said pantry's Ray."

Ray stared at him and then cracked out laughing as he said. "Pantries? Who the hell is gonna go and steal a pantry Fraser? A panty snatcher Fraser! A panty snatcher! Boy you're something else!"

Fraser sat back and pulled at his pant leg a little because he had a hard on and he sure as hell didn't want Ray to notice.

Ray resumed his spying.

Fraser added. "Well Ray, people can steal pantry's for a variety of reason's. For instance on one of our previous busts before you . . . "

Ray jerked up quickly "Oh Shit!"

Fraser was alarmed and asked. "What?!"

Ray gave him his binoculars and said. "Look!"

Fraser took them, looked at the couple and gasped "OH DEAR!" and quickly handed them back to Ray.

Ray quickly adjusted the binoculars to get a better look. "How can he do that Frasze? Why is he doing it like that? I see her leg up in the air, . . . one over the seat, and he's . . . and he's . . . how the hell is he doing that? There isn't even enough space to . . . "

Ray did not get to finish because Fraser cut in. "Ray. Ray. Ray! RAY!"

Ray whipped his head in Fraser's direction and snapped. "What! Why are you interrupting my . . . my . . . Detective work Fraser?! Can't you see I'm busy?!"

Fraser was upset with Ray. "I can see that you are very busy with your Detective work Ray but I am sure the Leuftenant did not mean for us to . . . to . . . to spy on this couple!"

Ray was angry at being disturbed and complained. "What is wrong with you? What is bothering you? We have been on a lot of stakeouts before and now you're getting jelly in your backbone? Don't they have these places in Canada? .......... Oh, of course not, how stupid of me to forget! If you get naked in the car it might freeze and fall off."

Fraser was upset with Ray and commented. "Ray, I'll have you know that in Canada there . ."

Ray cut in."Save me the detail's Frasze. Have you ever been to one Frasze?....uh, Never mind, you probably never have!"

Fraser remarked. "Well no, but . . . Ray, what kind of lane is this place called again?"

Ray went back to his binoculars, adjusted them and stated. "Its real name . . . oh never mind they just call it Lover's Lane Fraser, where couples come to get lucky. I remember back in my hometown I used to take some . . . Shit!"

Fraser sat straight up again and grabbed his own binoculars to look at the couple. He gasped "OH DEAR!"

Ray did not look away. "That lucky devil! He's getting a blow . . . "

Fraser snapped the binocular's from Ray's hands. "Hey! ....... So help me Fraser I'm gonna bop you one if you keep interrupting me!" Ray glared at him angrily and yanked the binoculars back.

Exasperated with Ray, Fraser snapped. "Ray! This is a little too personal! We are invading their privac . . . "

Ray was angry and frustrated with him."Will you cut this out Fraser! Your beginning to annoy me! Here let me help you take your jacket off so you can cool down some!" Ray reached over and started to undo the second button of Fraser's jacket when Dewey appeared by the driver's side window.

"Hey! You two getting it on in here?!" he smiled watching as Ray was unbuttoning Fraser's jacket.

Ray and Fraser both jumped in surprise and Ray's finger got caught in the button hole. Fraser grabbed Ray's wrist and tried to yank it away.

Ray yelped "Hey! Watch my finger! You're hurting me!"

Dewey cracked up laughing and Fraser managed to remove Ray's finger from his jacket.

Ray sucked on his finger and yelled at Dewey." What are you doing here?! Why aren't ya at your post?!"

Dewey smirked "Sorry to bother you Ray, I didn't know you were about to get lucky. The Lieutenant called and he wants me and Huey to retreat for a couple of hours. He wants you two to stay here and we'll relieve you later. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone and let you finish what you two started. Seems you almost had Fraser out of his jacket Ray."

Fraser looked down and noticed his velcro and his two top buttons were undone and he quickly sat up re-fastening everything.

Dewey laughed as he turned and walked away.

Ray glared at Fraser. "Oh, that is really good Fraser! Now he is gonna tell Huey I was trying to do ya in the front seat!"

Fraser was upset with Ray also and looked away. He decided silence would be the best approach for right now. He was having a hard time concentrating anyway with his aching erection and his annoyed partner. He sat back as Ray continued his so-called Detective work with the binoculars. Fraser then stared at Ray and wondered. *doesn't he feel anything? Am I the only one getting somewhat bothered by being here? *

Ray stared at what the couple were doing next and wondered. * I guess this would make the Mounty blush, him being so sanctimonious and all. Not me, I'm 100 percent horny! And if watching them do it will help get my rocks off then this is what I'm gonna do. Mounty or not! *

Fraser broke into his thoughts. "Ray, can I ask you a personal question?"

Ray muttered "Uh-huh" but did not take his eyes off the couple or their doings.

Fraser cleared his throat and proceeded. "Ray . . . does this uh . . . shall I say, their liaison, bother you at all? Does it not affect you?"

Ray did not take his eyes off the couple who were still going pretty strong with each other. "You mean me spying on them Frasze?"

Fraser nodded no to himself and corrected. "No, Ray, not the spying, I meant . . . what they are doing with each other. Does it not it affect you?"

Ray put the binoculars down and gave Fraser a puzzled look.

Fraser caught the puzzled look on Ray's face and it made him nervous so he looked away. He quickly turned his stare out the front window then to his hands.

Ray was horny, bitchy and frustrated. He grumbled. "Yes it affects me! Of course it affects me! Why do ya think I'm watching? It affected me since they started! Doesn't it affect you? Are you made of stone?"

Fraser was embarrassed and could not look at him. He pulled on the collar of his tunic and responded. "Yes it affects me also Ray. Which brings me to my next question? How long are we going sit here?"

Ray stared at him curiously now. "What do you mean by that Frasze? Like in how long do I have to watch them make out or like ya wanna go home? Do ya want me to take you home Fraser?"

Fraser stared out the front window and nodded no. He licked his lips nervously because he really didn't know what he wanted. He did know he was hot and bothered by this whole mess. "No, Ray, I do not want to leave. Do you?" he now looked to Ray.

Fraser's look made Ray feel very uncomfortable now. It had just occurred to him that they were both horny, they were both at lovers' lane, they were both single and they had not been laid in maybe the last hundred years. Ray felt awkward so he put the binoculars down beside him. Running his hand through his spiked hair nervously, he looked out the side window to think and then he looked to Fraser. "Fraser do you . . . Is it just me or . . . Dam it Fraser!"

Fraser was puzzled with Ray's sudden outburst. "Pardon me? What did I do?"

Ray was totally ill at ease now as he sat here with his partner by his side. The worst part was that he ached really badly between his legs now.

Fraser noticed Ray's uneasiness but didn't understand why he was upset. He was worried about himself also because his erection had gone way past his concentration/control level. He knew what he needed and thought. * If I could just take a brisk walk in the cold air, or a cold shower . . . or I could . . . I surely could not use my hand! * None of the above seemed logical at the moment though.

Ray debated about watching the couple again but decided it was not a good idea after all. * I know we are both horny but Fraser is not gonna admit that to me. Because Fraser is always in control, he is the "King of Control!" * thought Ray bitterly. Angry with himself he handed Fraser the binoculars. "Here you look. You seem to have better control of things then I do. See if he's still there and if the gal is ok."

Fraser relunctedly took the binoculars, stared at Ray for a few seconds then looked toward the couple. He stared as the young woman worked her mouth on Roberto's a.k.a. Romeo's penis. Fraser shut his eyes temporarily and swallowed hard. Again he stared and noticed how much Roberto a.k.a. Romeo seemed to be enjoying it. His face held this bittersweet look and his mouth opened and closed which signified he was gasping for air. * Oh my! *

Ray stared at Fraser who was frozen to the binoculars. "Fraser? Fraser are they still there? Frasze?"

Fraser took a deep breath, put the binoculars down and pursed his lips. His erection was screaming and he couldn't seem to hear Ray calling him. He tried to concentrate on his breathing but the erection was too painful. He talked to himself mentally. * Just take a deeper breath and everything will be just fine! *

Ray noticed Fraser's deep breathing and reached over for the binoculars. He adjusted them and took a look for himself.

Fraser glanced in Ray's direction and noticed how his mouth dropped open but he didn't stop watching. Fraser observed as Ray squirmed in his seat and his breathing seemed to accelerate. Then suddenly the binoculars slipped from Ray's hands and fell to the floor.

Ray then gripped the steering wheel with both hands and placed his face to it.

Fraser pulled at the crotch of his pants and made himself as comfortable as possible. He unfastened the damned velcro that threatened to choke the air out of him. But in the silence of the car, the ripping sound was so loud that it made Ray whips his stare toward Fraser. Fraser stared at him and apologized "I am sorry."

Ray leaned back into the seat and held the steering wheel with one hand. The other was busy pinching and rubbing his lips.

Fraser was curious about this place called Lovers' Lane, demurely he asked. "Ray . . . is this what people come to this place for? Why don't they just go to a hotel?"

Ray laughed more to himself then out loud, he rubbed his face before replying. "Because hotels' cost money Frasze, it's cheaper to do it this way.

Fraser continued his line of questioning. "And you said you had patronized place's like this on some occasion's also Ray?"

Ray was trying his best to stay concentrated on Fraser's questions but he was hurting between his legs. "Yes Frasze, I did a few times in the past. I took some girls to 'em back home."

Fraser gave it some thought then asked. "I don't mean to pry Ray but you took women only?"

The statement startled Ray and he quickly glanced toward Fraser. He snapped. "And what the hell kind of crack is that supposed to mean Fraser!"

Fraser was puzzled with his anger. "I meant no disrespect Ray. I was merely asking a question. Was it only with women?"

Ray glared at him and thought about the question. At this point he didn't care if his friend knew anyway, it wasn't that important. He had been young, a teenager at the time it had happened. Ray turned his stare up front to the car parked some distance in front of them and mumbled. "Let's just say I experimented with some other people too."

Fraser nodded as he responded. "A-h-h-h-h. I see . . . so you have slept with men Ray?"

Ray became defensive and jumped up turning his stare at Fraser and barked.

"I didn't say I slept with men Fraser! I said I experimented! There's a difference! I was a kid who experimented! There was no . . . we didn't . . . we only . . . oh never mind! I experimented Fraser! How bout you Fraser! What about you? Have you slept with men before?!"

Ray glared at Fraser angry that he had taken his statement out of proportion.

Fraser stared at him then licked his lips as he calmly replied. "I have on an occasion or two Ray."

This information blew Ray away. He had no idea someone so sanctimonious and moralistic could do something like that and state it so matter-of-factly. Ray sat up quickly and closed his gaping mouth as he stuttered. "I-Is this . . . w-were you . . . When you were a kid Fraser?"

Fraser noticed at how this information had shocked his partner. He turned his body to completely face Ray and pulled at his jacket to smooth it down a little. "No, Ray I was not a child when this happened. It happened several years back when I was in Canada. I became involved with a young Constable by the name of . . . Well that is not important. Let's just say we became well acquainted with each other. We are still friends you know. He wrote to me several weeks ago and he wants to come visit m . . . "

Ray immediately interrupted and asked anxiously. "Hold on! You slept with him? I mean the whole nine yards? You had a relationship kind of thing with him, Fraser?"

Fraser nodded affirmatively and responded. "Yes we did Ray, Ray we need to keep an eye on our couple. Could you hand me the binoculars please?"

Ray was upset that Fraser had changed the subject, he grabbed the binoculars, glanced at the couple then threw them down again. "They are still there Fraser, now tell me about your relationship with, what was his name?"

Fraser casually commented. "Ray it is not important anymore. The relationship is over, I was transferred, he was transferred and now I am here. I was with . . . "

Ray became upset again, he was sexually frustrated and now he was getting angry with Fraser. "Fraser! I want to know details! I want to know what you did with him? That Constable guy and who was the other one?"

Fraser became annoyed with his demands. "Ray, to be quite frank it is none of your concern what I did! I was merely holding a conversation with you to distract you from you're . . . "

Ray became angry and griped at Fraser. "I'm very distracted now Fraser, thank you very much! Now who was the other guy? ......... Don't tell me it was your ex-partner Vecchio? It had to be him, you were with him for so long. I heard how you both went up North together for a vacation. God how I hate Vecchio! Your always talking about Vecchio! Always comparing me too . . . "

But Fraser had cut into his rambling. "Ray. Ray. Ray! RAY! ...... Will you calm down?! First of all it was not with my ex-partner Detective Raymond Vecchio. Well, I really do not consider him an ex-partner, technically speaking, he still is my partner. Second of all we did not go on a vacation, so to speak, we went to build my cabin which was destroyed by a fire set by . . . "

Ray was upset again and snapped at Fraser. "Fra-ser! I know who caused the fire! I read your files! Cut this out! Just tell me what I want to know! Who did you sleep with and was this recent? I mean did you sleep with this guy since you became my partner? Was it Dewey? Who was it Fraser!" Ray demanded to know.

Fraser was perplexed with his anger and calmly replied. "Your getting yourself all worked up for nothing Ray. I most certainly did not sleep with Detective Dewey and no it was not when you became my partner. This took place a long time ago and it too took place in Canada. It was long before I came to Chicago Ray."

Ray digested the information slowly and then he quickly calmed down. He sat back into his seat and repeated the conversation in his mind. Then Ray jumped when Fraser reached over between his legs. "Hey!"

Fraser jumped back startled himself. "What? What is wrong Ray?"

Ray was nervous with the whole situation and asked confused. "What are you doing Fraser?"

Fraser was puzzled with his reaction and questioned him. "Pardon me? I was reaching for the binoculars to check on our suspects. Is there a problem Ray?"

Ray felt stupid and adjusted his coat as he mumbled. "No, no problem. You coulda just asked me for 'em. Here, here you go."

Fraser smiled and replied. "Well Thank you kindly" and adjusted them to see the progress on their couple.

Ray stared at him as he adjusted the binoculars and watched the couple. His mind wandered imagining * Fraser embraced with this other guy, Fraser making love to this other guy. That lean, muscled naked body stretched out on top of some other naked beautiful body. Fraser's mouth, with his fascination for tasting things, kissing someone beautiful that resembled himself. Fraser's well-defined upper arm muscles flexing as he wrapped them around someone, holding him tight. His small tight muscled ass pushing forward into that someone's crotch, making those butt muscles contract * . . . " then Ray jumped like a startled rabbit when Fraser spoke.

"Ray. Seem's our couple is going to . . . Are you ok Ray? Did I startle you?" asked Fraser concerned.

Ray was angry and snatched the binoculars from Fraser's hand. "Lemme see what is going on Fraser! ................ Shit! They're going to sleep! Why are they gonna sleep for? I'm not gonna stay here all night with them!........ Oh that's right Dewey said they would take over in two hours." Ray put the binoculars down and he turned to see what Fraser was doing.

Fraser was staring at him.

Ray sifted in his seat to face Fraser who had quickly looked away. Ray thought of a great idea to trick Fraser and blurted out. "So why haven't you asked me to go to bed with you Fraser? Don't you find me attractive?"

Fraser was startled with the question and stared at him confused. "Pardon me?"

Ray teased as he commented with a poker face. "Well, why haven't you asked me out?"

Fraser sat back surprised with the turn of events and muttered. " W-well Ray . . . because you mentioned to me . . . on several occasions, how much in love you are with . . . Stella. You have made it abundantly clear that you are a woman's man . . . that you desire them quite a lot Ray."

Ray's eyebrows wrinkled downward as he stared at Fraser confused. * was Fraser saying that he would go out with him? * He decided to go further with his questioning. "Fraser you mean to tell me that if I had asked you to sleep with me you would've?"

Fraser was taken aback with his candor but nodded in affirmation. * Oh Dear! * "O-Of course Ray, . . . As I have said before . . . I-I do find you rather attractive Ray."

Fraser's remark blew Ray away because he was only joking. Ray thought back and remembered about that one time he had asked Fraser his opinion on his looks. *Fraser had said that he found me attractive but only because I was looking for some sympathy, or so I thought. Fraser had actually meant it? * "Y-you mean, you actually find me attractive Fraser? Why didn't you ever tell me Fraser?"

Fraser was nervous and he sat back to ponder the question then stated. "Well . . . I did tell you Ray. But as I just finished saying Ray, Stella seems to occupy most of your . . . "

Ray cut in and put the teasing aside. "Yes she does . . . she did, but only because no one has ever taken any interest in me Fraser. She doesn't care one teeny, tiny bit for me Fraser and even I know that. What I have for her isn't love. It's just lust. I just wanna score and she's the only one who gave me the time of day in the past. I thought that maybe she would still wanna, you know, give at the office once in a while but she doesn't. But since you did go out with those other two guys, why didn't you ask me? What is wrong with me? You could go out with them and not me? You just said you found me attractive!"

Fraser was totally taken aback by this conversation. He could not think of how to answer Ray's question.

Ray was upset and didn't even know why. Sexual frustration, hunger, job fatigue or jealousy? He allowed some thoughts to aggravate him. * How the hell can I be jealous of men I haven't even met! Just because Fraser chose them and not me? I must be going crazy, all that testosterone shooting into my brain! Well I'll teach our Royal Canadian Mounty a lesson! * He sat up and asked "Well Fraser? Are you gonna ask me out?"

Fraser was nervous and ran his thumb nail across his eyebrow as he cleared his throat. He was not at all prepared for this. "If you're serious Ray . . . Uh . . . Ray . . . would you care to . . . go out with me?" he looked at Ray prepared to hear Ray laugh and say it was just a joke.

But Ray sat back and pondered on this for a few seconds. * Well I'm damn horny and so is he. Fraser is a great looking guy so what is the problem? No one has to know if I make out with the Mounty. Besides Fraser had said he had done this kinda thing before, which I doubt. What was wrong with them making out? Just as long as he got laid is all that mattered right now. I know my hand will leave me feeling empty and lonely after I finish, when I could have a warm body to help me out. * The more he thought about it the more he liked the idea. "Ok Fraser, if you're really serious about being attracted to me I'll go. I would like to go out with you. When?"

Fraser alarmed that Ray had accepted his proposal, cleared his throat. "P-pardon me?"

Ray faced him and leaned back into the car door. "When are you gonna take me out?"

Fraser was totally unprepared for this and he felt so strange to be asking Ray out on a date. "Well . . . Would you like to . . . to go out tomorrow night?"

Ray straightened up and nodded no. "No, not tomorrow, that's too late. How bout tonight?"

Fraser was shocked and could not really believe Ray meant it. "Tonight? We can't tonight Ray. We are here at this stakeout."

Ray moved in a little closer, smiled and whispered. "We're not gonna be here all night Frasze. Dewey will be here in an hour and a half. We can go out after he comes ya know."

Fraser was totally bewildered and questioned him. "Ray, are you sure you want to . . . to d-date me? Are you positive that you want to do this?"

Ray glared at Fraser upset because he had made up his mind to do it and Fraser was questioning him. The voice in his mind snapped. * I am horny for crying out loud. * "What now? I thought you said you found me attractive Fraser. You suddenly don't want to go out with me now?"

Fraser took a deep breath, shook his head as if trying to clear it and continued. "It's not that at all Ray, Of course I find you very attractive, and yes I want to go out with you! It's just that I don't think you have thought about the ramification's involved here. We are not just going out to see a movie or dinner or something so trivial. We are talking about . . . well, we will be engaged in . . . you know. "

Ray smiled that devilish smile and confirmed Fraser's thoughts. "Sex! We're talking sex here Fraser. I'm all for sex Frasze. I happen to love sex! Don't you? I'm all for it!"

Fraser gasped and moved back into the seat of the car and muttered under his breath. "Oh Dear!"

Ray smiled that he had shocked him but the date looked really doubtful now. His mind nagged. *You know he has never done this kind of thing before so leave him alone! Hell no! He started this stupid conversation and now he was gonna pay up somehow. It was wonderful to see him nervous and blushing. * Ray ventured further. "Frasze, if you wanna, we can move to the back seat right now and get started. After all this is Lover's Lane and you have never done it in Lovers' lane before."

Fraser's eyes widened and he stared at Ray dumbfounded and gasped. "Here! ....... Here in the open where anyone can see us?! I think not Ray!"

Ray laughed as he reached for Fraser's lap and caressed it, squeezing it gently. "Come on! Live on the wild side for once!"

The touch of Ray's hand made Fraser more nervous and horny. * Oh my word! Please don't touch me! *

Ray was still smiling and whispered. "Relax! Who's gonna see us? We're well hidden and my car has tinted windows so who's gonna see us? Come on, let's get into the back seat . . . Come on Frasze!

Fraser relented and followed Ray's lead into the back seat with him but complained. "Ray, this is not safe! We could get caught! It is unorthodox! What about our stakeout? Your not taking me serious are you Ray!"

Ray wanted to see how far Fraser was willing to go. He watched him climb into the back seat with him and thought. *Let's see if he will really deliver like he claims he has with previous men before. I really don't quite believe him for some reason. * He grabbed the binoculars from the front seat and stared at the car in front. He threw them back to the front seat. "Their cool. They're still asleep. I'm taking you seriously Fraser. Really I am, now don't be such a coward and get closer to me. I'm sure you were pretty hot with the other two you claimed to be with."

Fraser was not at all sure they should be doing this here to begin with. His mind raced with confusion and lust. * Ray is not taking me seriously at all, he even doubts my previous experience with men. He is mocking me by getting me back here with him. * He stared at Ray not sure of how or where to start.

Ray sensed his nervousness and knew Fraser had probably not done what he claimed to have done. Ray whispered. "Hey! I'm not that bad, really. First thing, you gotta do is remove your jacket, here let me help ya!"

Fraser moved back. "Uh no Ray . . . I can take it off myself. Thank you kindly." Fraser removed his jacket and placed it on the headrest of the car.

Ray smiled and thought about his plan of attack. * I am gonna kiss Fraser and shock some sense into him for teasing me. After all he needs to be taught a lesson for interrupting my spying. * "Ok, I'll get us started and you can join in when you wanna." Ray moved in closer and placed his hands on Fraser's shoulders. Ray smiled within when he felt Fraser's shoulder's stiffen at his touch. * A-ha! Gotcha! I knew you don't know what the hell you're doing! *

Fraser stared at Ray and his mind did somersaults as he felt the heat from Ray's hands penetrate his shirt. * Oh my . . . He is really touching me! He is really going to kiss me! How can Ray have such control and be so eager to do this here. * Fraser watched as Ray licked his lips then inched forward placing his mouth onto his. Fraser felt his heart stop when Ray kissed him. He felt Ray's soft lips press themselves's to his and glide slowly around his. His lips were soft, wet and warm and he kissed Fraser's closed mouth with gentle kisses. * Why is he doing this to me?! * Fraser's heart pounded now.

Ray moved back a little and stared questionably into Fraser's blue eyes whispering. "Frasze? Are you gonna join in and help me out ta little here?" Ray was confused now on who was playing whom a joke. It had started out as a joke to frightened Fraser but Ray got turned on at kissing his warm lips. He thought. * This feels kinda good here. *

Fraser stared at Ray baffled by his actions and demands. His mind was confused with all sorts of questions. * How in the world did I end up here at lovers' lane having Ray, my partner, kissing me, in his GTO. But if Ray really wants to do this then I am going to accommodate him. * He shocked Ray when he placed his hand behind Ray's neck and pulled him forward locking his open mouth to Ray's shocked one.

* J-e-z-z-z-s-s-s-s-s-! What the . . . * gasped Ray.

Ray panicked a little when Fraser pressed his lips hard onto his and forced Ray's mouth open with his tongue. Fraser's tongue pushed its way past Ray's lips and again he gasped with the intrusion. The sudden thrust of Fraser's tongue into his mouth shocked him.

*Damn! What does he think he is he doing?! * gasped Ray silently.

Ray felt Fraser's silky tongue exploring the insides of his mouth, it tasted, caressed, teased and searched. He found Ray's tongue and reached for it catching it gently between his teeth. He then pulled it between his lips into his mouth and sucked on it greedily.

* What the fuc . . . oh my god . . . , this feels good! * Ray's heart pounded in rhythm with his cock.

Ray straightened up fighting for air as Fraser's sucking sent electrical messages from his brain to his cock. The erection was back and it was back with a vengeance. Ray felt pleasurable pain shoots from his mouth directly to his cock. He panicked even more and thought. * What is happening here?! J-e-z-z-z-e-e-e-e! What is happening to me?! What is he doing to me?! Oh my God, please don't stop doing it to me! *

Fraser sucked harder on Ray's tongue making him move in closer to Fraser, trying to enter more into Fraser. Fraser then nibbled his tongue gently between his teeth and Ray's muffled moans escaped his throat but died in Fraser's mouth.

Ray was moaning and having delirious thoughts. * Oh damn! This is fantastic! This is s-o-o-o-o good! How can he be so damn good at this?! *

Ray's mind raced with all kinds of thoughts and emotions. The ecstasy and pain were mind boggling! Ray's mind was delirious with need and want. * I desperately want to get laid this minute! Please Fraser don't stop! * He clutched at Fraser's shoulders wanting to dig his fingers into his shirt straight through to his flesh! He knew he was going to leave scratches on the Mounty but he didn't care.

Fraser's mind spiraled head on into the pit of lust. He had not kissed or touched another human being in heaven knows how long and now it felt glorious. He wanted to devour every part of Ray's wondrous mouth. It was hot, it was wet, it was silky, it begged to be kissed and his need was staggering! He was overwhelmed with lustful emotions and needs. This insatiable passion broke loose in his mind and threatened to flood him with emotions he had masterfully controlled all his life. His mind raced with thoughts of lust . . . * I want more of Ray! He tastes so sweet, so delicious, so . . . Oh God! I just want to devour him totally! I need much more of him! * Fraser dug his tongue deep within Ray's mouth desiring to quench the fire in his pants, the fire that threatened to burn a hole in his crotch. He heard Ray moaning and it only compelled him to ravage Ray's mouth even more!

Ray pushed him back a little as his erection spasm ed and begged to be touched. He knew he couldn't stop now, not even if a dozen wild horses threatened to pull him away from Fraser, he wouldn't go. Ray's body was consumed by a burning passion like a fire that was out of control and he ventured further with Fraser. His mind pleaded for more. * Where is his hand?! I need to find his hand! * He desperately sought for Fraser's hand and found it wrapped around his waist as it clung to him. Ray unclenched Fraser's hand from his waist and placed it on his rock hard cock that demanded attention. He let out a low muffled moan at the mere touch of Fraser's gentle grasp. * Yes! Yes! Tighter Fraser! Squeeze me tight! * he pleaded in his mind.

"U-u-u-u-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-h-h!"was the only soft sound that escaped Ray's lips.

Fraser too had moaned delightfully as he touched Ray's hard on knowing he too felt the same way. He hadn't expected such a response but Ray was demanding to be touched. Fraser fondled Ray's hard cock through the pants and squeezed it tight feeling Ray's body shudder. * Oh-h-h-h-h . . . Ray feels so fantastic! I want to taste all of him! I want to feel all of him! * gasped Fraser as he squeezed harder.

A loud gasp escaped Ray's throat as the touch sent shivers up his spine making him moan in ecstasy. *Don't stop Fraser! Keep squeezing it harder! * pleaded Ray in his mind.

"Oh Fraser! . . . . Don't stop! . . . I need you!" he pleaded softly into Fraser's mouth.

Those words drove Fraser crazy and he pushed Ray back into the seat gently climbing on top of him. His mouth and hands still worked on Ray relentlessly.

Ray was elated to have Fraser all over him. * Yes! Yes! Do me Fraser! Make me come! * Screamed his mind but all that escaped his lips were whispers. "Make me c-o-m-m-m-m-e!"

Fraser panted at hearing him begging and moved in closer.

Ray's legs crawled up the seat and bent at the knees to accommodate Fraser between them. * Oh yes! He does want it as much as I do! And I really do want him so badly! So very badly! * "Come on Fraser! Do it!" he begged between kisses.

Fraser knew what Ray wanted and he molded his body into Ray's lying in between his legs. Fraser continued kissing him hungrily.

Ray had known he wanted sex but he had no idea it would be with Fraser. His mind raced with passion and the fact he was going to have sex with Fraser. * Fraser is the best idea I have ever had! I need to feel him! I need to feel his skin next to my skin! * Ray hungrily reached between their bodies and hurriedly unbuckled his pants. "Fraser, I need to feel you! I need to really feel you!" moaned Ray into his mouth.

Fraser eagerly helped him unzip his pants and Fraser undid his also. * I want to touch him too! I want to taste him! I need him! * panted Fraser. "Oh . . . Ray! I want to feel you too!" his voice could barely be heard but it made it to Ray's ears.

Ray wanted to feel Fraser's flesh on his own and Fraser wanted it just as bad. Their kissing intensified as their hands worked frantically desiring to feel each other. * Hurry up Fraser! Oh please hurry! * "Now Fraser! Hurry!" gasped Ray.

Then their hot, engorged flesh met and Ray gasped as he held onto Fraser digging his fingers savagely into his sides. Ray felt as if he had been catapulted deep into space. He had to break away from the kiss to catch his breath. The pleasure/pain was intolerable, Ray felt his mind had floated away into the night sky among the stars. He moaned hoarsely." O-h-h-h-h-h-h! J-e-z-z-z-s-s-s! Do me Fraser! ..............ride me!"

Fraser was delirious with Ray's moaning and pleadings, his heart and breathing raced. He grabbed Ray by the hip with one hand and scooped him up toward his crotch, thrusting himself into Ray. He let out a raspy sounding "m-m-m-m-a-a-a-u-g-g-g-h-h-h-h."

Ray immediately reached for Fraser's hips with both hands and dug his fingers into his pants. Digging in and bruising Fraser's small tight ass he arched his body up to meet his.

Fraser felt the ache spreading throughout his body and his mind was deliriously lost.

Ray shoved himself upward to meet Fraser's hard on as Fraser thrust into him simultaneously.

Fraser heard Ray's raspy voice whisper in his ear as he kissed his neck "Oh my God Fr-a-a-a-a-s-s-s-s-r- r- r-r-r! Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h man, just don't stop! ...... Give me more!!!!!"

Driven by lust and Ray's pleadings Fraser lost all reasoning, common sense or care.

***************************************************************************

Huey watched as Dewey got into the car and reached for his coffee. "I really need this!"

Huey asked."Well did you tell Ray he can leave now? I know we are an hour early but he might want to go get some rest."

Dewey unbuttoned his coat and gave Huey a dazed look. "No Way! I couldn't disturb him. He was way too busy! I think we better wait and tell him later. Lots later! You know how he hates to be interrupted when he is busy!"

Huey was puzzled "Busy doing what? He is just supposed to sit there and keep an eye on our man. How can he be too busy doing that?"

Dewey looked to his partner and laughed. "Oh trust me. He was very, very busy with the Mounty."

Huey didn't ask knowing Dewey wouldn't tell him anyway.

***************************************************************************

Ray shut his eyes tight and still saw the stars glimmering behind his eyelids as he shot straight into the sky. His heart raced and his breathing accelerated as he neared his destination. Then it hit him, a meteorite suddenly appeared behind his eyes heading straight for him and crashed into him. He moaned loudly. "A-a-a-a-a-u-u-u-u-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-h-h-h!" The impact of Fraser's grinding into him delivered an explosive orgasm that made his body jerk and shudder. His mind exploded sending those stars behind his eyelids racing everywhere! He gasped and dug his fingers savagely into Fraser's butt trying to contain the ongoing throbbing of his penis.

Seconds later he heard and felt Fraser's muffled moan in his neck. It was an ecstasy/painful cry and Fraser dug his fingers into his waist hurting him. "M-m-m-m-m-p-p-p-p-h-h-h-f-f-f-f." Fraser's harsh breathing sounded so erotic in his ear as he gasped for air.

Ray glanced into Fraser's face and saw how he clenched his teeth in rhythm with his fingers at the ongoing orgasm.

Fraser gasped as his penis throbbed wonderfully releasing all his milky juices between their stomachs. He then locked his eyes with Ray's for a second then fell on him exhausted, putting his weight on Ray.

Ray embraced him running his fingers into the hair behind Fraser's nape, kissing his neck and whispered. "Are you ok? Are you angry with me?"

Fraser slowly got up on his elbows lifting his weight off Ray and whispered. "I am very ok Ray. I am not at all angry with you. Why would I be? I'm just having a difficult time accepting the fact that I am here with you and that we did this. I mean you and I . . . "

Ray found it hard to believe it himself. He couldn't believe how fantastic it had been. He placed his fingers on Fraser's lips and whispered. "S-h-h-h-h . . . don't say anything. Let me relish this moment."

They looked at each for another minute and Ray smiled as he ran his finger down Fraser's face caressing it. He wanted it to go on all night long. "I didn't know ya had it in ya Frasze! Your damn good!"

Fraser smiled and reached over to kiss his finger. He whispered. "Your really quite good you know. You taste so delicious, and I just couldn't get enough of you."

Ray laughed "Not as good as you are with that tongue! You're great! You're fantastic! You're awesome!"

Then Fraser gasped. "Oh my God! We need to get up. Look at the time! Detectives Huey and Dewey will be returning!"

Fraser got off Ray quickly and both felt the coolness and stickiness on their stomachs. Fraser wiped himself off with his shirt and tucked it back in zipping his pants quickly.

Ray sat up and wiped the stuff off with his own shirt and tucked himself in also.

Fraser pulled up his suspenders and grabbed his jacket. He continued to put it on.

Ray stepped out of the car and adjusted his coat then he got into the front seat.

Fraser joined him and grabbed the binoculars to see if their man was still there. The couple were still asleep cuddled in each other's arms.

Ray commented as he reached for the binoculars. "Are they still there Frasze? Lemme see!"

Fraser handed him the binoculars and answered. "Yes they are still asleep Ray . . . Ray could I ask . . . I need to . . . "

Ray put the binoculars down and turned to look at Fraser. "What's wrong Fraser? Don't tell me you regretted doing this Fraser?"

Fraser did not know how to ask what he wanted to know. He looked away out the front windshield.

Ray was confused by his silence and persisted. "Fraser come on. Are you sorry you did this with me? You can tell me anything, I mean we just had sex you know. If that isn't getting personal, I don't know what is."

Fraser blushed and looked at him as he smiled. "Ray I do not regret what I did with you today. It was wonderful! I just need to know . . . was this a one time thing? I mean . . . I know this was brought on because you were bothered by the couple over there."

Ray was relieved Fraser did not regret it and stared at him for a few seconds. Then a really huge smile spread across his face as he commented. "God, I hope it's not a one time thing Fraser! This is too fantastic for it to happen just once! I was kinda hoping we still had a date, you know, so we could continue at my apartment. I mean if you really wanna go? I hope you do. I'll even propose to you if you want me to Frasze, since I had sex with you."

Fraser smiled and knew Ray was teasing him about the proposal. He blushed and looked at his hands as he shyly replied. "You don't have to propose to me Ray, I will be elated to continue our date at your apartment."

Ray laughed and commented " Well it's too bad you don't wanna marry me. But I'll settle for some more of you . . . "Elated" huh? Je-z-z-z-z Frasze I haven't felt this good since I don't know when! Guess since I lost my Virginity. Why didn't you suggest this sooner? Never mind don't answer that! Where are those two clowns anyway?! I wanna get going!"

Fraser looked around and then noticed Dewey and Huey heading over for their car. "There they are Ray."

Dewey came to Ray's window as he rolled it down. "Anything unusual happened Ray?" asked Dewey smiling.

Ray didn't know why he was smiling and nodded. "Nothing out of the ordinary. The couple is still asleep. Well we're gonna get going now. You two can keep tabs on 'em."

Huey commented "Well I don't know if you had your radio off but Welsh called us to let us know we had the wrong guy. He was nabbed an hour ago and we were tailing the wrong guy all this time. Too bad you had to waste your time out here Ray. You could have been at your house warm and cozy."

Fraser noticed Detective Dewey kept that silly grin on his face the whole time.

Ray smiled at Huey and remarked. "Well it wasn't a total loss. I learned a lot of stuff about comets, meteorites and the zodiac by coming out here tonight. Especially about exploding meteorites!"

Huey laughed at Ray's remark which if translated meant he was bored to death by Fraser's "encyclopedia" ability to educate you.

Dewey looked to Fraser. "Didn't know you had it in you Fraser?! Just didn't know! Laters'!" and they both left.

Ray was puzzled and he looked to Fraser. "What did he mean by that? What did you do? Oh well never mind, are you ready for our date Fraser? I know I am!" and he smiled as he patted Fraser's leg.

Fraser did not understand Detective Dewey either and nodded to Ray. "I'm ready for our date Ray."

Ray smiled happily because his penis had just started to beg for satisfaction again. "I'm game if you are Frasze. Let's stop at the store Frasze. I need to pick up some stuff first."

Fraser was puzzled as he looked to Ray and questioned. "Stuff? What kind of stuff Ray?"

Ray smiled and squeezed his lap as he remarked. "Stuff, . . . you know stuff . . . like condoms and some slippery stuff, we're gonna need it. I want you to "Educate me" Fraser! As I said before, I'll try anything once, twice if I like it."

Fraser blushed profusely and looked away smiling while Ray stared at him smiling also. He commented. "I need to open the window some more Ray. It's getting hot in here again."

Ray laughed and reached over for a quick kiss then he started the GTO. "Tell me more about the zodiac signs Fraser."

Fraser sat back as he smiled and said. "You know Ray. I really do like this Lovers' Lane place. It is a wonderful idea. Now as I was saying before you interrupted me Ray, the twelve signs of the Zodiac are arranged into four groups of three's and each . . . "

The end.

Comments/replies: droopy_jack@excite.com