This story is inspired by the March 2000 Chicago House Slash Party. This is for all my fellow slashers who endured the various discomforts and exasperations of the hotel -- and all the fun we had together in spite of it!! One of us had a waterproof camera. It was just *too* good a story idea to pass up. Shannon introduced the theme of a Chicago police seminar in her Reservations and, with her permission, I’ve used it here, too.

Disclaimer and Warnings: dueSouth and its characters belong to Alliance and Paul Haggis. No copy right infringement is intended.

Underwater Mischief
dueStar

“Renny? Are you making that noise?”

Ray Kowalski closed the hotelroom door behind him and heard a tremendous splash and the deep squeal of wet skin scudding against porcelain coming from the tiny bathroom. A light haze of steam poured from behind the gleaming white door that was always slightly ajar since the latch didn’t catch properly. He sighed mentally. Little worked perfectly in this hotel. Between the reservation mix ups, the snail paced elevators, and the claustrophobic stairwells, Ray was all over the idea to throw the room’s magnetic key at the front desk clowns and go home to keep his turtle company.

Renny, however, insisted they accede to the request that all officers attending the Chicago area police seminar use the rooms reserved for them. The Canadian didn’t seem to mind waiting eons for the elevator in order to find an ice machine that worked. He deciphered the cryptic phone code so they could request more bath linen and, instead of disparaging the view of brick on brick outside their window, Renny waxed Shakespeare over the beauty of the snow flurries that whirled upward in the alley between their building and the one next door. Leave it to him to be the one happy clam in a bowl of chowder.

Ray was just glad to find Renny in the hotel room. Earlier that afternoon, Vecchio and he had been local-yokeled into a Chicago cops only conference. Ray had expected Renny to go do Mountie things with Fraser, but when Vecchio and he had stumbled sleepily from the commissioner’s speech, Fraser hurriedly informed him Renny had excused himself soon after they parted. Fraser interrupted Ray’s further attempts to question him, eager to bundle Vecchio off on a wild escapade that he said involved the visiting Titian in the Art Institute, the fireboat anchored along Navy Pier, and shrimp salad. Ray cackled at the way Vecchio rolled his eyes, protested vociferously, but nevertheless went with Fraser as if roped to the Mountie’s side.

Ray returned to the hotel, hoping to collect Renny for a more sedate evening dining at Berghoff’s. He hadn’t expected to hear something like the overfilled tanks at the Shedd Aquarium coming from the bathroom. Saying Renny’s name in question once again, he tossed his jacket on one of the two double beds, and pushed into the cramped washroom.

Ray’s jaw dropped at the sight of a nude Renny, moistly shinning as pale and pink as a boiled shrimp, on all fours in the water filled bathtub. The Mountie’s head and shoulders were completely submerged under the water, leaning forward on elbows, upper arm muscles flexing as he seemed to be manipulating something on the bottom of the tub. His buttocks, two wetly gleaming cheeks, reared high in the air.

“What the . . .” Ray didn’t finish his sentence as Renny, apparently aware of Ray’s presence at last, whipped up out of the water. Rivulets sprayed from him like a fountain, soaking Ray’s t shirt and jeans along with the rest of the room.

“Ray?” Ren one handedly tried to block the water running down into his eyes. “Could you get me a towel?”

Ray leaned quickly over the toilet to snatch one of the white towels off the rack. Briskly, he rubbed the soft cloth over Renny’s eyes, then sopped the water off the Mountie’s dripping hair that lay in flat brown waves against his skull.

“Thank you, sweetheart.” Ren coughed once more as he took over drying his face and hair. Ray took advantage of the moment to admire Renny’s fine physique. Streams of moisture ran across the Mountie’s firm pectorals, meandered over his nipples and rippled over the lightly ridged musculature of Renny’s taut belly. Bath water lapped at his navel and darkened the pubic hair surrounding his softened penis to a dark brown. With regret, he realized the delicious rear was hidden from view because Renny had settled back on his ankles and calves.

He picked up another towel and tousled Renny’s sandy brown hair. “Renny, what *are* you doin’?”

His smile infectiously bright, Renny held up a palm sized yellow object with blue-green tabs along its corners. Excitement poured from him with the unadulterated joy of a child on Christmas morning. “I’ve been playing with the water proof camera you brought.”

Ray frowned slightly. “I didn’t bring a camera.”

Renny’s brows rose together in protest. “Yes, you did,” he said reprovingly. “I found it on the bed next to your duffel bag.”

Ray remembered. “Oh, yeah. I found a disposable in the hallway last night. I didn’t want to celebrate the next millennium waitin’ to take it to the front desk so I brought it here. I forgot to take it down to them this mornin’”

“Oh, no!” Apprehension marred Renny’s face. His eyes slanted sorrowfully and his lips drooped inconsolably. “I’m afraid I have already taken a number of pictures with it.”

Ray hastened to reassure him. “It’s just a disposable. Don’t worry about it, babe. I doubt if those incompetents could unite Little Bo Peep with my GTO much less get a camera back to one of the people stayin’ here. They’d probably end up tossin’ it into the trash after a couple days.” He rushed his words, intent on distracting Renny from spiraling into an angst filled state of remorse. “I’m glad you’re makin’ like some National Geographic photographer and goin’ into the wilds to shoot some pics. You gettin’ any good shots in there?”

He deliberately leered all over Renny’s large, moist body, noticing the tub was so narrow that the Mountie’s athletic thighs were all but pressed against the sides. Renny responded exactly the way Ray wanted him to. The sandy head dipped shyly, while the blue eyes gazed up at him softly. A hint of red blushed over his high cheek bones, revealing how much Renny enjoyed being openly ogled.

The Mountie diffidently answered Ray’s question. “Well, I’ve taken some fascinating shots of the drain, but I had difficulty achieving a satisfying composition until I used the wash cloth for pictorial balance. I’m not sure, however, of the white cloth on white tub motif . . .” Renny straightened his back before coyly cocking his head. “Actually Ray, I have been imagining taking pictures of you in the water.”

Ray felt like his face would split from the grin that burst from within him. “Oh, yeah? How’d ya think you were gonna do that since that dish pan of a tub just barely holds you.”

The sultry expression on Renny’s face caused Ray’s erection to suddenly push painfully against the fly of his jeans. Renny’s voice came low and seductive. “I am quite certain, both of us willing, our placement in this tiny structure can be accomplished.”

Ray didn’t have to be asked twice. He ripped the shirt from his torso and had his feet freed from his shoes before his next breath. As he stripped off his jeans he noted the greedy way Renny watched him. Hmmmmmm. Despite the cramped quarters of the tub this promised to be interesting.

Renny stood to make room for him, revealing a thickening, rose tinted erection and dusky red balls that swung heavily beneath it. Carefully, Ray stepped into the small place. Between the damp kisses and plastering against Renny’s chest, he was soon as wet as the water that came up to his calves in the tub.

Renny, it seemed, indeed had plans to do the Jacques Cousteau thing. A comical sight, the Canadian had the small, bright yellow camera pressed against his face while he took pictures of Ray, stopping to kiss and caress him in between, encouraging Ray to fondle and cover his body with kisses, too.

Under Renny’s direction, Ray dropped to his knees in the water as the camera clicked. Brazenly, he leaned forward to lick the water droplets off the top of Renny’s penis. Renny murmured in pleasure but resisted Ray’s attempts to seriously begin sucking him, so Ray smiled wickedly up at him before slipping to his rear on the bottom of the tub. He spread his legs wide so that his shins and feet could find a resting place on the outside of Renny’s solid calves and ankles. As he leaned against the back of the porcelain tub, he knew that Renny was taking pictures of his wantonly exposed cock that bobbed and broke the surface of the water. He was hoping to tempt Renny to forget about making like a Jeff Palmer, male nude photographer extrordinare, and settle in for some serious sex. For a second, he thought he had succeeded when Renny leaned down to gently stroke the offered cock, pausing to run a finger over the slit at the top. Ray groaned and squirmed under Renny’s sensual touch, but Renny’s photography fetish hadn’t yet been sated.

To his dismay, Renny ceased fondling him and, a few squeaky moments later, Ray was nudged back to his knees, then feet as Renny’s bulky body plopped, bottom down, to replace him on the base of the tub. In a few seconds, the Mountie wriggled himself forward into a certain position, grinned up at Ray like a mischievous school boy, drew a *deep* breath and dropped his head and torso completely *under* the water like a submerging Calypso. Renny’s powerful thighs rose upwards from the lack of room to accommodate his entire body, and now Ray found himself framed by the bent knees. From this position, he could see the Mountie’s penis and balls, magnified to an impossible size by the water that shook and rippled over top of them. His own cock begged and thrummed for contact -- any contact with the warm loving body that lay before him. The shifting of his thighs against his own tightly drawn scrotum was delicious agony.

Renny went right into photographer mode. He brought the camera up to his eye, still completely submerged under the bath water, aim, and shot several more pictures of Ray’s nude and highly aroused body.

That did it. Ray bent down and plucked the silly yellow camera out of Renny’s hand and, uncaringly, dropped it into the water. Despite the differences between their size and mass, he hauled the Canadian up. As he forced Renny to his feet, he kissed the soft, wide mouth, then began to trail more kisses over his chest, lingering over the damp nipples. Ray dropped to his knees in the water, running his hands along the Mountie’s satin smooth back until he cupped the milky buttocks. He nuzzled Renny’s abdomen with the side of his cheek, found what he was searching for, and took as much of the Canadian’s cock into his mouth as he could. He began to suck it eagerly, without finesse or style, just with simple need and the desire to have the taste of Renny within him.

Above him, Renny moaned, and Ray felt him reach for the wall and the shower rail, grasping them to maintain his balance. Ray didn’t relent, looping one arm around Renny’s hips and using his other hand to gently cup and fondle the heavy, tight balls that had been tempting him from the moment he had first set foot in the bathroom.

It didn’t take long. Renny thrust into his mouth with an abandon that was beyond his normal self control. Precum was followed by erratic twists of the hips, and then the warm soft stream of Renny’s cum filled his mouth and Ray took it all within himself.

For several minutes, Ray just held Renny while the Mountie calmed, until edgy with his own unsatisfied need, he let Renny’s softened cock slip from his mouth and looked upwards. His lover’s eyes were still closed in after glow, a complete look of satisfaction burnished into every line on that long, handsome face. A surge of pride washed through Ray, knowing that he had caused that satiated expression.

Blue eyes fluttered open to smile tenderly down at him. Renny said simply, “Thank you, Ray.” He stroked Ray’s hair as Ray climbed to his feet. “Shall I do the same for you?”

Renny kissed his lover’s lips, deliberately letting Renny taste his own seed in his mouth. He smiled against Renny’s cheek. “I’m prune juicing here, lover, and I’m still not clean. You go get the bed ready and I’ll meet you there after I shower.”

Renny’s joyous smile made Ray anticipate his own time a comin’. “All right, Ray. Don’t bother to dry off though, I want to rub you down myself.” A last kiss pressed itself upon Ray’s mouth, and Renny left the tub.

Ray’s foot stubbed against something on the floor of the tub. The camera. Shaking his head in annoyance, he stooped to retrieve it and hand it to his lover.

Renny examined it and gently patted the front of it dry. “Only one more picture on the roll, Ray.” As Ray leaned forward to flip the drain lever on the tub, Renny snapped the shutter one last time. His eyes shinning as bright as his wet skin under the bathroom lights, he enthused, “I can’t wait to get these developed.”

Ray stopped and studied Renny as the Mountie made certain the small mechanism was rewinding properly. He felt a tad guilty at being the one to burst his lover’s bubble. “Renny, uh, you do know that you can’t develop those shots, don’t you?”

“Why ever not, Ray?” Renny looked surprised.

“Ummm, Renny, I love you and I’m proud of your body, and don’t think mine’s half bad, but I’m not about to have what we just did exposed to a bunch of gigglin’ photo developers.”

Ray watched as realization sank in and felt relieved that Renny seemed to understand why they couldn’t just drop the film off at the local Wal-Green’s for a one hour quickie.

Still, there was a bit of sadness and disappointment about Renny’s eyes when he asked plaintively, “You mean all that was for nothing?”

Ray smiled slyly at him. “Renny, love, I don’t call what we did *nothin’.*”

Renny’s eyes sparkled in enthusiastic agreement. “Oh, no, Ray!” He picked up the last remaining dry towel in the bathroom. “Hurry up, Ray, I’m waiting!”

Eager to comply with his Mountie’s wishes, he turned on the shower and soaked for a second in the warm spray.

“Yow!” He swore violently, taking the name of every deity he could think of in vain at the sudden down pour of cold water.

*Another* reason to hate this hotel!

********

Late next morning . . .

Ray sat at the small work table positioned just beyond their bed in the hotel room, mumbling while he scribbled answers to the forms he was required to turn in. “The fire’s not put out till the paper work’s burned, charred, and floatin’ in the air.”

It didn’t help to know Renny had completed his questionnaires speedily, in exacting script, including several essays on how the seminar could be improved in the future -- and none of them concerned with the quality of the accommodations.

From behind him came the thump of the magnetic key in the lock and the squeal of oil starved hinges. Renny, dressed in jeans and a Back Hawks jersey over a Henley, leaned on the back of Ray’s chair and greeted him warmly with a kiss. Ray noticed the impish twinkle in the bright blue eyes and the eager anticipation animating the Mountie’s handsome features.

“Hey, babe, you were out early this morn --” His words were sliced mid syllable as a thick and familiar yellow photo packet plopped on the paper work in front of him

“Renny! We’ll be arrested for pornography!!”

The brightness died from Ren’s face. “I would never put your career at risk, Ray.”

Ray barely heard him, envisioning all kinds of worse case scenarios. “I bet the snotty nosed kid who ran it through the printer called in all his buddies to gawk at us. I can hear them now, laughing and snickering, gettin’ their jollies.” He stopped and his mouth dropped open in sheer horror. “What if they try to black mail us?”

Renny’s long fingered hands framed both sides of his face and thumbed the raspy stubble along his cheeks. The tall Mountie shook his head emphatically. “Ray, it wasn’t like that at all. No one but me has seen these pictures. I promise.”

Ray calmed under the assurance that radiated from the Mountie’s countenance. “How then?”

Renny released him and settled into the nearest chair. “I realized that we couldn’t have them commercially developed for the very reasons that ignited your anxiety. I then remembered that the Consulate has a dark room in the basement. It is rarely used, but there are occasions when photographs, for reasons of security, need to be developed privately. Jasmine has the general charge of it, but I have known Inspector Thatcher to direct Constable Fraser -- Benton -- to process certain films for the military and trade ambassadors. I decided to approach him.”

“You woke Fraser up this morning?”

Renny tisked chidingly at him. “Benton is, by habit, an early riser.”

“Yeah, maybe, but there was a good chance he and Vecchio were out all night chasin’ art thieves. I doubt if Ray would appreciate being’ roused out at first light.”

Renny shook his head. “When Benton admitted me to his room this morning, both the detective and he were getting ready for mass. The art smugglers had been flushed out by midnight and Benton was still concerned about the fall his Ray had taken into a cache of shrimp.”

Ray grinned widely at the image of Vecchio, in all his Armani, swimming in a vat of smelly seafood. “So, how’d you ask him?” Ray settled back in his chair. “I’d like to been a fly on Vecchio’s top button when you explained wha’ you wanted.”

Ray’s features where in full Mountie on guard mode. “I simply stated I had a need to use the Consulate’s photo development equipment. Ray kindly offered the services of his cousin’s one hour photo shop but I assured him I could not take advantage of his suggestion. Upon further questioning, I confirmed that the photographs were of an -- ah-- sensitive nature, and while no vital interests of the Canadian or American governments were concerned, a Canadian national was highly interested in seeing the film developed privately.”

Ray stared at the dead pan face, seeing a return of the mischievous light in the blue eyes despite the stiffly set jaw and lips. He could imagine every word between the Mounties, down to the way they both danced around the subterfuge and euphemisms used to exchange their information.

“I take it Fraser gave you the green light.”

“He said as long as the project had a Canadian’s interest at heart, then that was reason enough to allow access to the development and printer machines. He warned, however, that this wasn’t something that could be repeated often for fear Inspector Thatcher would suspect abuse. I assured him this wasn’t going to be the case.”

Ray laughed. “You ringed around that rosy pretty slick. Did Fraser give you a crash course in picture developing?” Ray hesitated, then said slower. “I don’t think I like the idea of you alone in a dark room with him.”

Renny chided him severely. “Ray, you can’t possibly think . . “ His words bit off as Ray chuckled. The Mountie’s face relaxed and his words continued more mildly. “He gave me the key to the room, described the process briefly, and described the location of the instruction binder. You know very well that Benton’s affections are firmly engaged.”

“Yeah, Renny, but I know what I’d like to do with you in a dark room and it ain’t developin’ pictures.”

A shy self conscious smile stole across Renny’s face, displacing the last vestiges of remoteness that had lingered. Ray thumped his seat closer to Renny so that they sat side by side. “All right, let’s see how you did as a photographer.”

Renny pushed the pictures toward him, encouraging Ray to open the packet.

Ray couldn’t keep the teasing grin off his face as he slid the photos out. The first group obviously had been taken by the original owner of the camera. There were the typical tourist shots of Chicago attractions: the skyline, the Field Museum, the exotic stone studded surface of the Chicago Tribune. Many of them were peopled by faces he vaguely remembered seeing about the elevator and coffee shop. Several pictures of a blurry gray metallic circle followed, and Ray, after a few blank moments, identified it as the rusted drain in their bathtub.

Another shuffle of the pictures revealed -- well, truly revealing pictures of him. Ray flushed, knowing that his skin colour could probably rival Renny’s dress reds. Looking at the pictures of himself, au naturel, was an entirely different kettle of cats than being naked and ready for full body contact with the photographer.

A gentle kiss pressed above his ear and Renny’s voice came softly. “You are so beautiful, Ray.”

He chuckled. “You’re not so bad yourself, Renny, although it looks like the only pics I’ve got of you are your legs or arms that happened to get in front of the lens. Or like this one . . .”

Ray pulled out a particularly erotic print that revealed the thick, dark blonde spikes on the top of his head and the bare hint of his forehead and tip of nose as he began to do the business on the glans end of Renny’s long reddened shaft.

Renny’s grip about his shoulder tightened. Ray arched into it. “That felt good, didn’t it, lover?”

“Yesssss, Ray . . .”

They perused the rest of the photos, many blurred and most off balanced. Some were quite focused on particular body organs, especially from angles not used in every day picture taking. The ones shot while Renny was fully submerged under the bath water captured a rather sensual depiction of his dark balls surrounded by curling hair and the hard erection that rose above them.

The pictures evoked erotic memories from the night before and Ray’s body began to thrum in enthusiasm for a repeat. An insistent nuzzling on the nape of his neck revealed how much his lover was aroused as well. “This isn’t coffee table material, eh, babe.”

Renny pulled back and Ray delighted to see he had once again startled his Mountie. “No Ray, I propose we keep these in the bed room.”

“Where if you need a little inspiration while I’m gone on a trip you’ll have it right to hand? For your hand?” Ray couldn’t resist the wickedness that bubbled up inside him.

Renny blushed, the red dying his fair skin up to the tips of his ears. “Ray, I believe I saw one of the ladies in the pictures as she checked out this morning. Petite, pretty, stylish in a black knit cap. With a bit of persistent detective work, we could find out who she is and return her pictures.”

Ray laid his hand on Renny’s lap and began to finger the bulge hardening under the Canadian’s jeans. He heard the catch in Renny’s throat. “Yes, you could do that but tell me something, babe. What will you do if she asks about the negatives? After all, she purchased the film, it *is* her property. Do you wanna give her the proofs that prove how hot we are for each other?”

Renny stilled, caught in his moral dilemma. Ray kept stroking Renny’s growing erection, slowly and steadily.

Renny stuttered, “I -I think we shou-should keep the pictures for ourselves. M-maybe this one time . . .”

Ray spryly straddled his Canadian’s thighs, his attention never faltering on the Canadian’s shaft. “What’s this? Is this my Mountie actually making a compromise?”

Renny’s face paled visibly under this new assault on his veracity. “Th-then we sh-should return the ne-negatives to . . .”

To Ray’s dismay, the denim covered shaft began to soften. Exasperated, he cried, “Renny! We aren’t givin’ those pictures or negatives to anyone!”

With both hands he found Renny’s fly, and tugged down the zipper to expose the white cotton of the Canadian’s undershorts. With a practised twist of his wrist, he had Renny’s warm cock through the slit in the material. Gently, he began to pump the warm flesh. “This is the only clink in your armor, love, and I intend to make it clank lots more in a minute.”

He snaked one arm around the Mountie’s neck and pulled him stiffly down so he could kiss those set lips with a fiery possessiveness. It took several minutes but Renny slowly relaxed as Ray worked his tongue in and out of the Canadian’s mouth in rhythm with the movement of his hand on his cock. He let one finger tantalize the glans and felt Renny jump and shiver.

Finally Renny began to get in the spirit of things. Ray felt the warmth of the big hands against his rear as Renny pressed him a little closer on his lap while widening his legs. A fumbling with fleece at his back, and then the rough texture of callused fingers glided sensuously over his back muscles. Yeah, this was more like Renny.

In a matter of minutes, they were both on the double bed, stripped of jeans and layers of shirts. In a smooth movement, Ray scooped up the heavily used tube of lubricant from the small table between the beds, squirted out a generous handful, and smeared it all over the length of his lover’s shaft. Still sore from the previous night’s riding, he nevertheless opened his legs wide and almost jerked Renny into position between his thighs. Renny blindly kissed his mouth and Ray winced under the tearing pain of a misplaced aim, but a quick adjustment and the Mountie’s shaft was firmly in place inside him. For a second, Renny paused, Ray feeling the quivering muscles of the thick thighs against his, the tense strain of the arms that held Renny’s heavy torso aways from his chest. Then Renny began to thrust, sure and strong, with purpose and command. Ray rocked his hips upwards to make the contact easier and groaned immediately as Renny’s shaft brushed his prostate.

Perspiration beaded his body and droplets from Renny splashed against his chest and forehead. His eyes shut tightly, concentrating on the pleasure that flooded his body. Over and over again, the pulse of delight renewed as Renny stroked against the small gland inside his body. Until, however, a sudden irregular thrust interrupted the flow, followed by another, and abruptly all of the heavier man’s weight pressed urgently against his anal opening. Ray opened his eyes to see the Mountie’s face wreathed in orgasmic pleasure. He attempted to squeeze his spincter muscles to milk out his lover’s enjoyment but all too soon Renny dropped to his side, cuddling Ray towards him as he did so.

Ray was glad to lay his head against Renny’s chest, hearing the racing heartbeat slowly return to normal. He adjusted his legs into a new position that would allow him to keep rubbing his still enlarged shaft against Renny’s stomach. At last, Renny allowed Ray to wiggle so he could see up into the Canadian’s fullfilled blue eyes. Ray sighed in relief as the large hand closed around his aching cock. He opened his mouth to encourage the Canadian to kiss him and Renny didn’t disappoint him, roughly mouthing his lips and darting his tonge in to taste him.

As the tongue retreated, Ray continued to thrust into Renny’s firm hand. He found himself talking, his words a broken line of syllables and tones as he felt his own orgasm rising. “Renny . . . love . . . next time we do the super model thing, I’m handlin’ the Polaroid. . . . I’ve gotta have proper - uh - yes . . . inspiration pictures . . . of my favorite babe, too.” Waves rose to engulf him as Renny’s thumb began to tease the moist cavity on his crown. He cried aloud as he clutched at Renny, his body taking him to the place Renny had been moments before.

Minutes and eons passed, kisses pressed carefully around his sweaty brow and Renny’s hands held him close. When he could finally think and comprehend again, he heard Renny’s soft question. “So you think keeping the photographs will not be a violation of honour? That those women will not be deprived of holiday memories?”

Ray drew deep breaths, and took the time to kiss his Mountie deeply before replying. He carefully held Renny’s face between his hands. “Renny. Love. Don’t worry about those women in the photographs. What would they want with a bunch of nude pictures of us anyhow?”


The End
May 2000

Thanks to Rochon for betaing.
dueStar@hotmail.com