The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Constancy

Number of comments: 1

(post new comment)
From: Nancy
Date: 01/25/2012
This story should be labeled as an AU, because you clearly don't understand Fraser's friendship with RayV, and RayV himself - and I don't think you even watched "COTW" all that closely. Fraser still obviously cared for RayV in that episode, before and after he was shot, and RayV dearly, dearly cared about Fraser - the fact that Stella knows that he's lying when he tells her "Not that I care" when he's referring to Fraser is one big indication. Stella's a stranger to RayV at that point, but even she can tell that RayV dearly cares about Fraser.

Like so many F/K writers, you've tried to discredit Fraser's friendship with RayV to make the case that Fraser and RayV don't need each other any more, and don't like each other. This s*** has to stop in dS fandom.

Fraser DOES need RayV, and RayV needs him - more than ever after being undercover. And it's very unrealistic that RayV would not want to return to being himself, and being Fraser's best friend, after returning from Las Vegas. It's also very unrealistic that Fraser would hit his dear friend instead of being understanding and trying to help him. Really - what is wrong with Fraser having close friendships with both Rays, and not choosing one Ray over the other?

(post new comment)