Bite Me

Copyright © Orphan_Account


Note: Hi everybody, this story is a vampire story but NOT a death or a frightening story ...this is NOT a crossover with the X-Files but it contains some spoilers from the episode #5X12 - Bad Blood and a little allusion to Spike from BTVS ... I would like to say a big TYK to Maria Jackson for her wonderful and hard job in beta-reading and correcting me ... TYK ... Enjoy your reading!

Rating: NC-17.

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski.

Warnings: This is a m/m, slash, Romance story ... It contains m/m sexual graphics. Please, do not read it if you are under the legal age and/or if you are offended. Remember too that this is a fiction, no condoms are used in this story but, in real life, never forget to protect yourself!

Summary : Fraser and Ray have to investigate on strange murders ... the victims' body are drained of blood and they have two small puncture wounds on the neck... Fraser and Ray suspect a vampire copycat ...

Disclaimer : I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance (lucky guys) ... I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later ... much later ... when I'll have an epiphany :) ! ... I do not own either the quotes used from the episode #5X12 - Bad Blood, from The X-Files, they belong to Chris Carter... Vladimir Krenchkov is mine ...


Bite Me

by Orphan_Account

"Ray, would you please stop the car?"

"Why? I'm goin' to fast? Do ya wanna arrest me?

"No, Ray, but...

And Fraser jumped out of the car.

"What are ya doin'? ... Fraser! ... FRA???!!!"

Ray stopped the car and ran after Fraser in an alley. It was late at night and the alley was deserted except for a man lying on the floor ... no signs of Fraser. Ray checked the man's pulse ... dead! ... He started to worry for Fraser and ran deeper in the alley, searching for Fraser.

"Fraser? ... Fraser where are ya? ... Fraser? ... Fraser? ... Fra ... SHIT!"

Fraser was lying on the floor, unconscious. Ray took him in his arms, checked his pulse ... thank God ... Fraser was okay. Ray started to caress Fraser's cheek and hair, whispering to him, trying to wake him up.

"Fraze, love, please wake up. Fraze?"

And Fraser opened his wonderful blue eyes.

"Ray? ... Ar ... Are you alright?"

"Me?! Fraser, it's you who's unconscious, for heaven's sake ... Are YOU alright, love?"

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you kindly, honey."

Ray stood up and helped Fraser. They stayed holding each other's hand while Ray was looking at Fraser, searching for injuries with his other hand, touching Fraser's face. Suddenly Ray felt a sticky bump on the back of Fraser's head ... Ray looked at his fingers ... they were covered with blood.

"Oh gee, Fraser, yer bleedin'."

"It's okay, Ray."

"No, Fraser, it's not okay, yer bleedin'!"

"Ray, I can assure you that I am fine. The man I was running after just knocked me unconscious."

"JUST ... Fraser ... ya can have internal injuries ... ya ... ya ..."

Ray was shaking, after having seen the dead man, he was so afraid that something bad could have happened to Fraser ... and now, he was still afraid for Fraser.

"Ray, if you want I can go to the hospital but I am fine, really. I think we need to make a report."

"But, Fraze, ya ..."

And Fraser cut him of with a kiss.

 

ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ

 

They called the coroner for the dead guy, headed back to the Precinct and made a report. There was nobody except for some night equips ... then they went back to Ray's apartment. When they were inside, Ray asked Fraser if he really was okay ... just to be sure ...

"Fraser are ya sure ya okay?"

"Ray, please, would you please stop worrying about me, I swear to you that I am perfectly fine. How can I reassure you that I am fine?"

"Uh ... don't know ... maybe lemme check?"

"You want to ... check me?"

"Yeah. I can palpitate ... "

"Palpate."

"What?"

"You mean palpate?"

"Yeah, yeah ... palpate ... that's fine ... good idea.."

Ray started touching Fraser's face. His forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and chin ... then he did the same with his tongue, licking Fraser's entire face, giving him hot kisses between each licking. Fraser was starting to get excited and so was Ray. Ray started investigating Fraser's neck, licking, kissing, biting ... leaving love bites everywhere on Fraser neck. Then, Ray took off Fraser's coat, opened the Red Serge collar, and, while unbuttoning it, lowered it to Fraser's collar bone. He finally took Fraser's Red Serge, sliding it from Fraser's shoulders ... he stopped and his mouth opened wide when he realized that Fraser wasn't wearing a shirt, but just the suspenders. Ray came back to earth, let the Red Serge fall on the floor, cutting off Fraser's protest with a kiss.

Ray took Fraser in his arms and pressed his body against Fraser's, feeling his erection pushing against Fraser's.

"Mmmm ... I'll have to check that other bump ... uh ... huge bump ..."

Fraser cleared his troat

"Mm. Mm ... which ... which bump, Ray?"

"This bump."

And Ray slid one hand between their body, caressing Fraser's hard on through his trousers.

"Aaaanh ... yes, Ray, you sure will have to do something about this."

Ray started to laugh and went back to kiss Fraser's chest, licked a nipple then started to suck it, making Fraser moan. Ray pursued his investigation of Fraser's body, and lowered his kisses to Fraser's stomach and belly ... caressing his back then his buttocks ... matching the rhythm of his kisses with his caresses. Then, Ray started to open Fraser's trousers, slide his hand into the suspenders, pushing them out of Fraser's shoulder, then pushing everything down ... trousers, boxer and suspenders ... Fraser moaned loudly with anticipation.

"Ooooh, Ray, please."

"Minute, Fraze, be patient."

"Oh, Ray, I am not good at waiting."

"I thought it was me who's 3 weeks premature, Fraze, not ya..."

"Well ... uh ... I was not born prigmaaaaa .... "

And Fraser's words drowned into air when Ray took the head of Fraser's cock in his mouth. Ray started to lick Fraser's cock head, sucking it slowly. Then, he took Fraser fully in his mouth, and started to suck, Fraser's cock sliding in and out of his mouth. Fraser slid his fingers into Ray's hair, pressing himself deeper into Ray's mouth, thrusting, his hips moving faster and faster, Ray sucking stronger and stronger until Fraser climaxed, shooting his hot creamy juice into Ray's mouth, down his throat.

"Oh, Rayyyyyy... Mmmmmm ..."

Ray licked him clean, got up, took Fraser in his arms and guided him to the couch. Well, tried to reach the couch ... Ray was still aroused and it was beginning to hurt deeply, his jeans were going to explode. Fraser was shaking with the force of the orgasm he just had and couldn't walk straight. After a few steps they fell because Fraser, still had his trousers on his ankles, covering the Mountie boots, stumbled on the suspenders. They both fell on the floor with a big 'boom'. Fraser came back to earth and they both started to laugh, causing much pain between Ray's thighs.

Ray fought with Fraser's boots, fortunately he had became an expert in taking off Mountie boots ... he took them off, with the trousers, boxer's and suspenders. Fraser was now completely naked and Ray was still fully dressed and fully exited. Ray got up, took off his T-shirt, kicked off his shoes, pushed his jeans down and kicked it next to Fraser's boots. Then, Ray took off his red boxer's and threw it in the air, the boxers ended on the lamp on the right of the TV, next to his bedroom's door. He kneeled on the floor next to Fraser.

"Fraze, turn back."

Fraser turned back and laid on the floor, on his belly. Ray laid on Fraser's back, covering Fraser's body with his own. He started to kiss, bite and suck Fraser's shoulders, licked Fraser's spine. Ray's cock was sliding along Fraser's buttocks. Ray traced a way down Fraser's spine, leaving a path of saliva all along the way his tongue licked at Fraser's skin. Ray ended on Fraser's buttocks, he started to kiss them, then, he slid his tongue between them, caressing and licking Fraser's body opening. Fraser was now aroused again ... Ray was wondering how Fraser could regain so fast ... but the question didn't last no long in Ray's brain ... well ... the little bit of brain he still had ... the question disappeared as the brain did.

"Ohhhhhh, Ray .... I want you ... I want you inside me ... please ..."

Ray pushed his tongue into Fraser. Fraser was shaking, moaning and groaning with desire ... Ray was burning and nearly explode right there and then. He slid his tongue out of Fraser, licked one of his finger and replaced his tongue with a wet finger. He slid his finger in and out Fraser's body, still giving Fraser little kisses on his buttocks. Then, he wetted a second finger and slid it inside with the first. Fraser's back arched and he moaned wildly.

"Oh, Ray, please, do it. Make love to me."

Ray slid a third finger inside Fraser and started to thrust in and out frantically, Fraser was pushing back, impaling himself on Ray's fingers, making love to Ray's fingers. Then Ray slid his fingers out, and replaced them with the head of his cock. They moaned at the same time.

"Ooooooh, Fraser, yer making me nuts, I want you so bad."

"Ooooooh, Ray, me too, take me."

And Ray pushed hard into Fraser, filling him, making Fraser cry out for the pain due to the lack of lube.

"Awwww, Rayyyy..."

Ray stopped. He was fully inside Fraser, the sensation was incredible and he knew he was going to climax soon, too soon ... but he didn't want to hurt Fraser. He started to slid back out of Fraser but Fraser reached behind him and put a hand on Ray's buttocks.

"No, Ray, please."

"But Fraser, I'm hurtin' you ... I'm gonna get the lube."

Fraser shouted desperately.

"NO. Please, Ray... I want you ... I want you like that ... it doesn't hurt ... much ... I want you, it's ... it's so good."

And Fraser pushed back against Ray, pushing Ray back deeper into him.

"Ya sure, love."

"Very much, so yes."

And Ray started to thrust slowly, then faster and faster, touching Fraser's prostate. Ray reached below Fraser and took his cock in his hand, matching his thrusting with his pumping on Fraser's cock. Suddenly Ray cried out and shot his hot milky juices into his lover's body.

"Ohhhhhh, FRASER ....."

Feeling Ray climax into him made Fraser explode too. Fraser grabbed the carpet on the floor and cried out, shooting his own semen on Ray's hand and on the carpet, the muscles of his ass contracting around Ray's cock.

"Oh Rayyyy, mmmmmph."

Ray rested his head between Fraser's shoulders, they tried to catch their breath, then Ray slid slowly out of Fraser. He laid on the floor, on his back, and Fraser rested his head on Ray's chest. After a few minutes Ray managed to speak.

"Fraze, I think yer fine."

"I beg you pardon, Ray?"

"I think yer fine, Fraze, I checked every part of your body and ya seem okay ... much more than okay... "

They both smiled. Ray lifted Fraser's head and kissed him. Then Fraser rested his head back on Ray's chest. A few more minutes later, Ray spoke again.

"Fraze?"

"Yes, Ray?"

"I think we shoulda go to the bedroom, my ass is numb. It's gettin' cold on the floor."

"I think it is a pretty good idea, but, Ray, you have a carpet below you, so, I think that there is no chance that ..."

Ray cut him of.

"Don't care 'bout the damn carpet, Fraze ... I'll just pretend yer the carpet."

They both laughed. Then they stood up and went into the bedroom, holding each other by the hand.

 

ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ

 

The phone started ringing. Ray woke up surprised.

"Uh? ... What's ... what's ... uh?"

Ray started to try to shut the alarm clock by slamming it hard, pushing on every button in the dark.

"Shut up! Stupid thin'! Shut the hell up!"

And the alarm clock didn't stop ... because it was the phone that was ringing not the clock ... Ray took the alarm clock and threw it against the wall.

"SHUT UP! Lemme sleep!"

But the ringing didn't stop ... Fraser woke up, looking at Ray amazingly.

"Ray. Ray. Ray! RAY!"

"What?!"

"It is the phone ringing, not the alarm clock."

"Oh ... Uh ... I knew that."

Ray was definitely not a morning person.

"Ray?"

"Yeah, Fraze?"

"Are you going to answer the phone?"

"Oh, yeah, 'couse." ... Ray picked up the phone ... "Vecchio?"

"Vechhio! Where the hell are you ?"

"Uh, bed, Sir."

"Get your butt in here now! ... and bring the Mountie with you!"

"But, Sir, it's 5.00 am ..."

"NOW!"

And Welsh hung back. Ray heard the 'click' then the 'thud' thud' thud' from the line.

"Shit."

"What is it, Ray? Is there a problem?"

"Don't know. It's Welsh. He wants ta see us."

They got up, cleaned up, dressed up and went to the Precinct. Welsh was waiting for them.

"Finally! ... Gentlemen follow me."

They went into Welsh's office. Fraser closed the door behind him. Ray was wondering what was going on.

"Uh, Sir, what's goin' on?"

"Please, sit down."

They both sat.

"Gentlemen, I would like you to investigate on a series of mysterious nocturnal exsanguinations. "

Ray was stunned.

"Ex ... Ex ... Exo ... Ex what?"

"Exsanguinations, Ray... Uh, Sir, exsanguination of whom?"

"Rather of what, Constable."

Fraser finished the sentence for him.

Welsh turns on a slide projector and showed them a slide of a dead cow on it's right side with feet in the air.

Fraser and Ray couldn't believe their eyes..

"Dead cow, Sir?"

"Dead cow! Exactly, Constable. Specifically, a dead 900-pound Holstein. Its body drained of blood."

Welsh clicked through a series of slides of dead cows.

"As was this one, this one, this one, this one, and so on ... Six, all in all, approximately one a week over the past six weeks."

Ray was wandering if he was in the Twilight Zone.

"Sir, you want us to investigate dead cows?!!!"

Fraser had recognized the signs of vampirism but he couldn't believe it, Vampires do no exist... well, that was what he thought.

"Is there any signs of ...?"

Welsh knew what Fraser had guessed.

"Two small puncture wounds on the neck? ... Yes."

"But, Sir, it is impossible."

"Yes, Constable, that's exactly what I think, but we need to clear this."

Ray was lost, he hadn't the faintest idea of what they were talking about.

"Uh ... can somebody tell me what's goin' on? Two small pun ... punk ... punk somethin' of what?"

"Puncture, Ray."

"What?"

"Two puncture wounds on the necks."

Ray had his mouth wide open and was looking at Fraser, completely stunned. Welsh tried to explain it to him.

"Detective, look at this slide, it's a close up picture of a cow's neck. Here you can see the two puncture marks."

Ray had understood what Welsh was trying to explain to him, but he couldn't believe it.

"So, this would be ..."

"Classic vampire, Ray."

Ray looked at Fraser like if he had slayed him with a stake.

"Of a bunch of cows?!!! Oh, yeah, sure Fraze."

Welsh spoke again.

"Not only on cows, Detective. We got a dead man 2 nights ago, one called Mister Jake Jones, and, the guy you found last night had the same marks. Mort is performing the autopsy."

"Sir, why the hell ... why didn't ya tell us that from the beginin'?"

"Because you wouldn't have believed the Vampire theory."

Ray didn't believe in vampires, Fraser and Welsh didn't either.

"Sir, do ya really believe it's a vampire? I mean, c'mon, we're in the 21th century, Vampires don't exist."

"I know that Detective, but you have to find out what's going on... vampire or not! ... Okay, Gentlemen, go see Mort."

And they both left Welsh and went to the morgue. Ray was shaking his head. He really couldn't believe what was happening.

 

ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ

 

Mort was making the autopsy when they arrived. He was singing ... as usual.

"... che suscita l'amore ... la ... la ... Libiamo ... Libiamo ... la ... la ... la ... Ah! Buon Giorno Constable Fraser, Buon Giorno Detective Vecchio."

"Buon Giorno, Sir."

"Yeah, if ya say so ... hello Mort ... So? What's goin' on here, Mort?"

"Well, please look a this, Constable."

And Mort showed Fraser the marks on the victim's neck.

"I see ... What do you think it is?"

"Well, these may be syringe marks. Their placement meant to emulate fangs. Such ritualistic blood-letting points towards cultists of some sort, in which case ..."

Ray started to laugh, Fraser looked at him.

"What is it, Ray?"

"Yeah, that's probably it ... satanic cults! ... Oh, c'mon, Fraze, Mort, don't tell me you believe this?"

"Yes, Ray."

Then Fraser looked at Mort.

"Please, go on, Sir."

"Well, it's a better theory than a vampire ... so ... my theory is that I think that we are looking for someone who has seen one too many Bela Lugosi movies..."

Ray cut in once again.

"Who?"

"Bela Lugosi, Ray, it's a man who ..."

"Okay, okay. Forget I asked and speak English here, Fraser ... so ... he saw one too many Buffy episodes..."

Fraser didn't know Buffy whatever.

'Who, Ray?"

"Buff... oh, let's drop that okay, Fraser. So, Mort, sorry, please go on."

"Exactly. The killer believes he is a vampire ... he acts like one."

Ray decided to play along an go for the vampire copycat theory.

"What about the fangs marks, then?"

Fraser started his own theory.

"Someone so obsessed might well file down their incisors... you know, Inuit women ... oh, never mind ... so ... I think that a moulage casting should help us make an identification."

"Moulage casting, that's a good idea. I'll do it immediately and call you as soon as I have the results."

"Thank you kindly, Mort."

And they both leave. Ray muttered under his breath.

"... moulage casting ... mmph ..."

 

ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ

 

They went to the GTO and headed to the place of the first crime. When they were in the GTO, Ray started to drive then he exploded.

"Okay, Fraser. Now, could ya tell me what the hell is goin' on? There's a fuckin' vampire in the streets of Chicago suckin' cows?!!!!"

"Biting, Ray."

"What?!!!"

"He bites the cows, Ray, then he sucks their blood ... and he also kills people, Ray.

"Okay, okay. But he can't be a vampire. Vampires don't exist. So, you think he is a vampire copycat?"

"Yes, Ray, there is a psychological fixation called hematodipsia which causes the sufferer to gain erotic satisfaction from consuming human blood."

Ray only understood one word ... erotic ...

"Erotic ... oh yeah, I like that."

And he took his right hand off the wheel and slid it between Fraser's thighs, caressing his crotch. Fraser stiffened in his seat and coughed.

"Mm ... Mm ... Yes ... Uh ... There ... There are also ... there are also genetic afflictions ..."

Ray was still caressing Fraser who was starting to get really exited. Ray was exited too, his jeans were starting to get tight.

"Oh, yeah, Fraze. I like when ya speak dirty Canadian."

But Ray's fantasies were cut short by the ringing of the phone. Ray was really hard, as he had Fraser under his hand and he was angry to be cut off in such a moment. He removed his hand from between Fraser's thighs and picked up his phone.

"Vecchio?"

Francesca was on the line.

"Ray, it's me. Mort made a moulage casting and send it to us."

"Good, Frannie. But do ya have an ID?"

"No, Ray, not yet."

"So, why are ya callin' me?"

"To let you know that we have a moulage."

"Wonderful, it really butters my muffins, Frannie! Do the search and call me when ya have an ID."

And he hung up the phone. He made a U-turn and headed to his apartment. Fraser, still aroused, tried to get his head straight and understand what Ray was doing.

"Ray?"

"Yeah, Fraze?"

"Would you please tell me where are we going? Are we not suppose to go to Mister Jones's place?"

"Nope!".

"No, Ray? But..."

"Listen, Fraser, Frannie is doin' the search stuff ... so, we got nothin' to do except ... wait ... and ya know I'm not good at waitin' ... so ..."

"So, what, Ray?"

And Ray slid his hand once again between Fraser's thighs, caressing him, sliding his fingers all along Fraser's hard cock. Fraser closed his eyes and moaned.

"Oh, Ray, mm, are you sure?"

"Yeah, Fraze, we got time."

"But you have to put both hands on the wheels, Ray."

"My hand is much better where it is, Fraze."

"I see."

"Fraze, open your pants."

Fraser opened his eyes, stiffened a little in his seat.

"But, Ray..."

"NO! I know what ya think ... people won't see us... so ... take your pants off."

Fraser's hands were shaking, he managed to open his pants slowly.

"Mmmm, that's much better, Fraze."

And Ray slid his hand in Fraser's boxer's and started to caress his cock slowly, going from the bottom to the top, teasing the head with his broad thumb. Then he pushed his hand further down due south and started to caress Fraser's balls. Fraser bit his lips and moaned.

"Oh, Ray, please ... be ... careful ... you are ... you are driving."

This was too much, Ray was going to explode and Fraser wouldn't last long either. Ray saw a deserted alley and parked the GTO. He bend down and encircled Fraser's cock head with his lips. Fraser was breathing hard and faster.

"Oh, Ray ... mmmm."

And Ray started to lick the head with the tip of his tongue, sucking and biting gently. Fraser was really close now. Ray opened his own pants and started to caress his own cock, pumping in the same rhythm as he was going up and down on Fraser. Fraser was moaning deliriously.

"Oh, Ray, please... ohhhh ..."

Fraser's cock was sliding in and out Ray's mouth. Fraser was thrusting with his hips, pushing himself deeper into Ray's mouth. After a few more thrusts, Fraser cried out and started shooting his hot milky fluid into Ray's mouth.

"Ahhhh ... Rayyyy .... mmmmm..."

Ray licked him clean and sat back in his seat, still pumping himself. He was close and started to pump frantically. Suddenly, Fraser took Ray's hand off his cock, bend down and engulfed him. Fraser started to suck on Ray's cock, quickening the rhythm. After only a few seconds Ray cried out and shot out his own milky fluid into Fraser's mouth.

"Fra ... Fraserrrrr .... ohhhhh .... god ..."

 

ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ

 

They caught their breath, buttoned up and Ray drove them back to his apartment. When they were inside the apartment Ray pushed Fraser against the wall and started to kiss him savagely. Devouring his lips, sucking on them, thrusting his tongue into Fraser's mouth, sucking it, tasting Fraser's entire mouth.

"Fraze ... want ya ..." ... managed Ray between kisses.

"Ray, Ray, Ray ... what about ... what about our killer."

Ray started to kiss Fraser's neck and breathed, rather than said...

"Look, Fraze, Frannie is doing the search ... we got time ... so ... let's enjoy it!"

Fraser was already aroused, God, Ray was making him crazy. His protests dissipated when Ray started to take off his coat.

"Oh, yes, Ray."

Then the phone rang. Ray exploded.

"SHIT!"

He answered the phone.

"WHAT?!!!! ... OKAY!!!"

And slam the phone back against the counter.

"What is it, Ray."

Ray was breathing hard and now was angry ... again ... at Frannie.

"It's Frannie, she found the killer's name. We gotta go."

And Ray took Fraser in his arms and started to kiss him slowly, very slowly, savoring every inch of Fraser's mouth and tongue.

"Ray?" ... muttered Fraser in Ray's mouth.

"Mm?"

"I ... I thought ... we had ... had to go?"

"Mm,mm." ... protested Ray.

"Ray? ... Ray?..."

It was hard to speak because Ray was literally devouring and sucking at his tongue. Finally Ray broke the kiss.

"Oh, god, Fraze, I want ya so bad. Want ya in me."

Fraser took Ray's face in his hands and looked into those wonderful blue-green eyes.

"Tonight, love, I promise. You know I don't lie."

"Oh, yeah."

And they kissed briefly.

"So, ya think we should take a stake?"

"I beg your pardon, Ray?"

"If we're goin' to kill vampires, we need stuff, ya know."

"Ray, we are not going to kill vampires."

"Ya sure?"

"Uh, well, uh ... you know, Ray, vampires do not exist but, the Inuits believe..."

"No, no, no Inuits here, Fraze ..."

Ray went into the kitchen and came back very quickly with a bag.

"So ... pitty patter let's stakin' 'im!"

And they went back to the GTO to go to the supposed killer's place. A man by the name of Mister Vladimir Krenchkov...

 

ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ

 

They arrived at Vladimir's house. It was dark and they went inside. Ray was in front of Fraser, his gun in his hand. Suddenly he heard Fraser screaming.

"Rayyyy..."

He turned back and saw Fraser pinned against the wall by a man trying to bite him in the neck. Ray freaked out and shouted.

"What the hell ... get off him or I'll shoot!"

The man was distracted and turned his head to see Ray, his eyes were shining green. Fraser took the opportunity to hit the man in the stomach. The man released Fraser and within a second, left. He was so fast that neither Ray or Fraser had time to move or stop him. Ray was still pointing his gun at Fraser, his mouth still wide open. He managed to speak.

"Fraze, are you okay?"

"Yes, Ray, I'm fine, thank you."

"What ... what the hell was this damn freak?"

"Ray, I think it was Mister Krenchkov."

Ray went to Fraser and started to check his neck, caressing it, sliding his long fingers along Fraser's jugular to see if he didn't see bites. Then, he started to check the house again to see if he couldn't find Vladimir Krenchkov. He was still shaking from what he had just seen.

"Geez, Fraser, this man is a fuckin' vampiiiii..."

And Ray was thrown on the floor by Vladimir, his gun and bag felt on the floor too, far from him ... but near Fraser.

"Ray?"

"Fraser!"

Ray was on his back, Vladimir on him, trying to bite him.

"Ray?"

"Fraser, the bag ... the bag ..."
Fraser took the bag, opened it and took what was in it ... garlic ... Ray hit Vladimir between the thighs and pushed him away. He stood up.

"Fraser, the garlic ... throw it!"

Fraser started to throw the garlic to Ray.

"NO! ... Not on me, Fraze! ... on him! ... on him!..."

"Ah..."

And Fraser started to throw the garlic on Vladimir but it didn't do anything.

"Ray, I don't think he is afraid of garlic."

Vladimir who was up again, looked at Fraser and groaned like an animal, showing his teeth ... which were very long ... his eyes were really shining in the darkness of the room. Vladimir made a move to jump on Fraser but Ray shouted after him.

"HEY! ... Dracula ... come and bite me! ... Fuckin' freak!"

And Vladimir turned back to Ray.

"Fraser, the gun! Throw me the gun!"

Fraser moved, picked up the gun from the floor and threw it to Ray. Ray caught it just when Vladimir jumped on him. He hit Vladimir with the back of the gun, pushed him away and stood up. Then, Vladimir stood up too, more menacing than before.

"Don't move or I'll shoot ya, bastard!"

But Vladimir tried to jump on Ray again and Ray shot. Vladimir felt on the floor, dead. Ray breathed deeply.

"Man, I hate vampires."

"Ray, I do not think he is a vampire ... If he was a vampire, he would not be dead by now ... besides ..."

"Fraser?"

"Yes, Ray."

"Shut up."

"Understood."

 

ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ

 

They went back to the Precinct, made their report and went home. The ride was made in silence. It was 3.30 am when they finally went inside Ray's apartment.

"Oh, Ray, what a bizarre night."

"Nah? Ya think so?!!! ... I was waitin' to see Spike in the corner of the house..."

"Who, Ray?"

"Uh, nobody ... uh ... it's a vampire ... uh ... from Buffy the ... oh ... never mind."

"I thought you did not believe in vampires..."

"No, I don't."

"So, why were you carrying garlic, Ray?"

"Just in case, Fraze ... just in case..."

"Ah."

"Fraser?"

"Yes, Ray?"

"Next time ... throw the garlic on the vampire, not on me!"

"Understood, Ray."

And Fraser approached Ray and started to stare at his neck.

"What are ya doin'?"

"Oh, nothing, Ray."

"No, it's not nothin'! Yer starin' at my neck! ... Ya wanna bite me?"

"Yes, Ray."

"As long as ya are the vampire, love, I'm all over it."

Fraser bent his head into Ray's neck, breathed deeply to fill himself with Ray's scent and started to kiss Ray's neck slowly, giving butterfly kisses, licking Ray's skin and sucking. Then, Fraser open his mouth wider, took more skin in it and sucked hard on Ray's skin. Ray moaned huskily, slid his fingers in Fraser's soft hair and the other hand was caressing Fraser's back.

"Oh, Fraze, bite me, bite me."

Fraser bit Ray's neck, letting teeth marks mixed with the love mark, making Ray scream.

"Ohhhhh, Fraze... mmmmm..."

Fraser was wild, he was kissing, sucking, biting Ray's skin, Ray was delirious, he was hard now. Ray could fell Fraser's erection against his thigh, it drove him crazy. Ray started to thrust against Fraser, sliding his cock against Fraser's. They were moaning and breathing harsh.

Ray slid Fraser coat off his shoulders, letting it fall on the ground. Fraser did the same with Ray's leather jacket. Ray started to undo Fraser's collar, took off the landyard and the Sam Brown belts, then started to unbutton Fraser's Red Serge. Ray pushed Fraser to the living room and pinned him against the counter. He removed Fraser's Red Serge and put it on the counter. Fraser slid his hands under Ray's sweater and slid it off Ray's shoulders. Then, Fraser started to kiss Ray's neck again, licking and sucking, making other love marks. Fraser pushed Ray and pinned him against the couch. Ray nearly felt back over the couch.

They kissed, Fraser sucked at Ray's lower lip, then it was his bottom lip's turn. Ray opened his mouth and Fraser slid his tongue inside, thrusting in and out, caressing Ray's tongue. Then, Ray invaded Fraser's mouth with his tongue, tasting him, filling it, sucking desperately at Fraser's tongue. Ray slipped the suspenders from Fraser's shoulders then fought with the waistband, took Fraser's white shirt out off his pants and slid his hands below, caressing Fraser's skin, sliding his fingers along Fraser's back and spine. Then, Ray slid the white shirt out off Fraser's shoulders. Fraser was now bare chested, Ray started to kiss Fraser's neck, sucking and licking it, making him love marks too. Ray managed to speak into Fraser's neck.

"Mmmmmm, Fraze, yer so good."

"Ray, mmmmm, thank you ... mm... you are ... you are so good too ... oh, Ray."

Ray lowered his head and licked quickly at Fraser's left nipple, making Fraser shiver and moan. Ray took the pink nipple in his mouth and started to suck it, running his tongue all around it, making it hard. Then, Ray did the same to Fraser's right nipple. Fraser slid his finger in Ray's spiky blond hair and put the other behind Ray's neck, pushing him due south. Ray started to lick, suck and kiss Fraser's skin, leaving a wet path all along Fraser's body. Ray started to kiss Fraser stomach, then, released Fraser's skin to attack the Mountie boots. Fraser steadied himself by clenching his hands on the seats in front of the counter. Then Ray took off Fraser's boots, throwing them behind him, on the couch. Then, he got up and started to kiss Fraser frantically. They stopped to catch their breath.

"Oh, Fraze ... want ya ..."

"Oh, Ray, I want you too."

Ray kissed Fraser and started to fight with the button of his pants. Ray opened Fraser's pants and let it fall on the ground, Fraser made a step on the left, stepping outside the pants and kicked them further. They still were kissing passionately. Fraser took Ray's shirt off his jeans and slid his hands under the cloth, caressing Ray's skin, making him moan.

"Oh, Fraze ... Fraze ..."

Fraser slid Ray's shirt off his shoulders then lowered his head and started to kiss Ray's left raspberry nipple, making it hard. Then it was Ray's right nipple. Fraser was sucking at Ray's nipple and started to undo Ray's jeans. Then, he traced a wet, hot path along Ray's chest. Ray kicked off his shoes. Fraser pushed down both Ray's jeans and underwear, still licking him. Ray stepped outside his clothes. He was now completely naked and completely hard. Fraser fell on his knees, slid his arms around Ray's waist, took his buttocks in his hands and the tip of his cock into his mouth.

"Fraaaaaaaa.....ser...... aaaaaah..."

Then Fraser engulfed him very slowly, playing with his tongue all the way, massaging his buttocks, sliding his index suggestively between them. Ray started to thrust faster into Fraser's mouth. Then, Fraser released him, Ray looked at Fraser, pleading.

"Fraser, love, don't stop, please."

"No, Ray, not like that."

"Uh?"

Fraser got up, took Ray's face in his hands, gave him a little kiss and locked his blue eyes into Ray's green-blue eyes.

"Remember, sweetheart, I promised you to make love to you."

"What do ya think yer doin'?"

"No, Ray, I was not talking about oral sex ... What I meant is that I want to make love to you ... I want to be inside you."

"Oh, geez ... ya couldn't say that sooner... I can't wait any longer... 'C'mon ... bed ..."

Ray took Fraser by the hand and they headed to the bedroom. Ray sat on the bed and slid Fraser's boxer's off, tracing the length of his cock with his fingertip. Then, he lowered his head and took Fraser in his mouth, licking him, sliding his arms around Fraser waist, caressing his buttocks, pushing Fraser deeper and deeper into his mouth, deepthroating him, sucking up and down Fraser's cock.

"Oh, Rayyy ... stop ... please ... wait ... I ... want to be inside you ..."

Ray released Fraser's cock and laid quickly on the bed, on his belly.

"Ouch!"

"Ray, what is wrong?"

"No ... nothin' ... I just tried to dig a hole in the bed with my dick."

Fraser laughed, laid on Ray's back, covering him with his body and slid his hand below Ray, taking his cock in his hand.

"Ah ... Ray ... be careful ... you and I need this ..."

And he caressed Ray's cock lovingly. Ray thrust slowly into Fraser's hand.

"Geez ... Fraze ... can't wait ..."

Fraser released Ray and started to kiss his shoulders and the back of his neck. Then, he lowered between his shoulders and licked his spine, all the way down to his buttocks. Fraser started to kiss Ray's buttocks and licked them. He licked at Ray's body opening, playing with his tongue, sliding it inside Ray. Ray was moaning deliriously. Then, he lifted up Ray's hips and continued licking him, going downward and licked Ray's balls, making him jump.

"Fraze ... oh my Lord..."

Fraser started to suck at Ray's balls then went up to lick his buttocks once again. Ray managed to release the pillows he was clenching on and opened the drawer. He took the lube and gave it to Fraser. Fraser lost no time, spreading some lube on his fingers and cock and turned back to caress Ray's body opening. He slid one finger easily inside Ray, then added a second finger and started to thrust into Ray, deeper and deeper, playing with his fingers inside Ray, finding his prostate. Ray threw his head back and screamed.

"Mmmmmmmmmph.... Fraze ... "

Fraser added a third finger and started to thrust again, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Ray was thrusting back against Fraser's fingers. He knew he couldn't last long.

"Fraser ... now ... please ... take me ..."

Fraser slid his finger out of Ray and turned him slowly on his back.

"I want to see you, Ray."

"Me too, Fraze, me too."

Fraser laid between Ray's legs and Ray lifted his knees up. Fraser took his cock in his hand and placed the head of his cock against Ray's body opening, caressing it, teasing him. Then, he penetrated slowly inside Ray, just letting the head of his cock go inside. Ray put his hand on Fraser's buttocks and pushed him deeper. Fraser pushed slowly, entering half way inside Ray. Then, stopped to let Ray relax. When Ray relaxed, he slid out, just letting the head of his cock inside, and pushed in again, entering all the way this time.

He was completely inside Ray now. He laid on Ray, placing his weight on his forearms and kissed Ray passionately. Ray circled him with his legs and started to caress his back with his fingertips. Then, Fraser started to move again, sliding out slowly, almost completely, and pushing in, sliding in and out lovingly. Ray took Fraser's buttocks in his hand and pushed him deeper and started to thrust against Fraser, quickening the rhythm. Fraser was now thrusting hard and fast, hitting Ray's prostate. They both were moaning, groaning and breathing hard. They knew they couldn't last long. Fraser slid one hand between their body and encircled Ray's cock with his fingers. He was pushing in and out Ray's body and pumping on Ray's cock at the same rhythm. Suddenly, Ray dug his fingernails into Fraser's shoulders. Fraser felt Ray's body contracting around his cock, heard Ray shouting his name and felt Ray shooting his hot milky juice between them, covering their bellies and his hand.

"Ohhhhh, Fraaaaaaser ...mmmmph..."

It was too much, Fraser couldn't last. He bend his head in Ray's neck, bit him hard on the shoulder and shouted his name, letting his own creamy juice fill Ray.

"Mmmmmm ... Ray..."

They were both shaking with the power of their orgasm. Fraser laid his head on Ray's shoulder and they stayed without moving for a few magic moments. Then, regretfully, Fraser slid out of Ray. He was still lying on Ray. Ray started to caress Fraser's hair, pushing a lock of hair which was wet and stuck on his forehead. Then he kissed Fraser. Fraser rested his head on Ray's shoulder, caressing his chest and nipple with his fingertips, listening to Ray's heart beat.

"Fraze?"

"Yes, Ray?"

"You bit me when you came?"

"Yes, Ray."

"Why?"

"Because, you know, Ray, it is said that vampires bite their lovers when they climax."

"Mmmm, I like that... even if we're not vampires..."

"So, do I , Ray."

They rested like that a few minutes, then Ray spoke again.

"Fraze?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"This bastard scared me to death ... I mean ... I thought he was goin' to kill ya."

"But he did not, Ray."

"Yeah, I know ... but I was so scared to loose ya..."

"I will never leave you."

"Me neither, my love."

"I know, sweetheart."

"I love you, Fraser."

"And I you, Ray."

And they felt asleep in each other's arms.

 

ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ ƒ

 

In the morgue, something moved below a blanket. Then, a hand reached outside, pushed the blanket off and threw it on the ground. Vladimir looked around, got up, took the bag with his clothes and left ...

 

The End.


Back to the Archive

Author's Web Page: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/CallumKeithRennie.htm

PS: As you probably noticed, "Orphan_Account" is a nickname that I've chosen for the Archive, easier to write than "Orphan Account" ... and, I love that name since I saw Callum in "The Outer Limits" ... that's for the short story ...