The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Standing Vigil

Number of comments: 10

(post new comment)
From: ZR
Date: 03/26/2011
Great story. Thank you.

From: Tara
Date: 03/16/2011
The story was really, really good! :) I enjoyed it but I found the ending... somewhat lacking :( I wish there had been more after what happened to Ray! *nod*

From: vicki
Date: 02/28/2009
Another great story from you. You have to just have to follow this up pleasssssssssssse. We need to see the trial and we neeeeeeeeed to see our boys happy together finally. Great work.

From: Silens Unus
Date: 08/16/2008
This was amazing, I loved this story.

The end made me want more.
From: sam80853
Date: 08/08/2007
OMG! Are you trying to kill me??? But this is greatness after all, of course!
From: W
Date: 05/24/2007
What a wonderful story! My fingers are crossed for a sequel; these wonderful men deserve a great life together.

Thanks for sharing.

From: beverly
Date: 05/20/2007
this is just great! please write a sequel!
From: Rsklynn
Date: 05/19/2007
Loved this story. Sequel, Please!!! Pretty please????
From: J S Cavalcante
Date: 05/15/2007
Wow...this is really good. Suspenseful and scary and sad, and really, really neat. You made me cry! Big fat tears; I spilled right where Fraser did. I love your characterizations. Especially the unexpected one of Dead!Bob, deliberately riling Ray up so he could go back into his body. That was a revelation--Ray had gotten too comfortable in the out-of-body state; Bob made him come up fighting. Yay, Bob! It's a really great read. Thanks for sharing this!
From: spuffyduds
Date: 05/14/2007
I particularly liked the Dead!Bob cameo. And, in the midst of all the sadness, Vecchio's "The whale did it," cracked me up.
(post new comment)