The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Butcher came knocking

Number of comments: 2

(post new comment)
From: dsfan
Date: 01/31/2013
And the Fraser from the series would stand up for himself, because he learned how to do that from RayV, and tell Kowalski not to dictate whom he can and cannot invite to his home.

Damn jealous Kowalski should not say that RayV can't visit because he hates him, and Fraser should tell him to go to hell for saying RayV can't visit! But Fraser is so stupid and obsessed with having sex with Kowalski that he doesn't understand that RayV was a far better friend to him than Kowalski ever was, and I hope he regrets not showing empathy to RayV and trying to help him get over his broken heart. Maybe Fraser will eventually get over his stupidity and understand how much he hurt RayV, and will mourn for him when they're separated.

From: dsfan
Date: 01/31/2013
Wow - you really hate RayV, don't you? I think you should give a big apology to the fandom for how awful you've treated him in this story, and for destroying his friendship with Fraser!

And you haven't treated Fraser very well, either. You've made him so obsessed with Kowalski that he doesn't even seem to like RayV as his friend, despite saying that he is his friend. Yes - he apologized to Ray for choosing Kowalski over him, but he needs to do more, like suggesting that Ray get counseling to deal with his broken heart. He needs to have some empathy for RayV if he still loves him as his friend, and Fraser doesn't have any for him - he's a terrible person who doesn't think of anyone but the babyish Kowalski. This is not the Fraser from the series!


(post new comment)