The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Perils of the Mad Trapper

Number of comments: 1

(post new comment)
From: dsfriendshipper
Date: 03/22/2012
I don't understand what you have against Ray Vecchio to make him so terrible in your stories - so much that Fraser doesn't want him as his best man. :-C. And what did Stella ever do on the show to make her so likeable and understanding in your stories, especially as compared to RayV?

I really don't think you have watched the first two seasons of the show at all. If you did, you probably wouldn't have so much hate for RayV, which is reflected in your stories. He is WONDERFUL,and would not stop being a wonderful friend to Fraser and would not deliberately hurt him under any circumstance. You really can't understand that unless you've seen the RayV and Fraser frienship on the show - and making RayV less than that is just silly, and doesn't make the case for F/K for me.

Also, RayV/Stella is just boring. You don't have to buy into the F/K brainwashers and believe RayV and Stella married and lived happily ever. I think she's total bitch who doesn't deserve to be the nice one in your stories, and needs to be far away from RayV.

(post new comment)