The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Two Musketeers and a Dead Guy

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)

From: Chocolatequeen
Date: 09/13/2007
I just read this story for the second or third time, and it gets better each time. It's completely in character, even taking into account the subtle changes they must have gone through over the intervening years. It's definitely unique--I've read just about every Meg/Ben fic out there (not that it's a very long list...), and I can honestly say I've never found another one quite like this. It's long enough to have meat but not so long that I have to stay up until 5 am to finish it. All in all, the perfect fic. I look forward to seeing more from you.
From: Linda M
Date: 07/15/2007
Couldn't agree more with above comment. I love Fraser/Thatcher stories. Not enough of them around. Good story, good dialogue, good plot - very readable.
From: jc tryon
Date: 07/02/2007
This is a very special story (and I am a heavy Meg/Ben shipper). I just got back from 2 wks in the Yukon and Tuktoyaktuk, NWT - land of the midnight sun in summer. Your descriptions are spot on; you don't need to apologize for any perceived lack of knowledge about sledding.

An excellent tale: well written and great description. I hope you plan to write more.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.3.