NC-17 for m/m. Thanx for the loan Alliance. Much appreciated.

 

This is silly, I had half an hour before I went to work, I decided to use my time wisely. Slight kink warning, nothing too bad, I'm a wuss at heart.

 

I Stand By My Detectives

 

Harding opened the door to his office to admit the pesky young detective in, once again Vecchio aka Kowalski had failed to follow procedure, well not so much failed, but chose deliberately to ignore procedure. Welsh knew what he'd like to do to punish him; boy did he know what he'd like to do, but thought like those were counter productive in the precinct.

 

"Do you have any excuse for what you did today?" Welsh asked the detective.

 

"The only thing I can say in my defence was that I really had no idea they had guns, if I did I would have brought more guns myself,"

 

"Detective," Welsh warned dangerously,

 

"Sir, I really had no idea those mobsters would be at my favourite burger bar,"

 

"So when you found out you instantly called for back up, yes?"

 

"No sir, I kinda, uh, forgot my cellphone,"

 

"You forgot your cellphone but you remembered your gun?"

 

"Yessir," the young detective smiled brightly.

 

"Kowalski you are intolerable,"

 

"Yessir, can I go now?"

 

"No you most certainly cannot, I haven't even decided on a punishment yet," Welsh promised as he walked around the office shutting the blinds, closing them off from the nearly dead bullpen.

 

"Punishment sir?"

 

"Yes Kowalski, your punishment, you know you do something wrong, I punish you, it's happened often enough, I would have thought you would have noticed a pattern by now."

 

"Oh, punishment, right," Kowalski solemnly agreed as he undid his belt and began to unzip his fly, pulled his jeans and underwear down to his knees, hobbled over to Welsh, who was now sitting expectantly on his chair, and bent himself over the older mans knees, his as muscles quivering in anticipation, "you're sure this is standard disciplinary procedure?"

 

"You've been spending too long around the Mountie."

 

Welsh lifted his hand and it connected with a loud crack on the young detectives ass leaving behind a large red handprint, Welsh repeated this action several times until he was fully aroused, he could also feel the detectives arousal digging into his thigh as his hand once again cracked down, Ray's ass was glowing red and Welsh could feel the heat radiating off of it, what Welsh would like to do more than anything right now would be to fuck that hot, tight, glowing red ass, but he had to remember where he was. In the precinct.

 

Welsh finally let the younger man to his feet, Kowalski stood there stiffly, his erection becoming uncomfortable, Welsh felt himself pushing Stan to his knees and then let the detective unzip his pants, he hiked up his ass so the detective could pull them down easier. Welsh let out a satisfied grunt as Kowalski suddenly deep throated him and continued to give him a blow job to rival any, he didn't restrain the older man at all, just let him thrust in and out of his mouth as his need grew, while Kowalski got intimately reacquainted with his right hand.

 

Welsh finally came into the young detectives mouth, Ray could feel the hot cum sliding down his throat as he swallowed all of his boss' semen. Ray himself came all over his hand in a sticky mess.

 

Ray slowly got up and refastened his jeans. Welsh did the same. Welsh walked over to him and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips,

 

"I've got to work late Ray, but I'll see you when I get in ok?"

 

"Sure Harding, I'll wait up for you, you know I don't like sleeping in a cold bed," Welsh gave him another kiss of promises to come later that night. Ray turned to walk out, but when he was at the door Welsh stopped him,

 

"Oh and Ray, good work,"

 

"Yeah I nailed their asses! Although I'm sure I've done lots of bad things that you don't know about, I'm three months behind on my paperwork, I might need punished again for that,"

 

"That you do detective, tonight I'll give you an extra lesson in how to respect your elders."

 

Da END

 

I did warn you it was silly