The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on I Saw Three Ships

Number of comments: 2

(post new comment)
From: dSfriendshipper
Date: 03/30/2010
It is nice to see RayV happy with Stella, and she with him - RayV deserves to have love like that in his life. But why wouldn't he have kept in touch with Fraser? Surely they would have still called each other regularly, especially after Fraser and RayK returned to Chicago. I just don't see them losing touch with each other. It shouldn't have been a surprise to RayV that Fraser was with RayK, and it shouldn't have been a surprise to RayK and Fraser that Stella was pregnant. And it shouldn't have been a surprise to them that RayV and Stella were in Chicago for the holidays.

I just can't understand why, if Fraser and RayK are a couple, that Fraser still can't be best friends with RayV, even if they are miles apart and can't see each other that often. As as dS friendshipper, that's what really bugs me about slash in this fandom - Fraser and the Ray that he is slashed with often isolate themselves from everyone else and don't have any friends like RayV.

Remember what Fraser said about partners in Part 2 of "COTW?" I like to think that he was comparing his father and Frobrisher to himself and RayV, saying that they would always be friends and partners regardless of how far they are apart physically, and how many years pass before they see each other again.

From: Kanetsidohi
Date: 05/08/2009
What a beautiful story!

Ray, and Stella having a happy life together is how I think things went.

Fraser, and Kowalsky being happy is good too. What about Dief, he's still seeing Maggie? :D

(post new comment)