Rainy Sunday Well, after discussing the other night, how nervous I was to write something
that was actually graphic, I decided to face down my inner demons and be done
with it *giggle*. This is definitely a PWP, but, nonetheless, an exercise in
overcoming personal writing hurdles. Hope you enjoy :)

Rated: NC-17, Fraser/Kowalski. This piece takes place at some unspecified
point after MotB.

Disclaimer: I don't own them, I don't have anything you would want anyway, so
suing would be pointless :P I'll put them back unharmed when I'm done with
them.


Rainy Sunday

by Andre



The rhythmic strains of rain rapping against the apartment's windows, seemed to have a lulling affect upon it's occupants, both stretched out across the couch in a rather uncharacteristically relaxed frame of mind. Occasionally, the interior was washed by the brilliant flash of lightning from beyond it's windows.

All in all, however, Stanley Raymond Kowalski was content to stay parked firmly on the couch, his head resting against one solid shoulder of his lover. This wasn't what they had had planned for the day, but then again, being snuggled up to one very sexy Mountie was not exactly cause for complaint The chest behind him heaved slightly, rising and falling with the weight of a soft sigh.

"I know, I know Frase, not exactly what we had planned was it, but with this storm the beach is out." As if to punctuate the blonde's words, another electric flash crackled and charged the air outside their small enclave with a wash of blinding white. "See, ya see that Frase? No way am I learnin' more swimmin' with lightnin' like that out there. If ya wanna get a charge, there's a socket over there, somewhere." Ray's voice was decidedly affectionate as one elegant, long-fingered hand waved in the general direction of a nearby electrical socket.

Fraser's chuckle was unmistakable, and his head dipped forward slightly as he whispered in his partner's ear. "I would have thought you would have forgotten *that* by now, Ray."

Cocking one eyebrow playfully, Ray deadpanned, "What, ya expected me ta forget one of the first truly whacko-crazy things I saw ya do?" A slightly disbelieving shake of the spiky blonde head presaged his next jibe. "'Cuz I just gotta say, Frase, The first time I saw you stick somethin' disgustin'in yer mouth, I just had ta wonder what else ya would be willin' ta taste." To punctuate his words, Ray could not resist tilting his head back to give his dark haired Mountie a rather suggestive grin.

"I, oh..." Were the only words that Benton Fraser managed to choke out before he succumbed to his rather usual tendency to blush in the face of such an admission. He found, at times, that he rather envied Ray's ability to communicate so freely, if not, in some cases, downright brazenly. The muscular, wiry frame twisted in his arms, and the detective worked his way to his knees on the couch, straddling him, before fixing those mercurial, changeable blue eyes on him.

"'Sides, I can think of a few better ways ta pass the time, then watchin' the Discovery Channel." The glint in Ray's eyes was unmistakable as he leaned in towards the Canadian, stopping mere inches from those full lips and hovering there for several long heartbeats, before quickly ducking his head down to teasingly flick his tongue just above the collar of the white tee-shirt his lover wore. His efforts were rewarded by a low grunt of appreciation, and strong fingers suddenly worked their way through the already tousled blonde hair.

"Ray..." Fraser's voice was now decidedly husky, dropping into that surprisingly warm and tender tone, that so often lay hidden behind the man's cool professional exterior.

"Oh yeah.." The reply was little more then a breathed sigh, as Ray gently sank his teeth into the taut tendon of his lover's still clothed shoulder.

"Ray.." Definitely a slight tremble in that rich voice this time.

"Mmm..." Fine boned hands lightly traced their way up Fraser's arms to his shoulders, leaving tiny blazes of heat in their wake.

"Ray.." It was more of a gasp now, then an articulate word, as his hands buried themselves in the soft hair.

"Shhh.." Kowalski's hands continued their firm teasing, his fingers trailing over the solid muscular chest, down to Fraser's waist, before a gentle tug freed the tee-shirt from the Canadian's jeans.

"Ray.." A moan this time.

"Oh *yeah*." With unrestrained enthusiasm those hands traveled beneath Fraser's shirt, over the smooth, pale skin, as small nips and licks were showered up the expanse of neck to his jaw.

"Ray...bedroom." The Mountie managed to finally gasp out in the midst of Ray's passionate attentions.

Ray shifted back, sitting up on his knees again, to stare wickedly into the now passion darkened blue-blue eyes. In a suggestive gesture, Ray could not resist flicking his tongue over his full lower lip before querying, "Why, Frase, what's wrong with the couch?"

Fraser cleared his throat then offered, "Well, Ray, there is rather more room in the bed, then here on the couch."

Despite the fiery gleam in the Chicagoan's eyes, he thrust his lower lip out in a mock pout. "Yeah, but who says we gotta have room?" Ray's hands wandered upwards, the long fingers of each stopping to trap and tease the sensitive nipples still hidden beneath the white shirt.

"Understood." Deciding to go with it, Ben settled back into the couch, eyes closing, dark head resting now on the armrest, as Ray's deft fingers continued their single minded pursuit. A low inarticulate moan erupted from Fraser's throat as the fingers gentled, the touches feather light against his warm skin.

"See, couch works." Ray was enthralled, the view afforded him by his position was remarkable. With each change of pressure of his fingers, he could read the shift of emotions on his lover's face. He always loved this, the one time that the Canadian was ever unguarded, nothing masked behind the cool Mountie exterior. He loved the rare occasions like this when his lover was content to surrender control to him, and he always used those occasions to his best advantage. "Sit up a sec, help me out here, Frase." Without conscious thought Ben obliged him, and the white tee-shirt was peeled over his head, baring his upper torso to Kowalski's admiring gaze. "Yeah, that's it."

Fraser's eyes drifted closed again, as he sank back into the couch, content to lose himself in the sensations rising within him, it was a marvel, the depth of feeling that the wiry American could provoke within him. His back arched suddenly as the warm wet heat of Ray's mouth closed delicately over one nipple, tongue laving it with slow, deliberate licks. His strong hands stroked their way down the slender frame, and with a sharp yank, he had Ray's shirt free, his own strong hands molding the contours of whipcord muscle of back, beneath Ray's shirt.

"Yeah Frase, that's.. ungh.." Abruptly Ray sat back up, then hastily pulled his shirt over his head, depositing it haphazardly in a heap on the floor. Fraser's eyes opened at the sudden movement, and for what seemed like a small eternity, the two stayed motionless, drinking in the sight of each other, the contrast between the Mountie's solid frame, and the detective's sleek, lanky form. Fraser ran his tongue across his bottom lip, the one unconscious habit of the man's that drove Ray wild each he witnessed it, and the blonde was lost. Lunging forward, Ray captured those full lips with his own, tongue teasing suggestively along Fraser's lower lip. He was quickly rewarded, as that warm mouth opened, and he dove inside, hands once again seeking smooth, pale skin.

Warm, wet, and so inviting, tongues exploring and flirting against one another, the kisses seemed to go on forever, until both were breathless, held captive by waves of desire and need. Ray pulled away again, eyes flaring with heat, while raking possessively over the solid bulk of muscle beneath him. Fraser groaned softly, watching the play of emotions so apparent in the almost fragile features of Ray's face. Suddenly passive went right out the window.

Fast enough to make his head spin, Ray found himself firmly flipped onto his back, and pressed down into the couch by Fraser's strong torso, lips being claimed wildly, the sensations raging through him almost enough to make his toes curl. Like every other time, the outside world ceased existing, his whole life boiling down to his feelings for one wildly sensual Mountie. Fraser's firm, slightly callused hands were fanning out across the contour of his ribcage, then traveling higher, exploring every inch of bared flesh.

Ray worked his hands between them, stroking up the front of Fraser's well muscled thighs, then further, stroking lightly over the growing heat and hardness caught beneath the denim underneath his fingertips. Fraser broke the kiss, head falling forward, as a moan rose from the back of this throat, a tremble working its way along the length of his body.

Ray arched his back, nipping at the strong square jaw hovering above him, and let his fingers press against the hard shaft beneath his fingers. After a lingering moment, he was unfastening those jeans, pushing the front open to either side, and working his hands inside, fingers grasping lightly around the cotton covered erection. With a hiss of pleasure, Fraser shifted his hips forward, into the embrace of those warm knowing fingers, without hesitation. Not one to be slow on the uptake, Ray hooked his fingers into the waistband and drew both the denim, and the cotton boxers beneath down off of his lover's hips, around his thighs, freeing the thick length of beautiful cock.

Trembling hands returned the gesture, unfastening Kowalski's jeans, then those strong warm hands were inside them, drawing out the now painfully aroused cock, confident fingers exploring first the shaft, then the crown. It felt so damn good when Fraser touched him like this, so damn right. Without conscious thought, his slender hips began to rock into that warm grip, wantonly, his own fingers stroking slowly and deliberately along the silky skin of his lover's heavy cock in his hands. He couldn't help but revel in the low sultry moans and grunts of appreciation emanating from Ben as he caressed him this way.

Fraser disentangled himself, his lips lowering to Ray's shoulder, kissing a hot trail of passion down the trembling torso beneath him. For an instant, Ray's eyes grew wide with instinctive knowing, and a low, positively obscene moan erupted from him, as Fraser scooted down the couch and slowly drew the engorged head of his cock into that warm, delicious mouth.

"God, Ben!" No amount of will could stifle Ray's cry, his hips thrusting instinctively upwards, waiting eagerly to be drawn farther into the warm awaiting mouth. He was obliged, too, for a moment, as the Canadian's mouth engulfed the entire length of him before sliding his lips off, then down along the side of the shaft, licking and sucking with slow deliberation. Again the head of his cock was trapped in that warm mouth, and every muscle in his body begin to quiver with the intensity of it, he was helpless in the face of it.

Ray buried his hands in the soft dark hair, tousling it with his fingers, reveling in being able to muss the normally perfectly coifed locks. One hand stroked down, to the nape of Fraser's neck, and he felt the man tremble as his fingers brushed across the remarkably sensitive area. He was rewarded by the incredible motion and heat of mouth and tongue, slowly sucking and swirling over his near-painfully aroused cock. He was freed then, from those warm depths, and strong arms hooked under his shoulders, drawing him back up into a seated position on the couch.

Never one to let an advantage slip by him, Ray's head lowered instantaneously, and he kissed his way slowly up the length of Fraser's cock, before drawing him into his mouth, relaxing the back of his throat almost automatically as he sank his mouth down over the entire shaft. His lover's body went taut as a bowstring beneath his lips, a low, guttural moan voicing the pleasure of the sensation. For long minutes Ray drew it out, tongue swirling around the base, around the shaft, over the head, as he sucked in a steady rhythm. It wasn't enough for him, though, it never was.

Regretfully releasing his prize, he pushed Fraser back into the couch again, and with that instinctual communication so inherent between them, Fraser lifted his hips, as Ray drew both jeans and boxers the remainder of the way off, marveling, as always, in the sheer physical beauty of the man who was Benton Fraser. In another heartbeat, he had divested himself of his jeans, and they fell into a heap on top of Fraser's on the floor. He reached out, wrapping a hand gently around Ben's engorged cock once again, and lowered his head, to first lick, then suck gently at on his lover's balls, pleased at the unrestrained noises his lover was making.

The tensing and trembling in the stomach and thighs beneath him, offered Kowalski the vague warning that perhaps he ought to be slowing down. Regretfully, he disengaged himself, and a questioning gaze met his own. He could lose himself in those passion drunk eyes, and after a long moment, had to shake his head to bring himself back to the present. "Be right back" he muttered, before pressing one last kiss against those lovely pink lips. Hopping off of the couch he could feel Fraser's eyes burning into him, as he quickly walked into the bedroom, then reemerged moments later.

Understanding dawned in those eyes, as Ray returned to the couch, and straddled his lover's thighs, one hand stroking and soothing the sweat damped expanse of chest and abdomen. He bent forward again, licking and nibbling at the salty skin of Ben's neck, just behind the ear, his own body responding fiercely to the need flaring between them. He felt Ben's strong hands stroke slowly down the length of his spine, then lower, kneading his buttocks in those firm hands, only fueling the fires already threatening to consume him.

They were so accustomed to each other now, words were unnecessary, wordless communication telegraphing every need and desire. As he swooped in for another branding kiss, he felt Fraser shift beneath him, reaching for the bottle of lubricant he had snagged from the bedroom. Ray's entire body began to shake with anticipation. Ray's back arched wildly, as he felt those sure fingers, now slick, work their way teasingly along the cleft of his buttocks, whimpering moans bursting forth through his now tight throat.

One arm around his back, drew him gently forward, and he pressed his body against Fraser's, tucking his head into the curve of his neck and shoulder, eyes closing with rapture. Slowly, excruciatingly so, those fingers slowly circled and stroked the responsive flesh around the opening to his body, before one slick finger slid inside of him gently. With a whimper, Ray began to work his hips backward against Fraser's hand, and was rewarded by a second finger, and shamelessly, he began to move without conscious volition, wanting only the sensations rising within him, caused by his lover's skilled touch.

With a wordless groan, Ray worked his way free of the passionate grasp, wanting, demanding, more. Once again upright, and marginally clear headed, he reached for one of the foil packets, and held Ben's magnificent blue eyes with his own, as he slowly rolled the condom over Fraser's thick, ready, cock. He kept a hand steadily pressed into Fraser's sternum, effectively holding him down into the couch, as he shifted forward, now straddling Ben's hips.

He could feel the scorch of those blue eyes raking across his body, as he grasped Fraser firmly in his hand, then positioned himself, and slowly began to sink his weight down, taking that gorgeous cock inside of him, inch by inch. Ray tensed for a moment, allowing that mild sensation of almost-pain to suffuse him, and dissipate, then he relaxed, sinking himself down into Ben's lap, impaling himself with a hoarse cry of pleasure.

Obscene groans and grunts, and incoherent mutterings were all either man could manage as they both began to move, slowly at first, bodies and hearts fused together wantonly. A hand gripped his hip firmly, stilling him, holding him in place, as Fraser began to thrust up into him. His breath coming in ragged pants and gasps, Ray threw his head back, ecstasy etched plainly across his features, as he was filled and stretched deliciously, again and again.

A ragged cry escaped him as Ben's other hand gently snaked around his cock, stroking it in the same seductive rhythm as his thrusts, and Ray knew he was helpless to resist. The hand at his hip held him firm, as Fraser's thrusts inside of him quickened, raw passion winning them both over. Far to soon, it seemed, Ray could feel his body cresting along the brink of pleasure, unable to resist the stormy onslaught for very much longer. So close he hovered, mindlessly, then the hand at his hip freed him, and he rocked franticly along the cock filling him so completely.

Almost as one, twin cries broke from them, climax spiraling down over them, Ray's cock pulsing jets of hot milky fluid between their bodies as he collapsed forward onto his lover, weak limbed. Fraser erupted inside of him in answer, trembling violently beneath him. For several long minutes they lay that way, awaiting normal breathing to return. Locked in a mutual embrace, Ray snuggled closer against the Mountie, eyes closed, heart beating wildly in his chest.

Finally, of necessity they surrendered their warm embrace, and Fraser slipped free of his lover, to take care of the mundane practicalities of their spent passion. Ray flipped over on the couch, onto his back, and then pulled Fraser atop him, pressing soft, loving kisses along his brows, cheeks, and lips.

"Yer incredible, y'know that dontchya Ben?" The Chicagoan murmured huskily, arms wrapping tightly around his lovers waist.

Always modest, the Mountie's sole reply was soft, and filled with sincere emotion. "I love you Ray."

With a sleepy sigh, Ray snuggled down under the bulk of his lover and answered, "And I love you Ben.. so much."

As they drifted off into light slumber, entwined together on the couch, neither man noticed, it had long since stopped raining.